PDA

View Full Version : Who gets to live with stevey

Lisa Battery
07-26-2015, 06:34 PM
and smoke all his weed?:usa:

majorcum
07-26-2015, 07:15 PM
the couple a couple doors down just had a big fight I don't even wanna live with anybody I'm actually going to get a van I don't want to live in anything attached to people you're all nuts however I will drive to every posters house and smoke weed with all of you but not jack ruby

Lisa Battery
07-26-2015, 07:31 PM
the couple a couple doors down just had a big fight I don't even wanna live with anybody I'm actually going to get a van I don't want to live in anything attached to people you're all nuts however I will drive to every posters house and smoke weed with all of you but not jack ruby

I know how you feel.

Don't knock my jack ruby

He's all mushy for me but he is a fucking funny, sweet and lovely guy

And he has one feral bitch who's got his back here

EPSONdkfhbsdjfeuiwfbeuwpqofbupiweqbfuioweqbnfo9webgpiuwqebgp9uqhwet-08u4280tu43890tu8435034u8ew0th34
07-26-2015, 07:37 PM
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::l augh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

http://i.imgur.com/lukgRRr.jpg

majorcum
07-26-2015, 08:25 PM
jack is terrible and some guy just kicked out of here I think

Lisa Battery
07-26-2015, 09:38 PM
jack is terrible and some guy just kicked out of here I think

Stevey when I think someone is terrible there is no two ways about it

I love jack ruby

He might not be your favorite poster in the world but I don't see any reason why he would bother anyone

majorcum
07-27-2015, 08:45 AM
because he is a terrible poster and it really sticks out at a forum like this he belongs at supermental his posts look like youtube comments by polite insane 80 year olds watching gardening youtubes

majorcum
07-27-2015, 08:46 AM
basically he posts exacly like a lizard and I even bet it's cody since jack is Matthew foz from lost and then the namw ruby really? plus the overly generic posts? I'm telling u it's cody!!!

Lisa Battery
07-27-2015, 08:47 AM
Supermental, lol

He's no god troll stevey

But he's fucking nice, makes me giggle and can already make me cum

That's a reasonable foot in the door with me

Lisa Battery
07-27-2015, 08:48 AM
basically he posts exacly like a lizard and I even bet it's cody since jack is Matthew foz from lost and then the namw ruby really? plus the overly generic posts? I'm telling u it's cody!!!
i'm literally watching him sleep on cam again