PDA

View Full Version : jack and lisa predictions

urkles girlfriend
07-28-2015, 09:21 AM
Jack will never be able to save up to meet lisa irl and will suffer a serious mental breakdown on the forums and return to using and distributing drugs. He will have to live in a van with stevey and plug drugs

majorcum
07-28-2015, 09:37 AM
get fucked jj I'm living in a Mercedes van and converting it to be fully livable and great I'm not a garbage person like them I'll stab you

majorcum
07-28-2015, 09:38 AM
speaking of which where's the homeless guy monde murdered ,s body????

majorcum
07-28-2015, 09:38 AM
did lisa and him get together what the fuck happened with him their love never took off from what I saw how is that possible man lisa goes through guys so fast I can't keep up thankfully jack ruby is going to fix all of that!

Lisa Battery
07-28-2015, 10:29 AM
Jack will never be able to save up to meet lisa irl and will suffer a serious mental breakdown on the forums and return to using and distributing drugs. He will have to live in a van with stevey and plug drugs

Lol

Battery Bits
07-28-2015, 02:09 PM
I'd say...
Next March, as planned, I go out there with a knot, take care of Lisa, blow it out the frame, and stay for a couple weeks.
Actually moving out there to work is a logistical nightmare, although I really want to.
I'd like to start my own business restoring cars, or some kinda eBay hustle out there. Enough to live 'dece.
I'll also be selling music by then. I dunno if Lisa told you, but I rap doap and play guitar. My albums are coming along sweet, and I'm already signed and have promotion.
Maybe rock some gigs out there for free beer tokens. Maybe I'll be a performance artist every year during tourist season, and be one of them human statues for tips.
I'm gonna stay until my knot of Australia money gets light, then go back to being online lovers.
I banked my first $100 on it today. Only $4900 to go! :smile:
Got a nice new job lined up in September. That's when I'll -really- start saving.
I won't have any problem getting some time off, if I tell them soon enough.
For everyone thinking I'll have a mental breakdown and bring the drama to this place, no fucking way.
I'm far too chill. It's why my overweight scrub-ass still pulls lots of women.
I'm genuinely nice, and have all the time in the world for Lisa.
It is what it is, and if she wanted to cut me loose, I'd move on amicably instead of talking shit on here.
I really enjoy our relationship tho. I know she does too.
She's an absolute dream, even when she's grouchy.
Even when she says she loves other guys or they're hawt, I sleep well knowing she has me when she wants.
It's the key to success.
Sup guys?

majorcum
07-28-2015, 02:55 PM
welp

urkles girlfriend
07-28-2015, 02:56 PM
welp

Lisa Battery
07-28-2015, 03:16 PM
I'd say...
Next March, as planned, I go out there with a knot, take care of Lisa, blow it out the frame, and stay for a couple weeks.
Actually moving out there to work is a logistical nightmare, although I really want to.
I'd like to start my own business restoring cars, or some kinda eBay hustle out there. Enough to live 'dece.
I'll also be selling music by then. I dunno if Lisa told you, but I rap doap and play guitar. My albums are coming along sweet, and I'm already signed and have promotion.
Maybe rock some gigs out there for free beer tokens. Maybe I'll be a performance artist every year during tourist season, and be one of them human statues for tips.
I'm gonna stay until my knot of Australia money gets light, then go back to being online lovers.
Got a nice new job lined up in September. That's when I'll -really- start saving.
For everyone thinking I'll have a mental breakdown and bring the drama to this place, no fucking way.
It is what it is, and if she wanted to cut me loose, I'd move on amicably instead of talking shit on here.
Even when she says she loves other guys or they're hawt, I sleep well knowing she has me when she wants.
It's the key to success.
Sup guys?tldr

Battery Bits
07-28-2015, 03:19 PM
tldr

LOL don't be a butt.

Lisa Battery
07-28-2015, 03:23 PM
If you aren't on skype right now you're dumped

Autistic Spectrum
07-28-2015, 05:20 PM
yeah next march for sure,, junkies are known for there savings accounts ,, and lisa's longest relationship with anyone, online or offline has not last more than 3 months

Autistic Spectrum
07-28-2015, 05:20 PM
you stupid faggots get out

Lisa Battery
07-28-2015, 05:28 PM
yeah next march for sure,, junkies are known for there savings accounts ,, and lisa's longest relationship with anyone, online or offline has not last more than 3 months
LOL

I'll still cyber fuck him later

Battery Bits
07-28-2015, 05:30 PM
YES!

:quagmire:

Autistic Spectrum
07-28-2015, 05:43 PM
http://i.imgur.com/vAFSAoX.jpg

StompleB
07-28-2015, 06:02 PM
that's a cola, not a root beer

urkles girlfriend
07-28-2015, 06:30 PM
I'd say...
It's the key to success.
Sup guys?
get real. Get a job as a security guard it requirez little to no experience. Just quit taking drugs

Lisa Battery
07-28-2015, 06:32 PM

i wish you would cybet fuck me

majorcum
07-29-2015, 01:27 AM

Nuffy
07-30-2015, 07:09 AM
Its funny how Lisa shits on Jack so publicly here.

Jack, what part of the game is this? Don't let her ho you like this!

UPGRAYEDD
07-30-2015, 09:07 AM
I'm going to stick my dick in between both of them.

Lisa Battery
07-30-2015, 12:49 PM
I'm going to stick my dick in between both of them.

Fuck off dickhead

UPGRAYEDD
07-30-2015, 01:04 PM
Fuck off dickhead

Hi :)

Lisa Battery
07-30-2015, 01:06 PM
Hi :)

No you do not get to worm your retard sheeple ass back up my ass

UPGRAYEDD
07-30-2015, 01:09 PM
y u mad tho

Lisa Battery
07-30-2015, 01:10 PM
Are you fucking kidding me??

Back the fuck away

UPGRAYEDD
07-30-2015, 01:17 PM
I remember so little about this forum, I had to password reset to get my username.

majorcum
07-30-2015, 01:28 PM
are you the homeless guy

Poopalew
07-30-2015, 01:37 PM
are you the homeless guy

Twinkies are cool.

Lisa Battery
07-30-2015, 01:37 PM
are you the homeless guy

Yes

He tried to be my friend and I was nice to him, gave him the time of day and stuff in forums then he would see me fight with someone and randomly try and join in Lisa bashing, he chose his side and the loser can fucking well stay there.

Nuffy
07-30-2015, 01:42 PM
How does a homeless guy post on a forum? Shouldn't he be out looking for food? Or at least a place to stay?

Lisa Battery
07-30-2015, 01:43 PM
He lives in a shelter and him and m0nde go eat homeless people food at churches

majorcum
07-30-2015, 02:12 PM
things are going great between jack and lisa just like every human on earth knew it would and also every kangaroo

Lisa Battery
07-30-2015, 02:15 PM
Yeah and you do so well

Answer my fucking question stevey

majorcum
07-30-2015, 02:18 PM
too many posts itt what's you ask

Lisa Battery
07-30-2015, 02:24 PM
too many posts itt what's you ask

i've only asked you one question today

Why did you get kicked out?

UPGRAYEDD
07-30-2015, 02:28 PM
monde eats chinese food next to 50 somalian restaurants

Lisa Battery
07-30-2015, 02:30 PM
i'm hungry

Nuffy
07-30-2015, 02:37 PM
Eat Jacks dick...

majorcum
07-30-2015, 04:15 PM
I didn't get kicked out I'm still in the hotel

Lisa Battery
07-30-2015, 04:17 PM
I didn't get kicked out I'm still in the hotel

No i mean from your mum's

majorcum
07-30-2015, 07:53 PM
oh I didn't

majorcum
07-30-2015, 07:55 PM
I'm starting from nothing and making something I'm taking a harder path than anyone here can even imagine omg there could very well be a black jailbait in the room directly across from mine

majorcum
07-30-2015, 07:55 PM
I'm not just giving up like the homeless guy btw

Lisa Battery
07-30-2015, 08:26 PM
oh I didn't

Oh

Ok then

That was all, I was wondering and imagining terrible things