PDA

View Full Version : ATTN rich forum posters

majorcum
07-29-2015, 02:18 AM
get ready to invest in me I am finally going to be able to put some stuff together this is not a drill I got the heart doctor on friday my van I'm getting soon too and my credit card is paid off literally to zero cents so I'm gonna get firstly the cheapest gopro and find the cheapest best one to get good enough quality for a pilot you know don't worry I think of everything

let me know if you know any vans and tiny trailers for sale I still haven't found a van but I can to afford a van

majorcum
07-29-2015, 02:19 AM
btw anyone who waits for 4:20 should not be allowed to smoke weed they don't need it also I can't wait for windows 10 mobile holy shit republic wireless please you pieces of shit

majorcum
07-29-2015, 02:20 AM
btw varicocles are the worst thing ever get me the fuck away from rhode island

majorcum
07-29-2015, 02:20 AM
I've got sporks and peanut butter my sword and shield

majorcum
07-29-2015, 02:21 AM
give me some stuff you guys wanna see any ideas or other people you like

majorcum
07-29-2015, 02:22 AM
I can do an impression of any person ever and also I need to get laid so bad but I hate people so I need a for the cum of stevey reality TV love of show

majorcum
07-29-2015, 02:22 AM
love of show lol that one wasn't on purpose

majorcum
07-29-2015, 02:26 AM
also I smoke weed in front of cops people love seeing that I do it all the time I am amazing to look at why not get it on tape and buy us ALL our own lake?

majorcum
07-29-2015, 02:28 AM
man I hate my mom let me tell ya I am so happy all them happy meals didn't get my brain man I was born one healthy fuck if only Bruce Lee was my mom ya know but at least we're all still in our 20's right team!!!!!!!

majorcum
07-29-2015, 02:29 AM
I beat the 27 club on the 25th you guys wanted me on that wikipedia page so bad!

majorcum
07-29-2015, 02:33 AM
that girl I was friends with irl said she was gonna die at some 24 or something I still to this day think she woulda oh I mean I did think she was the only one until I met cag and lisa and realized that she like them was crazy and not that great looking so I even got that covered I actually am not horny at all and females cannot even ruin my life I really love being me gonna go smoke a cigarette and scare females so they run back to their boyfriends that are screaming and beating them lol man I really seriously wanna marry my self in fact I will that'd profit boom two lakes

majorcum
07-29-2015, 02:33 AM
my point is I hope she's dead

majorcum
07-29-2015, 02:39 AM
I actually felt sick before smoking weed and I think it was the jungle fever or maybe I always feel sick when not high oh wow good thing I'm literally going to be going to Yale hospital and the roy3l-trained superstaff who all wear capes will fix me right up because I'm exercising the best and almost eating the best gotta get the van first to fully do it I have to travel to a different farmers market every day you guys don't understand what I'm doing here and how for real it is and I don't want you to know yet but I can still type these words because I'm the god troll and know how to mess up your brain wires hehehehehehehehehehehehheehehehehehehehehehehehehehe wish you could of heard my phone vibrating as I typed hehehehehehehehehehehehheehehehehehehehehehehehehehe sounds like my phone is actually saying hehehehehehehehehehehehheehehehehehehehehehehehehehe you try it no sound just default google keyboard vibrate length hehehehehehehehehehehehheehehehehehehehehehehehehehe type it fast hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe man I hated when my old phone stopped vibrating now I'm gonna be making phones that never break! ha-ha, suck my dick HTC !

Lisa Battery
07-29-2015, 02:45 AM
I need more food and I'm stoned and probably shouldn't go to the supermarket plus then I'd have to put on pants

majorcum
07-29-2015, 02:56 AM
I walk around outside with no pants just do it

majorcum
07-29-2015, 02:58 AM
has this been thought of already I just thought this up didn't research it I'm gonna put my desktop into the wall of my van and have an Ethernet port on the outside with a gas cap including a cap you turn off that just acts as a safety seal

plus my BOINC rating on top of that? there's no way I'm not getting into both vehicle and science magazines

Antisera
07-29-2015, 07:01 AM
It's hard to come to terms with your child possibly having a lifelong disability, and especially difficult to get over the guilt of knowing that your womb should have been a safe space, but the child was harmed instead. My baby is only 12 days old, so I don't really have any answers... but I wanted to post my story for some solidarity.

What helps me is just getting through a day at a time. Today, her condition is this. No amount of worry will fix that. No amount of worry will make her heal faster or slower. So, be concerned with how your baby is today. Today you don't know very much, and that's hard. Remember that doctors have to give you worst case scenarios. They started telling me that my baby would need amputation, but here we are 2 weeks later and she's slowly healing. We don't know if she'll ever actually be able to use her hand, but for today she is healing.

majorcum
07-29-2015, 08:44 AM
I'll take it!

urkles girlfriend
07-29-2015, 08:46 AM
I asked Jon and he said no. :(

majorcum
07-29-2015, 09:01 AM
jon is not someone I want to be involved with irl regardless lol plus he's not rich but you can join me whenever your two's relationship ends which will totally be never because it's as healthy and compatible of the all time

Lisa Battery
07-29-2015, 09:38 AM
I asked Jon and he said no. :(

You're doing it wrong

urkles girlfriend
07-29-2015, 11:49 AM
Jon is the boss.

urkles girlfriend
That's just the way things are in our home.

majorcum
the boss of being a huge fag

majorcum
07-29-2015, 11:50 AM
big boss fag

urkles girlfriend
07-29-2015, 12:20 PM
the boss of lording over my vagina with an iron fist.

Lisa Battery
07-29-2015, 12:31 PM
cag gets fisted

majorcum
07-29-2015, 12:55 PM
cag gets fisted