PDA

View Full Version : ok fuck online banking gonna use bank of america

majorcum
07-29-2015, 08:59 AM
this way I can walk into somewhere and look someone in the eye when I tell them to suck my dick

I'm curious to see if after the 10 days is up what capitalone does to my credit card since I've had that for years but I'm gonna cancel it with them regardless at least I don't need a credit card right away now I can research and find companies that aren't capitalone, and as far as bank of america it's just because they're all over the country so I can always find one to set on fire

majorcum
07-29-2015, 09:02 AM
Hi,

bushpig

Forbushpigyour security, we can't provide or accept specific account information or requests via email. It's just too easy for sensitive information to end up in the wrong hands. Instead, please call one of our Associates at 1-888-464-0727 for all specific account questions. We're available from 8 AM to 8 PM, 7 days a week.bushpig

Thanks,bushpig
Marybushpig

Capital One 360bushpig
Member FDICbushpig

majorcum
07-29-2015, 09:04 AM
gonna call and if I get a monde I'm literally going to just scream into the phone like a kassius ytmnd so I'm gonna leave the hotel first cause I'm dead serious lol I'll let you guys k oq how it goes unless I get a hot easy to understand black chick then I might stick with crap1

majorcum
07-29-2015, 09:05 AM
I'm still gonna get bank of america though and have my welfare go to that

majorcum
07-29-2015, 09:05 AM
I'm gonna open an account at every bank in the world actually why not

Lisa Battery
07-29-2015, 09:39 AM
i need a wee