PDA

View Full Version : My $30 waterproof sheets melted...

Antisera
07-30-2015, 11:30 AM
I followed the washing instructions. Wash before use, cold water, tumble dry low heat. I pull them out and they're ruined. I'm about to start sobbing when my husband says we'll try to return them tomorrow...
What did I do wrong? Will they (Baby's R Us) even take them back? I don't have a receipt or a package or anything for them now. I'm so upset and angry because those sheets weren't cheap and now we have to buy more and what if they melt, too?!

Poopalew
07-30-2015, 11:37 AM
I followed the washing instructions. Wash before use, cold water, tumble dry low heat. I pull them out and they're ruined. I'm about to start sobbing when my husband says we'll try to return them tomorrow...
What did I do wrong? Will they (Baby's R Us) even take them back? I don't have a receipt or a package or anything for them now. I'm so upset and angry because those sheets weren't cheap and now we have to buy more and what if they melt, too?!

My finger gets bloody but my history class is such a(HOT chick)hottie I get (if chick)wet / (if guy)hard just looking at her.

urkles girlfriend
07-30-2015, 05:36 PM
5 star thread.

urkles girlfriend
07-30-2015, 05:37 PM
Those 30 dollar sheets aren't cheap.

Lisa Battery
07-30-2015, 05:37 PM
lol

Nuffy
07-30-2015, 05:47 PM
5 star thread.