PDA

View Full Version : Some real music. maybe this melody will cleanse the ears of the juggalos and turn them into functioning members of society

urkles girlfriend
07-30-2015, 06:04 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZ8KK8u9dN8

Darkeonz
07-30-2015, 06:07 PM
Did you just discover Enya? :smile:

urkles girlfriend
07-30-2015, 06:08 PM
No. Used to play Enya on the piano when I was a wee gurl tee hee

Darkeonz
07-30-2015, 06:10 PM
I used to play Enya on my discman as I am absolutely incompetent on a piano

NotHowdy
07-30-2015, 06:15 PM
Shut up, Darkeonz. We're supposed to be brain-dead juggalos.

BigBoss
07-30-2015, 06:16 PM
All you had to do was ask....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHjZQb-kGek
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-eWAuFmjN0

urkles girlfriend
07-30-2015, 06:17 PM
Shut up, Darkeonz. We're supposed to be brain-dead juggalos.

Stop trying to pretend like you're not a flat brimmed hat wearing cretin.

Darkeonz
07-30-2015, 06:20 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rk_sAHh9s08

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuFy6T7OoZc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wnEVoyukU4

NotHowdy
07-30-2015, 06:21 PM
Stop trying to pretend like you're not a flat brimmed hat wearing cretin.

I'm handsome and well-off financially. Obsessing over my brim won't change that, 'nor will it dismiss the fact you're a webcam whore with a fondness for mules.

Jack is a juggalo. I'm still in denial. Get it right!

Nuffy
07-30-2015, 06:25 PM
I was more into Enigma, William Orbit, and Sade... but Enya was eh... ok.

And Bjork is obviously a more progressive, and intellectual choose.

urkles girlfriend
I'm handsome and well-off financially. Obsessing over my brim won't change that, 'nor will it dismiss the fact you're a webcam whore with a fondness for mules.

Jack is a juggalo. I'm still in denial. Get it right!

Horses dumbass.

urkles girlfriend
That's clearly a horse and it doesn't surprise me that a juggalo can't tell the difference.

BigBoss
07-30-2015, 06:26 PM
Actually, that's clearly a picture of a horse.

urkles girlfriend
07-30-2015, 06:27 PM
And its a drawing of a horse that my great great uncle made.

Darkeonz
07-30-2015, 06:27 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SvxaNQ6d7M

And some danish stuff from the 80's!! You're going to hate it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-pvzgIUHhg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_KVZwGSVpY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lSpqxq57Rk

Nuffy
07-30-2015, 06:28 PM
A fucking mule Howdy?

:rofl:

urkles girlfriend
07-30-2015, 06:28 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SvxaNQ6d7M

And some danish stuff from the 80's!! You're going to hate it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-pvzgIUHhg
GAY

NotHowdy
07-30-2015, 06:30 PM
Horses dumbass.

I'm aware of what it is. You obviously hold that beast dear to your heart. It's more fun to call it a mule and get reaction out of you. It's cute and I enjoy the attention. I'll look beyond the fact that you can't distinguish the difference between playful sarcasm and legit bullying. Simmer down, doll. Wouldn't want you to get tough and call me a dumbass again. WHOA NELLY!

Mule.

Darkeonz
07-30-2015, 06:30 PM
Not sure what you mean by gay. Gay is when a man inserts his penis into another mans butthole

NotHowdy
07-30-2015, 06:32 PM
Not sure what you mean by gay. Gay is when a man inserts his penis into another mans butthole

And only when eye contact occurs.

But never the mouth, though....

Never the mouth

NotHowdy
07-30-2015, 06:34 PM
A fucking mule Howdy?

:rofl::rofl: The people here are almost too gullible! So sensitive!

Darkeonz
07-30-2015, 06:36 PM
And only when eye contact occurs.

But never the mouth, though....

Never the mouth

So hang on. Is she trying to say the music I posted is like a man inserting his penis into another mans butthole in a missionary position WHILE holding eye contact?

English being my second language is really like having chains around my legs. So many things go right over my head :-/

BigBoss
07-30-2015, 06:36 PM
I know. Maks has been arguing with me all night over something I said to fuck with Lisa. Little did I know I'd get an even bigger catch...

And what started it all? Me quoting Geto boys lyrics.

And he's still taking the fucking bait.

urkles girlfriend
07-30-2015, 06:37 PM
yeah yeah yeah enya bjork (who only has a couple good songs might i add) and enigma. I grew up in the 90s

NotHowdy
07-30-2015, 06:37 PM
So hang on. Is she trying to say the music I posted is like a man inserting his penis into another mans butthole in a missionary position WHILE holding eye contact?

ONLY with eye contact.

urkles girlfriend
07-30-2015, 06:38 PM

Armena- ERA is gay as hell.

urkles girlfriend
But thats just my opinion.

Darkeonz
yeah yeah yeah enya bjork (who only has a couple good songs might i add) and enigma. I grew up in the 90s

How old are you?

BigBoss
07-30-2015, 06:45 PM
Old enough to record her menstrual cycle and have poofy nat-geo nipples.

NotHowdy
07-30-2015, 06:46 PM
Aren't we all

Darkeonz
07-30-2015, 06:59 PM
But thats just my opinion.

By the way. This is not at all mean spirited.

I think the drawing of the horse is absolutely spectacular and beautiful. However I am curious about why you decided to take the photo in a mirror with yourself behind the drawing. Is it because you wanted a selfie and figured the drawing would validate taking a selfie and make it a less tacky thing to do?

Again! nothing wrong with it. It's nothing but curiosity.

Nuffy
07-30-2015, 07:01 PM

Bjork only had a couple of good songs? Seriously? Outside of Enya... what kind of music do you like?

BigBoss
07-30-2015, 07:04 PM
Bjork only had a couple of good songs? Seriously? Outside of Enya... what kind of music do you like?

.........................Enya.

Richard Tucker
07-30-2015, 07:09 PM

She was being generous when she said a couple. Its much less than that.

And you're a faggot.

Richard Tucker
07-30-2015, 07:10 PM
And nobody actually listens to fucking Enya.

Darkeonz
07-30-2015, 07:11 PM
And nobody actually listens to fucking Enya.

I have to disagree. I fucking love Enya!

Lisa Battery
07-30-2015, 07:13 PM
By the way. This is not at all mean spirited.

I think the drawing of the horse is absolutely spectacular and beautiful. However I am curious about why you decided to take the photo in a mirror with yourself behind the drawing. Is it because you wanted a selfie and figured the drawing would validate taking a selfie and make it a less tacky thing to do?

Again! nothing wrong with it. It's nothing but curiosity.she's a vain narcissist

Not that there is anything wrong with that

Darkeonz
07-30-2015, 07:15 PM
she's a vain narcissist

Not that there is anything wrong with that

Correction. She is a vain narcissist that is trying to cover up that she is a vain narcissist ;)

Nuffy
07-30-2015, 07:17 PM
She was being generous when she said a couple. Its much less than that.

And you're a faggot.

Lets put some Claypool on... and then when we're done we can listen to Gwar...

faggot.

Hows that leg tattoo?

NotHowdy
07-30-2015, 07:18 PM
Stop sucking up to Jon, white trash

Lisa Battery
07-30-2015, 07:20 PM
Correction. She is a vain narcissist that is trying to cover up that she is a vain narcissist ;)

Aw to be fair I think she is pretty open about her narcissism lol

Nuffy
07-30-2015, 07:21 PM
Stop sucking up to Jon, white trash

Nuffy
07-30-2015, 07:21 PM
Aw to be fair I think she is pretty

Me too...

Lisa Battery
07-30-2015, 07:23 PM
Me too...

Yeah neither of you need an ego boost

And I've seen better than both of you

NotHowdy
07-30-2015, 07:25 PM
Lisa gets so jealous when Nuffy compliments, Cag.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Richard Tucker
07-30-2015, 07:27 PM
Lets put some Claypool on... and then when we're done we can listen to Gwar...

faggot.

Hows that leg tattoo?

Still on my leg.

Dick.

NotHowdy
07-30-2015, 07:29 PM
I wanna watch you 2 make out

Nuffy
07-30-2015, 07:29 PM
You started it.

Darkeonz
07-30-2015, 07:32 PM
Aw to be fair I think she is pretty open about her narcissism lol

Well. Have you ever heard of the Dunning–Kruger effect?

I have a theory about narcissism. If it is not rooted in irony it is probably closely related to the Dunning–Kruger effect. The people who claim they are the most intelligent are usually not. The people who claim they are the funniest are usually not. The people who claim they are the most beautiful are usually not. Whenever I've been at a party and I've stalked the female participants on facebook prior to the party (like a creep), and her profile pic is a "hot" selfie, it usually turns out that she is one of the less attractive girls.

Now... I am not saying she is ugly nor attractive. I would have to see a normal picture, well lit, from the front. She might be beautiful. She might not.

Nuffy
07-30-2015, 07:33 PM
TLDR

No one is going to read your fucking giant wall of text Dre...

:rollseyes:

NotHowdy
07-30-2015, 07:34 PM
Shut up, Dre the Danish Nigga White Trash Juggalo.

Darkeonz
07-30-2015, 07:36 PM
Damn you twitter for ruining peoples attention span!! *shakes fist in the air*

Lisa Battery
07-30-2015, 07:46 PM
Well. Have you ever heard of the Dunning–Kruger effect?

I have a theory about narcissism. If it is not rooted in irony it is probably closely related to the Dunning–Kruger effect. The people who claim they are the most intelligent are usually not. The people who claim they are the funniest are usually not. The people who claim they are the most beautiful are usually not. Whenever I've been at a party and I've stalked the female participants on facebook prior to the party (like a creep), and her profile pic is a "hot" selfie, it usually turns out that she is one of the less attractive girls.

Now... I am not saying she is ugly nor attractive. I would have to see a normal picture, well lit, from the front. She might be beautiful. She might not.Yes I have

And I share some of your view

but the guy who usually tries to use that around here does so incorrectly (yes elz)

However I also find that if someone is smart or good looking, people who are less so feel threatened by that and attempt through their own insecurity to try and claim that person to be ugly or stupid

I have pissed myself laughing before at cag putting on a floral dress, 10 layers of caked on make-up, hair done, takes selfie and literally says "See, I'm so much prettier than Lisa" and I see that post and just "LMAO! what a stupid seething bitch"... Like you just never catch me acting as pathetic as that

But you know cag is not too bad, she is not half as bad since she hooked up with her new boyfriend who is an admin of this forum LOL

Look I don't think she is ugly but she definately thinks she is a lot better looking than she ACTUALLY is.

Also I think you'll find everyone has certain levels of narcissism and some of it is healthy, it's when it's really delsuional and interfears with how well they function when it becomes unhealthy narcissism.

i'm probably quite narcissistic about my intelligence

Nuffy
07-30-2015, 07:48 PM
TLDR

majorcum
07-30-2015, 07:52 PM
do you wanna see my underwear

Darkeonz
07-30-2015, 07:56 PM
Yes I have

And I share some of your view

but the guy who usually tries to use that around here does so incorrectly (yes elz)

However I also find that if someone is smart or good looking, people who are less so feel threatened by that and attempt through their own insecurity to try and claim that person to be ugly or stupid

I have pissed myself laughing before at cag putting on a floral dress, 10 layers of caked on make-ep, hair done, takes selfie and literally says "See, I'm so much prettier than Lisa" and I see that post and just "LMAO! what a stupid seething bitch"... Like you just never catch me acting as pathetic as that

But you know cag is not too bad, she is not half as bad since she hooked up with her new boyfriend who is an admin of this forum LOL

Look I don't think she is ugly but she definately thinks she is a lot better looking than she ACTUALLY is.

Also I think you'll find everyone has certain levels of narcissism and some of it is healthy, it's when it's really delsuional and interfears with how well they function when it becomes unhealthy narcissism.

i'm probably quite narcissistic about my intelligence

Aha! So if I say the wrong thing about her, I might get banned by her boyfriend? ;)

Looks really matters less and less to me. Of course it plays a part, but I usually become interested in girls I didn't think I would get interested in.

Nuffy
07-30-2015, 07:57 PM
You mean the type that secrete some kind of liquid and leak all over your lap?

Oh what you thought I forgot?

Darkeonz
07-30-2015, 08:03 PM
You mean the type that secrete some kind of liquid and leak all over your lap?

Oh what you thought I forgot?

I call foul play. She basically raped me!

Lisa Battery
07-30-2015, 08:20 PM
Aha! So if I say the wrong thing about her, I might get banned by her boyfriend? ;)

Looks really matters less and less to me. Of course it plays a part, but I usually become interested in girls I didn't think I would get interested in.
No cag has a very thick skin and what I'm saying is she is ok

Look, flash your $ at her, she'll drop on the spot

Cag is actually a good bet for getting you unherped.

Lisa Battery
07-30-2015, 08:23 PM
And sorry

You're actually really smart and I had you pinned as just a pretty boy darkeonz

I got to duck your charm though, seriously... ummm.... i'm going to go stand over there and spy on you from shadows ok? Don't be too creeped out, it's just me.

Lisa Battery
07-30-2015, 08:23 PM
do you wanna see my underwear

urkles girlfriend
07-30-2015, 08:31 PM

david bowie, enya, some rap, it basically varies i don't just listen to one thing.

urkles girlfriend
07-30-2015, 08:32 PM
last concert i went to was van halen at the staples center in like 2009. I hate venues

Nuffy
07-30-2015, 08:35 PM
david bowie,

Say no more...

BigBoss
07-30-2015, 11:56 PM
I've always liked this song. No idea why. It's basically Japanese Orchestra with new age Japanese singing intermixed..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3f36iePTgas

StayPoasted
07-31-2015, 12:01 AM
I'm a functioning member of society...society...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l04A3g8wuFY

Darkeonz
07-31-2015, 12:57 AM
I've always liked this song. No idea why. It's basically Japanese Orchestra with new age Japanese singing intermixed..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3f36iePTgas

The reason you like it is because it's fucking great. Never heard of it before. Thanks!

Darkeonz
07-31-2015, 01:03 AM
And sorry

You're actually really smart and I had you pinned as just a pretty boy darkeonz

I got to duck your charm though, seriously... ummm.... i'm going to go stand over there and spy on you from shadows ok? Don't be too creeped out, it's just me.

Oh you! You're too sweet! You're like a siren luring nearby sailors with your enchanting music and voice to shipwreck on the rocky coast of an island. :heart:

BigBoss
07-31-2015, 01:16 AM
The reason you like it is because it's fucking great. Never heard of it before. Thanks!

Exact name of artists and song:

Aoife Ní Fhearraigh.
The Best Is Yet To Come

This song uses neo-Japanese orchestra, however the song is actually sung in Gaelic (I think).