PDA

View Full Version : i don't even care why or where you guys came from, or why your here,, i hear alot of it's maks who sent me here

Autistic Spectrum
07-30-2015, 09:21 PM
or it was codeys fault!! or w/e but honestly let's move past all of that, and on to what really matters

Autistic Spectrum
and that's the dark carnviel, and the mystery's inside the dark tents

urkles girlfriend
Codey is their good friend. he doesn't even post here anymore.

Autistic Spectrum
07-30-2015, 09:24 PM
wow , super huge loss to the comminity now that codey's gone for good

urkles girlfriend
07-30-2015, 09:25 PM
Don't worry dp i will get cody and tell him you sent for him..

urkles girlfriend
07-30-2015, 09:25 PM
you know you miss it.. the jokes, the laughs, cody posting by your side, shootin the shit about arcade restoration

Autistic Spectrum
07-30-2015, 09:26 PM
um don't do that, i don't talk to him and it skeeves me when he quotes me and tries to talk to me

NotHowdy
07-30-2015, 09:26 PM
Isn't it amusing when someone feels it necessary to CONTINUOUSLY repeat how much they DON'T care about something........yet feel the need to bring it up over and over again? We're all appeased at how much we've hurt your feelings.

Saying, 'I Don't care" about someone/something yet dedicating this much attention makes you look more idiotic than your grammar does.
You've threatened to leave this forum various times. DO IT! WE'RE HERE TO STAY!

YAY!!!!

Autistic Spectrum
07-30-2015, 09:27 PM
it's like the shit lisa is doing to you now,, but you are encourging it

Autistic Spectrum
Isn't it amusing when someone feels it necessary to CONTINUOUSLY repeat how much they DON'T care about something........yet feel the need to bring it up over and over again? We're all appeased at how much we've hurt your feelings.

Saying, 'I Don't care" about someone/something yet dedicating this much attention makes you look more idiotic than your grammar does.

YAY!!!!

that's alot of words are they about the dark carnviel or face painting for grown ups

urkles girlfriend
it would be so cute if codeys wife and your girlfriend had a girls night out, you and cody could work together on muscle cars while listening to reo speedwagon

urkles girlfriend
07-30-2015, 09:28 PM
like a playdate for husbands! oh joy

Autistic Spectrum
07-30-2015, 09:29 PM
your lisa's acutal interent friend now, u are her friend cag, i left for the summer or w/e and u had nobody else so u turned to lisa

Autistic Spectrum
07-30-2015, 09:29 PM
sad really

BigBoss
07-30-2015, 09:30 PM
...or why your here...

Define your.

urkles girlfriend
07-30-2015, 09:32 PM

YAY!!!!

OH SNAP! he pulled some reverse psychology on our asses!

Autistic Spectrum
07-30-2015, 09:33 PM
your- a huge faggot

BigBoss
YOU'RE

Autistic Spectrum
OH SNAP! he pulled some reverse psychology on our asses!

did you read the long post what did it say

urkles girlfriend
your lisa's acutal interent friend now, u are her friend cag, i left for the summer or w/e and u had nobody else so u turned to lisa

u have been her friend countless times. i grew very jealous.

NotHowdy
OH SNAP! I say, 'OH SNAP!' in attempt to make a witty (awful) joke!

Autistic Spectrum
07-30-2015, 09:34 PM
YPIR,RE A HUGE FAGGOT

urkles girlfriend
did you read the long post what did it say

he thinks he's trolling this forum.

BigBoss
YPIR,RE A HUGE FAGGOT

YOU'RE

urkles girlfriend
07-30-2015, 09:36 PM
your your your your your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your youryour your your a faggot lmao

Autistic Spectrum
07-30-2015, 09:37 PM
he thinks he's trolling this forum.

trolling the trools with my buddys from the other troll fourm :twisted:

Autistic Spectrum
07-30-2015, 09:38 PM
you iz a big fago

Autistic Spectrum
07-30-2015, 09:38 PM
a dick suck,, dsaf

Lisa Battery
07-30-2015, 09:41 PM
DP IS MY FRIEND

HE TOLD ME HE'S MY FRIEND

BigBoss
07-30-2015, 09:41 PM
you're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're you'reyou're you're a faggot lmao

Fixed.

Lisa Battery
07-30-2015, 09:42 PM
Fixed.

Lol

urkles girlfriend
07-30-2015, 09:43 PM
"know what really bugs me? when people don't know the difference between your and you're" said no one ever

Autistic Spectrum
07-30-2015, 09:45 PM
The internet grammer rodeo,, lasso up a adverb

urkles girlfriend
07-30-2015, 09:47 PM
"know what really bugs me? when people don't know the difference between your and you're" said no one ever

you know what? I'm really gonna show people how much I detest ignorance by posting this to my facebook.

BigBoss
07-30-2015, 09:49 PM

Define your.

Autistic Spectrum
07-30-2015, 09:49 PM
does your dad still have a facebook with hot rest stop waitresss ladys he banged in the rent a showers as friends

Autistic Spectrum
07-30-2015, 09:50 PM
this guy is the master of subtle trollings,, really learning alot today

Lisa Battery
07-30-2015, 09:50 PM

you know what? I'm really gonna show people how much I detest ignorance by posting this to my facebook.

lol

urkles girlfriend
07-30-2015, 09:52 PM
does your dad still have a facebook with hot rest stop waitresss ladys he banged in the rent a showers as friends

and cody is still his friend.

Lisa Battery
07-30-2015, 09:53 PM
Yeah cody stalks my family's facebooks too

Cody is a loser

urkles girlfriend
07-30-2015, 09:54 PM
My dad loves his facebook popularity so he kept cody in his friends for the likes

Autistic Spectrum
07-30-2015, 09:55 PM
that's our corey

action star aducide goes awwwwww action star

Lisa Battery
07-30-2015, 09:57 PM
My dad loves his facebook popularity so he kept cody in his friends for the likes
i haven't told mine that cody is stalking them

Unlike cody they have so many real friends that I doubt they'd notice

Lisa Battery
07-30-2015, 09:58 PM
that's our corey

action star aducide goes awwwwww action star
lol

majorcum
07-31-2015, 04:37 AM
you know you miss it.. the jokes, the laughs, cody posting by your side, shootin the shit about arcade restoration

majorcum
07-31-2015, 04:40 AM

majorcum
The internet grammer rodeo,, lasso up a adverb

majorcum
this guy is the master of subtle trollings,, really learning alot today

BigBoss
07-31-2015, 04:44 AM
So do you just quote other people because you can't think of anything sharp and tact yourself? It's ok, I understand.

Nuffy
07-31-2015, 06:19 AM
Oh you guys...

KKKody
07-31-2015, 05:45 PM
So do you just quote other people because you can't think of anything sharp and tact(ful) yourself? It's ok, I understand.