PDA

View Full Version : Dear Juggalos, please be nice to the autists

Lisa Battery
07-31-2015, 12:54 AM
because they are not going to like this one little bit, they will act out and they will kill you

JSYK

StayPoasted
07-31-2015, 12:57 AM
We've been nothing but kind young gentleman.

Mr. Jon
07-31-2015, 01:06 AM
Can't think of a nicer gesture than sharing my intimate moments with them so why don't you come with some goddamn suggestions next time?

BigBoss
07-31-2015, 01:09 AM
There's absolutely no better way to start a friend ship than showing someone your dick.

Mr. Jon
07-31-2015, 01:10 AM
Well said sir.

I should also point out that it was lisa who asked me to come here.

NotHowdy
07-31-2015, 01:13 AM
Stop with the 'THEY WILL KILL YOU' nonsense, pink lady.

They can alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll line up and eat my ass. Preferably whilst I count my currency and jack off to Jack being verbally abused by 'The Pink One'.
(Yes, I can multi-task!)

Fuck every empty threat I've received since my arrival. Ban me? Because you're a homotional pussy? Go for it, CONNECT FOUR

Since we've arrived here we have been mistreated. That's bothersome considering most of us were invited. This was all supposedly part of someones plan....yet...since we've been here.. members here have made leaving threads due to our presence. The very same member who takes claim for getting us here is also the same member that spammed my PM box insisting I leave (you read right, folks!). I don't mind any of that. It shows the weakness. It's cute. Amateur hour at it's finest. Other members have been extremely unwelcoming, as well. Luckily, we're from SM and made a mockery of this dump. And luckily for you all, we're from SM and we can put some life into this cemetery, a bit.

Cocky? Yes. Positive intentions? You bet'cha (You're welcome)

I'm flattered by all of the attention. That's why we post on forums. For attention. My fellow SM friends and I have thoroughly enjoyed ourselves, thus far. Some of you are decent. I expect proper respect and I shall respect you all in return. Enjoy the pictures of my penis and lifestyle. Everything will be just fine, darlings. Pinky promise

Lisa Battery
07-31-2015, 01:42 AM
CONNECT FOUR MOTHER FUCKERS!

NotHowdy
07-31-2015, 01:43 AM
:bird:

Mr. Jon
07-31-2015, 01:43 AM
CONNECT FOUR MOTHER FUCKERS!

What is "things I'd rather do than cyber with lisa"?

Lisa Battery
07-31-2015, 01:51 AM
What is "things I'd rather do than cyber with lisa"?

No-one wants to cyber with you

You're gross, fuck off

Lisa Battery
07-31-2015, 01:51 AM
And you make shitty threads

Mr. Jon
07-31-2015, 01:52 AM
And you make shitty threads

The what are you listening to thread is a fucking gem, thanks.

NotHowdy
07-31-2015, 01:54 AM
AND original!

Mr. Jon
07-31-2015, 01:54 AM
When I was 12 I used to cyber with an 18 year old final fantasy fanatic named celeste. She ended up being a chubby dark skinned Asian. She'd always be like "omg jon I really felt that! !!!" Keep in mind I was 12 and had no idea what I was talking about

StayPoasted
07-31-2015, 01:55 AM
That's doap.

NotHowdy
07-31-2015, 01:58 AM
In middle school I used to go on AOL CHAT and hit up the Ebony rooms (usually the Atlanta one). I used to have girls on there leave sexual voicemails on my phone so I could use them on albums I was working on.

How did you find out the final fantasy girl was fat and Asian?

Mr. Jon
07-31-2015, 02:00 AM
I finally saw her picture after a few months. We would talk on the phone as well. .. she was a big name at this message board I frequented so I cybered with her to elevate my poster status

StayPoasted
07-31-2015, 02:01 AM
Hopefully by finding her forum.

NotHowdy
07-31-2015, 02:04 AM
I finally saw her picture after a few months. We would talk on the phone as well. .. she was a big name at this message board I frequented so I cybered with her to elevate my poster status

lol@us taking advantage of women as pre-teens. Your shit was for nerdy reasons, though. My mackin' is Hip Hop Points-able *looks around for Larry....realizes where he is and where I am...........feels a cold gust........starts missing SM*

Mr. Jon
07-31-2015, 02:05 AM
You're definitely the more hip hop version of me. It fucking sucks.

Mr. Jon
07-31-2015, 02:06 AM
What would the girls say on your answering machine?

NotHowdy
07-31-2015, 02:10 AM
I used to lie about my age so these girls were well experienced in sexual festivities. I only remember 1, though. She said she was in the bathtub and explained everything she was doing to herself and how she felt. She had a thick Georgia drawl (which is usually a turn off) but she sounded extremely sexy and mature. That chat room was awesome. I probably fell in love 5 times a month on that bad boy.

StayPoasted
07-31-2015, 02:11 AM
What would the girls say on your answering machine?

I'm a fatter, darker skinned asian woman, but I still want that dick.

Mr. Jon
07-31-2015, 02:13 AM
God, I love a good Georgian black girl saying my name. "Jun!!"

Mr. Jon
07-31-2015, 02:17 AM
I tracked an online girlfriend/pen pal from when I was 10 down on Facebook awhile back. We were incredibly close for 2 years. I bought her Montell Jordan this is how we do it album and she bought me the rush hour soundtrack. Anyway, I was all excited that I found her like hey! !!! Remember me? !? And she was like oh hey. .. blah. She was ugly with kids though. Nahtanha low was her name

NotHowdy
07-31-2015, 02:19 AM
Our names sound similar so yeah. I know what'cha mean. My friend has lived in Georgia since we were 16 and has developed a country twang. My dick doesn't usually fidget when he says it. Way too low a voice, man.

NotHowdy
07-31-2015, 02:22 AM
I tracked an online girlfriend/pen pal from when I was 10 down on Facebook awhile back. We were incredibly close for 2 years. I bought her Montell Jordan this is how we do it album and she bought me the rush hour soundtrack. Anyway, I was all excited that I found her like hey! !!! Remember me? !? And she was like oh hey. .. blah. She was ugly with kids though. Nahtanha low was her name

I had a friend that was real fat (female) who stayed in my neighborhood. This is in middle school. She was dope and always let my friends and I chill at her house. She always wanted to give us head and fuck but we'd (nicely) turn her down and laugh it off. She found me like 7 years ago and we talked but I ended up getting locked up again. Lost contact. Sometimes I think about her and wish she'd find me, again. I forget her last name, plus she's probably married. I bet she'd give me the best blowjob, ever. Last time I talked to her she said she had lost weight and was hinting about wanting to suck me off still. She had a fat girl name too: Amelia.

Mr. Jon
07-31-2015, 02:27 AM
Amelia, let me feeeel-ee-yaaaa!

NotHowdy
07-31-2015, 02:29 AM
She was fat but you could tell if she was skinny she wouldn't have any boobs. So she was the even grosser type of fat.

Mr. Jon
07-31-2015, 02:33 AM
You think jack would hit it?

Mr. Jon
07-31-2015, 02:35 AM
After all, he did fuck

https://scontent-lax1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-0/10407171_791263410922172_5380078890363189639_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=c59f7ecd21b67a08f461105e43d366d8&oe=564EAA48

StayPoasted
07-31-2015, 02:40 AM
http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/31700000/I-m-Old-Gregg-old-gregg-31744749-600-338.jpg

BigBoss
07-31-2015, 05:01 AM
I bought her Montell Jordan this is how we do it album and she bought me the rush hour soundtrack.

Well that deal kind of fucked you over.

BigBoss
07-31-2015, 05:14 AM
So I found Jack. It seems he was right about being involved in music:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5n1ETxqcsNY

Battery Bits
07-31-2015, 05:26 AM
Stop posting your videos everywhere, Necwo.

Nuffy
07-31-2015, 05:56 AM
Holy fuck... they let all of you out at once?

Well... this place has been run over.

lnopia the great
07-31-2015, 09:16 AM

They can alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll line up and eat my ass. Preferably whilst I count my currency and jack off to Jack being verbally abused by 'The Pink One'.
(Yes, I can multi-task!)

Fuck every empty threat I've received since my arrival. Ban me? Because you're a homotional pussy? Go for it, CONNECT FOUR

Since we've arrived here we have been mistreated. That's bothersome considering most of us were invited. This was all supposedly part of someones plan....yet...since we've been here.. members here have made leaving threads due to our presence. The very same member who takes claim for getting us here is also the same member that spammed my PM box insisting I leave (you read right, folks!). I don't mind any of that. It shows the weakness. It's cute. Amateur hour at it's finest. Other members have been extremely unwelcoming, as well. Luckily, we're from SM and made a mockery of this dump. And luckily for you all, we're from SM and we can put some life into this cemetery, a bit.

I'm flattered by all of the attention. That's why we post on forums. For attention. My fellow SM friends and I have thoroughly enjoyed ourselves, thus far. Some of you are decent. I expect proper respect and I shall respect you all in return. Enjoy the pictures of my penis and lifestyle. Everything will be just fine, darlings. Pinky promise

i cringed when i started reading this

Nuffy
07-31-2015, 09:22 AM
Im willing to be nice as long as I'm no longer called a White Trash Garbage person.

Lisa Battery
07-31-2015, 09:25 AM
Im willing to be nice as long as I'm no longer called a White Trash Garbage person.

I think it may have been a more broad sweeping statement and not NECESSARILY directed at you

But I've called you worse

Nuffy
07-31-2015, 09:28 AM
It was definitely directed at me several times.

And I don't appreciate it.

And Lisa, you love me. So hush it.

Lisa Battery
07-31-2015, 09:30 AM
Aww

Yes well he hurt your feelings I understand

Nuffy
07-31-2015, 09:31 AM
He did hurt my feelings. I could barley sleep last night.

At least Maks knows about Music. He even mentioned the Melvins and Naked Raygun yesterday.

Mr. Jon
07-31-2015, 09:32 AM
That dude is online constantly, he better know about music.

Lisa Battery
07-31-2015, 09:34 AM
He did hurt my feelings. I could barley sleep last night.

At least Maks knows about Music. He even mentioned the Melvins and Naked Raygun yesterday.

You don't know what I do to him in my dreams at night.

Also

Maks

Lisa Battery
07-31-2015, 09:36 AM
That dude is online constantly, he better know about music.

No YOU are online constantly

How do I know? because I am online constantly and there YOU are sniffing ass and running around posting people's facebooks in forums and shit posting

FUCK OFF

Just LEAVE you pathetic no-life pile of shit

Mr. Jon
07-31-2015, 09:37 AM
No YOU are online constantly

How do I know? because I am online constantly

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Well alright then.

Lisa Battery
07-31-2015, 09:41 AM
Yeah hilarious

Except for the bit about your posts which are SHIT

urkles girlfriend
07-31-2015, 11:03 AM

UPGRAYEDD
07-31-2015, 11:17 AM
I have watercolours of baileys

NotHowdy
07-31-2015, 11:34 AM

Cool! Another member with something to say! No WONDER this forum was so alive prior to our arrival!

Mr. Jon
07-31-2015, 07:42 PM
Yeah hilarious

Except for the bit about your posts which are SHIT

Can you link me to a good post or good thread of yours?

Lisa Battery
07-31-2015, 11:42 PM
Can you link me to a good post or good thread of yours?

FUCK OFF

NotHowdy
07-31-2015, 11:44 PM
I bet she wakes up and gets right to posting on forums. Doesn't even brush her teeth or shower

Battery Bits
07-31-2015, 11:47 PM
She looks fine as fuck, regardless.
Literally just gets outta bed looking stunning.
I can verify.

Lisa Battery
07-31-2015, 11:52 PM
I bet she wakes up and gets right to posting on forums. Doesn't even brush her teeth or shower

Yes.

And now I'm going to have a joint.

Mr. Jon
08-01-2015, 12:11 AM
She looks fine as fuck, regardless.
Literally just gets outta bed looking stunning.
I can verify.

What numerical rating would you give her? Also that large lady with the droopy face

Lisa Battery
08-01-2015, 12:23 AM
What numerical rating would you give her? Also that large lady with the droopy face

FUCK OFF

Mr. Jon
08-01-2015, 12:40 AM
If he says a fucking 10..........

Lisa Battery
08-01-2015, 12:49 AM
If he says a fucking 10..........

FUCK OFF

I'm turning on my computer or something

Give me hacks NOW

Battery Bits
08-01-2015, 12:50 AM
Bae is an 11 out of 10.
Frank's cuz is a 2.

Mr. Jon
08-01-2015, 12:59 AM
FUCK OFF

I'm turning on my computer or something

Give me hacks NOW

You're going to hack me, lisa? Make sure you hack my raw ketchup account too

NotHowdy
08-01-2015, 01:03 AM
Bae is an 11 out of 10.
Frank's cuz is a 2.

What about Jon and I, though? (no homo)

Lisa Battery
08-01-2015, 01:06 AM

Make him go away

NotHowdy
08-01-2015, 01:11 AM
I can't even make my ex-wife go away.

Battery Bits
08-01-2015, 01:14 AM

Jon - Negative Infinity
Howdy - A-OK.

:gayfight:

NotHowdy
08-01-2015, 01:17 AM
Are you just saying that because we're Facebook Official now?

(That smilie is dope!)

Battery Bits
08-01-2015, 01:21 AM
A faggot never tells... :giggle:

NotHowdy
08-01-2015, 01:23 AM
You're so bad! Hmph *crosses arms while trying to hold back smirk*

Battery Bits
08-01-2015, 01:26 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yym2nPAFimU

BigBoss
08-01-2015, 02:40 AM
You're so bad! Hmph *crosses arms while trying to hold back smirk*

There's a smile! This page did used to be a comedy website, you know.

BigBoss
08-01-2015, 08:22 AM

(Yes, I can multi-task!)

I don't thinks Maks took credit for the "master plan", because if he did I think it would have had at least a little more creativity and intelligence put into it. Then again, this is a someone who goes around bragging about how awesome they are at photoshop, so I can't rule that out yet.

I think he said that Lisa was the one who planned this amazing plan out that would end up trolling us all to oblivion. That's where it lost any credibility whatsoever, however. Lisa constructing plans (even though this "extremely complicated plan" was actually extremely simple) is extremely unbelievable. Since when does Lisa hold any kind of relative intelligence?

Another thing; it's amazing just HOW intricate and complicated this plan is. I mean, she supposedly took months to plan this (which is where it gets some credibility back). Only... she only posted at our forum for a month, maybe a bit longer than that. So it amazes me how it took her months to construct a plan, that was more-or-less consisted of this:

+ Find a forum (she was extremely intelligence on this step, picking a forum that has trolled other websites ((that were basically dead, alas just like this one)) into shutting down so her forum-mates can troll them. Very, very smart move).
+ Pretend (I don't think she was pretending though, since she hasn't acted different in any way whatsoever here than when so was at our forum) to be an idiot to "get on our nerves".
+ Apparently she knew we'd track her down because she knows we've tracked other people down.
+ Have us come to this forum so we can all get hilariously trolled into oblivion (I think this step hasn't been activated yet though - since we're all still here and members have made leaving threads because of us. Yep, we're getting trolled hard).

So it took you months to construct this plan;

Find a forum, act like an idiot, let them follow you back to their forum so you can troll them (awesome job so far guys).

Holy shit Lisa, you must be some kind of deep thinker or something. You should plan out a bank robbery, because I have no doubt in my mind you would get away with it with that kind of preparation skills.

It's ok though, we understand that you're a special girl with a special mind. Apology accepted.

Lisa Battery
08-01-2015, 08:24 AM
OMG There is huge walls of text

*cums in pants*

Lisa Battery
08-01-2015, 08:28 AM
I don't thinks Maks took credit for the "master plan", because if he did I think it would have had at least a little more creativity and intelligence put into it. Then again, this is a someone who goes around bragging about how awesome they are at photoshop, so I can't rule that out yet.

I think he said that Lisa was the one who planned this amazing plan out that would end up trolling us all to oblivion. That's where it lost any credibility whatsoever, however. Lisa constructing plans (even though this "extremely complicated plan" was actually extremely simple) is extremely unbelievable. Since when does Lisa hold any kind of relative intelligence?

Another thing; it's amazing just HOW intricate and complicated this plan is. I mean, she supposedly took months to plan this (which is where it gets some credibility back). Only... she only posted at our forum for a month, maybe a bit longer than that. So it amazes me how it took her months to construct a plan, that was more-or-less consisted of this:

+ Find a forum (she was extremely intelligence on this step, picking a forum that has trolled other websites ((that were basically dead, alas just like this one)) into shutting down so her forum-mates can troll them. Very, very smart move).
+ Pretend (I don't think she was pretending though, since she hasn't acted different in any way whatsoever here than when so was at our forum) to be an idiot to "get on our nerves".
+ Apparently she knew we'd track her down because she knows we've tracked other people down.
+ Have us come to this forum so we can all get hilariously trolled into oblivion (I think this step hasn't been activated yet though - since we're all still here and members have made leaving threads because of us. Yep, we're getting trolled hard).

So it took you months to construct this plan;

Holy shit Lisa, you must be some kind of deep thinker or something. You should plan out a bank robbery, because I have no doubt in my mind you would get away with it with that kind of preparation skills.

It's ok though, we understand that you're a special girl with a special mind. Apology accepted.
I did no such thing

Lisa Battery
08-01-2015, 08:31 AM
Pish posh