PDA

View Full Version : An Open Apology to Cags

Mr. Jon
07-31-2015, 08:24 AM
Hey Cags, it's me... Jon

When I heard you make fun of my rapping skills and then say you wanted to murder me. Well... it hurt. It hurt me bad. I don't want to be like this anymore. I don't want us to go through this anymore.

Look, I know I made fun of your large aureolas some 20+ times, but I didn't mean it. For a message board female, you're really pretty. Like, too pretty. I was just intimidated by your beauty and thought I needed to lash out at you. The truth is, Cags, that your nipples don't bother me. I would love to somehow fit one into my mouth all at once and just melt inside while my mouth made loud sucking sounds. I think your nipples are intriguing and beautiful. Are they super sensitive? I hope so.

Basically, Cags, I'm really sorry. You didn't deserve that from me, and I hope we can move past this as we build the foundation for what I believe will be a fruitful, meaningful relationship.

Sincerely,

Mr. Jon

Nuffy
07-31-2015, 08:26 AM
TLDR,

Fucking wall of text shit poster.

Wigger.

Nuffy
07-31-2015, 08:26 AM
You Juggalo Trash Person, go back to your trailer.

urkles girlfriend
07-31-2015, 08:27 AM
dont care if you think im pretty or whatever. it doesn't change the fact that you're an annoying generic wigger.

Lisa Battery
07-31-2015, 08:28 AM
FUCK OFF

urkles girlfriend
07-31-2015, 08:29 AM
we had TONS of those from the very white San Luis Obispo, CA. All these annoying middle class white kids wanted to be rappers.

Mr. Jon
07-31-2015, 08:31 AM
dont care if you think im pretty or whatever. it doesn't change the fact that you're an annoying generic wigger.

Being called a wigger is a compliment to me.. If only you could add the N in there, I would feel like a real ace. Anyway, yes, I know I am annoying to you. This is your boyfriend (LUCKY FUCKING GUY BTW HOLY MOLYYYY) forum and I have invaded it. We basically can't be lovers, nor friends because of that.

I just want you to know... deep down inside you, for you to know... That I care.

Lisa Battery
07-31-2015, 08:33 AM
I'm going to rip off his eyelids and vomit into them

urkles girlfriend
07-31-2015, 08:34 AM
Being called a wigger is a compliment to me..

Not very bright either.

urkles girlfriend
07-31-2015, 08:35 AM
Just a piss poor attempt at getting me to stop calling you one.

Mr. Jon
07-31-2015, 08:35 AM

why, lisa?

Mr. Jon
07-31-2015, 08:37 AM
Just a piss poor attempt at getting me to stop calling you one.

Don't stop, Cags. I love that a girl like you gives attention to a guy like me. Even if it's negative attention.

You see, I'm a dropkick ass sniffing loser who needs to FUCK OFF and die with no one to love me. I'm also a shit poster, of course. So to get attention from a beautiful and thoughtful person like you really adds validation to my life. :):)

Poopalew
07-31-2015, 08:42 AM
Don't stop, Cags. I love that a girl like you gives attention to a guy like me. Even if it's negative attention.

You see, I'm a dropkick ass sniffing loser who needs to FUCK OFF and die with no one to love me. I'm also a shit poster, of course. So to get attention from a beautiful and thoughtful person like you really adds validation to my life. :):)

That bitch is a head.

BigBoss
07-31-2015, 08:45 AM
Hey Cags, it's me... Jon

When I heard you make fun of my rapping skills and then say you wanted to murder me. Well... it hurt. It hurt me bad. I don't want to be like this anymore. I don't want us to go through this anymore.

Look, I know I made fun of your large aureolas some 20+ times, but I didn't mean it. For a message board female, you're really pretty. Like, too pretty. I was just intimidated by your beauty and thought I needed to lash out at you. The truth is, Cags, that your nipples don't bother me. I would love to somehow fit one into my mouth all at once and just melt inside while my mouth made loud sucking sounds. I think your nipples are intriguing and beautiful. Are they super sensitive? I hope so.

Basically, Cags, I'm really sorry. You didn't deserve that from me, and I hope we can move past this as we build the foundation for what I believe will be a fruitful, meaningful relationship.

Sincerely,

Mr. Jon

This is so you guys.

But, I think that ditso likes you, yeah.

I mean, she tells you to fuck off with such class.

Yeah, go on and get that ass.

BigBoss
07-31-2015, 08:46 AM
You Juggalo Trash Person, go back to your trailer.

Full of ignorant rednecks.

BigBoss
07-31-2015, 08:48 AM

Lisa's got rapping and linguistic skills.

Mr. Jon
07-31-2015, 08:54 AM
Also, I feel really terrible for misspelling complement earlier. Thanks for the correction, Cags. Very much appreciated. :) :)

BigBoss
07-31-2015, 08:58 AM
You should. That's down right pathetic.

You ass sniffing dropkick.

Mr. Jon
07-31-2015, 09:13 AM
I'm really glad I didn't FUCK OFF and decided to stay and make this thread.

BigBoss
07-31-2015, 09:17 AM
To be fair Cagz, Jon is legendary with his ability to woo women (and occasionally men when the mood or boredom struck. Both men, women, and hermaphrodites alike can't resist him). Even if you aren't interested now, it's only a matter of time...

Your thick poofy nipples and Jon's unmatched Charisma were obviously an instant match.

I do believe you guys were made for each other. Don't fight it, it only makes you give in faster.

His name is even Jon, just like your boyfriend. Just think of him as Jon as he is now, only with everything you wish he had and everything you wish he didn't have gone.

Lisa Battery
07-31-2015, 09:21 AM
i hate this type of mongrel, I really do, I will not play nice

Lisa Battery
07-31-2015, 09:22 AM
And he's repulsive

Mr. Jon
07-31-2015, 09:25 AM
What is repulsive? My attitude? Face? Dick? Do I have any positive quality, Lisa?

UPGRAYEDD
07-31-2015, 10:52 AM
Do you even know black people? Have you ever had cornrows? I doubt it.

urkles girlfriend
07-31-2015, 10:59 AM
To be fair Cagz, Jon is legendary with his ability to woo women (and occasionally men when the mood or boredom struck. Both men, women, and hermaphrodites alike can't resist him). Even if you aren't interested now, it's only a matter of time...

Your thick poofy nipples and Jon's unmatched Charisma were obviously an instant match.

I do believe you guys were made for each other. Don't fight it, it only makes you give in faster.

His name is even Jon, just like your boyfriend. Just think of him as Jon as he is now, only with everything you wish he had and everything you wish he didn't have gone.

My boyfriend is incomparable, has a normal haircut, isn't a wigger/drug dealer. He has what is called a future.

urkles girlfriend
07-31-2015, 11:00 AM
That must be how you people make money, since you all post more than Lisa and DP combined.

NotHowdy
07-31-2015, 11:35 AM
What is repulsive? My attitude? Face? Dick? Do I have any positive quality, Lisa?

Your dick is just fine. Relax.

Lisa Battery
07-31-2015, 11:53 AM
Your dick is just fine. Relax.

It is NOT fine.

urkles girlfriend
07-31-2015, 11:55 AM
I'm gonna go take a shit and then go to the grocery store.

UPGRAYEDD
07-31-2015, 12:07 PM
I'm gonna go take a shit and then go to the grocery store.

take pics

Mr. Jon
07-31-2015, 07:40 PM
That must be how you people make money, since you all post more than Lisa and DP combined.

What do you do for a living?

Lisa Battery
07-31-2015, 11:41 PM

FUCK OFF

Mr. Jon
07-31-2015, 11:42 PM
She fucks off? On camera?

Battery Bits
07-31-2015, 11:43 PM
Suck a dick.

NotHowdy
07-31-2015, 11:45 PM
Jack said he shows his penis and that's as far as the cybering goes. It's her personality that stimulates him

Battery Bits
07-31-2015, 11:49 PM
That's -my- business, brody.
My spank-bank is stacked.

Lisa Battery
07-31-2015, 11:50 PM
Jack said he shows his penis and that's as far as the cybering goes. It's her personality that stimulates him
LOL

NotHowdy
07-31-2015, 11:51 PM
That's -my- business, brody.
My spank-bank is stacked.

You're the one who told me that's all that happens

BigBoss
08-01-2015, 02:22 AM
It is NOT fine.

Yeah it is. Most chicks are used to 5 inchers, you got an inch on all of them. You're good bruh.

BigBoss
08-01-2015, 02:23 AM
She fucks off? On camera?

Ding! Ding!

Bingo.

Lisa Battery
08-01-2015, 02:42 AM
Yeah it is. Most chicks are used to 5 inchers, you got an inch on all of them. You're good bruh.

Look, take him back to SM and jerk off to his dick pics there

Mr. Jon
08-01-2015, 07:10 PM

You probably work at waffle house or something

GrossNipples
08-01-2015, 07:36 PM
is Cags the bitch with the fucked up nipples?

she inspired this name

NotHowdy
08-01-2015, 07:46 PM
is Cags the bitch with the fucked up nipples?

she inspired this name

Yes'm

Lisa Battery
08-01-2015, 07:49 PM
Gross Nipples is another Mr. jon alternate account

GrossNipples
08-01-2015, 07:56 PM
how do you keep finding me out lisa?

jeez, you must be some sort of super genius

Lisa Battery
08-01-2015, 07:58 PM
If it smells like sour milk, makes no-life shit posts and is a stalking no-life ass sniffer then it's you as far as I'm concerned

You are in fact a fucking loser and I don't want you in my forum

Leave or I'll break your other forum

Ban or herp him or I'll fix the other forum

NotHowdy
08-01-2015, 08:02 PM
Leave or I'll break your other forum

Ban or herp him or I'll fix the other forum

I remember when that other guy from here said he was gonna spam SM and shut it down. That was funny.

Good luck. Go break out forum :)

GrossNipples
08-01-2015, 08:04 PM
break it bitch, that forum sucks anyways

a bunch off faggots...and a french guy

this is my new home....

I love rubystuff

Lisa Battery
08-01-2015, 08:04 PM
I remember when that other guy from here said he was gonna spam SM and shut it down. That was funny.

Good luck. Go break out forum :)
Shut up

You don't know what I'm capable of but I'm actually yrying to make it fucking right

i suggest you collect your fucking loser friend "milkman" and make him stay the fuck at SM... that is if you even give a fuck about SM... Because that fucking loser will suck the fucking life out of a forum

Mr. Jon
08-01-2015, 08:05 PM
God damnit I don't smell bad! !!!!!!!!!!

Lisa Battery
08-01-2015, 08:06 PM
break it bitch, that forum sucks anyways

a bunch off faggots...and a french guy

this is my new home....

I love rubystuffI'm going to go talk to admin today

I will suck whatever beautiful dick I need to save this forum from a no-life fucking loser like you

NotHowdy
08-01-2015, 08:06 PM
Shut up

You don't know what I'm capable of but I'm actually yrying to make it fucking right

i suggest you collect your fucking loser friend "milkman" and make him stay the fuck at SM... that is if you even give a fuck about SM... Because that fucking loser will suck the fucking life out of a forum

I don't care about SM. I only care about sex, staying relatively healthy, and cyber sexing yo boyfran behind yo back!

GrossNipples
08-01-2015, 08:07 PM
i imagine him sticking his dick in your rotted meth mouth is a fate worse than death.....

Camoron
Fuk me I'm gay hehee

Mr. Jon
Tell jon I said hello and he better cherish his girlfriend and treat her like a queen

Lisa Battery
08-01-2015, 08:19 PM
Tell jon I said hello and he better cherish his girlfriend and treat her like a queen

FUCK OFF

Lisa Battery
08-01-2015, 08:21 PM
I don't care about SM. I only care about sex, staying relatively healthy, and cyber sexing yo boyfran behind yo back!
Yes and I can appreciate all those things

It is just that ONE piece of shit with his multiple accounts I cannot stand or tollerate here

At least not in this section

I am ALL about getting rid of that fucking loser away the fuck away from me and my favorite forum section right now

NotHowdy
08-01-2015, 08:22 PM
Yes and I can appreciate all those things

It is just that ONE piece of shit with his multiple accounts I cannot stand or tollerate here

At least not in this section

I am ALL about getting rid of that fucking loser away the fuck away from me and my favorite forum section right now

U can appreciate me having cyber sex with Jack behind your back? Well, there goes all the fun.

juji
03-26-2018, 12:14 AM
sad

Visual Leader
03-26-2018, 06:52 AM
sad

The person I was in

Is very sad

Such a lowlight for me

I deserve any backlash

That comes from it