PDA

View Full Version : hey stevey

KKKody
08-07-2015, 02:34 PM
you need water, sanitary facilities, and electricity. all these things are found at truck stops, most are free if you're quiet and just do shit. showers arent free, there's also cheap blowjobs, they knock right on your window and ask you. you might not want the sex but there's a weed connect.

also you can rent out a driveway and live in your van off a power cable, i suggest finding shade regardless, not running a/c much will keep your gas costs down some. buy a multi port cig lighter to USB charging adapter and charge all your shit while moving or at least all at once. get a external battery backup for your phone also, so you dont have to start your van up just to charge the phone.

http://www.amazon.com/Anker-Charger-PowerIQ-Technology-Motorola/dp/B00SSMRB9A/ref=zg_bs_387679011_5

they make camping shit that runs on 12v like hotplates and coffee makers. start looking for them, at least you can make ramen noodles and whatnot. even if youre at walmart you can still make something.

get a few 5 gallon buckets with lids (free at most any construction dumpster, watch out for mexican bean bombs in them) keep them for emergency shitting. put a plastic grocery store bag in there first and if you dont shit water you'll get to use it a few times. just toss the bag (dont piss obviously)

if you have a long cord a lot of government buildings (also parks with baseball stadiums)have external power. make sure you have a battery charger/starter exactly like this

http://www.amazon.com/Stanley-J5C09-Starter-Built-Compressor/dp/B002X6VXL4/ref=zg_bs_387679011_6

this one also will help you with slow leaks or low spares in an emergency. I have one in my car.

i stayed in cars before. sometimes less. if you can get 50 bucks a week i know how to live on that.

Wendy <3
08-07-2015, 04:55 PM
You could just let him live with you

KKKody
08-07-2015, 04:56 PM
oh god no, i'd let plgdgrags liev hree first

Wendy <3
08-08-2015, 12:21 AM
He'd be more likely to meet at the tip anyway so good call

KKKody
08-08-2015, 05:24 AM
yeah i could take him out to bars and always be the better option, he'd be walking home a lot

majorcum
08-08-2015, 01:08 PM
thanks good to know about the public power ports that's a protip nothing to worry about here though I have investors and places to sleep and all that but I'm still doing everything itt just luckily I get to do it for fun and profit

majorcum
08-09-2015, 07:55 PM
put in a floor for a super religious super rich super charitable by a get into heaven reason and they act like you saved their life maybe they think I'm jesus

also lol @ everyone who made fun of me for playing second life

Wendy <3
08-09-2015, 08:04 PM
You're gonna end up beheaded with only your corpse being found in your van

majorcum
08-10-2015, 09:19 PM
oh

KKKody
08-13-2015, 12:05 AM
Stevey i saw your other thread. You know i've moved all over the country on next to nothing right? step 1
accept being homeless.
step 2
start posting on craigslist in the cities you want to move to for jobs. market your skills. the oregon weed thing should be taking off about now, i'd look there since i know growing pot is something you'd excel at if you tried a little. If you get in real good though please send for me cause i wanna camp out and smoke weed and prune weed all summer. eat every fucking thing i cut off.
step 3
find a gay roommate (youll have better luck than getting a female roomate and youre eccentric, a normal guy would probably murder you in a week

Wendy <3
08-13-2015, 01:12 AM
Just stay at rest areas until they call the cops

KKKody
08-13-2015, 06:40 AM
security screens stevey

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=van%20security%20screens

if you accepted PM's it would be easier for me to tell you this shit

cag
08-13-2015, 08:35 AM
Just stay at rest areas until they call the cops

they will hook you up with three hots and a cot