PDA

View Full Version : These are my demands

Lisa Battery
08-09-2015, 03:05 PM
You need to herp actual retard shit posting jealous ass sniffing losers, this means you need to herp BGD as well as wendy and all alts.

i cannot do everything for this forum especially if when I do some retard admin shoots this forum in the foot with retard management.

There are people who contribute of themselves and people who literally suck and suck the life out of your forum.

So, you can either have me and good posters OR you can keep your retard loser trolls out and have what will end up with a dead forum again.

You don't get to have to have both, believe me because you are in fact dumber than me.

Autistic Spectrum
08-09-2015, 03:12 PM
here's my demand's get gordon to post here ,, and show us his enormous penis

Lisa Battery
08-09-2015, 03:27 PM
How old are you?

A few of you need to ask yourself that question

Lisa Battery
08-09-2015, 03:41 PM
i've been starving to death on cam because my imaginary boyfriend is a chronic masturbator :drool:

Lisa Battery
08-09-2015, 03:44 PM
i also met one his sexy girlfriends on cam

I hate to say it, but she had a better ass than me

Lisa Battery
08-09-2015, 03:45 PM
i'm still taking him though and might never give him back lol

Lisa Battery
08-09-2015, 03:48 PM
And SM can't have him now either until I give him back his account XD

I love him and I'm stealing him heh

Wendy <3
08-09-2015, 04:03 PM
How old are you?

A few of you need to ask yourself that question

Says the middle aged woman who throws temper tantrums on a daily basis like a child.

Lisa Battery
08-09-2015, 04:18 PM
*sidetracked by Donny's dick again*

Anyway, these inferior posters can't even bump like I do

You need to weigh this up admin because I can't keep saving your forum from fuckheadom and deadship if you keep shooting yourself in the foot with me.

Ruby, you are either with me or against me in bringing your forum back to glory and believe me your only epic trolling yourself and your own forum if you make the wrong decision, not me. I just hate looking at my forum being a retard loser fest telling you what you actually need to do to get rid of the toxic retard shit posting dumb fuck boring witless pathetic jealous or scorned fucking losers who literally have no life to contribute about and are brain damaged with obsession about superior posters and you just fucking your own forum up with just not being smart enough and decent enough to know the difference. Ruby you literally once adminned cody because why? because he sucked up your ass. I'm not sucking up your fucking ass, just get it right dickhead because you are mismanaging MY forum (that you pay for).

Herp those two today for a better forum tomorrow, that is currently what is actually needed for your forum not to die with its head up its ass looking like nothing more than a couple of try hard losers who are not funny or decent contributors are constantly begging for attention from people who really aren't interested in rolling around with people stuck in that actual level of loserdom.... you also realise of course when the people those retard unfunny shit posting wannabe losers are obsessed with leave those fucktards will also stop posting because they have nothing to actually contribute and no-one who actually wants to read their posts.

Get your idiot head around this ruby, you're the one pays for what will otherwise be a dead forum, you mark my fucking words sonny boy jimmy.... and don't get all bent out of shape at me for YOUR mismanagement. I might not be sucking up and I might not be "nice" but what I am trying to tell you to do is actually of benefit to you so matter how many times I call you a fucking retard I'm actually still actually being nicer than the fucking shit posting unfunny retard loser trolls who will suck up your ass in order to suck the fucking life out of your forum.

there are some people who give life to a forum and some who suck the life out of it and you need to take that reasonably respectable (but still lower than mine) IQ and learn to identify which is which.

Decent intelligent people do not want to post with loser trolls of a certain inferior caliber, nor will people hang around to read THEIR posts if that is all you get left with.

get a clue please, because I'll tell you exactly what I want, I want your forum not to be shit so that it actually deserves to have good posters and activity and me.... currently it is not meeting my standards.

Lisa Battery
08-09-2015, 04:19 PM
This message is hidden because jazz is on your ignore list.
View Post
Remove user from ignore list
View Post

^one of the retard loser's alts you need to herp

Autistic Spectrum
08-09-2015, 05:35 PM
lisa do you think anyone cares, like honestly do you acutally think anyone gives a fuck,

maks
08-09-2015, 06:28 PM
herp lisa

Lisa Battery
08-09-2015, 06:53 PM
lisa do you think anyone cares, like honestly do you acutally think anyone gives a fuck,
Yep

You do

Lisa Battery
08-09-2015, 06:55 PM
herp lisa

If you actually think I would hang around posting in the herp with shit posters who have zero followers at this point in the game then you are kidding yourself and this is why you are dumber than me maks.

Battery Bits
08-09-2015, 06:58 PM
Welcome back my love. :heart:

Missed you all day. Can't wait to chill.

Yours forever.
~Donny

Lisa Battery
08-09-2015, 07:01 PM
Welcome back my love. :heart:

Missed you all day. Can't wait to chill.

Yours forever.
~DonnyMINE!

SM can't even suck this dick, it's MINE!

Battery Bits
08-09-2015, 07:02 PM
True words as always my queen. :heart:

Gonna be a fun night as always!!!!

majorcum
08-09-2015, 07:09 PM
Says the middle aged woman who throws temper tantrums on a daily basis like a child.

majorcum
08-09-2015, 07:10 PM
ruby reads your posts to him

maks
08-09-2015, 07:27 PM
If you actually think I would hang around posting in the herp with shit posters who have zero followers at this point in the game then you are kidding yourself and this is why you are dumber than me maks.

herp lisa immediately before she posts again

Lisa Battery
08-09-2015, 07:31 PM
*YAWN*

Stevey and maks

Neither of you have as many followers of your posts as I

Sit the fuck down you second rate farmed out trolls, in spite of your actual posting inferiority to me you can stay because I on occasion enjoy yours posts

But it's certainly not because you are better posters than me, you are far from it

Lisa Battery
08-09-2015, 07:33 PM
Bump

Lisa Battery
08-09-2015, 07:42 PM
neither of you can hold up shit maks and his retard farm boy bitch steveys

The ego problem is not actually mine, not my problem your posts are actually shitter than mine and garner less followers

Autistic Spectrum
08-09-2015, 07:43 PM
*YAWN*

Stevey and maks

Neither of you have as many followers of your posts as I

Sit the fuck down you second rate farmed out trolls, in spite of your actual posting inferiority to me you can stay because I on occasion enjoy yours posts

But it's certainly not because you are better posters than me, you are far from it
haha lisa think she's popular on a 10 person fourm lmao

Autistic Spectrum
08-09-2015, 07:44 PM
lisa u are the queen of rubynetn lamo

Lisa Battery
08-09-2015, 07:45 PM
lisa u are the queen of rubynetn lamo

And you are the king dipshit

But I'm still right and you aren't

Lisa Battery
08-09-2015, 07:46 PM
haha lisa think she's popular on a 10 person fourm lmao

Oh you think you have more follower than me?

I can go gather 20 people to post here in no time if I want, you my darling can't.

Autistic Spectrum
08-09-2015, 07:47 PM
lisa this is a retaarded fourm full of faggots, nothing that has been posted here matters in the least, you dumb bitch

Lisa Battery
08-09-2015, 07:57 PM
lisa this is a retaarded fourm full of faggots, nothing that has been posted here matters in the least, you dumb bitch

oh I'm not stupid dp

But you are half right

However I am literally the difference between this forum being a dead fucktard forum or it being an active interesting one

Bite me

Wendy <3
08-09-2015, 08:08 PM
Look at this crazy old bitch

majorcum
08-09-2015, 08:08 PM
giving ruby the go-ahead to herp lisa

Lisa Battery
08-09-2015, 08:09 PM
All I have to do is post you dumb fucks and gather round

You leap out at the mere sight of my posts, not the other way around

Fuck you in the head with a stick if you don't show me your dick bitch

Lick my boot boy you'll be lucky to be toyed with

Lisa Battery
08-09-2015, 08:11 PM

Eat shit loser

My topic is better than yours and they always will be no matter where I post them

But you don't own me, other way around dipshit

Lisa Battery
08-09-2015, 08:12 PM
~OUT~ losers

Good luck with your topics but you'll never be a patch on me

Deal with it, if you don't roll with it you're burying yourself

We all know how successfull your admin decisions are stevey

maks
08-09-2015, 08:39 PM
has lisa been herped yet

Lisa Battery
08-09-2015, 08:49 PM
Totally.

Lisa Battery
08-09-2015, 08:50 PM
Maks

Lisa Battery
08-09-2015, 08:53 PM
K ruby cubes

Get this done and all is well

Listen to a fucktard loser and yeah, that's all this will be.

maks
08-09-2015, 08:56 PM
herp lisa

herp lisa immediately before she posts again

has lisa been herped yet

Lisa Battery
08-09-2015, 09:17 PM
Yeeeeeeeeah

Well those are very compelling arguments maks

But nah not really

Shit posts too

Battery Bits
08-09-2015, 09:56 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stPqr6B_zEY

Lisa Battery
08-10-2015, 12:01 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stPqr6B_zEY

<3

shall we get back to jerking off to Lost? ;)

Battery Bits
08-10-2015, 12:07 AM
We're set for the next 3 weeks baby. :heart:

Show is so mint. I love watching stuff with you. It's quite the experience. Only ~117 more episodes to go!

You make me wanna shoot lots of spunk. :smile:

Lisa Battery
08-10-2015, 12:09 AM
We're set for the next 3 weeks baby. :heart:

Show is so mint. I love watching stuff with you. It's quite the experience. Only ~117 more episodes to go!

You make me wanna shoot lots of spunk. :smile:ok then bubbly bits

Let's get back to it

Just let me off myself here first xoxo

Battery Bits
08-10-2015, 12:11 AM
It's a date! :heart:

Still wanna watch Straight Outta Compton, The Mist, and Intervention; among others.

How did you get so beautiful!?!?!? :swoon:

Wendy <3
08-10-2015, 12:12 AM
Get out lizards

A Dolla Danya of Dubla Dour
08-10-2015, 12:19 AM
That stuff about my relations with a young adolescent is not completely true Peter...u know there was more circumnstances to it. Yes, I did have relations with him, but not in that way.

Battery Bits
08-10-2015, 12:38 AM
Lisa rocks; that's my bitch.

You seemed alright about her in the TinyChat the other day... why the 180 flip?

Then you wanted to buy her games and shit... make up your mind!

Lisa Battery
08-10-2015, 12:43 AM
Lisa rocks; that's my bitch.

You seemed alright about her in the TinyChat the other day... why the 180 flip?

Then you wanted to buy her games and shit... make up your mind!
Yeah right?

jack ruby went to tinychat with that creep biggaydolphin when the creep was continually posting begging me to tinychat with him and trying to buy me games and I wouldn't tinychat with him or let him buy me games

He told me he was creeped the fuck out by that vacant faced and brained creep just creep ass smiling in the tinychat while just raving about me.

And so what now biggaydolphin is rejected (because let's honest, no decent woman wants a retard creep like that) he thinks that posting his pedophile fantasies about me will somehow win him the day.

The guy is fucking gross and retarded and is obsessed as fuck with me

Go ahead and look, he literally posts about nothing else and he wonders why no woman would ever give him a look in?

Battery Bits
08-10-2015, 12:45 AM
Preach, bae.

Lemme rub your butt.

Lisa Battery
08-10-2015, 12:46 AM
Preach, bae.

Lemme rub your butt.

Yeah just a minute

i need to go throw up after doing a thread search on biggaydolphins threads

Creepy and retarded and obsessed as fuck

Battery Bits
08-10-2015, 12:49 AM
There's a right and a wrong way to show obsession.

I am also obsessed and smitten. Let me honk your nippies. :smile:

Wendy <3
08-10-2015, 01:14 AM
You really should kill yourself

majorcum
08-10-2015, 05:16 AM
I'm only having her herped for her own good

maks
08-10-2015, 05:26 AM
checking in to see if lisa is herped yet

majorcum
08-10-2015, 05:27 AM
ruby is sucking his own dick then he will get to this

maks
08-10-2015, 05:28 AM
I understand, ruby is a busy guy

Lisa Battery
08-10-2015, 05:40 AM
I should probably just be a mod

Nobody is hanging around or comming here to post with you maks, or stevey or wendy or BGD, look at yourselves, you are utter losers

how are YOUR topics going by the way? Going off? Nah didn't think so, shit posters

majorcum
08-10-2015, 05:46 AM
bye lisa

majorcum
08-10-2015, 05:52 AM
my grandma won't shut the fuck up and she wonders why I'm leaving rhode island forever just like my uncle did 20 something years ago it's because these people don't shut the fuck up

maks
08-10-2015, 06:06 AM
could you ask your grandma to herp lisa

Lisa Battery
08-10-2015, 06:12 AM
my grandma won't shut the fuck up and she wonders why I'm leaving rhode island forever just like my uncle did 20 something years ago it's because these people don't shut the fuck up
It's you who never shuts up

Lisa Battery
08-10-2015, 06:13 AM
could you ask your grandma to herp lisa
Well just threaten ruby that you will post his PI again like you do all the time, start spamming or something, you know.... that'll get it done

Lisa Battery
08-10-2015, 06:15 AM
Yeah

I should just be a mod and get a purple name and save this forum from fuckheadom

Lisa Battery
08-10-2015, 06:15 AM
Lol

Idiots

majorcum
08-10-2015, 06:16 AM
lisa nobody on earth is unbearable after meeting you I'd be like about ready to kill this bitch but then I remember you and I'm like wow at least I'm not talking to lisa

Lisa Battery
08-10-2015, 06:20 AM
lisa nobody on earth is unbearable after meeting you I'd be like about ready to kill this bitch but then I remember you and I'm like wow at least I'm not talking to lisa

Shut up

Lisa Battery
08-10-2015, 06:21 AM
So when I'm mod maks I'm going to herp you

maks
08-10-2015, 06:27 AM
anyone got an update? is lisa herped yet?

majorcum
08-10-2015, 06:31 AM
ruby is enjoying lisa rage posts right now once she gets boring he's gonna do it

maks
08-10-2015, 06:33 AM
she's going to rage a thousand times harder when she's herped

majorcum
08-10-2015, 06:49 AM
and she will, lol, he's squeezing out all the juice bro

majorcum
08-10-2015, 06:49 AM
him and tek are jerking off reading her posts together right now

majorcum
08-10-2015, 06:50 AM
and that makes lisa hot and she's on cam for them because she is a very dirty person who likes to be viloayed and that's why she did all that to gordon

majorcum
08-10-2015, 06:51 AM
lisa likes sucking and fucking against her will bit she can't ever be against her will because she is such a whote so she goes to these ectemes to get off and yyeap

maks
08-10-2015, 07:00 AM
yeah lisa sucks we really ought to herp her

Lisa Battery
08-10-2015, 07:06 AM
yeah all true

Just got to finger my bum hole now and I'll be mod

majorcum
08-10-2015, 07:20 AM
no you won't you'll be herped and you know it, and you like it

Lisa Battery
08-10-2015, 07:35 AM
Nah because you're a complete retarded loser

Look at yourself

Later losers, gotta watch my imaginary boyfriend sleep

~OUT~

majorcum
08-10-2015, 07:41 AM
bye

Lisa Battery
08-10-2015, 07:46 AM
Sorry stevey

i meant to say "total fucking idiot", not "complete retarded loser"

Hey remeber when maks told all the juggalos that he just tells you what to do but doesn't respect you at all?

Yeah me too, that was funny, you two are so funny you should start a funny jokes squad and see how that goes for you

EPSONdkfhbsdjfeuiwfbeuwpqofbupiweqbfuioweqbnfo9webgpiuwqebgp9uqhwet-08u4280tu43890tu8435034u8ew0th34
08-10-2015, 07:52 AM
:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::gig gle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

... lisa post some pics of you fingering your bung hole. get the boys aroused.

Poopalew
08-10-2015, 08:43 AM
:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::gig gle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

... lisa post some pics of you fingering your bung hole. get the boys aroused.

Examine them and hit me up how do you like them!

majorcum
08-10-2015, 09:26 AM
me and marks hang out all the time

EPSONdkfhbsdjfeuiwfbeuwpqofbupiweqbfuioweqbnfo9webgpiuwqebgp9uqhwet-08u4280tu43890tu8435034u8ew0th34
08-10-2015, 10:00 AM
:golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap: :golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap:

... you two are NE faggotry brothers with gimpy AIDS leg.

Poopalew
08-10-2015, 10:17 AM
:golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap: :golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap:

... you two are NE faggotry brothers with gimpy AIDS leg.

Because the divisions are used to draw inferences from this sample regarding the population as a whole.

Wendy <3
08-10-2015, 10:46 AM
Really wish that crazy woman would die

Poopalew
08-10-2015, 10:48 AM
Really wish that crazy woman would die

No one stops even for a minute.

Lisa Battery
08-10-2015, 02:06 PM
See here's the thing....

It is literally too embarassing to be seen posting with certain losers

It DOES actually make the forum look like just a couple of utter losers that beleive me NO-ONE actually wants to post with, frankly I am just not one of those losers.

these demands to herp those two people well this is actually an offer, an offer to save your forum from utter fuckheadom and oblivion... You can sheeple it up with what actually utter fucking losers you like and squash the forum with being retarded losers OR you can herp those people because they literally do suck, as in suck the life out of your forum with retard loser try hard "waaaaa I'm obsessed with Lisa" shit posting.

SO, aorry if you are mistaken in the belief that is a funny joke just because yes unlike some people my posts CAN be quite funny HOWEVER these "demands" of herping those two people (see orginal post, that also includes wendy alts) until such a time as they get a life and have something else to post about is not so much demands rather than an offer... you are actually delusional if you think doing anything other than herping those two is trolling anything but your own forum into dickheadness, as such this is actually a limted time offer, I am only offering you the chance to clean up and de-dickheadify your forum for a limted time, this offer expires in a couple of days and if this forum is still the retard shit posting loser fest I am giving my account away and no I will not be comming back to entertain you.

You have pretty much just today to comply. I have too many posts I want to be posting that I am not posting until you get a clue and I will take it elsewhere and no there will be no fucking losers traceing me back to here so you will literally be stuck with well you know.... those couple of losers.

you either herp those two in my orginal demands or I am giving my account away and not ever making another one.

The time limit is arbitrary but you've pretty much just got a couple of days to get this done or you're stuck with it and lose me.

BoobyKalabrr
08-10-2015, 02:11 PM
Go fondle the neighbors cat instead of their grand children, you are in no position to make any demands here. STFU and GTFO

Lisa Battery
08-10-2015, 02:16 PM
Go fondle the neighbors cat instead of their grand children, you are in no position to make any demands here. STFU and GTFO

Oh but I am

Because look at your posts for example

No-one is comming here to read them or is in the SLIGHTEST but entertained by a loser such as yourself.

This offer is not negotiable

Lisa Battery
08-10-2015, 02:16 PM
See here's the thing....

It is literally too embarassing to be seen posting with certain losers

It DOES actually make the forum look like just a couple of utter losers that beleive me NO-ONE actually wants to post with, frankly I am just not one of those losers.

these demands to herp those two people well this is actually an offer, an offer to save your forum from utter fuckheadom and oblivion... You can sheeple it up with what actually utter fucking losers you like and squash the forum with being retarded losers OR you can herp those people because they literally do suck, as in suck the life out of your forum with retard loser try hard "waaaaa I'm obsessed with Lisa" shit posting.

SO, aorry if you are mistaken in the belief that is a funny joke just because yes unlike some people my posts CAN be quite funny HOWEVER these "demands" of herping those two people (see orginal post, that also includes wendy alts) until such a time as they get a life and have something else to post about is not so much demands rather than an offer... you are actually delusional if you think doing anything other than herping those two is trolling anything but your own forum into dickheadness, as such this is actually a limted time offer, I am only offering you the chance to clean up and de-dickheadify your forum for a limted time, this offer expires in a couple of days and if this forum is still the retard shit posting loser fest I am giving my account away and no I will not be comming back to entertain you.

You have pretty much just today to comply. I have too many posts I want to be posting that I am not posting until you get a clue and I will take it elsewhere and no there will be no fucking losers traceing me back to here so you will literally be stuck with well you know.... those couple of losers.

you either herp those two in my orginal demands or I am giving my account away and not ever making another one.

The time limit is arbitrary but you've pretty much just got a couple of days to get this done or you're stuck with it and lose me.

Lisa Battery
08-10-2015, 02:17 PM
This is quality control

Take it or go down the drain with shit like that

majorcum
08-10-2015, 02:18 PM
ruby is on his way

BoobyKalabrr
08-10-2015, 02:19 PM
Everyone here hates you, take plug drugs with you, leave and never come back.

Lisa Battery
08-10-2015, 02:24 PM
Everyone here hates you, take plug drugs with you, leave and never come back.

You are an obsessed seething as all hell jealous fugly blown out cunted shit posting obsessed with women better than you pathetic posting loser and you have nithing to offer this forum

This is a wendy alt ruby and needs to be herped along with "jazz" and "cag" (not caggles)

You only have an arbitrary ammount of time before you are stuck with what will result in what basically every fjs results in.

Poopalew
08-10-2015, 02:27 PM
You are an obsessed seething as all hell jealous fugly blown out cunted shit posting obsessed with women better than you pathetic posting loser and you have nithing to offer this forum

This is a wendy alt ruby and needs to be herped along with "jazz" and "cag" (not caggles)

You only have an arbitrary ammount of time before you are stuck with what will result in what basically every fjs results in.

Dogs included in human activities in terms of helping out humans are my groupie.

Lisa Battery
08-10-2015, 02:29 PM
M0nde bot you aren't even on my list but you are doing a great job of showing what kind of posts this forum will be left with

However you know as well as I even you will leave not long after I give this account away

Poopalew
08-10-2015, 02:30 PM
M0nde bot you aren't even on my list but you are doing a great job of showing what kind of posts this forum will be left with

However you know as well as I even you will leave not long after I give this account away

Truthfully speaking most people have no idea of what the truth actually is.

Lisa Battery
08-10-2015, 02:35 PM
Welp, have a nice day in the dead forum walking today losers because this needs to be done to save the forum from loserdom and I actually don't predict that ruby's wherewithal understands that in not actually doing this, in not actually herping BGD and wendy (and all alts) that is he is ultimately just trolling himself and his forum to dead with only a couple of fuckheads (note: losers obsessed with me and who post about nothing else... what do you actually think they will do if I'm not here anyway? Do you actually think they will all of a sudden become actually intelligent and good posters that will post about somethimg imteresting? be ause if you do think that you're a retard)

now if you'll excuse me I have better posts to make in a better place, ruby you need to recognise

Lisa Battery
08-10-2015, 02:43 PM
Truthfully speaking most people have no idea of what the truth actually is.

SO true

That's why I tell them

But then again most people are still too stupid and literally do not possess the wherewithal to know even then.

So you know.... don't worry about me though, I'm actually used to the vast majority of people being a few standard deviations below any level of intelligence that I could possibly even think of as belonging to the same species as me... 100 is average OMG help even bots are smarter than a LOT of fucking people are.

Autistic Spectrum
08-10-2015, 03:42 PM
just wrote 150 word response post to a bot,, bot's not gonna read it, nobody else is gonna read it,

Wendy <3
08-10-2015, 03:56 PM
I only have this account now you crazy old bitch. If you weren't such a delusional drug addict you'd be able to tell who is who by now

Wendy <3
08-10-2015, 03:58 PM
I can't believe some drug addicted welfare whore who bathes in an inflatable tub thinks they're better than anyone here

08-10-2015, 04:53 PM
:smug::smug::smug::smug::smug::smug::smug::smug::smug::smug::smug::smug::smug::smug::smug::smug::smu g::smug::smug:

... still waiting for pics of lisa fingering her bung hole. come on lisa.

maks
08-10-2015, 05:44 PM
lisa's foaming at the mouth again get the tranquilizer darts

Lisa Battery
08-10-2015, 05:53 PM

What's up maksie poo?

I've been busy this morning reporting a certain phishing website to nearly all relevent agencies, then I went and got some breakfast, now I'm waiting for imaginary boyfriend to come online and also get some weed.

So anyway yeah, as for my demands.... tick tock ruby.... tick tock... I have so much more I could be posting here.

Lisa Battery
08-10-2015, 06:06 PM

Have a nice day

maks
08-10-2015, 06:20 PM
What's up maksie poo?

nothing just an insane woman having a serious heartfelt conversation with a bot, typical internet stuff

Lisa Battery
08-10-2015, 07:12 PM
nothing just an insane woman having a serious heartfelt conversation with a bot, typical internet stuff

Hey the m0nde bot is a better poster than you

Wendy <3
08-10-2015, 07:23 PM
Stfu with your demands bullshit you're not going anywhere you deranged drug addict. This is the only place with admins stupid enough to let you stay and ruin the place

maks
08-10-2015, 07:32 PM
what other sorts of inanimate objects do you carry on cnversations with

Lisa Battery
08-10-2015, 08:11 PM

My brain

You know I really should just be mod maks

Because then I get a purple name and also I'm always right so....

Lisa Battery
08-10-2015, 08:11 PM
And I mean that's better than someone who is wrong all the fucking time

Like you for example

Lisa Battery
08-10-2015, 08:15 PM
Just bumping this

See I wouldn't have to if I was mod I could just sticky it and remove that fucktard sticky about phone posting

maks
08-10-2015, 08:25 PM
why isn't lisa herped yet

majorcum
08-10-2015, 09:13 PM
just wrote 150 word response post to a bot,, bot's not gonna read it, nobody else is gonna read it,

majorcum
I can't believe some drug addicted welfare whore who bathes in an inflatable tub thinks they're better than anyone here

majorcum

majorcum
08-10-2015, 09:14 PM

majorcum
Stfu with your demands bullshit you're not going anywhere you deranged drug addict. This is the only place with admins stupid enough to let you stay and ruin the place

majorcum
lol

majorcum
why isn't lisa herped yet
ruby is busy you know how he is

maks
08-10-2015, 09:19 PM
yeah the man always puts career and family first

majorcum
08-10-2015, 09:21 PM
yup gotta make those mega threads and jerk off to his sister

Lisa Battery
08-10-2015, 09:52 PM
To do list:

Sticky this thread when become mod.

maks
08-10-2015, 09:53 PM
post your degrees, prove that peter's story is bullshit

Lisa Battery
08-10-2015, 11:25 PM
What are you talking about retard?

Lisa Battery
08-10-2015, 11:46 PM
You need to herp actual retard shit posting jealous ass sniffing losers, this means you need to herp BGD as well as wendy and all alts.

i cannot do everything for this forum especially if when I do some retard admin shoots this forum in the foot with retard management.

There are people who contribute of themselves and people who literally suck and suck the life out of your forum.

So, you can either have me and good posters OR you can keep your retard loser trolls out and have what will end up with a dead forum again.

You don't get to have to have both, believe me because you are in fact dumber than me.

Lisa Battery
08-11-2015, 12:04 AM
Because I'd like to get back to the topic of putting cody level retard losers back in herp so that decent people can post in peace.

Thanks.

Lisa Battery
08-11-2015, 12:37 AM
post your degrees, prove that peter's story is bullshit

Right.

So how do YOU prove that you literally don't sit in a forum posting about fucking little kids all day maks?

Because a search on your posts... you really do look pretty fucking retarded and very much like a pedophile posting his fantasies about fucki g little kids literally everyday in a forum for years

Just saying....

So how do YOU prove that accusation is bullshit maks? Because it's all right here

Lisa Battery
08-11-2015, 12:48 AM
Nor is that even close to my entire resume and portfolio maks

That is just simply the bit you asked for

Yes fuck you I have a portfolio

Lisa Battery
08-11-2015, 12:53 AM
Welcome to the internet

Who the fuck are you?

Wanna be facefuck... i mean book friends?

GTFO ass sniffing loser I social network like fuck you in the forum for breakfast

Wendy <3
08-11-2015, 01:36 AM
This bitch is unstable and should not be allowed to post without her posts being screened by a moderator before being approved

Lisa Battery
08-11-2015, 01:43 AM
Will give you the green herp needle when I'm mod

Lisa Battery
08-11-2015, 01:55 AM
Off myself or mod!

THIS is how you make a thread

I am going to clean up this stinking town!

Lisa Battery
08-11-2015, 01:56 AM
Off myself or mod!

THIS is how you make a thread

I am going to clean up this stinking town!
Starting with YOU

Lisa Battery
08-11-2015, 01:56 AM
*smokes joint*

Bye

Lisa Battery
08-11-2015, 05:39 AM
Herp marco too

maks
08-11-2015, 05:54 AM
Right.

So how do YOU prove that you literally don't sit in a forum posting about fucking little kids all day maks?

easy, I don't post at all between 10:00 and 18:00

maks
08-11-2015, 05:54 AM
it's because I have a job

majorcum
08-11-2015, 06:33 AM
fag

Lisa Battery
08-11-2015, 07:12 AM
fag

Lisa Battery
08-14-2015, 12:00 PM
It is time.

I have told you.

You have obviously chosen and chosen poorly.

Wendy <3
08-14-2015, 02:17 PM
Remember when your cat would cry out all day long because it was dying and needed help but you were too concerned with abusing drugs and watching guys half your age jerk off on can because your dad raped you repeatedly for years

cag
08-14-2015, 02:46 PM
This bitch is unstable and should not be allowed to post without her posts being screened by a moderator before being approved

08-14-2015, 02:56 PM
:hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi:

... lisa you're unstable and your not a good person.

Lisa Battery
08-14-2015, 03:24 PM
The following accounts need to be herped

"jazz"
"cag"
"biggaydolphin"

And herp marco aka Epson too because he is just a terrible poster, like really bad.

That is all.

This is my last post until they are herped.

08-14-2015, 03:27 PM
:puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puk e::puke::puke::puke:

... yeah i bet you smell pretty bad too. like sulfur.

cag
08-14-2015, 04:08 PM
rooty said she and her flat smelled like aged cat piss

Wendy <3
08-14-2015, 11:07 PM
I wonder how long it would take someone to notice the smell of her decaying body in the shed she lives in

Ruby's Wife's Sister
08-16-2015, 02:39 AM
every single time i come here lisa is doing the same thing throwing dumb baby tantrums real life is like narnia and when i step out of the wadrobe back into runynet nothing has changed weird

steveyos
08-16-2015, 05:57 AM
well why change perfection?

Wendy <3
08-16-2015, 11:14 AM
She has serious mental health issues

Lisa Battery
08-16-2015, 04:14 PM
She has serious mental health issues

Literally everyone is saner and smarter and just a better person than you

Lisa Battery
08-16-2015, 04:14 PM
The following accounts need to be herped

"jazz"
"cag"
"biggaydolphin"

And herp marco aka Epson too because he is just a terrible poster, like really bad.

That is all.

This is my last post until they are herped.

Lisa Battery
08-16-2015, 04:17 PM
Replies: 155
Views: 579

Wendy <3
08-16-2015, 07:06 PM
Crybaby posts: 4,834
Normal posts: 3

lnopia the great
08-18-2015, 03:40 PM
If i ever have a baby girl, i am never going to name her lisa

lnopia the great
08-18-2015, 03:42 PM
i might name her jazz, i'd thibk about cag or bgd as potential names too, but never lisa

Wendy <3
08-18-2015, 06:05 PM
What about the name gordon

majorcum
08-18-2015, 09:58 PM
I'd name my daughter cody cag

Wendy <3
11-27-2015, 02:51 PM
Look at this crazy old bitch

stevеyos
11-27-2015, 08:15 PM
lisa idk if you really disabled your account it doesn't show any different on taptalk I just asked monde if he'd host fjs he's not really a bad guy you know I of course odn't mind you opsting there and monde will not mess with you but if you wanna post at my proboards I made a different one www.fjs.boards.net shorter url and no 2 before fjs I haven't set it up yet but you should be able to register if you get to it before I do

stevеyos
11-27-2015, 08:18 PM
oh and if you wanna post at the real fjs that will be hosted by monde this way it can to be customized by an fjs reason ya know I can't get fancy with idk maybe I actually could get fancy with the probards hosted software idk anyway we already know it'll just eventaully get shut down by those damn lizards email me at fjsstevey@gmail.com if you want if you don't wanna post at the boards.net one and wanna post at the fjs.tv one when it's done ,

Wendy <3
11-27-2015, 09:35 PM
She already fixed her account again because of her severe bipolar disorder

stevеyos
11-27-2015, 09:49 PM
you're both gonna get along at fjs.tv

Wendy <3
11-27-2015, 11:52 PM
Not posting there if you're there

stevеyos
11-28-2015, 05:59 AM
yet you literally post at every forum I post at :hmm:

Wendy <3
11-28-2015, 11:36 AM
You're my best friend so get out

Camoron
11-28-2015, 03:03 PM
dont tell but im in love with rubys sister wife

Wendy <3
11-28-2015, 04:51 PM
That ruby dead sister person was fam

m0nde
11-28-2015, 05:02 PM
ruby's dead sister storage

stevеyos
11-29-2015, 12:32 AM
we are fam

Wendy <3
11-29-2015, 02:18 AM
No you are not fam

stevеyos
11-29-2015, 06:42 AM
I got all my posters and me

steveyos
04-25-2018, 08:24 PM
da mans

steveyos
04-25-2018, 08:24 PM
every single time i come here lisa is doing the same thing throwing dumb baby tantrums real life is like narnia and when i step out of the wadrobe back into runynet nothing has changed weird