PDA

View Full Version : vintage never before released Lost forum collage circa 2010

rubycalaber
08-10-2015, 04:59 PM
literally exactly a decade ago from this day was the first time I saw the first episode of Lost (since it took almost a fucking year for them to air it in the UK during the first season fuck you jews) so to commemorate this fateful day that I first experienced my favorite tv show that effected my life and posting career so much I'm going to post this collage that I made almost to the day 5 years ago when I was going to post it to commemorate having seen my first ep of Lost 5 years before that but I decided to save it for when I reviewed season 6 that had just ended a few months before that and well it's 5 years after that and I still haven't written it lmao and seeing as the community seems to have died and is being kept animated through some profane lizardmancy I'm going to start just posting all my half made forum projects so here you go, it's an edit of this collage some baller made (http://www.listofimages.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/lost-1920x1080-full-hd-lost.jpg) if you want to compare the original to fully appreciate all my epic parodies, like 65% of the people in this collage don't post anymore and it was only a year after I made it the place got jew'd so I guess it's also a commemoration of all the good times I had on those forums with those posters and making various megathreads but especially the Lost ones for them since the forums really were... maybe still are... just like the island, a place where a bunch of losers can come together to experience something special, so here's to you YTMNSFW: post together or your forum dies alone

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/rubycalaber/megacollagelarge_zpsygioossg.jpg~original

included in this autistic forum collage are White Bear - Himself, Roflbothel - The Virgin Mary, Gush - Ilana Verdansky, drunkpuppies - Mother's dead body, vitafin - Charlie Pace, PISS JUGS - Sun-Hwa Kwon, aber - Shannon Rutherford, StompleB - Boone Carlyle, Max Goldberg - Benjamin Linus, Steven Yelle - Hugo "Hurley" Reyes, Elezzzark - Paulo, terror baby - Nikki Fernandez, Siburke393 - Richard Alpert, oobleglork - Miles Straume, Juliet - Herself, ROY4L - The Smoke Monster, clay - Jacob, rubycalaber - Jack Shepard, AlstoPace - Desmond David Hume, ramen - Rose Nadler, artemis - Ana-Lucia Cortez, Link - Mr. Eko, millie - Libby Smith, veritechryan - Bernard Nadler, barrypothead - John Locke, marks98 - James "Sawyer" Ford, jon - The Man in Black, m0nde - Sayid Hassan Jarrah, females - Eloise Hawking, bob hughes - Frank Lapidus, akiraaaaaaa - Danielle Rousseau, fanfare - Charlotte Lewis, Desolation - Kate Austin, dandada - Dr. Daniel Faraday, eaglebird - Hurley Bird, internutt - Jin-Soo Kwon, boobz - Aaron Littleton, iwascruel - Claire Littleton, Ted Stevens - Walt Lloyd, cberry - Michael Dawson, Nova - Vincent, Cheyeah, Garfield & Pirate Steve featuring some classic ytmnsfw in-jokes, see if you can spot them all!

I used to say this as a joke about my collages but here it is not ironic, if you're not included in this collage it's because you were either a no-namer five years ago or started posting here after 2010 in which case fuck you filthy dumb lizard scum

EPSONdkfhbsdjfeuiwfbeuwpqofbupiweqbfuioweqbnfo9webgpiuwqebgp9uqhwet-08u4280tu43890tu8435034u8ew0th34
08-10-2015, 05:22 PM
:smug::smug::smug::smug::smug::smug::smug::smug::smug::smug::smug::smug::smug::smug::smug::smug::smu g::smug::smug:

... you fixed Jon's ears in that pic. No fare.

maks
08-10-2015, 05:37 PM
the yog sothoth era

majorcum
08-10-2015, 09:16 PM
wanna have sex with all the girls

A Dolla Danya of Dubla Dour
08-10-2015, 09:19 PM
very cute ooble pic

Desolation
08-10-2015, 09:19 PM
gush is lurking