PDA

View Full Version : This is my final topic

Pages : [1] 2

Lisa Battery
08-14-2015, 03:38 PM
here is a poll.

I am not posting again until all 3 are herped because they are just utter losers and shit posters who ruin the forum and I really can't be bothered because it really looks like dickheads.

The accounts that need to be herped are "cag" and "jazz" (same person anyway), "biggaydolphin", and also marco aka "Epson" (because they are just god damn awful).

I hope you manage to do this, if you do I will come back and post, if not I'm not posting again because just losers.

EPSONdkfhbsdjfeuiwfbeuwpqofbupiweqbfuioweqbnfo9webgpiuwqebgp9uqhwet-08u4280tu43890tu8435034u8ew0th34
08-14-2015, 03:47 PM
:yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yaw n:

... you're not a nice lady and you smell like sulfur.

cag
08-14-2015, 04:00 PM
Leave and NEVER return ugly blue haired bushpig

Lisa Battery
08-14-2015, 04:07 PM
You can blame it on me if you like

But these losers need to be herped

And can someone vote for EPSON for me please because I forgot to click that when I vote, thanks bye.

Last post ever

EPSONdkfhbsdjfeuiwfbeuwpqofbupiweqbfuioweqbnfo9webgpiuwqebgp9uqhwet-08u4280tu43890tu8435034u8ew0th34
08-14-2015, 04:10 PM
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

... satan's child you're possessed. go take a bath in your plastic tub.

steveyos
08-14-2015, 05:32 PM
marco needs to go no matter what

maks
08-14-2015, 07:50 PM
herp lisa

Lina Goldberg
08-14-2015, 10:03 PM
herp lisa

Wendy <3
08-14-2015, 10:53 PM
Post a picture of you crying and i will leave again

Lisa Battery
08-15-2015, 03:21 AM
That WAS going to be my last post but then I snapped this pic of me, Mr. Lisa (that's me I'm Mr. Lisa) during my last cyber sex session with Donny....

http://i.imgur.com/skH34FO.jpg

i really need to be free to post, I'm holding in too many posts, please herp those losers ASAP.

Thanking you, Mr. Lisa

bros before hoes yo

Lisa Battery
08-15-2015, 03:48 AM
My vagina is the queen mom and Donny's penis is Raymond's brother for some reason

It gets pretty hot

Lisa Battery
08-15-2015, 03:49 AM
Ok so THIS is my last post

Get it done, votes are rolling in

Battery Bits
08-15-2015, 03:51 AM
EYYYYYYY BABY. 8==============D~
Oh my. (())

Lisa Battery
08-15-2015, 03:52 AM
EYYYYYYY BABY. 8==============D~
Oh my. (())oooh hello I'm the queen mom *royal wave*

Battery Bits
08-15-2015, 03:53 AM
Tea and scones.

Lisa Battery
08-15-2015, 03:53 AM
I never!

Lisa Battery
08-15-2015, 03:54 AM
*super duper last post*

Battery Bits
08-15-2015, 09:41 AM
It's like you're my mirror .
:heart:

steveyos
08-15-2015, 10:15 AM
I fucking hate when there's hot chicks but you can't jerk off to them I wish they only showed up at the right times

Wendy <3
08-15-2015, 10:57 AM
Hurrrr my last post i mean it this time

Wendy <3
08-15-2015, 10:58 AM
Fuckin crybaby old bitch and her faggot friend aren't fagging up the forum at all

maks
08-15-2015, 10:59 AM
poll needs a herp lisa option

cag
08-15-2015, 12:22 PM
Poll needs an IP ban lisa and her SM turds option

Battery Bits
08-15-2015, 12:24 PM
Fuckin crybaby old bitch and her faggot friend aren't fagging up the forum at all

Meow.
=^_^=

cag
08-15-2015, 12:29 PM
24/7 crack head ^

A Dolla Danya of Dubla Dour
08-15-2015, 02:53 PM
bye felicia

Battery Bits
08-15-2015, 03:04 PM
Speaking on crackheads, I am a crack head.
I mean I don't smoke, but I got a crack in my head.
My father used to smack my head around with a brick.
Until finally; the back of my cranium split.
And then you got my brothers: they call me mental case.
They beat me up and put their cigarettes out on my face.
Arghhhh! My head throbs.
I'm about to enroll in Columbine:
And finish the fucking job.
:uzi:

Lisa Battery
08-15-2015, 04:23 PM
poll needs a herp lisa option

There isn't one moron because if those 3 loswrs aren't herped I'm not posting with your sad sorry ass anyway

Jack stop posting now and put out.

These losers have NOTHING going on in this forum.

Just fucking herp them already you fucking losers.

Wendy <3
08-15-2015, 06:19 PM
How many last posts are you gonna make before you realize nobody gives a fuck abut you and your crybaby demands? Holy shit bitch get the fuck out and take your faggot loser friend with you

steveyos
08-15-2015, 06:55 PM
jelly

Lisa Battery
08-15-2015, 09:25 PM
Caggles

Get this done for me, just do it for the forum's sake, these morons are just WAAAAY too stupid and shit posters with no life.

Use your jon influence to get this done please and you will be saving the forum from being a no-life pathetic loser fest, we need a haven from losers like that, just one fucking section where those fucking shit posting losers can post about whoever they are jealous of constantly AWAY from the good posters.

This is fucking tedious. Get this done for me Caggles and the kudos is all yours.

Lisa Battery
08-15-2015, 09:32 PM
Look there are people who when they post activity increases and people who when they post activity decreases because literally anyone who isn't a retarded no-life fucking loser leaves and does not want to post with said fucking loser.

The people I listed are not activity increasers, in fact quite the opposite, you are losing good members in favor of these couple of losers who do nothing and contribute nothing but their jealous pathetic obsession with better posters than them. If I graphed forum activity it would spike when someone like me is here and it dives to buggery and being dead with people like I listed, the biggest dip your forum had was releasing marco by the way, that really made a lot of good posters leave because no-one wants to be seen posting with losers like this man. Nor will you see the decent posters posting here while you are having this retarded loser fest.

Just get it done ruby you retarded bitch ass.

I on the other hand increase activity

08-15-2015, 09:43 PM
:yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yaw n::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn:

... why don't you go away to the Outback and die?

Lisa Battery
08-15-2015, 09:56 PM
i'm the last to leave

I was literally going to turn your. Forum around ruby you dumb fuck, there were a whole heap of old posters lined up ready to return if you got this right

But you didn't

Now you are going to be left with these couple of fucking losers I listed who nobody wants to post with and who contribute jothing but pathetic loser jealous no-life desperate trolling of people who are actually decent posters here ruby

You're not going to see anyone else whinge about this but you're a fucking idiot and if you can't tell the difference between a dumb pathetic loser and a decent fucking person who actually just wants somewhere decent to post that isn't already ruined and trolled to loserdom by a couple of losers who nobody postsabout, nobody is interested in and nobody wants to post with.

this is your decision ruby but frankly you have to be dumb as dog shit to have done what you have done here, I had old decent members just waiting for a message from me to come back if I got this forum back to goodness but frankly in spite of ALL my efforts and everything lined up on a fucking silver platter you dumb fuck ruby you STILL managed to just turn around and shoot your forum in the foot.

Fuck you loser.

Enjoy pages and pages of clarissa and marco because no-one else is comming back for you dipshit, you need to do the right thing by GOOD people you dumb fuck and you haven't.

~OUT~

urkles girlfriend
08-15-2015, 10:05 PM
jon is asleep. i stayed up late to play smite.

cag
08-15-2015, 10:12 PM
jon is asleep. i stayed up late to play smite. Ask jon to move lisa into her own section (SUN), there she can bring all these imaginary friends to post with her, kinda like her own Lisaterium.

This stupid bitch keeps flooding this site with her pure bullshit rubbish. She is bat shit insane.

Wendy <3
08-15-2015, 10:37 PM
Lots of continuous crybaby posting by a mentally ill welfare lady

Lisa Battery
08-15-2015, 10:58 PM
jon is asleep. i stayed up late to play smite.

No worries. Can you work your magic later when he's all rested and in a good mood?

This forum can't function or go anywhere with those losers, I can't make this better if ruby just keeps shooting this forum in the foot and I'm sick of being angry at ruby because he's fucking oblivious.

like you know, I just want the ones that post whatever they like to be able to without a couple of wanton losers who contribute nothing here ruining this forum for everyone who has ever been a decent person and poster. If ruby had actually done his part instead of shooting this forum in the foot it would be swinging right now but instead this is what is happening, I can't keep working with such retardation. I can't live with how utterly stupid, pathetic and what losers some people are, I can't live with adults that are literally this stupid, I just can't.

It's not even like I can just make my own forum that is better (because I actually can make a better fucking forum) because some fucking retard loser like teknorat will come and post naked kids on it and just OMG I can't deal with how god damn dumb and pathetic losers some people are.

I had so much lined up but ruby just couldn't get on board, he must hate good people and posters and this forum, that's the only explanation. But fuck ruby, if he can't do this right and never has any idea what's going on and pandering to codys then wtf does he expect? His forum will literally be dead, and no offense to you clarissa because you're ok but the ass sniffing no-lives will not be posting when whoever their no-life loser world revolves around stops posting and they literally have no life or any qualities about themselves to post about so that will stop and sadly it will be just you posting with marco desperately following you around, hell even maks will stop posting aside from once every couple weeks making a topic about how dead the forum is, stevey... I don't know what the fuck stevey will do but he will go along with whatever.

Lisa Battery
08-15-2015, 11:09 PM
Just ONE fucking god damn section, get ONE god damn fucking section right

IF those fuckheads have anything anyone is interested in posting with and people who want to actually read their posts and post with them by all means let that happen in any of the other sections but it WON'T happen because they are literally utterly shit posting losers.

Give me ONE god damn fucking section and do it rightbplease, if you don't the whole forum is for shit. Just for shit because ruby couldn't muster enough wherewithal to manage ONE fucking section of a forum right and work with actually decent people and good posters about it, no, he had to just shoot it in the foot and admin cody or some retard fucking bullshit.

Those 3 people (4 accounts) relegated to any other fuckimg section, hell all other fucking section but I DEMAND that my brokebitch dickwad section be saved from FUCKING LOSERS in spite of ruby apparently not being able to tell the difference between a pathetic fucking loser and a decent person and good poster wanting to use his forum. Fuck you ruby you moron. Ugh, just mod me you fucking idiot, you fucked everything up and have NO IDEA wtf is going on.

Autistic Spectrum
08-15-2015, 11:13 PM
stop calling threads topics and stop everything else you are doing

Lisa Battery
08-16-2015, 01:33 AM
stop calling threads topics and stop everything else you are doing

i'm not doing anything

You just don't worry your rough little mug about it bubble

Let Mr. Lisa fix this.

You are either with me dp or you are stuck with what will be left and you will not even be here.

Look, nobody worry about my dp here, he will be wherever I am, the autism is strong with him.

FUCK YOU DP

I want my brokebitch section FIXED to rock. I have run out of will and patience with you fucking idiots.

my only hope is Clarissa right now because you males are DUMB AS FUCK.

Lisa Battery
08-16-2015, 01:37 AM
That's already 6 voters

Dipshits

not everyone is a losers ass sheeple, I have so much more in the wings but which one of you retard loser dumb fucks wants to post with losers like that instead? Even old good posters will come out of the woodwork if you stop being a fucking loser about this and stop ruining the fucking forum. Don't fucking blame me when I'm the only one with the balls to tell you and I'm fucking well right.

Lisa Battery
08-16-2015, 01:40 AM
i'm still going to be right even if you fuck YOURSELF on this.

idiot

And I'll still call you an idiot because you keep being one.... lest you actually stop being one but if this isn't done you will literally be placing yourself in that exact same caliber of loser. I will NEVER be on that level. At least you have a choice though, my only choice is to leave you for dead with a couple of life sucking losers because you have no god damn fucking discernment.

I need to stop because you aren't even being good enough to deserve my posts because even my angry posts are better than a loser post and don't get it wrong dipshit, yeah this can be funny and entertaining, you aren't privy to some fucking joke I don't know about my posts you fucking loser, but in spite of the fact my posts rock and this is funny shit I'm not even joking you're wit just can't keep up, also I will not entretain you with ANYTHING unless you start doing the god damn right thing by this forum so that I personally do not have to post in a shit hole with just a couple of fucking losers who no-one else wants to hang out with and post.

if they actually have followers they will rock another section but they won't because they aten't good people like me and other good posters, they are actually fucking losers and this is what you are choosing.

just fuck off the losers and let people be themfuckingselves and post what they like, the ass sniffing losers can do the same in another section but do a search on their posts, they are contributing NOTHING, people have left because this whole forum looks like a couple of pathetic losers due literally to a couple of pathetic losers and if you EVER blame ME EVER again for these no-life fucking losers posting about me then you are as god damn DUMB AS DOG SHIT. Anyone posting about you? Fuck off.

herp these pieces of shit FFS, I am holding YOU personally responsible for this forum being SHIT AND DEAD if you do not.

FUCK YOU

Even my quitting topics are rocking better than your lame ass retard shit.

I swear to god one of these posts is my last! I do NOT want to be seen with losers like this.

Wendy <3
08-16-2015, 02:11 AM
Nobody is gonna read any of your long winded posts you stupid bitch. Fuck off to your other forum(s) that you constantly brag about being a member of, or were the admins there smart enough to remove a mentally unstable member from their site unlike here?

Ruby's Wife's Sister
08-16-2015, 02:43 AM
lisa i come to rubynet once a year and everytime i do you are having one of these meltdowns you are the same age as my mom and it scares me kinda cag is a nice lady she was always v nice to me and shes pretty and knows how to apply eyeliner very well

Lisa Battery
08-16-2015, 04:04 AM
lisa i come to rubynet once a year and everytime i do you are having one of these meltdowns you are the same age as my mom and it scares me kinda cag is a nice lady she was always v nice to me and shes pretty and knows how to apply eyeliner very well

Yeah well why are you trying to tell me anything?

the account "cag" is not the same person as the account "caggles"

I tell you what scares me more than anything, vacant brained bitches who think they have a clue about anything or anyone.

I don't care if you are vapid and don't have much between the ears but at least be a nice girl if you are and I'd suggest keeping your nose out of stuff you actually have no idea about.

i do not sink to the pathetic levels the people I am referring to do, as you said yourself you come here maybe once a year and you have no idea who is who or what any of this about so I'd thank you if you want to interact with me the once a year you actually come here and contribute anything that you go find something with a little mroe substance than eyeliner as a subject to attempt to tackle with me in my own threads.

You may very well be comming back next year to nothing and no-one to read your vapid posts.

Now, you may actually find my words a little harsh to you but that be because unlike you my words actually have substance and meaning,YOUR posts aren't actually any nicer, they just lack the meaning and substance, you don't know me, you don't know what is going on here shit you don't even know who "cag" is let alone if they wear eyeliner you fucking moron because "cag" is not clarissa you fucking idiot. "Caggles" is Clarissa and frankly how any bitch does her eyeliner is NOT something any bitch should posting to a bitch like me.

Go and enjoy your netflix toots (I'm watching shows with my imaginary boyfriend) and just hope the loser brigade gets herped so that next year when you come to make a post about eyeliner and netflix there might actually be people here to read that vapid shit....but let's face it what is there to read in any event?

have a nice day and say thanks to me that someone actually gave you the time of day

Lisa Battery
08-16-2015, 04:09 AM
I'm 36

i have no idea how old you think you are but I've taught 5 year olds with more wherewithal

Lisa Battery
08-16-2015, 04:17 AM
And I mean you don't even know who is who and who the people are on that list or why they are on that list or what has happened in this forum or anything.

When it comes to vapid bitch posting I really miss ramen, I mean ramen was an ACTUALLY nice chick, she wasn't a god damn fucking moron or pathetic, sure she wasn't a rocket scientist but that chick was cool. I could actually respect ramen. You have not earned that, you have not earned anything.

Ruby's Wife's Sister
08-16-2015, 04:17 AM
lisa did you just learn the word vapid? you are using it a lot. all i am saying is i hardly ever come here but when i do you are throwing the same big dumb baby fit as the last time i was here and the time before and the time before that. i did not claim to know what was going on here on rubynet because i post like once a year get a grip. you are not even nice to me you have always been very mean to me i dont know why you act like you have been otherwise or that you replying to me is a gift this is the most narcissistic thing i ahve read since i was on obamas twitter the other week.

Lisa Battery
08-16-2015, 04:19 AM
Oh the word "vapid"? that strikes a chord does it?

welp, I call a spade a spade and no appologies for that.

Yep my giving you attention IS a gift.... Is there something wrong with YOUR topics? I mean other than the fact they are shit? not getting enough attention in YOUR topics ass sniffing vapid bitch?

Lisa Battery
08-16-2015, 04:22 AM
And like I siad

You have not earned any respect from me, oh you think I'm being mean? Welp I don't find you to be a particularly nice person. Vapid? yes. Nice? No.

I never even make a pretense about being "nice", I see you TRY to make that pretense but you are not ACTUALLY nice or good so shove it you vapid moron.

I'm busy being an actually honest and decent person to even bother with bullshit pretense of being "nice" when you are in fact NOT being nice at all.

Not that I give two shits about you, you are not actually involved in this issue but I will still call it like I see with you bitch if you want to prance around being a pathetic little vapid nasty cunt in my threads and then try and talk about eyeliner like you somehow think that makes you a "nice" girl. It doesn't, it's just utter vapid rubbish and does not ACTUALLY nice make.

Ruby's Wife's Sister
08-16-2015, 04:23 AM
no it doesnt strike a cord because tbh if i cared about what a middle aged woman who spent all her time here thought about me i would prob be p concerned about not only my confidence levels but also my mental health. yes my topics didnt get much attention but thats okay i still love rubynet people even though everyone here is pretty mean

Lisa Battery
08-16-2015, 04:34 AM
no it doesnt strike a cord because tbh if i cared about what a middle aged woman who spent all her time here thought about me i would prob be p concerned about not only my confidence levels but also my mental health. yes my topics didnt get much attention but thats okay i still love rubynet people even though everyone here is pretty mean
Look, I have no problem with you

But you are NOT a "nice" person, you are in fact a vapid pathetic bitch. How old do you think you are by the way? You seem to think you are 13 years old? what? How old are you?

I require actual substance from you if you want my respect, not this fucking rubbish.

I also generally hate stupid bitches who try and tell everyone they are "nice" and have a vapid fake surface with actually no actual niceness to it. I will take direct brutal blunt and honest truth anyday over that pathetic junior school shit, how old are you claiming you are again? THAT earns respect, this bullshit of you prancing around being a nasty vapid little cunt and trying to pass it off as being "nice" and that everyone else is mean? well I suggest you take that out of MY topics, I never have been and never will be that kind of pathetic shallow fake vapid woman... you ARE a grown ass woman aren't you? because you seem to be trying to act like a 12 year old girl or something but it's gross on you because you are a full grown adult woman no?

Go to your own topics, you'll be safe there from "mean" people (who incidently are actually nicer than you because they can afford the respect of being honest), you should be safe there from almost everyone but don't you EVER get your pathetic little tard ass on one of my bandwagons because I will shove you the fuck off.

You may retreat now.

Ruby's Wife's Sister
08-16-2015, 04:46 AM
lisa i have made 300 posts here over half of which i was claiming to be half pinoy half black i dont think that is enough to give you a proper analysis of my character or lack of "niceness". i simply stated that you pull this shit everytime i've stopped in to check on my sweet rubynet pals, i think the sliver of behaviour i have witnessed from you here is proof enough that perhaps you're the one still acting out your junior high fantasies. you are 4 years younger than my mom i am not joking i dont even believe you are a real person you are so nuts.

Ruby's Wife's Sister
08-16-2015, 04:47 AM
stop giving me bad rep omg

Lisa Battery
08-16-2015, 04:49 AM
I actually want you to be able to post whatever the fuck you want, you are not one of the offenders of dragging this forum to a shit hole but if you had any fucking clue at all you'd get on the right side of the bandwagon because while you pop in to prance around, call everyone mean while you try to tell everyone you are "nice" (but you're not, not at all) and whinge in the threads that are kicking the fuck out of your nothing bullshit ones I am actually trying to get rid of actual pieces of shit (for good fucking reason) and have this forum actually fucking decent so that even stupid bitches like you can have somehwre decent to post, at least one fucking section without the no life retard trolls who do nothing else but post about whoever they are obsessed with.

And don't a stupid little cunt ever tell me about Clarissa who is actually the hope of getting this done because males are DUMB AS FUCK because unlike you Clarissa has earned her respect from me... and even then ask anyone at all, my respect is... well it's not even respectfull lol.... mind you it's actually more respect than YOU have for anything.

Lisa Battery
08-16-2015, 04:50 AM
stop giving me bad rep omg

What?

I gave you ONE rep comment in ONE of MY threads.

Anything else would be probably maks LOL! (He would deny that though)

Lisa Battery
08-16-2015, 04:52 AM
lisa i have made 300 posts here over half of which i was claiming to be half pinoy half black i dont think that is enough to give you a proper analysis of my character or lack of "niceness". i simply stated that you pull this shit everytime i've stopped in to check on my sweet rubynet pals, i think the sliver of behaviour i have witnessed from you here is proof enough that perhaps you're the one still acting out your junior high fantasies. you are 4 years younger than my mom i am not joking i dont even believe you are a real person you are so nuts.I don't need much because I'm a LOT more switched on than you.

Pull what "shit" exactly?

Have threads that actually mean something, get replies and have substance?

fuck off you moronic nasty cunt

Ruby's Wife's Sister
08-16-2015, 04:54 AM
lisa you are the mean person here most people are kinda nice to me or just ignore me and thats fine you used a lot of swears in your post and you keep calling me names. i dont care about your respect this is an internet forum not compton ok its not going to save me from getting a cap in the ass. im not getting on your bandwagon because i dont care. i just pop in sometimes to say hi when i remember you guys and i thought it was v funny that you were still doing this. also men are not dumb as fuck im listening to haydn right now and he was a very gifted man.

Lisa Battery
08-16-2015, 04:54 AM
You still ahven't said how old you are claiming to be

Spill it if you want to carry on about every other woman's age you nasty pathetic vapid fucking moron, how old are you? you ACT like you are 13 but you'r a full grown adult woman yes?

Answer it you pathetic loser or GTFO

Lisa Battery
08-16-2015, 04:56 AM
lisa you are the mean person here most people are kinda nice to me or just ignore me and thats fine you used a lot of swears in your post and you keep calling me names. i dont care about your respect this is an internet forum not compton ok its not going to save me from getting a cap in the ass. im not getting on your bandwagon because i dont care. i just pop in sometimes to say hi when i remember you guys and i thought it was v funny that you were still doing this. also men are not dumb as fuck im listening to haydn right now and he was a very gifted man.nope, you are getting rep comments from people That are not me

And you are nastier and more pathetic than me, I'm just a better poster, better person and more honest.

if you had my IQ you would understand men ate DUMB AS DOG SHIT... Sadly though women are not too far behind them on that score either, you being a prime example

And where do you think you are you pathetic nasty cunt? You ARE on a bandwagon and are on one with absolutely no knowledge of what is actually going on because youa re literally that much of a sheeple, check where the fuck you are then GTFO of my topic

Ruby's Wife's Sister
08-16-2015, 04:56 AM
lisa you are the only person online and the comment attached to my rep was in the same vile tone you are using with me now. and by pulling shit i mean the dramatic shows of i am leaving etc. just because you are switched "on" doesnt mean you aren't burnt out, dont fool yourself.

Lisa Battery
08-16-2015, 04:58 AM
LOL

Did she say she is in compton and is going to get a cap in her ass?

:facepalm:

GTFO and go do your make-up twat.

Ruby's Wife's Sister
08-16-2015, 04:58 AM
the only people who need to actually point out their IQ are people who aren't intellectually strong enough to prove it with their actions. you are so funny lisa you make me laugh, i am not pretending to be 13, i never said that. my age has nothing to do with my posts here on rubynet and if you think it does you are overvaluing incredibly menial things

Lisa Battery
08-16-2015, 05:00 AM
lisa you are the only person online and the comment attached to my rep was in the same vile tone you are using with me now. and by pulling shit i mean the dramatic shows of i am leaving etc. just because you are switched "on" doesnt mean you aren't burnt out, dont fool yourself.

Welp no I was not the only one on and I can post my rep comment to prove it

I sent you ONE in ONE of MY threads and that is the ONLY rep you have ever gotten from me you lying pathetic begging for attention vapid cunt. If you got more they were from OTHER members and seeing as you literally have no idea who is who and what is going on here is a screen shot of my rep you dumb cunt, wait for it....

Ruby's Wife's Sister
08-16-2015, 05:02 AM
if only you took real life as serious as you seem to take rubynet

Lisa Battery
08-16-2015, 05:03 AM
if only you took real life as serious as you seem to take rubynet

Yeah except you have no idea about my life or rubynet

Hell you don't even know who posters are

Lisa Battery
08-16-2015, 05:05 AM
http://i.imgur.com/iPE1wkS.jpg

So as you can see, EXACTLY like I said, I gave you ONE rep comment in ONE of MY topics and that is literally the only rep I have ever given you

So you lying fake sack of shit, you are either lying or getting more bad rep from other members and trying to blame me because as you have pointed out yourself you don't actually know who anyone is or what the fuck is going on.

Ruby's Wife's Sister
08-16-2015, 05:06 AM
lisa i dont know why your sick burn keeps being "you dont know who the posters are" ive said multiple times now ive never claimed that, it's not relevant to my small presence here and i doubt anyone here even remembers nor cares about me. this is so dumb

Ruby's Wife's Sister
08-16-2015, 05:08 AM
lisa you dumbass that was the exact rep i was referring to wtf?! are you dumb?! no one else is de-repping me

Lisa Battery
08-16-2015, 05:10 AM
Nor am I the only person inthe forum right now

But I'm about to leave because I think you've ass sniffed my ass enough now while trying to jump on the retard side of the bandwagon

Pulling "shit" like having actual threads of actual substance about shit that is actually happening in teh forum and full of replies

Beats pulling "shit" like you

In future if you want to beg for attention with me try not to be a lying fake ass sack of pathetic vapid shit, TIA.

Lisa Battery
08-16-2015, 05:12 AM
Nice work contradicting yourself at every god damn turn BTW

Liars have that problem

Ruby's Wife's Sister
08-16-2015, 05:14 AM
i dont know what is so substantial about posting about dying your hair blue and saying omg guys i quit!!!!!!!! idk what i am even lying about yikes

Ruby's Wife's Sister
08-16-2015, 05:15 AM
wtf lisa i said dont give be bad rep because you gave me rep that said "you're an idiot" i didnt say you gave me a flood of bad rep i know on rubynet you need to spread rep around before you can give rep again so idk what you are even trying to say here you just proved you gave me the bad rep i omg'd about earlier

Lisa Battery
08-16-2015, 05:21 AM
i dont know what is so substantial about posting about dying your hair blue and saying omg guys i quit!!!!!!!! idk what i am even lying about yikes

You come into MY threads, which incidently are the biggest threads in this forum right now, YOU post nasty pathetic whinging shit in MY threads saying I'm pulling "shit" (which by "pulling shit" you must mean having actually active threads of substance and replies and you don't) then you make a couple of vapid fucktard threads that have how many replies? Then you whinge and start lying saying that you "keep getting repped" and I say the exact truth, that yes after you did all the above mentioned I repped you ONCE in ONE of MY threads and you then you spend the next 2 hours crying at me in my thread that people are "mean" to you.

You are a pathetic cunt and you should have backed the fuck out half an hour ago.

Lisa Battery
08-16-2015, 05:23 AM
If you wanted me to like you or be "nice" to you then being a nasty pathetic lying cunt to me and getting in my business and threads with that weak ass pathetic bitch ass bullshit was not the way to go about it.

have a nice day bitch xoxo

Ruby's Wife's Sister
08-16-2015, 05:26 AM
they are the biggest because 3/4 of the replies are from you and like 1/8th are from me now ok lisa that doesn't mean they are an epic achievement of homeric magnitudes i was really just hanging out watching netflix tonight and wanted to see if any rubypals wanted to join me. i seriously do not understand this rep situation i said stop giving me bad rep after you gave me a bad rep which you proved i am legit not following here lisa can you please put what you are saying in maybe a bullet point format so i can understand? or could you draw me a map? help plz

Ruby's Wife's Sister
08-16-2015, 05:28 AM
im just here cause im bored lisa and you are replying to me thats really all there is to see here

Lisa Battery
08-16-2015, 05:44 AM
im just here cause im bored lisa and you are replying to me thats really all there is to see here

Um you are in MY topic, not the other way around.

You can TRY and post with me if you want but I'll have no time to pander to your pathetic bullshit.

EVERYONE still posting here has replied to my threads, I have 7 voters and counting and I'm right about this. I also have a number of other posters waiting in the wings if I can get rubynet back on track which I could actually do if a certain admin didn't keep shooting this forum in the foot.

I literally cannot deal with a grown ass woman acting like a fucking pathetic 13 year old with learning difficulties. No excuses for you. GTFO.

Lisa Battery
08-16-2015, 05:46 AM
Lol

You will fair much better with me if you cut the fucking pathetic level bullshit or just simply GTFO.

Lisa Battery
08-16-2015, 05:48 AM
This is a one day old thread

Check the stats bitch

The stats don't lie, unlike you

Ruby's Wife's Sister
08-16-2015, 05:50 AM
lisa idk how you dont understand how forums work but people make topics and other people reply what is so incredible about me posting in your topic i really dont get it? why not make your own forum if you have so much people waiting in the wings? im tired im gonna go to bed night lisa love

Ruby's Wife's Sister
08-16-2015, 05:51 AM
why are you even telling me to gtfo if you are leaving or was that just a ruse omg ur so craziii lisa

steveyos
08-16-2015, 05:53 AM
lisa is a troll

steveyos
08-16-2015, 05:54 AM

Lisa Battery
08-16-2015, 06:36 AM
lisa idk how you dont understand how forums work but people make topics and other people reply what is so incredible about me posting in your topic i really dont get it? why not make your own forum if you have so much people waiting in the wings? im tired im gonna go to bed night lisa lovealready have

IF you had ANY idea at ALL what goes on around here you'd know that

Lisa Battery
08-16-2015, 06:37 AM
why are you even telling me to gtfo if you are leaving or was that just a ruse omg ur so craziii lisa

Lol

GTFO chickie

It takes wires to spare to be my kind of crazy

Lisa Battery
08-16-2015, 06:39 AM
lisa is a troll

Your sig is too long, stop being annoying

Also I can fucking read, we can all fucking read, stop blankquoti g posts all the fucking time, once in a blue moon fine but all the time? You GTFO too

FFS do I have to fix EVERY poster?

RANDOM caps LOCK means business.

Clarissa will get this done, when this is done we can all have a nice forum ok?

majorcum
08-16-2015, 06:44 AM
troll

Lisa Battery
08-16-2015, 07:00 AM
troll

I like this account better because I don't have to scroll for half a day just to read one of your posts

now listen you, you might like to think of ypurself as "the god troll" but you are not even a troll stevey, I am not even a troll, trolls are not actually cool or good posters stevey, trolls are like the accounts I listed, they are losers with nothing of themselves to contribute and liteally try to just revolve around another poster and generally just cause dives in activity, trolls are not witty or funny, trolls are trolls

Now sure SOME trolls are kind of funny but that is not the kind of trolls I am listing here, not by a LONG shot.

I have been on forums for SO fucking long stevey, SO fucking long.

Lisa Battery
08-16-2015, 07:02 AM
Also if this gets done stevey can you please not give your account to that fucking moronic ancient loser hag wendy thanks? fucking save that shit for your 200th failed attempt at fjs, make sure you take that fucking pathetic retard loser with you to ensure it's shit and it fails.

Lisa Battery
08-16-2015, 07:04 AM
7 votes

That's a win.

Everyone can thank caggles when she gets this done and within a couple of weeks the forum is already 200 times better.

but don't you even THINK about blaming me for ANYTHING ruby if you do not do this.

Lisa Battery
08-16-2015, 07:16 AM
Cody level losers need to be herped

And that is all there is to it

Here is the list, so now all we need is for an admin not to actually break the forum for once and just do this.

I'm in love with my imaginary boyfriend so BYE

08-16-2015, 07:20 AM
:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::gig gle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

http://i.imgur.com/gzXvOdR.jpg

cag
08-16-2015, 09:45 AM
here is a poll.

I am not posting again until all 3 are herped because they are just utter losers and shit posters who ruin the forum and I really can't be bothered because it really looks like dickheads.

The accounts that need to be herped are "cag" and "jazz" (same person anyway), "biggaydolphin", and also marco aka "Epson" (because they are just god damn awful).

I hope you manage to do this, if you do I will come back and post, if not I'm not posting again because just losers.

Jazz can you post forever?

kill yourself, do it today

majorcum
08-16-2015, 09:53 AM
did you have to get mean lisa

cag
08-16-2015, 10:16 AM
here is a poll.

You come into MY threads, which incidently are the biggest threads in this forum right now, YOU post nasty pathetic whinging shit in MY threads saying I'm pulling "shit" (which by "pulling shit" you must mean having actually active threads of substance and replies and you don't) then you make a couple of vapid fucktard threads that have how many replies? Then you whinge and start lying saying that you "keep getting repped" and I say the exact truth, that yes after you did all the above mentioned I repped you ONCE in ONE of MY threads and you then you spend the next 2 hours crying at me in my thread that people are "mean" to you.

You are a pathetic cunt and you should have backed the fuck out half an hour ago.

http://i.imgur.com/KFW73jN.png

spam some more bullshit made in your toxic insane meth addled mind

Wendy <3
08-16-2015, 11:27 AM
Severe mental problems at work itt

Lisa Battery
08-16-2015, 04:08 PM
View Poll Results: HerpVoters 7. You have already voted on this poll
Herp "cag" and "jazz" (both accounts are the same loser) 571.43%
Herp "biggaydolphin" 7100.00%
Herp marco aka "Epson" (again, this forum was always a lot better when he was herped, he's utter shit) 457.14%

Lisa Battery
08-16-2015, 04:09 PM
Spam my own topic?

Um yeah

And that is quite a list of replies

Show the stats on YOUR threads you fucking no life loser.

caggles, look at the forum, I hope you get this done

Lisa Battery
08-16-2015, 04:12 PM
Less than half of bthe posts are mine in my own thread

A thread that in ONE day had 50 replies from that many people

A thread that in ONE day has 7 people voting for you to be herped

Meanwhile you've made 50 posts and topics that NO-ONE has replied to, that spams the whole forum and no-one wants you 3 losers here, I think this is more than just a subtle hint, look at the rest if the forum

Lisa Battery
08-16-2015, 04:23 PM
Replies: 100
Views: 380

You see losers, there is also a spike in activity when I am here and posting

There is an actual dive in activity when you are

Each of my threads and posts are read by many more and a wider variet of people than yours

This is because you are literally fucking losers who need to be herped

if I leave wtf do you think you will post about anyway? Nothing, like every other time, who do you think will come here to post with a loser like you? No-one, like every other time and forum.

The rest of this forum aside from my threads is literally that shit because you 3 need to be herped. Not me, not anyone else.

look at your threads, aside from the fact they are all about me because you are literally that obsessed and that much of a loser and literally cannot get any attention unless you use my name, however you are still just utterly shit posters and people, you are cody level and need to be herped, this forum can kiss a whole bunch of people's ass if not, not just mine.

If I leave it will be exactly like it was when I left last time, the last of the activity drops off and it is literally just clarissa posting with marco desperately following her around for attention and literally NO-ONE else posting except to post about how god damn fucking dead this forum is.

I have proved this a number if times and are about to again, this forum has not long left to make a correct decision on this matter

Those 3 fucking losers literally need to be herped, you are literally a moron if you don't know why

majorcum
08-16-2015, 04:45 PM
lisa

Lisa Battery
08-16-2015, 06:40 PM
lisa

No I'm done.

You can hope clarissa can swing this because this is rubbish.

Those 3 need to be herped. End of dicussion.

Wendy <3
08-16-2015, 07:12 PM
How does it feel for the most meaningful thing in your entire life right now be trying to get 3 people on an internet forum to be confined to 1 subforum? Your life is over already just get the fuck out you insane old whore nobody gives a fuck if you leave or not, otherwise an admin would've given in to your childish behavior by now. You're a fucking joke here and you're too fucking stupid to understand

Autistic Spectrum
08-16-2015, 08:23 PM
delete this thread and lisa's acount,

Wendy <3
08-16-2015, 09:51 PM
She's so unstable at this point that may just be her incentive to commit suicide

08-16-2015, 09:57 PM
bye felicia (or fe-lisa) pronounce it as you may. but please don't hurt any more children while you're not posting lsia

steveyos
08-16-2015, 10:10 PM
lisa

Lisa Battery
08-20-2015, 02:32 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/2640247877/fdd9bba8fd7c7f6373eadd0300766552.jpeg
http://edge.liveleak.com/80281E/ll_a_u/thumbs/2014/Aug/12/0dd74788275e_sf_3.jpg

http://www.vice.com/video/death-in-a-can-australias-euthanasia-loophole

Good work ruby on not herping the trolls and ruining your own forum.

*buys a max dog brewing shirt*

Lisa Battery
08-20-2015, 02:39 AM
Also to all the other 6 people who also voted about herping BGD, just so you know I actually had them herped a couple of times but ruby kept unherping them, because he must think that's cool or something loserish like that.

majorcum
08-20-2015, 02:57 AM
lisa

Lisa Battery
08-20-2015, 06:07 AM
i should have called it a day 2 weeks ago

About a lot of things

majorcum
08-20-2015, 08:31 AM
more like 200 weeks ago

lnopia the great
08-20-2015, 08:40 AM
bye fe-lisa

Wendy <3
08-20-2015, 11:30 AM
Look the crazy lady came back again who would have thought

Lisa Battery
08-20-2015, 03:45 PM
Forum aside from my topics within ONE day is utter shit

Do I need to remind you who needs to be herped?

ruby you are no friend of mine and look at what kind of people you have chosen to ruin your forum.

idiot loser

Lisa Battery
08-20-2015, 03:49 PM
It's extremely fuckimg tedious being a number of standard deviations above these morons.

that is 3 people and 4 accounts you need to herp moron

Your forum is fucking SHIT due to them

Do you ahve any idea that anyone who even knew of YTMND looks at this place and is fucking embarrassed for you?

You think I randomly drew 3 people out of a hat to herp? No you dumb fuck loser, herp them.

cag
08-20-2015, 04:10 PM
VOTE 'WENDY' FOR PRESIDENT OF RUBYNET

poll coming soon

Wendy <3
08-20-2015, 05:26 PM
This dumb bitch still doesn't understand nobody gives a fuck what she wants or cares about her drug induced delusions. Kill yourself you welfare abusing whore

maks
08-20-2015, 06:00 PM
herp lisa

Lisa Battery
08-20-2015, 07:36 PM
Wendy you're a loser and both your losers accounts need to be herped. You literally have to have another accpunt to try and pretend you have a friend and that anyone likes your posts, you are a complete pathetic desperate and jealous loser and always have been

maks you are maks, this means you are inherently wrong, but you're just maks so shut up

I would rather be fodder than a sheeple to pieces of shit anyday, and I ALWAYS am.

Lisa Battery
08-20-2015, 07:43 PM
There are 6 other voters and I even forgot to click BGD when I voted.

I think you will find people who aren't pathetic losers are not desperately spamming this forum trying to troll someone they are obsessed with and they are not posting because like I keep telling you nobody decent wants to posts with losers like this.

08-20-2015, 07:52 PM
:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::cry ing::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

... no one wants to post with you bush pig. it's nice when you stay away lonely in your hovel.

cag
08-20-2015, 08:06 PM
who the fuck is WENDY????????????????????????????????????? YA STUPID BROWN VAGINA WITH A METH PROBLEM

EDIT: if we ever to meet irl I would curb stomp your face for fun

cag
08-20-2015, 08:10 PM
... no one wants to post with you bush pig. it's nice when you stay away lonely in your hovel.

NOBODY, even rootbeer hates your stinking guts

maks
08-20-2015, 08:47 PM
herp lisa

Wendy <3
08-20-2015, 09:35 PM
I have 1 account you paranoid bitch. Ask the admins you're supposedly such good friends with that refuse to do anything you cry about

Wendy <3
08-20-2015, 09:38 PM
I think it's hilarious that this absolute nobody keeps crying and begging for OG members here to be banned and replaced with virgin faggots from other forums who are usually half her age and have never talked to a female in their entire life

cag
08-20-2015, 11:27 PM
herp lisa
she is and has herpes, the problem that never goes away

Wendy <3
08-21-2015, 12:51 AM
Blah blah blah pathetic loser fucktards i'm better than all of you i worked for 20 years starting at age 5 i live in a box the government provided for me because i'm too good to be seen working with pathetic fucktards all day when i can be paid to sit at home on my ass all day fiddling me bits watching underage guys half my age sleep or other stupid shit because i have no life whatsoever since i allowed my cat to finally die

Wendy <3
08-21-2015, 12:53 AM
Oh and another thing this is my last post again and i want to remind you all that you are all desperate losers and this forum ceases to exist without me so have fun not posting all day without me because i'm leaving once and for all since i found a forum for teenage boys that i can finger myself to all day you are all losers fuck off

majorcum
08-21-2015, 09:38 AM
lololol

maks
08-21-2015, 05:08 PM
she is and has herpes, the problem that never goes away

herp lisa

Lisa Battery
08-22-2015, 11:45 PM
Well shit

This poll got more votes than my brown hole

Fuck you ruby, I hate you more and more each day you dumb fucking piece of shit

You owe me better than this you cunt

Lisa Battery
08-22-2015, 11:48 PM
This is why I don't do videos of me shoving things into my hole..... well actually that isn't true, there ARE such videos.

that is neither here nor there

Herp those losers NOW I want to punch you in your stupid head ruby go to hell

Battery Bits
08-22-2015, 11:53 PM
I want that hole all night and day. :heart:

Gettin' you all juicy down there. :golfclap:

cag
08-23-2015, 12:12 AM
herp lisa

maks
08-23-2015, 12:18 AM
herp lisa

cag
08-23-2015, 12:25 AM
herp lisa
and Jack Ruby

Battery Bits
08-23-2015, 04:09 AM
Silence, hole.

Lisa Battery
08-23-2015, 06:06 AM
Stop talking to that scabby old retarded cunt's stanky rancid hole

Lisa Battery
08-23-2015, 06:10 AM
I have adjectives 'till tuesday

Don't fuck with me

cag
08-23-2015, 07:09 AM
die in a fire you nasty flat chested meth whore

08-23-2015, 07:51 AM
:mischief::mischief::mischief::mischief::mischief::mischief::mischief::mischief::mischief::mischief: :mischief::mischief::mischief::mischief::mischief::mischief::mischief::mischief:

... utter shit bush pig.

Autistic Spectrum
08-23-2015, 10:32 AM
lisa watch this moive, it's basically you if you where better looking,american and won the lottery

https://kat.cr/welcome-to-me-2014-1080p-brrip-x264-yify-t10674616.html

Snoofalah
08-23-2015, 02:43 PM
I think she's really cute, f all you haters

Lisa Battery
08-23-2015, 04:16 PM
Clay

Do this.

Believe me, nobody else wants to come post with THOSE losers

There were literally old members waiting to return if this was done right but ruby is literally that much of a loser he unherped bgd and shot this forum in the foot, i actually hate ruby now because he is a stupid pathetic nasty retarded cunt

what kind of retarded loser does that?

Now for the last time, those 4 accounts (3 people) need to be herped, nobody wants to come post with those utterly retarded shit posting loser try hard trolls and they are not going to

We all could have had an active forum if things were actually managed right and not by a retarded loser who thinks its a funny troll to ruin his own forum by letting out witless pathetic unfunny trolls that nobody wants to post with.

Clay, see poll and herp those accounts.

Nobody even cares enough about this forum to do what I offered, as long as those losers are not herped nobody else is comming back.

You know all those people who started comming back the other week? There were more who were going to but some retard admin couldn't get on board. You need to herp those 4 accounts which is only 3 people in exchange for a bunch of orginal people comming back and other non-losers comming here to post.... OR you have those couple of losers and like I keep telling you, no-one wants to post with them.

Lisa Battery
08-23-2015, 04:19 PM
Dp you have worse mental problems than that

Lisa Battery
08-23-2015, 04:23 PM
Yes I see you here ruby

Yes go to hell for being a fuckhead, I had a really nice offer for you and you shat on your own forum and I am hating you because I was going to fix your fuckhead dead forum and you chose WRONG you fucking loser

You also owed me better than this, don't forget your fuckhead podcast and my PI

Say sorry and fucking herp those 4 accounts now

Autistic Spectrum
08-23-2015, 04:32 PM
lisa your mind and hymen where broken by the same person,,gordon

Autistic Spectrum
08-23-2015, 04:33 PM
lol in that movie she has like these long drawn out prepared statements that nobody listens tooo,, it's almost exactly like your life lisa,, u need to watch it

Lisa Battery
08-23-2015, 04:49 PM
lol in that movie she has like these long drawn out prepared statements that nobody listens tooo,, it's almost exactly like your life lisa,, u need to watch it

Yeah except more people read my posts than yours

I mean I read yours dp, but more people than just me read mine

i also got more votes than my brown hole, dp, you need to work on getting this done

Lisa Battery
08-23-2015, 04:50 PM
lisa your mind and hymen where broken by the same person,,gordon

See?

You have some kind of retard mental problem

Lisa Battery
08-23-2015, 04:56 PM
I think she's really cute, f all you haters

Thankyou.

The only real haters are the ones on that list in the poll and that is because they are fucking losers and no-one wants to post with their retard loser obsessed ass

There are more than 3 people (those 4 accounts) that would love to come back and post with us if ruby would just stop being a dipshit and herp those tedious unwanted ass sniffing trolls.

Maks is maks, he's cute but it's generally a good rule of thumb to the opposite of what he tells you to do ;)

Dp has mental problems but we are actually in love.

Jack Ruby... I will probably marry and have that guy's babies.

Wendy <3
08-23-2015, 05:26 PM
Why haven't you killed yourself yet? If you were as smart as you brag about, you'd understand how worthless you are and end your life.

08-23-2015, 05:29 PM
:puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puk e::puke::puke::puke:

http://i.imgur.com/gW0FHNq.jpg

majorcum
08-23-2015, 05:33 PM
lisa

cag
08-23-2015, 06:32 PM
:puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puk e::puke::puke::puke:

http://i.imgur.com/gW0FHNq.jpg

Negro Lips Lisa will suck any dick for METH

Wendy <3
08-23-2015, 07:14 PM
Ban anyone who reposts that pic

Lisa Battery
08-23-2015, 07:27 PM
Herp the loser "jazz" and their alt account "cag"

Your reunion is not happening because like I keep telling you, no-one wants to post with losers like that, no-one is comming back to hang out with losers like that

If you can't manage something so basic then don't wonder why no-one wants to come back and post here with those losers

Battery Bits
08-23-2015, 07:33 PM

Do it up. :smile:
:heart:

Autistic Spectrum
08-23-2015, 07:37 PM
[QUOTE=Lisa Battery;775539116]Herp the loser "jazz" and their alt account "cag"

Your reunion is not happening because like I keep telling you, no-one wants to post with losers like that, no-one is comming back to hang out with losers like that

If you can't manage something so basic then don't wonder why no-one wants to come back and post here with those losers[/QU

fuk you lisa

Autistic Spectrum
08-23-2015, 07:48 PM
lock this thread

Lisa Battery
08-23-2015, 08:03 PM
Dp stop misbehaving

You need to get to work getting those losers herped.

Anything else is simply going to result in me being totally gone from this idiot fest of 3 people and will result in the forum being dead as fuck

Herp these fucking losers and a whole bunch of old members will start comming back

I don't care if you want to spazz about it but I'm right, you need to be on board with this dp

I hate explaining this shit, I hate dumb fucks not getting it, I was going to save the forum you fucking idiots, I have WAY more people on my side than the 3 fucktards here that no-one wants to come back and post with

Fuck you SO hard dp that your dick bleeds

Autistic Spectrum
08-23-2015, 08:04 PM
lisa what's your fucking problem

Lisa Battery
08-23-2015, 08:05 PM
Nobody even cares about this forum except me

Lisa Battery
08-23-2015, 08:06 PM
lisa what's your fucking problem

Dp I have literally written books on the what the problems is here in the past two weeks

get on board NOW you fucking mongrel!

Lisa Battery
08-23-2015, 08:07 PM
And clarissa I see you there trying to pretend to be boss

I'm the boss, not you

Get your boyfriend to herp those accounts now or shut the fuck up bitch xoxo

Lisa Battery
08-23-2015, 08:08 PM
Ruby I'm going to kill you

Autistic Spectrum
08-23-2015, 08:09 PM
Nobody even cares about this forum except me

Lisa Battery
08-23-2015, 08:10 PM
Well start caring dp

those losers need to go

Lisa Battery
08-23-2015, 08:12 PM
And look at that

There was nearly going to be an ok topic but the loser "cag" posted and now it's dead and you are not going to see ME in any other threads until one of you fucking admins does the right thing here and herp those accounts

Loser fest

Lisa Battery
08-23-2015, 08:16 PM
Want to see a pathetic display of obsessed seethinng shit posts?

Do a search on the losers posts

Then herp them you dumb fucks

cag
08-23-2015, 08:19 PM
rage more you disgusting STD on feet

Lisa Battery
08-23-2015, 08:23 PM
rage more you disgusting STD on feet

Um actually a search on your posts is fucking pathetic, you literally ONLY post about me you seething ugly old jealous loser, you contribute nothing else and your only friend is an alternate account of your own.

You have nothing between the ears at all other than your sad no-life pathetic jealousy of women better than you, hence your pathetic fake cag account too

You don't get it, no-one wants to post with YOU, you are a pathetic witless jealous loser troll with nothing to contribute

A whole fucking bunch of people want to post with me, you have no idea how many people actually want you losers GONE so they can come back and not have to look like losers posting with someone like you you desperate old retarded hag

BillNyeDaPoonTangGuy
08-23-2015, 08:31 PM
:dinorage:

hey fe-lisa, why have u self herped yourself into one thread. i shall call this reptile/lizard stockHERP syndrome.

did u limit urself to one thread after being a pedophile. pelase respond...

Snoofalah
Thankyou.

The only real haters are the ones on that list in the poll and that is because they are fucking losers and no-one wants to post with their retard loser obsessed ass

There are more than 3 people (those 4 accounts) that would love to come back and post with us if ruby would just stop being a dipshit and herp those tedious unwanted ass sniffing trolls.

Maks is maks, he's cute but it's generally a good rule of thumb to the opposite of what he tells you to do ;)

Dp has mental problems but we are actually in love.

ooohhh I remember DP which one is he?

Autistic Spectrum
08-23-2015, 08:35 PM
Caggles is dp

Autistic Spectrum
08-23-2015, 08:36 PM
the one with the stupid horse faced whore holding a shitty picture of a horse,, another great dp avatar

08-23-2015, 08:37 PM

hey man im syncan....lisa battery is ink_drinker if you remember ytmnd! do u still listen to o-zone radio man?

Lisa Battery
08-23-2015, 08:37 PM

Lol

Dp is "Austistic Spectrum"

"Caggles" is Clarissa

"Cag" is one of the retarded loser trolls

08-23-2015, 08:38 PM
lisa is a pedophile who lives in australia and has two forged degrees and was triggered emotionally by peter and gordon making her pedophile and a meth addict she is so nasty!

Snoofalah
08-23-2015, 08:38 PM
hey man im syncan....lisa battery is ink_drinker if you remember ytmnd! do u still listen to o-zone radio man?

lol I haven't been on YTMND in years. I even gave up on DA I'm doing my own thing now on tumblr.

*shameless plug* http://bigeyedben.tumblr.com/ Follow me and win a chance to win another chance!

Snoofalah
08-23-2015, 08:39 PM
I thought Ink Drinker killed himself

Lisa Battery
08-23-2015, 08:39 PM
Also ruby you can't rap and look like a dickhead

Note: biggaydolphin was herped a couple of times and ruby is being a dumbass loser and unherped him

The guy is a retarded obsessed stalker that I publically tejected a couple of weeks ago when he was trying to tinychat with me and buy me games

Ruby have some god damn class you fucktard

Lisa Battery
08-23-2015, 08:40 PM
I thought Ink Drinker killed himself

Um yeah

Because biggaydolphin is a troll that signed up here trying to pretend to be a member from YTMND called dolphin

He is a fucking moron

08-23-2015, 08:43 PM
Um yeah

Because biggaydolphin is a troll that signed up here trying to pretend to be a member from YTMND called dolphin

He is a fucking moron

ya but u actually are a pedophile

BillNyeDaPoonTangGuy
http://media.giphy.com/media/o9qT6CP4XyICY/giphy.gif

Autistic Spectrum
ruby really keeping up with the year old forum meme of gordon

Snoofalah
08-23-2015, 08:44 PM
Um yeah

He is a fucking moron

He actually sounds exactly like the BGD I remember. I thought the dead cat guy chased him off to ALOL though.

Lisa Battery
08-23-2015, 08:44 PM
Um yeeeeeeah

Remember the time ruby made cody admin?

Well he also unherps that fucking loser because he doesn't have a fucking clue

Lisa Battery
08-23-2015, 08:45 PM
He actually sounds exactly like the BGD I remember. I thought the dead cat guy chased him off to ALOL though.

Well he needs to be herped

He is a shit posting retard stalker

Lisa Battery
08-23-2015, 08:46 PM
ruby really keeping up with the year old forum meme of gordon

http://31.media.tumblr.com/7dbbc2d1521874a947d6626c5dde9156/tumblr_myrc3iWolq1rdfgw4o3_r1_400.gif

Snoofalah
08-23-2015, 08:47 PM
What is 'herped' is that like faggot patrol?

Well he needs to be herped

He is a shit posting retard stalker

sorry i stalked into ur personal life and found out that u lost ur teaching job due to child molestation...

Lisa Battery
What is 'herped' is that like faggot patrol?

Exactly

Lisa Battery
08-23-2015, 08:48 PM
sorry i stalked into ur personal life and found out that u lost ur teaching job due to child molestation...
No you didn't you retard

That is not true

You are just constantly posting your pedophile fantasies about me since I publically rejected you a couple of weeks ago

Autistic Spectrum
08-23-2015, 08:48 PM
the inventor of faggot patrol married the biggest faggot of them all

Lisa Battery
08-23-2015, 08:49 PM
When I made this poll And voted I accidently forgot to click BGD, all those votes for that retarded loser to be herped are from other members

Lisa Battery
08-23-2015, 08:49 PM
the inventor of faggot patrol married the biggest faggot of them all
SOMEONE needs to herp those accounts, I don't care who but I have lost all respect for ruby

Autistic Spectrum
08-23-2015, 08:50 PM
lisa what happens if this thread get's thread spammed by marks bots or locked or somthing what are you going to do then

08-23-2015, 08:50 PM
When I made this poll And voted I accidently forgot to click BGD, all those votes for that retarded loser to be herped are from other members

hey bitch....shut the fuck up!

08-23-2015, 08:51 PM
SOMEONE needs to herp those accounts, I don't care who but I have lost all respect for ruby

ya after ruby/teknorat make u drive 4 hours round trip/pranked you and embarrassed you on an internet forum u still respect him ur fucked up retard dumbie

Lisa Battery
08-23-2015, 08:52 PM
lisa what happens if this thread get's thread spammed by marks bots or locked or somthing what are you going to do then

I am going to leave

And the forum will be as dead as it was before I returned with literally just those losers posting

Dp, just vote for them to be herped and be on board with this and the rest of us can have a fucktard free section to post in

maks
08-23-2015, 08:52 PM
Exactly

it's nothing like faggot patrol you retard you weren't even here when faggot patrol existed

ps herp lisa

Snoofalah
08-23-2015, 08:53 PM
I am going to leave

And the forum will be as dead as it was before I returned with literally just those losers posting

Dp, just vote for them to be herped and be on board with this and the rest of us can have a fucktard free section to post in

Don't leave! We haven't even gotten a chance to get to know each other yet :(

Autistic Spectrum
08-23-2015, 08:53 PM
lisa everyone is coming back now that you are stuck in this one thread,,ytmnsfw fourms is finalyl healling it self

Lisa Battery
08-23-2015, 08:54 PM
i'm sorry but if it isn't painfully obvious what shit posting retard losers they are and they are not herped then this whole forum looks like a couple of fucking losers and will result in being just that and no-one else

maks
08-23-2015, 08:55 PM
Don't leave! We haven't even gotten a chance to get to know each other yet :(

please refrain from telling lisa not to leave

i'm sorry but if it isn't painfully obvious what shit posting retard losers they are and they are not herped then this whole forum looks like a couple of fucking losers and will result in being just that and no-one else

can u define retard?

Lisa Battery
lisa everyone is coming back now that you are stuck in this one thread,,ytmnsfw fourms is finalyl healling it self

No dp, those people came here and talked to me

You don't get it

I am causing the activity increase, not these fucking retarded wannabe losers who need to be herped

You know if ruby had done what he was supposed to 2 weeks ago this forum would be thriving with a whole bunch of old YTMND members who were literally waiting for me to message them if I could get this forum swinging again.... ruby walked in and shot it in the foot and released BGD for example and is basically being a moron

You think these people will hang around when I am gone and it just those couple of unwanted losers posting? because they won't, you don't know what people say about this forum obviously and you obviously do not know how many people I know

rubycalaber
08-23-2015, 08:57 PM
lisa I'll herp all those accounts for you if you just do a cover of this song

this just came into my head as my first waking thought one day it's a parody of papoose's where I come from (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAp65--9jRg) so I guess you can listen to that and read the lyrics (http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/papoose/whereicomefrom.html) if you want to get the lines being parodied but whatever it doesnt matter enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2rcbk2qMjs

What, ya'll thought ya'll kids was safe?
Ya'll thought ya'll wasn't gonna hear their names on the AMBER Alert?
Raping to the death of me :die:
Or should I say to the death of your kids? :smug:
NAAMBLA!!! :biggun:

Where I come from, an open kids mouth gonna get dick fed :bj:
Where I come from, young boys give old men head :bj:
Where I come from, you shut up when you get molested :censored:
And real pedos molest face to face, fuck a text message :cool:

Where you come from, ya'll report the hottest CPs :argh:
Where you come from, ya'll talk to Operation Yewtree :arms:
Where you come from, little girls never get it shakin :dance:
Ya'll be internet fappin, adult bangin :hand:

I got the kids on my dick, true virgin, no STD
Get ya camera, now take the picture perfect, no ID
You seen that kiddy gangbang? That our video, that's me
Cock of stone, don't bust for adults, kids only :dong:
You fuck roastie pussies, them old nasty coochies
I stay around QTs, my whole harem lolis :drool:
Fuck her like Josh Duggar, made my own daughter a fatherfucker
Don't forget that women can be pedos too, word to my mother! :shlick:

Don't spit that cum like it's an advil, niggas call me Jimmy Savile
Now I'm in the kidnap game, used to keep mine on a chain :pedo:
Raping to the death of me, hole tightness never coming back
David Icke already warned ya'll, whole establishment be like that :tin:
Nonce recognize nonce, we don't complain
Child victim talk, end up with a pill for their brain
We run trains on em, spraying cum on em
Lay on these beds, from cock up to cum down on em :jizz:

Thad said don't trade a pic unless you got younger in the stash
All want to be like Jeffrey Epstein, fuck her if it's yo preteen
Brian Singer say it's yo turn yo, get up in that boy ass
Never get caught like Cyril Smith, dont worry, pedo rings are just a myth
1 in 4 on the dick, kids can't hide from me :hide:
I've filmed rapes my whole life, CP, OG :rockout:
I'm a child pimp patriarch, give respect to Project Monarch ƸӜƷ
Flying overseas just for me to abduct a kid from a play park

My pops told me treat your kids like a play thing
Prepared me well, made sure I was ready to fuck anything
I gave him head, hands down, no funny wankjobs :fap:
When I have to cum, we get kids done by any means
Lil kids I feel em, you're just wankin
And the police make me nervous, like Rolf Harris :cop:
Germaine Greer, she know it, them lil boys bangin
But I don't need new rectums, my family are my rape victims!

Not guilty, M-J on the grind
I'm like my main man Woody Allen, child fucking swine :pig:
I was born to be a pedo, call me Muhammad the divine :jihad:
Life of Ian Watkins, every day I go brown so every day I'm going to town
I'm entirely exclusive, so you don't want no pubic hair ho
Putting pebbles in the baby pussy, call me Lena Dunham :cow:
I'm sayin stick it up kids, that's true pedophilia
It's living like Gary Glitter, we just fucking kids in the shitter :monkeyfuck:

Ayo to give her a whack, GBH, rohypnol, better mix it well and she get shafted
Violated, I lay her down, quicker than a child brothel visit :cum:
Age single digits, can barely get in, I wash off her blood
I run through a kid like Roman Polanski's mission :naughty:
Your roofies are garbage, that's the reason why your boys struggle
Train them to suck dick, be teaching loli game like Bam's uncle
Runnin, like Marc Dutroux, a whole child snuff ring
I had yo faggot son stripping like a model in a magazine :monocle:

Autistic Spectrum
08-23-2015, 08:58 PM
lisa i'm not talkign to you again unless you watch this movie https://kat.cr/welcome-to-me-2014-720p-brrip-x264-yify-t10674317.html

the next time we talk will be about the simlarilites of your life and the ladys in that movie

Lisa Battery
08-23-2015, 09:05 PM
lisa I'll herp all those accounts for you if you just do a cover of this song

Ruby first of all I hate this song of yours

Second of all I used to love you and you used to be cooler than this and I would have even called you a friend in this piss ass capacity but nonetheless

Third of all ruby you kind of already owe me to herp those accounts

Fourth of all if you actually herp thise accounts your forum WILL be active and fun within no time

Fifth of all ruby if you this I can forgive you for being a fuckhead and love you again for providing me with a decent forum to post in

i can't tolerate this ruby, I will do this if you want but I will not be happy that you are making me do such a dickhead thing

Do it without me having to do this retardcshit and I love you again and your reward is a better forum that people are happy to post in

Make me do it and you still get a better forum if you herp those retard loser troll accounts but I will still think you are a wee bit of a dickhead and you would have been much cooler if you had just herped them

However if you need me to humble myself because I've called you names for 2 weeks then fine because even if you don't give a fuck about your forum I want it, you know I've only ever wanted you for your forum toots

So do it, then tell me if you REALLY need me to cover this fucktard rap, because I don't even rap and even if I did I wouldn't rap something so fucking shit

Snoofalah
08-23-2015, 09:07 PM
I agree with the pretty girl <3

08-23-2015, 09:07 PM
Ruby first of all I hate this song of yours

Second of all I used to love you and you used to be cooler than this and I would have even called you a friend in this piss ass capacity but nonetheless

Third of all ruby you kind of already owe me to herp those accounts

Fourth of all if you actually herp thise accounts your forum WILL be active and fun within no time

Fifth of all ruby if you this I can forgive you for being a fuckhead and love you again for providing me with a decent forum to post in

i can't tolerate this ruby, I will do this if you want but I will not be happy that you are making me do such a dickhead thing

Do it without me having to do this retardcshit and I love you again and your reward is a better forum that people are happy to post in

Make me do it and you still get a better forum if you herp those retard loser troll accounts but I will still think you are a wee bit of a dickhead and you would have been much cooler if you had just herped them

However if you need me to humble myself because I've called you names for 2 weeks then fine because even if you don't give a fuck about your forum I want it, you know I've only ever wanted you for your forum toots

So do it, then tell me if you REALLY need me to cover this fucktard rap, because I don't even rap and even if I did I wouldn't rap something so fucking shit

The Australian Welfare, Sexual Predator Mentally-retarded Mannifesto circa 2015

Lisa Battery
08-23-2015, 09:09 PM
lisa i'm not talkign to you again unless you watch this movie https://kat.cr/welcome-to-me-2014-720p-brrip-x264-yify-t10674317.html

the next time we talk will be about the simlarilites of your life and the ladys in that movie

Ok fine.

I'll watch the movie with Donny, he keeps trying to make me watch Mist but I don't want to

Do you think even if I had borderline (although you should know by now this basket case is hung pretty high) that that somehow means you aren't demented with some god knows what tard kind of mental problem you have but even without a lable you are not mentally well. I love you but sometimes.

Autistic Spectrum
08-23-2015, 09:09 PM

08-23-2015, 09:10 PM
lisa rap the song i will never post again

08-23-2015, 09:10 PM
lisa if u rap the song i will never post again

maks
08-23-2015, 09:11 PM

herp snoopalew

08-23-2015, 09:13 PM
lisa u shoud post at this forum doom3.zoy.org

Snoofalah
herp snoopalew

:(

LISA LISA LISA....CODY CODY CODY.....CAG CAG CAG

Lisa Battery
08-23-2015, 09:14 PM
herp snoopalew

Lol

No.

it's not just snoopalew maks, if you want to herp everyone who likes me there goes pretty much everyone who isn't one of those retarded witless loser trolls

rubycalaber
08-23-2015, 09:14 PM
I will think of something for you to rap one day lisa

why do you want thse people herped again? what have they done to piss you off?

keep in mind I legit do not check the forum, maybe you see me logged in every day but I'm just using the post new thread page and dont even check actual posts

08-23-2015, 09:16 PM
Lol

No.

it's not just snoopalew maks, if you want to herp everyone who likes me there goes pretty much everyone who isn't one of those retarded witless loser trolls

hey lisa ill stop trolling you for real. i just troll you because you're really cute and i don't get girls. can i buy u a steam game to make it up to u. i want u to post in other threads. this forum is so boring without you.

Autistic Spectrum
08-23-2015, 09:16 PM
oh god

Snoofalah
08-23-2015, 09:18 PM
Lisa if I told you you have beatiful eyes would you hold them against me? Wait that's not how that goes.

08-23-2015, 09:21 PM
Lisa if you ask ruby to herp me and he does than i will take it and not post here. im sorry im ruinign ur posting experience

Lisa Battery
08-23-2015, 09:21 PM
I will think of something for you to rap one day lisa

why do you want thse people herped again? what have they done to piss you off?

keep in mind I legit do not check the forum, maybe you see me logged in every day but I'm just using the post new thread page and dont even check actual postslol

Oh god ruby, I literally written books on why in the past couple of weeks

That list is a list of the witless loser trolls who kill your forum and who nobody wants to come here to post with, if you are unsure to why please do a quick search on their posts

I just can't be here otherwise, there is more than me who wants those losers herped too but I am definately the one who will be the most vocal about it and wear the shit for putting my neck out because all I want is for your forum to be good again, well at least ONE section of it... look I'm not saying ban but these are ass sniffers who ruin better members topics, let these losers have all the other sections but not this section, IF they somehow manage to find a life and can contribute something interesting and garner followers then you see another section blow up and be active with them, HOWEVER keeping them here is killing the activity and the will of the better poster who should be free to post whatever the fuck they want in broke bitch without those loser being able to ruin literally everthing and harass posters better tahn them for attention, IF they have friends and followers and have anything anyone wants to read let that happen inbthe herp and IF they start getting more activity than me or other posters then fine, I'll eat my hat and sure let them out, but that is not goi gvto happen ruby because these are the losers that are killing your forum, people take one look at these dickheads and just close the browser

Autistic Spectrum
08-23-2015, 09:22 PM
this shit has gone too far

Snoofalah
08-23-2015, 09:23 PM
Can't we all just get along?

rubycalaber
08-23-2015, 09:24 PM
ok I'll herp BGD since I hate alol anime loving faggots

Autistic Spectrum
witless loser trolls or everyone who has ever posted here

Lisa Battery
Lisa if I told you you have beatiful eyes would you hold them against me? Wait that's not how that goes.

i'm very flattered and there is not a woman I know of who doesn't fall for flattery but my imaginary boyfriend might be upset if I just drop my panties and cyber fuck you right here

Snoofalah
08-23-2015, 09:26 PM
i'm very flattered and there is not a woman I know of who doesn't fall for flattery but my imaginary boyfriend might be upset if I just drop my panties and cyber fuck you right here

That's OK we can do it in my imagination instead of yours and he'll never know :)

majorcum
08-23-2015, 09:26 PM
lisa

Autistic Spectrum
08-23-2015, 09:27 PM
lisa bgd is herped are you going to come out of this thread now

Lisa Battery
08-23-2015, 09:30 PM
ok I'll herp BGD since I hate alol anime loving faggots

That's a fantatsic start

And that is the one who has crossed the line most with me, like he's enabling that convicted rapist to continue stalking me for one thing.... aside from he is a REALLY shit poster anyway and literally just her to try and harass me and contributing nothing else

So ok... I MIGHT venture out but I'm sorry that I can't offer you a better forum on just that, What about offing at least ONE of the wendy accounts, maybe the fake "cag" one? "Cag" is not ckarissa FYI, clarissa is using account "Caggles".... the fake cag old retarded loser hag wendy account needs to be herped... that is even in part for clarissa's benefit because wendy pretending to be anyone does not make them look good, you have no idea I've known that loser for longer than anyone here because the WWW was never JUST YTMND it's a big old stinky web but yeah at least that one? thatvstill leave their other fucktard alt account "jazz" and that leaves marco... Marco is totally a fuckhead but he's not even as much of a fuckhead as wendy for example

Autistic Spectrum
08-23-2015, 09:31 PM
it's gore hound larry GORE HOUND LARRY

Wendy <3
08-23-2015, 09:32 PM
Herp me i don't :care:

rubycalaber
hows he facilitating your stalking?

also reminder peter oquinn is not a convicted rapist and thats someone else whos like 20 years older than him

Autistic Spectrum
and jazz is your cat/jiadh josh,, sorry that's a non starter

Lisa Battery
08-23-2015, 09:34 PM
lisa bgd is herped are you going to come out of this thread now

I'm thinking about it

I still have a problem with the two fucking pathetic old loser retard jealous hag wendy accounts

But I don't hate ruby anymore because to be honest BGD was the one who was actually, well the worst one as far as I'M concerned

But this might surprise you dp, this isn't JUST about ME, this is about the whole forum

I think I might still need at least ONE wendy account herped, I am suggesting the fake "cag" account

Wendy <3
08-23-2015, 09:35 PM
Lisa MϲBurnie rapes children

Lisa Battery
hows he facilitating your stalking?

also reminder peter oquinn is not a convicted rapist and thats someone else whos like 20 years older than him

Um ruby

No that is the same guy, he is actually that old

i know this for a fact, it is a fact and not open for debate

i found all that out when I had to call the prison when he was sending me all those letters and Was having bthat rtarded woman text me 200 times a day and actually spoke to his prison counsellor. Also ruby his full name is Peter Andrew Quinn... what in god's name makes you think it is another guy and that Peter Andrew Quinn isn't that old? because he IS and that is him. You think I like admitting that? Please ruby you are not privy to the whole situation, the police and myself are.

BGD is being a third person, trying to pass on messages from Peter Quinn, that is also a breach of the restraining order but that's a whole other issue that again you are not privy too

Listen ruby, if you want information that is in regards to me guess who knows it all? Me. guess who doesn't know anything ir have any of the facts? Someone else.

rubycalaber
Herp me i don't :care:

if you say so