01-06-2013, 01:41 PM
you're gay.

dcent
01-06-2013, 02:27 PM
THAT SONOF A BITCH IS A FRAUD!

dcent
01-06-2013, 10:47 PM
oh.... I KNOW its lexi.

you havent been here long mr. rosevent, but there was this incredibly attractive young lady here named lisa who had an ass to die for, but her brain was like something pulled out of an arbys dumpster.

I mean this girl was a giant turd wrapped in gold........ an empty palace.......... fucking full, gorgeous blue swimming pool, well trimmed lawn and a fantASStic back yard you just wanna hang out in and have fucking picnics in and stuff........ but no one was living there.

like you ring the door bell and you just hear echos.

total retard is all Im saying...... but a lovely young retard.

anyways, I think the only real inteligent thing that ever came out of that beautiful yet incredibly dumb head of hers, was that lexi = my doppleganger.

after that, it was like "ya well, Id pay good money to fuck her, but Ill be DAMNED if Im ever going to expect her to be able to communicate a solid idea"

dumb as fucking rocks I tell ya.

but ya...... your 100% correct...... lexi is obsessed with becoming me, like a serial killer she wants to wear my skin and has therefore developed this incredibly accurate doppleganger of me.

Lexi Persimmons
01-06-2013, 11:07 PM
jesuit spy.

dcent
01-06-2013, 11:08 PM
tl;dr.

Lexi Persimmons
01-06-2013, 11:11 PM
what really happened to lisa? frontal lobe removed?

blumpkin blownuts
01-06-2013, 11:51 PM
they put a metal rod in her clit and she's now a fully-equipped xx male

dcent
01-07-2013, 01:26 AM
I've known Lisa for over a decade

well........ if you have known her for THAT long then I am sure you see where I am coming from.

I mean, her body was built by the fucking angels.

its like if you take every perfect physical trait from every ethnicity on the planet and put them into one single vessel, one female image of pure, unapologetic sexuality.

she was molded by the hands of god himself to be what every woman should dream of becoming.

to claim she is somehow flawed, would be to question the shear beauty of a blossoming rose, or the northern lights...... she is, without a doubt, absolute perfection....... PHYSICALLY......

mentally....... I am relatively certain that bitch is retarded............ not a BAD retarded.... like not the kind of retard that looks weird, or would be illegal to fuck...... I mean just REALLY dumb.

Desolation
01-07-2013, 01:45 AM
you're gay.

well said