PDA

View Full Version : cag takes the red sky bus to lisa's brown town,, an erotic story

Autistic Spectrum
08-30-2015, 03:27 PM
the story works like this someone says one sentence no more. then the person after says the next sentence and this happens until plug drugs cums in his pants.

Cag fidgets on her phone while riding the sky bus,, looking up free std clinics on penguin island when suddenly she hears a thump under the bus.

Lisa Battery
08-30-2015, 04:00 PM
You can continue this at one of the 20 forums I am making one day

Wendy <3
08-30-2015, 04:04 PM
Because I'm a stupid insane bitch that can't get along with anyone.

A Dolla Danya of Dubla Dour
08-30-2015, 04:12 PM
the story works like this someone says one sentence no more. then the person after says the next sentence and this happens until plug drugs cums in his pants.

Cag fidgets on her phone while riding the sky bus,, looking up free std clinics on penguin island when suddenly she hears a thump under the bus.

Thump thump thump....cody the crafty fellow has commandeered his way under the bus "Hey cag, it isn't a party until it's cag, cody, lisa!" exclaimed Cody.

"Wow that makes me wet" said cag " I want to twerk my ass off like a inner valley stripper busted out on CA state route 41 near Fresno" said cag in jubilation

"Hey cag, I have a rental car near melbourne, let go pick up Peter and have a ride to penguin island" said cody

"sounds good" said cag

urkles girlfriend
08-30-2015, 04:16 PM
it is dp hiding beneath the bus, determined to beat cag to the destination, dp shoots cag. she dies.

08-30-2015, 04:19 PM
it is dp hiding beneath the bus, determined to beat cag to the destination, dp shoots cag. she dies.

no it's cody under the bus and u and him are hitching a ride with peter to visit lisa follow the rules in the OP or i will report ur posts sorry

urkles girlfriend
08-30-2015, 04:24 PM
big gay dolphin is one the bus. suddenly captain picard materializes and shoots him in the dick. his whole body distinigrates to a pile of ash. "lmao" picard sneers

08-30-2015, 04:26 PM
big gay dolphin is one the bus. suddenly captain picard materializes and shoots him in the dick. his whole body distinigrates to a pile of ash. "lmao" picard sneers

:rofldata:

scotty beams capt kirk onto the bus, he kicks capt picard in the dick and then chokes him to death. he resisitates big day dolphin with alien technology and big gay dolphin goes sight seeing in sydney

urkles girlfriend
08-30-2015, 04:30 PM
:

scotty beams capt kirk onto the bus, he kicks capt picard in the dick and then chokes him to death. he resisitates big day dolphin with alien technology and big gay dolphin goes sight seeing in sydney

biggaydolphin buys himself a one way ticket to brown town, to see lisa, the 8th wonder of the world. he hopes she is wearing those blue pants with the kookaburas.

Autistic Spectrum
08-30-2015, 05:20 PM
quite down back there,, yells the bus driver who also happens to be plug drugs,,

Lisa Battery
08-30-2015, 05:26 PM
quite down back there,, yells the bus driver who also happens to be plug drugs,,

I keep having dreams I'm a singer in a band and plug drugs is my guitarist

Also I'm not playing this game you are playing with the 3 retards and Clarissa

08-30-2015, 05:32 PM
I keep having dreams I'm a singer in a band and plug drugs is my guitarist

Also I'm not playing this game you are playing with the 3 retards and Clarissa

daniel scott lisa gordon

Autistic Spectrum
08-30-2015, 05:33 PM
who play's the drums in your band lisa :rimshot:

08-30-2015, 05:33 PM

her brothers daniel and scott play lead guitar and bass

gordon is a the dummer

Autistic Spectrum
08-30-2015, 05:35 PM
she hates her gay stunt brother because he beat her ass ,, the other one she likes, so idk if she would ask him to be in the band

08-30-2015, 05:38 PM
she hates her gay stunt brother because he beat her ass ,, the other one she likes, so idk if she would ask him to be in the band

these bushpigs dont't even kno the name of my band, this bushpigs just wanna hold hands

Lisa Battery
08-30-2015, 05:38 PM

You know that's a good question because it is some guy but I have no idea who he is but I tell him he does a great job on the drums lol

Plug drugs is also my back up singer, he actually sings much better than me but I'm like the star of the show, I just keep him because he is the talent in my shitty little dream band

08-30-2015, 05:43 PM
You know that's a good question because it is some guy but I have no idea who he is but I tell him he does a great job on the drums lol

Plug drugs is also my back up singer, he actually sings much better than me but I'm like the star of the show, I just keep him because he is the talent in my shitty little dream band

would u ever play in a band with daniel, scott, and gordon?

urkles girlfriend
08-30-2015, 08:16 PM
dp begins mashing his face in lisa's warm wet brown pulsating vagina. a brown smear gleams on the bridge of his nose