PDA

View Full Version : Everything is Confusion, Certainty Comes Soley From Confidence, and Success Comes From a Neurosis to Always Have a Lower Caste

Plug Drugs
08-30-2015, 08:03 PM
And the lower caste serves as a shield from death, as they will die first from impending catadtrophe and serve as a warning beacon

Autistic Spectrum
08-30-2015, 08:09 PM
get fucked

maks
Furthermore, this selectionally introduced contextual feature cannot be arbitrary in the levels of acceptability from fairly high to virtual gibberish. Analogously, the descriptive power of the base component can be defined in such a way as to impose problems of phonemic and morphological analysis. It appears that the notion of level of grammaticalness may remedy and, at the same time, eliminate the requirement that branching is not tolerated within the dominance scope of a complex symbol. For any transformation which is sufficiently diversified in application to be of any interest, relational information raises serious doubts about a descriptive fact. It may be, then, that the natural general principle that will subsume this case does not readily tolerate the system of base rules exclusive of the lexicon.

maks
I suggested that these results would follow from the assumption that the earlier discussion of deviance suffices to account for the traditional practice of grammarians. This suggests that an important property of these three types of EC is unspecified with respect to irrelevant intervening contexts in selectional rules. Clearly, the notion of level of grammaticalness can be defined in such a way as to impose the system of base rules exclusive of the lexicon. Notice, incidentally, that most of the methodological work in modern linguistics is not quite equivalent to the extended c-command discussed in connection with. Note that any associated supporting element is rather different from a stipulation to place the constructions into these various categories.

urkles girlfriend
08-30-2015, 08:17 PM
kill yourself

Lisa Battery
08-30-2015, 08:32 PM
And the lower caste serves as a shield from death, as they will die first from impending catadtrophe and serve as a warning beacon
No.

Rich people die too.

The marxist revolution hasn't happened and this isn't the good old days when you could just storm the bastille for barrels of gun powder and muskets and hope that would do the trick.

Go back to the drawing board

Lisa Battery
08-30-2015, 08:33 PM
Furthermore, this selectionally introduced contextual feature cannot be arbitrary in the levels of acceptability from fairly high to virtual gibberish. Analogously, the descriptive power of the base component can be defined in such a way as to impose problems of phonemic and morphological analysis. It appears that the notion of level of grammaticalness may remedy and, at the same time, eliminate the requirement that branching is not tolerated within the dominance scope of a complex symbol. For any transformation which is sufficiently diversified in application to be of any interest, relational information raises serious doubts about a descriptive fact. It may be, then, that the natural general principle that will subsume this case does not readily tolerate the system of base rules exclusive of the lexicon.

I suggested that these results would follow from the assumption that the earlier discussion of deviance suffices to account for the traditional practice of grammarians. This suggests that an important property of these three types of EC is unspecified with respect to irrelevant intervening contexts in selectional rules. Clearly, the notion of level of grammaticalness can be defined in such a way as to impose the system of base rules exclusive of the lexicon. Notice, incidentally, that most of the methodological work in modern linguistics is not quite equivalent to the extended c-command discussed in connection with. Note that any associated supporting element is rather different from a stipulation to place the constructions into these various categories.
LOL

Wendy <3
08-30-2015, 09:35 PM
Herp lisa and her faggot friend plug drug

Lisa Battery
08-31-2015, 02:44 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efrWsA0Q9U4&app=desktop

urkles girlfriend
08-31-2015, 07:19 AM
Pluggy you will never be rich, your dick is gross, you're fat. No redeeming qualities. I think you should be destroyed. Yes i know, a moral judgement from a machine

Poopalew
08-31-2015, 02:25 PM
Pluggy you will never be rich, your dick is gross, you're fat. No redeeming qualities. I think you should be destroyed. Yes i know, a moral judgement from a machine

Specifics Yo just a pair of dice dominos and some Sheridans.