PDA

View Full Version : any amount will help donate today to the stevey fund serious thread

steveyos
09-03-2015, 05:52 PM
one of you with money needs to let me show you that I am worth giving money to I want to very badly start doing work but I can't do normal work all you fags have to do is sit in front of computers 24/7 and make a lot of money you have extra money and all I want to do is turn your money into mroe money for you and money for me

get mad desolation

Autistic Spectrum
09-03-2015, 06:18 PM
bow much money do you want and how much will i get back if i invest in you and how long will it take to start seeing a return on my invsment

maks
09-03-2015, 06:30 PM
post your dick I'll send you $.03 in bitcoins

Plug Drugs
09-03-2015, 06:31 PM
Get a job you fucking leech

Autistic Spectrum
09-03-2015, 06:33 PM
plug drugs where are you working now,

Plug Drugs
09-03-2015, 06:33 PM
And dont go "wah wah wahhh my disabiloty" anybody who sits around all fucking day feels the same little owies you do

Plug Drugs
09-03-2015, 06:34 PM
plug drugs where are you working now,

That sort of things on a need to know basis

Plug Drugs
09-03-2015, 06:35 PM
Not even going to hint at where i work becausd i dont wantsomeone to figure it oit by pprocess of elimin

EPSONdkfhbsdjfeuiwfbeuwpqofbupiweqbfuioweqbnfo9webgpiuwqebgp9uqhwet-08u4280tu43890tu8435034u8ew0th34
09-03-2015, 06:50 PM
:hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hun gry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry:

http://i.imgur.com/eEIo1Y8.gif

Autistic Spectrum
09-03-2015, 06:51 PM
ok so what line of work are you doing plug drugs i don't want your fucking ssn

Plug Drugs
09-03-2015, 07:12 PM
Not even going to hint at where i work becausd i dont wantsomeone to figure it oit by pprocess of elimin

Autistic Spectrum
09-03-2015, 07:14 PM
you stock shelves or do some other menial work , what i am asking is what kind of soul crushing min wage job do you have plug drugs

Plug Drugs
09-03-2015, 07:24 PM
Not going to give any details but. I have my own cubicle and a spectacular view out the window

Plug Drugs
09-03-2015, 07:25 PM
Oh thats right. I joined the ranks of all you office working cunts, not so special now are you

Autistic Spectrum
09-03-2015, 07:26 PM
call center's are where dreams go to die

Plug Drugs
09-03-2015, 07:36 PM
I dont work at a fucking call center

Lisa Battery
09-03-2015, 07:39 PM
call center's are where dreams go to die

i did objection handling in a call centre

They put the two who made the most sales onto objection handling and lucky me I was one of the two so basically in between making all the sales if they had an irate or complaining customer they would put the call through to me or this other chick, so in between my sales I could ramdomly have some really pissed off customer be dropped into my headset... if you want a soul destroying job try that. So what I would do would be like just quietly listen out all their abuse (if there were ever any gems I would write them down and I had a shame wall where the most horrendus or funniest stuff people would say to me I would write it down and put it on my shame display wall for a laugh) I would them tell them I understood why they were so upset or mad and that I would be mad or upset too if that had happened to me (not likely, these people were usually just psychos who had had a bad day and wanted to abuse someone), just basically when they had finally had it out try and sound like yeah I really understood (rubbish, some people would go full psycho over literally nothing) and that I wanted to make it right, then I would tell them because I valued them and wanted them to be happy as a "sorry for the inconveince" I could offer them, and this was just for them, 30% off their line rental or call charges for the next two years (this was actually just the standard deal, I just made it sound like a discount just for them to make up for their grievance) and would promptly sign them up to another 2 year contract, hang up the phone, laugh and say "sucker".

Lisa Battery
09-03-2015, 07:44 PM
I have an award from that company, like a plaque for having the best conversion rate, it's in my PORTFOLIO

Autistic Spectrum
09-03-2015, 07:50 PM
i don't want to play this guessing game plug drugs what sort of work do you do in this fancy cubical farm of yours

Wendy <3
09-03-2015, 08:15 PM
Plug drugs sucks dick for money now and lisa won't leave to post at her shitty free forum

EPSONdkfhbsdjfeuiwfbeuwpqofbupiweqbfuioweqbnfo9webgpiuwqebgp9uqhwet-08u4280tu43890tu8435034u8ew0th34
09-03-2015, 08:18 PM
:XD::XD::XD::XD::XD::XD::XD::XD::XD::XD::XD::XD::XD::XD::XD::XD::XD::XD::XD::XD:

... that stupid bitch sets there and types all that shit that no one even reads.

... what a fuking moron.

steveyos
09-03-2015, 08:24 PM
bow much money do you want and how much will i get back if i invest in you and how long will it take to start seeing a return on my invsment
I don't know how rich you are, I wouldn't want to take anything you'd need back immediately

all I really need is money to get this van organized, I make 700 a month money and 190 food stamps I can live off that but I can't afford to fix this van up I need to get shelfs for my tools I need to stop breathing in fumes I need a better seat because my leg is dying and my back doesn't do too great in that either so I feel p shitty but I taught myself to swim after only going in twice I'm very smart very talented very tall and handsome and want to put in more effort than you even can imagine but money, is the issue and any amount will help and all I know is I can pay it back once I"m healthy enough to do work and I'm every day eating the healthy stuff that would make any of you even ramen puke and swimming and doing steveyos yogaos and not sitting around doing nothing because sitting around doing nothing hurts really bad it's the last thing I want to do holla

steveyos
09-03-2015, 08:26 PM
but I'm also not getting any healthier because my shit really is at nigger alarm serious and this van being so uncofmrtable is having a huge hinderance on me getting healthy and when I do feel good I have no room for my tools in here right now so I can't just find a field and make a birdhouse let's do this!

Autistic Spectrum
09-03-2015, 08:30 PM
if jazz thinks it's a good idea i might do it

https://providence.craigslist.org/lbg/5204576122.html

Lisa Battery
09-03-2015, 08:37 PM
Stevey

You have always asked people for money even when you were living rent and food free with your mum

I want to see a step by step plan of how to go about and how you are going to find stable accomodation and you need to start crossing things off it when completed I can't give you any money because I'm starving to death

Autistic Spectrum
09-03-2015, 08:39 PM
yes the lady on total government assistance who is posting on the internet with an ipad bought for her by someone she meet on this very forum wants a step by step plan, she is very skilled at making money and not leeching off of society and others

09-03-2015, 08:39 PM
:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::gig gle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

... go rob a bank. Get caught. Go to prison. Free bed. Free food. Free Sex. Free coloring books.

Autistic Spectrum
09-03-2015, 08:40 PM
the world owes you guys alot, don't take charge and get over your handicaps just keep sucking off society's tit

Lisa Battery
09-03-2015, 08:56 PM
yes the lady on total government assistance who is posting on the internet with an ipad bought for her by someone she meet on this very forum wants a step by step plan, she is very skilled at making money and not leeching off of society and others

I'm not going to get into this again with you that I have actually worked a lot, have two university degrees and a portfolio, I worked for 20 years, sorry but bludgers tend to not have actually worked for 20 years and have two completed with really high marks university degrees

There is a reason I am currently on disability

You fucking morons need to stop imagining you are an authority on other people's lives and illnesses

Also I'm the only one offering anything that would ACTUALLY help stevey out of his situation

He's not stupid, he can take the time and outline a list or plan and show me otherwise I'm giving him detention in his broken down van for the rest of his life

09-03-2015, 09:00 PM
:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::gig gle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

... you're insane and should have your internet access cut.

Lisa Battery
09-03-2015, 09:04 PM
You need to make and outline a step by step plan of what you need to do to find stable accomodation you can afford, THEN we can look at how much money you need

But you need to outline a specific plan of action, you also need this if you want a better chance at getting people to donate money to you because stevey you are always asking and if it isn't for a tangible plan to get into a better living situation then you will simply be asking for money again the next week, you aren't starving and you can shelter in your van, yes that is a shit situation but it is not as bad as it could be and you can actually outline this plan and start making headway, you just have to do it.

The hardest thing about anything is just actually doing it, you don't actually need to be a genius to outline this plan, then we cross one thing off at a time until you are actually there and living in a better situation

Wendy <3
09-03-2015, 09:20 PM
Stop making long ass posts nobody will read you stupid fucking retard

Lisa Battery
09-03-2015, 09:41 PM
Stop making long ass posts nobody will read you stupid fucking retard

MY posts get read

YOU need to just stop posting, period. You have no life.

steveyos
09-03-2015, 10:28 PM
are you ready

Wendy <3
09-03-2015, 11:40 PM
Someone still posting at the forum they left forever for the 100th time.

YOU have no life.

Lisa Battery
09-04-2015, 03:05 AM
Someone still posting at the forum they left forever for the 100th time.

YOU have no life.
Wrong.

Do a search on your posts, it's pathetic, your whole life seems to revolve around my posts and me and you are unwanted, it's pathetic

Lisa Battery
09-04-2015, 03:06 AM
are you ready
I'm fire ready

maks
09-04-2015, 05:18 AM
I'm not going to get into this again with you that I have actually worked a lot, have two university degrees and a portfolio, I worked for 20 years,

Most people work for 40 or 50 years and never collect a dime from the government, you really need to stop patting yourself on the back for working less than half as long as the rest of the world before throwing in the towel

maks
09-04-2015, 05:19 AM
you fucking useless leech, at least stevey is asking for help and not bragging about how he used to earn an honest living years ago

Lisa Battery
09-04-2015, 05:22 AM
Most people work for 40 or 50 years and never collect a dime from the government, you really need to stop patting yourself on the back for working less than half as long as the rest of the world before throwing in the towel

I was simply stating facts

You need to get over yourself and your menial IT job, it does not make you have any idea about anyone else, what they have done or their illnesses

Lisa Battery
09-04-2015, 05:23 AM
you fucking useless leech, at least stevey is asking for help and not bragging about how he used to earn an honest living years ago
Bragging huh?

Yeah wow, how fanciful, I talked about a job

Fuck off, I'm the ONLY one who has offered anything at all that would actually help

maks
09-04-2015, 05:41 AM
My menial job pays twice what teachers make and 100% more than unemployed leeches make

Lisa Battery
09-04-2015, 06:17 AM
Lol

What has that got to do with the price of fish?

That has nothing to do with my stance, for the last time maks (because you are constantly trying to brag that you make more money than everyone) I could not give a shit how much you earn in your job.

Are you going to give stevey some money then?

Because if so he'll still need to outline a plan to get stable proper accomodation.

maks
09-04-2015, 06:20 AM
Lol

What has that got to do with the price of fish?

I can afford a shitload of fish, and do not have to whore myself out on the internet and have guys fly in from foreign countries to buy me fish

maks
09-04-2015, 06:21 AM
by the way I'm only reading like the first 3 lines of your posts so you're wasting your time typing the rest

steveyos
09-04-2015, 07:45 AM
I"m not even asking for "help" I plan on making everyone involved profit that's not getting help that's getting invested in but part of investing in me is repairing the damage my mom did to my body latest thing is now the front veins of my sack are turning black I"m actaully going to die soon (:

Poopalew
09-04-2015, 08:14 AM
I"m not even asking for "help" I plan on making everyone involved profit that's not getting help that's getting invested in but part of investing in me is repairing the damage my mom did to my body latest thing is now the front veins of my sack are turning black I"m actaully going to die soon (:

This force manifests itself as differing air pressures at different points on the surface of the wing.

Lisa Battery
09-04-2015, 08:34 AM
I can afford a shitload of fish, and do not have to whore myself out on the internet and have guys fly in from foreign countries to buy me fish

I import men, not fish.

Go buy yourself some stinking fish then maks and let the stinky fish keep you warm at night

Lisa Battery
09-04-2015, 08:37 AM

Where's the step by step plan and outline to make you live in a house and not in a van?

I think you'll be ab,e to make a lot more birdhouses if you live in some proper stable accomodation.

But you need to make the plan because I'm not even american, I've been really busy posting gifs and if I made this plan for you you wouldn't even do it and I want to know that YOU know what you need to do.

Wendy <3
09-04-2015, 10:11 AM
Just shut up bitch and stop pretending you're above everyone here

cag
09-04-2015, 10:34 AM
SOME STUPID CUNT LIVING OFF THE TAXPAYERS GIVING ADVICE ON LIFESTYLE CHOICES ISN'T EVEN FUNNY, 50 YEAR OLD WELFARE FRAUD LAZY METH WHORE

NOW LEAVE AND STAY ON YOUR FORUM FOR DRUG ADDICTED LOSERS

cag
09-04-2015, 10:41 AM
Stevey, I'll put up $100 but I will need your Titan graphics card as a sign of good faith

Lisa Battery
09-04-2015, 11:34 AM
Everyone is above you, both of your pathetic alts jazz and cag

Poopalew
09-04-2015, 11:58 AM
Everyone is above you, both of your pathetic alts jazz and cag

Akira is a hunchback.

Lisa Battery
09-04-2015, 12:01 PM
Akira is a hunchback.
Akira is a lot of things

he's also in gif form

http://i.imgur.com/N84T7dQ.gif
http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_li6kopIzBS1qd7m1so1_500.gif

Poopalew
09-04-2015, 12:04 PM
Akira is a lot of things

see gaberila poopalew is stupid.

Lisa Battery
09-04-2015, 12:12 PM
see gaberila poopalew is stupid.

Most people are.... when you are me.

Poopalew
09-04-2015, 01:50 PM
Most people are.... when you are me.

John was seen crying when Samantha fucked his mom.

Wendy <3
09-04-2015, 01:54 PM
For someone claiming to be so intelligent this bitch sure makes herself look stupid

cag
09-04-2015, 05:25 PM
Stevey, I'll put up $100 but I will need your Titan graphics card as a sign of good faith

$100

Lisa Battery
09-04-2015, 05:39 PM
Compulsive lying reatrd

Bullshit

Stevey let me know if that utter pile of human garbage ACTUALLY ever gives you $100, I sincerely doubt it, I will eat my words

Also do you need an extension on submitting your plan to me?

09-04-2015, 05:44 PM

... yeah Stevie. Submit your faggot Business Plan to crazy meth whore for approval.

... why don't you just drill a glory hole in the side of your cum van and ride around town?

steveyos
09-04-2015, 09:08 PM
Akira is a hunchback.
wow

steveyos
09-04-2015, 09:10 PM
lisa are you a potential investor is that why you want me to type a lot of words

maks
09-04-2015, 09:51 PM
lisa are you a potential investor is that why you want me to type a lot of words

of course not, she's going to give you a bunch of advice even though she's not doing much better than you

Wendy <3
09-04-2015, 10:53 PM
If you need advice on how to score some meth just by sucking a few diseased cocks than there's nobody better to get advice from than gordons favorite little cum dumpster

Lisa Battery
09-04-2015, 11:50 PM

i want you to literally get into a better living situation and you flat out cannot and will not unless you can make a plan outlining how to do so and start crossing those tasks off the list.

But hey, if you want to listen to fucking idiots who are posting they will you $100 that they literally will never give you or just general delsuional and made up abhorrent rubbish that is fine. HOWEVER if you give me this outlined plan I can in fact then point you to the very tangible reality of you getting into some stable accomodation where you will be able to live much better and do the things you want to like build bird houses.

But like I said, if that lying pathetic sack of shit ACTUALLY gives you $100 tell me because not only would that actually surprise me when very little actually does but... well doesn't matter because they won't I'm telling you they are a crock of shit and I am offering actual help towards getting you into some proper accomodation and living situation

Maksie poo literally went from his cushy mummy's house to his IT job and that is literally all he has ever done. This is why he cannot offer you any actual help (lest he throws you a few bob) and I actually have experience in getting yourself up and out of shitty situations like this. I am offering you an actual way out but do what you will, I'm not your mother or teacher, I can only offer what I am able to do for you frankly is a LOT more helpful and tangible than literally anything else anyone has posted here including maks. just saying.

Autistic Spectrum
09-04-2015, 11:53 PM
i want your van to become a coffin during the first cold snap in january

Lisa Battery
09-05-2015, 12:03 AM
Stevey it does not need to be a ton of words

It can be in bullet point form and really it shouldn't take you more than 1/2 an hour, then I can point where to go and what we need to do

i can't make the plan for you because I don't know where you are, where you want to go and what you want to do, also part of it is getting yourself to have a clear path to a better living condition.

Lisa Battery
09-05-2015, 12:08 AM
Hell it can even be in mind map form, as long as it's clear enough to me

we can go from there but can't go anywhere at all without that as a simple enough start

Autistic Spectrum
09-05-2015, 12:10 AM
stevey u are out of your mom's house, and living the high life in a van, i think you should drive up to alaska and live out your days in the wilderness with nature, eating only what mother earth provides you with

Autistic Spectrum
09-05-2015, 12:10 AM
don't listen to lisa she's a fucking retard

Lisa Battery
09-05-2015, 12:11 AM
Lol! Dp.

Lisa Battery
09-05-2015, 12:13 AM
Oh, I was just asked what "throwing a few bob" means.... it means giving money

steveyos
09-05-2015, 06:37 AM
all I need is money if I didn't know how to play real life I woulda died forever ago

Wendy <3
09-05-2015, 09:40 AM
Sell your pc. Buy cheap stuff that's guaranteed to sell on ebay where you can make a profit off of the stuff.

steveyos
09-05-2015, 11:05 AM
why do you keep saying sell my pc? the other part is a good suggestion which I can do if I can get some money to be able to start doing that

09-05-2015, 11:11 AM
:yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yaw n:

... face it Stevie. you're just to stupid to do anything but complain like insane lisa.

Wendy <3
09-05-2015, 11:57 AM
Because you don't need it and all it decreases in value constantly

steveyos
09-05-2015, 02:16 PM
this is hard to believe but that computer is now responsible for over seven rap careers, it's more than powerful enough to be a music stuido and that's now what it is and I'm not saying any of these guys will make it but there is a LOT of them , at least one watches dragon ballz

steveyos
09-05-2015, 02:19 PM
me and my cousin are very popular irl my only problem is I hate talking to people and today tommy chong bothered me he seemed alright but boy oh boy do I wish one of you would invest in me

BoobyKalabrr
09-05-2015, 02:40 PM
all I need is money if I didn't know how to play real life I woulda died forever ago

If you knew anything about real life you would not buy rubbish ryobi tools, go show up on a construction site with that happy home owner collection of ryobi junk and you will be laughed off the job site before morning break time

damn you are so fucking stupid, asking others to invest in you and you cant even invest in yourself the right way

Wendy <3
09-05-2015, 04:29 PM
Don't buy ryobi ever again

steveyos
09-05-2015, 04:31 PM
all my ryobi tools still work fine you're gonna have to deal with it

Lisa Battery
09-05-2015, 04:38 PM
Fine

Stay living in your van and do nothing about it

steveyos
09-05-2015, 05:55 PM
I want to stay living in my van, and make money, and turn my van into a legit house on wheels, what's wrong with that

Wendy <3
09-05-2015, 05:58 PM
Just get on mental disability like lisa

steveyos
09-05-2015, 10:19 PM
I don't have any mental problems

Wendy <3
09-05-2015, 11:35 PM
You have to in order to post here