PDA

View Full Version : the cool thin g about hating googl e technology is I'm not even obhtering to untangle the wires saving me hours of time every da

steveyos
09-05-2015, 07:30 AM
idk if other companies do this or not but google products have wires that if you put them within one mile of another wire they will become tangled no matter what you do even if you tie each cord individiually so it can't tangle with anything it still tangles with other google products' wires

so let that shit twist up, save yourself hours every day, just don't let wires touch screens is all

what I'm doing is I have a six outlet strip for my perk phones so I just keep the power bricks plugged in and the wires are like dreadlocks now which makes them STRONGER let's not forget, so just like your hair leave it the fuck alone and you'll only benefit

you''re welcome

steveyos
09-05-2015, 07:32 AM
I"m not joking either the wires weren't tangled I literally placed the power strip from the bed to the floor and the thing got full of knots, fucking full, I literally cannot figure out how it happens but all I know is google is fucking horrible and I hate them a lot and can't wait to have all windows 10 devices

steveyos
09-05-2015, 07:34 AM
I kinda wish perk tv would go out of business so I could throw all these phones away lol I'm not going to miss google in the slightest not a single service not even youtube I say bye google bye stupid bye!

steveyos
09-05-2015, 07:35 AM
bye google can't even caps lock on your chromeobok oh shit I can't take it if I Do anything other than watch youtubes on this shit I Just wanat to smash it lol back to youtube I can't even use this thing to make money or look for ways to mak emoney it's compeltely useless and holy shit I just hate google a lot ok I'm so happy windows 10 I love windows 10 I need windows 10

steveyos
09-05-2015, 07:36 AM
like even if hte wires tangle up with windows 10 devices I'lll WANT to take the time to untangle them, with google I hope the phones catch on fire

steveyos
09-05-2015, 07:42 AM
lol when perk tv is over I"mg ona marry cag and have all my phones hanging off the back of the van instead of cans

EPSONdkfhbsdjfeuiwfbeuwpqofbupiweqbfuioweqbnfo9webgpiuwqebgp9uqhwet-08u4280tu43890tu8435034u8ew0th34
09-05-2015, 08:09 AM
:pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pin k::pink:

http://i.imgur.com/3nEdGgh.jpg