PDA

View Full Version : These are what you call desperate stalkers, not one of those losers knows me, they have all desperately tried and been rejected

Lisa Battery
09-06-2015, 04:58 AM
at some point

Not ONE thing they post about me or anyone else for that matter is true and if you are some dumb fuck who has ever believed any of that then suck shit for literally being that dumb and of such shit character.

suck shit ruby for keeping losers like this

Goodnight

~OUT~

Lisa Battery
09-06-2015, 05:09 AM
Guess where there aren't retarded obsessed stalking losers posting about Lisa all day and shitting up every single thread with it? Where people can make threads away from fucking losers like this free of fucktards?

http://battery.boards.net

cag
09-06-2015, 05:41 AM
go there, stay there and never return to here you fugly meth whore pedo skank

Lisa Battery
09-06-2015, 06:05 AM
You've got your own quote in your sig?

Is that because you are literally such a shit poster that no-one else ever would?

You just go ahead and try and find even ONE page of me posting ad nauseam about someone else.... it doesn't happen, there is a reason for that, I'm not a shit posting fucking loser.

By the way, every woman who has ever posted here including me is hotter than you, you'd literally need plastic surgery... oh wait you did and that still didn't help.

Lisa Battery
09-06-2015, 06:14 AM
Hey ruby

Ban me

Then your forum can be just that fucking loser posting this shit all fucking day, oh wait it already is

Ban me

TIA

BYE NOW

Lisa Battery
09-06-2015, 08:13 AM

Wendy <3
09-06-2015, 10:50 AM
Rage out more haha

Lisa Battery
09-06-2015, 11:11 AM
*YAWN*

Post about me non stop for a decade insanely retarded and jealous loser.

Wendy <3
09-06-2015, 12:11 PM
You've been here 3 years and you brought the hatred on yourself. I know in your world where you live on welfare sitting on your ass all day you lose track of time...

*YAWN*

Not sure why you're tired not working a day in your life?

Lisa Battery
09-06-2015, 12:22 PM
You've been here 3 years and you brought the hatred on yourself. I know in your world where you live on welfare sitting on your ass all day you lose track of time...

*YAWN*

Not sure why you're tired not working a day in your life?you're a compulsive liar and also some retard obsessed stalker who has stalked me on forums for a decade

I have two university degrees and 20 years work history and a portfolio, you have nothing but 10 years of retard posts where you desperately obsess and post people better than you non stop for attention

Got dumped by the moronic guy you leeched off YEARS ago and no-one has wanted you since

Nobody likes you, nobody intelligent, actually funny or a decent person likes you

You were literally the reason everyone left AGAIN, people were even going to come back if I could get retard ruby to actually herp your pathetic shit posting loser ass

Wendy <3
09-06-2015, 12:27 PM
I've been here since 2006. You came here in like 2012. Not sure where you came up with all the nonsense. You really have some severe mental problems to think I'm following you when you're the one who came here.... Try to refrain from your drug abuse for a while and think things through

Lisa Battery
09-06-2015, 12:40 PM
I've been here since 2006. You came here in like 2012. Not sure where you came up with all the nonsense. You really have some severe mental problems to think I'm following you when you're the one who came here.... Try to refrain from your drug abuse for a while and think things through

no actually retard, this forum wasn't even here in 2006

You have however stalked ME in various forums for a decade

That's how I know the things I know about you

RETARD

Anyone who actually thinks YOU were HERE in 2006 is an idiot and should provewho you are and how you managed to be ina forum that literally was not here in 2006

cag
09-06-2015, 12:49 PM
A reminder: lisa collects benefits from the tax payers because she is insane, not physically unable to work and provide for herself... she gets money because she is insane

Lisa Battery
09-06-2015, 12:51 PM
riiiiiiight suuuuure

*YAWN*

Wendy <3
09-06-2015, 04:09 PM
Rubycalaber.com = ytmnsfw.com to anyone who isn't some insane lizard person which has been here for 10 years. Either get a clue or stop posting here where you don't belong lizard bitch

Lisa Battery
09-06-2015, 07:48 PM
um yeeah it is common knowledge you fucking retard that this is a spin off of YTMND forums

but YOU were not HERE before me and you have literally stalked me in various forums for over a decade you old retarded compulsive lying unwanted gross obsessed old skank