PDA

View Full Version : hey remember when you were having old members who were going to come back posting IF you got rid of those loser "trolls"?

Lisa Battery
09-06-2015, 08:39 AM
and ruby literally chose these losers you see here over a decent people, members and posters?

Well here it is

Also you should probably ban me

EPSONdkfhbsdjfeuiwfbeuwpqofbupiweqbfuioweqbnfo9webgpiuwqebgp9uqhwet-08u4280tu43890tu8435034u8ew0th34
09-06-2015, 08:42 AM
:puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puk e::puke::puke::puke:

:lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard::lizard:

Lisa Battery
09-06-2015, 08:46 AM
yep ruby

you chose this level

cag
09-06-2015, 08:48 AM
"old members who were going to come back posting"

list them whore face, you cant because you are full of shit just like the creases in your inflatable tub

EPSONdkfhbsdjfeuiwfbeuwpqofbupiweqbfuioweqbnfo9webgpiuwqebgp9uqhwet-08u4280tu43890tu8435034u8ew0th34
09-06-2015, 08:50 AM
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

http://i.imgur.com/9pXngeK.png

Lisa Battery
09-06-2015, 09:00 AM

list them whore face, you cant because you are full of shit just like the creases in your inflatable tub
a lot of them actually came back at the time you sack of repulsive retard and they, admin and me all know who they are, but no-one wants to post with shit like you

this is why my forum has more members than are posting here

like there literally was a deal on the table for ruby, a number of old members would come back if ruby got rid of the pathetic loser "trolls", you were one of the "trolls" that decent people didn't want to post with, you have ruined literally EVERY thread anybody has made here for months until it was literally just you clarissa and marco posting and maks whinging the forum was dead, I brought the offer to ruby and brought activity back and he was literally too stupid

and as soon as I'm banned, the forum is going back to being dead with just you clarissa and marco posting and nobody is fucking interested in you and the forum is going back to dead.

Have fun losing.

YOU list the ones that you think will come back if you stay here, because literally a lot of them ACTUALLY came back when the deal was on the table and not one will with you around

and then left when ruby did not uphold his side of the deal

cag
09-06-2015, 09:09 AM
exactly as I predicted, there is no list of old members at lisa's imaginary table of deals... just her flood of tears as her real life comes up short each and every day. Take jack ruby and kent to your shithole site before that site vaporizes. Leave now and enjoy the borrowed time it runs on... remember NOBODY here really likes you, you are here as the village idiot and nothing more.

Leave now!

Lisa Battery
09-06-2015, 09:11 AM
exactly as I predicted, there is no list of old members at lisa's imaginary table of deals... just her flood of tears as her real life comes up short each and every day. Take jack ruby and kent top your shithole site before that site vaporizes. Leave now and enjoy the borrowed time it runs on... remember NOBODY here really likes you, you are here as the village idiot and nothing more.

Leave now!

ruby knows you dumb pile of shit who nobody included and who people insisted you be herped if they were going to bother to post, seeing as some of them literally came back at the time why don't you name ONE, even just ONE who would come back and post with YOU

some of them literally came back and logged in at the time I brought the offer to ruby... were you in on it? Did you see the offer? No. Nobody wanted to return and have to post with a pathetic loser like you

cag
09-06-2015, 09:15 AM
ITT lisa states old lost long time members confide in her.... LMFAO YOU DELUSIONAL OLD BROWN CUNT*

*with herpes and a boys flat chest

Lisa Battery
09-06-2015, 09:19 AM
are you trying to say now in the months that is was literally just you marco and clarissa posting because everyone had left because of YOU and marco that somehow you actually had friends who actually wanted to come post with you but just didn't for the whole MONTHS this forumn was dead as shit with just 3 of you left because everyone had left because you and marco for two exact examples literally had ruined every single thread made here for MONTHS?

Because that's delusional because that is literally what happened

meanwhile I ACTUALLy brought some back but eh, ruby fucked up and failed to get rid of you morons, all he did was get rid of manoman which the only one I INSTED on before I would even consider comming back and bringing a deal to ruby's table, I wouldn't even do it before he got rid of him, he got rid of him but then thought somehow that the deal would actually stand and that those members would still actually come back and stay if he didn't get rid of you but he was wrong, I could not have been more clear on what he needed to do for the offer to actually stand

so don't worry as soon I'm banned it will just be the three of you in no time again and literally nobody else wanting to post with you

Lisa Battery
09-06-2015, 09:21 AM
all you have is being able to make up shit about me, you're ugly and pathetic and always have been and plastic surgery didn't even help, try a personality and brain transplant

Lisa Battery
09-06-2015, 09:43 AM
"it's just a troll forum"

and you are just a really cool "troll" right?

It's not like you are some desperately obsessed and jealous unfunny witless loser or anything who couldn't make a thread anyone was interested in without mentioning my name right?

It's me making all the Lisa threads and not just a couple of pathetic wannabe losers like you right?

Let's talk about delusion

cag
09-06-2015, 10:24 AM

steveyos
09-06-2015, 10:30 AM
all the old posters called me when they saw this thread they said they want everyone who has replied to it above me so far banned EXCEPT lisa

steveyos
09-06-2015, 10:30 AM
in fact they all want to have sex with lisa and also they all agreed if she was here since 2005 ytmnd would of defintely won

Wendy <3
09-06-2015, 10:45 AM
She keeps claiming i ruin the forum, yet not one single thread or post is being made telling me to leave. She continues to claim all these people were gonna post here, yet no names are mentioned...

Lisa Battery
09-06-2015, 11:05 AM
She keeps claiming i ruin the forum, yet not one single thread or post is being made telling me to leave. She continues to claim all these people were gonna post here, yet no names are mentioned...

Yes there was

And 9 people voted and guess what? they weren't even your alt accounts or some other lisa stalking loser who no-one wants to post with.

now I literally brought back a few and there were more waiting, so go right ahead and bring back even ONE person who wants to post with you, there isn't one

leave

Lisa Battery
09-06-2015, 11:10 AM
all the old posters called me when they saw this thread they said they want everyone who has replied to it above me so far banned EXCEPT lisa

Lol

;)

It's true though, there were quite a few but nobody wanted to post with a piece of shit loser like "josh"

"Josh" and marco literally had ruined every single thread anyone had made for months and everyone had already left leaving only that unwanted loser and marco posting. Then I brought a few back with more waiting for ruby to just get rid of these fucking losers or at least herp them so they couldn't ruin literally everyone's thread, I was nice and suggested they are just herped and if they actually did have any friends they would go post with them in the herp but considering everyone had literally already left because of them and no-one was comming back for MONTHS while only that fucking loser was posting with marco.

I mean that literally happened

cag
09-06-2015, 12:04 PM

because there are no names, lisa is the blight of this forum

urkles girlfriend
09-06-2015, 12:06 PM
I dont know what's going on

Wendy <3
09-06-2015, 12:06 PM
Where is the list of people you stupid fucking whore? Either list them or shut the fuck up. A poll with hidden votes filled with your alt votes is not an acceptable answer. It's funny watching you with your back against the wall making a fool of yourself and THAT is what brings people back because we all hate you.

cag
09-06-2015, 12:10 PM
Where is the list of people you stupid fucking whore? Either list them or shut the fuck up. A poll with hidden votes filled with your alt votes is not an acceptable answer. It's funny watching you with your back against the wall making a fool of yourself and THAT is what brings people back because we all hate you.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to jazz again.

Wendy <3
09-06-2015, 12:13 PM
I'm not allowed to use the rep system

Lisa Battery
09-06-2015, 12:14 PM
I'm not allowed to use the rep system

Wonder why?

Lisa Battery
09-06-2015, 12:18 PM
You can sit there trying to pretend your own alt account is actually someone who wants to post with you in this forum but everyone already knows

And everyone aside from you, marco, bgd, cody knows and saw the people come back and then leave again when your pathetic try-hard desperate shitting up everybody's thread ass was not herped

Wendy <3
09-06-2015, 12:22 PM
Thanks for ruining the place and making the admins create a herp forum lisa

Lisa Battery
09-06-2015, 12:24 PM
Thanks for ruining the place and making the admins create a herp forum lisa

Um yeeeeah

That already existed BEFORE I came here and YOU were in it

I think ruby literally has no idea that you're a "lizard" because he's that dumb and the concept of "lizards" and half of these morons ever even having a clue who is who, who they know or where they are from is literally as god damn dumb as you are

No-one wants to post with you, is there something you don't understand about that? I mean it's pretty obvious why

Wendy <3
01-21-2016, 12:23 AM
and ruby literally chose these losers you see here over a decent people, members and posters?

Well here it is

Also you should probably ban me

Lisa Battery
01-21-2016, 01:05 AM
You are SO fucking shit at bumping

Get a life loser

steveyos
01-21-2016, 04:12 AM
it is so funny how old posters have stayed away literally because of lisa and then she makes this thread that's why lisa rules

Lisa Battery
01-21-2016, 04:27 AM
it is so funny how old posters have stayed away literally because of lisa and then she makes this thread that's why lisa rules

No they haven't you fucking idiot

This was when cool people were going to come back if ruby put away the fucking losers

How's fjs by the way? Loser.

steveyos
01-21-2016, 04:44 AM
and he didn't put you away and they are not posting exactly

Lisa Battery
01-21-2016, 04:54 AM
and he didn't put you away and they are not posting exactly
Tard.

Whimging because no-one will go to your fucktard fjs because I'm not posting there.

No moron. IF ruby had put away the couole of losers I told him to actually cool posters (not like your loser "friends" marco's tard sidekick and m0nde who do nothing but hang shit in you anyway) AND a bunch of cool new ones were all willing to come back and post. A lot turned up because I had a deal with ruby, ruby did not hold up his end of the deal and everyone left because you know, no-one wants to post with LOSERS.

steveyos
01-21-2016, 05:04 AM
^didn't read

Wendy <3
01-21-2016, 11:12 AM
Read it and post a 1 sentence summary for me

Poopalew
01-21-2016, 01:02 PM
Read it and post a 1 sentence summary for me

the Greek astronomer Ptolemy produced a summary of the astronomical knowledge of his time.

steveyos
01-21-2016, 02:07 PM
ok it said: I'm rubber and you're glue whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you!

Wendy <3
01-21-2016, 02:56 PM
So the same as usual stuff

Poopalew
01-21-2016, 04:38 PM
So the same as usual stuff

Then in the following year men will sow seed in the usual way and enjoy the fruitage of their labor.

steveyos
01-21-2016, 04:58 PM
yes poopalew, once a year we harvest lisa for her lulz

m0nde
01-21-2016, 05:16 PM
did that stupid woman leave for good again?

maks
01-21-2016, 05:37 PM
one can only hope

maks
01-21-2016, 05:38 PM
I hope she takes her retard loser friend plug drugs with her, he's a loser retard and something something a lot of words and paragraphs reason this forum is dead bushpig

steveyos
01-21-2016, 05:56 PM
literally photons

maks
01-21-2016, 06:15 PM
why photons are great, a book report copy pasted from wikipedia.org by mikey bushpigbushpigbushpigbushpig, grade 4 :smug:

steveyos
01-21-2016, 06:36 PM
he really is smug

maks
01-21-2016, 06:50 PM
too smug for a useless drug addict living in his grandma's knitting room, you'd think someone like that would be humble

steveyos
01-21-2016, 07:01 PM
humble people don't end up like that

maks
01-21-2016, 07:29 PM
nonsense, I know plenty of pieces of shit who are perfectly aware that they are pieces of shit

steveyos
01-22-2016, 04:41 AM
lol true I think plug drugs probably has the same problem lisa has in the brain

Lisa Battery
01-22-2016, 06:49 AM
lol true I think plug drugs probably has the same problem lisa has in the brain

I don't fucking think so

You have more in common thanks, both fat moochers who have done nothing with their lives.

When either of you have two university degrees and worked for 20 years and can actually get a date let me know.

steveyos
01-22-2016, 08:16 AM
how are you compared to say, the average, for your age

maks
01-22-2016, 08:19 AM
I am the average for her age, I make close to 6 figures

maks
01-22-2016, 08:20 AM
actually I'm like 5 years younger than her

Lisa Battery
01-22-2016, 08:20 AM
how are you compared to say, the average, for your age
Well stevey most people have not completed 2 degrees and worked for 20 years (which meant I was working at 16 if you can count, I also was rentimg my own place at 16) by 36 so shove it fatso and get a clue.

steveyos
01-22-2016, 08:21 AM
I don't mean money I mean in terms of sanity, hygiene, just the capability of being a human being and not an animal

steveyos
01-22-2016, 08:22 AM
lmfao I knew she'd do that what's funny is she won't talk about today right now, it's 20 years of working and 2 degrees that were never used and most people by 40 have worked at least 25 years and so like she was way under average her whole life and is now not evne a life and it's so bad that she won't even talk about the present like omg I love lisa tek and ruby need to see that post

steveyos
01-22-2016, 08:23 AM
sending them the url to this page now

Lisa Battery
01-22-2016, 08:29 AM
lmfao I knew she'd do that what's funny is she won't talk about today right now, it's 20 years of working and 2 degrees that were never used and most people by 40 have worked at least 25 years and so like she was way under average her whole life and is now not evne a life and it's so bad that she won't even talk about the present like omg I love lisa tek and ruby need to see that post

I'm 36 you retard.

I was out supporting myself by 16.

I've used my degrees you moron and I still have them. That was 5 years of university.

How much have you done? NOTHING is what.

steveyos
01-22-2016, 08:32 AM
and she does that too when I'm not the one saying I'm better than everyone, she is, lol, god dammit, m0nde, syncan, max, you guys drunkpuppies you have to see this classic lisa shit going on lonnie josh pj davehondoras come watch lisa do what she does best totally own everybody else and be super smart and sexy, guys come on look

Lisa Battery
01-22-2016, 08:36 AM
you just owned the shit out of yourself

steveyos
01-22-2016, 08:38 AM
yup