PDA

View Full Version : I bet jon doesn't even wear cag's clothes

steveyos
09-06-2015, 10:35 AM
she's gotta be so bored anyway I came up with TWO good posts for this but since I can't afford to eat it's affecting my brain now the one thing I had that didn't have any problems some how anyway if I remember them I"ll post them at timnet

Lisa Battery
09-06-2015, 11:00 AM
What happened to the $100 "josh" the compulsive lying sack of pathetic shit was telling everyone they were going to give you? never happened? Not surpised, nothing that fucking loser has ever said has ever happened.

Look up a charity, get food.

Wendy <3
09-06-2015, 12:15 PM
Yeah, i never said that because i wouldn't donate $ to someone who wasted $1000 on a pos video card

Lisa Battery
09-06-2015, 12:42 PM
Yeah, i never said that because i wouldn't donate $ to someone who wasted $1000 on a pos video card

Yes you did

You sat there telling everyone in stevey's donation thread you would give him $100

You lied, like ALWAYS

Lisa Battery
09-06-2015, 12:53 PM
my battered boyfriend wants to wear my undies

I'm not sure if they will fit, maybe just tie them on his nob or something....

cag
09-06-2015, 01:07 PM
Yes you did

You sat there telling everyone in stevey's donation thread you would give him $100

You lied, like ALWAYS

go read the offer to invest $100 in him,

the offer required him sending me his Titan graphic card to secure the investment, which would be returned when he re payed the $100.

1) he never contacted me with any information

2) I do not assist scammers in any way, shape or form

3) this is none (0) of your business, fuck off and die.... you scammed sherman hard

Lisa Battery
09-06-2015, 01:24 PM
go read the offer to invest $100 in him,

the offer required him sending me his Titan graphic card to secure the investment, which would be returned when he re payed the $100.

1) he never contacted me with any information

2) I do not assist scammers in any way, shape or form

3) this is none (0) of your business, fuck off and die.... you scammed sherman hard

It's more my business than yours

And no-one is surprise that you lied yet again in an attempt for attention and never gave stevey $100like you tried to tell everyone you were going to, NOTHING you say is ever true, never has been in the decade of you following me around forums

Also no-one ever wants to wear your rancid old underwear and no-one ever will again for the rest of your life

IF you had any modicum of being an actually decent person and not just a pathetic retarded obsessed with women better than you utter repulsive ugly old skank who needed plastic surgery just to get get laid in their late 20's (20 god damn years ago) then you might have had a chance of one day finding someone else but you have no hope because nobody wants to be with someone like you, especially seeing ass all you're going to do is desperately stalk and try to troll other women on the internet and spazz everytime someone else likes them and not you which has ALWAYS hapoened hence your decade long pathetic obsession where you think if you spam about me in literally everyone's thread for a decade someone might like you. well guess what? No-one does, no-one ever will.

steveyos
09-06-2015, 02:47 PM
they'd fit me

TheLizardWhisperer
09-06-2015, 03:08 PM
steven yelle literally find a way for me to buy you food online but the condition is I get to choose what items

Wendy <3
09-06-2015, 04:04 PM
Oh, this old retard lady still thinking I'm multiple people here...

cag
09-06-2015, 06:45 PM
Oh, this old retard lady still thinking I'm multiple people here...

Wendy isn't a schizophrenic, the old meth retard bitch is pure 100% insane

Wendy <3
09-06-2015, 06:54 PM
Greyhound Larry what did you do to this old woman to make her even more mentally unstable?

EPSONdkfhbsdjfeuiwfbeuwpqofbupiweqbfuioweqbnfo9webgpiuwqebgp9uqhwet-08u4280tu43890tu8435034u8ew0th34
09-06-2015, 07:32 PM
:ponder::ponder::ponder::ponder::ponder::ponder::ponder::ponder::ponder::ponder::ponder::ponder::pon der::ponder::ponder::ponder::ponder::ponder::ponder::ponder::ponder::ponder:

... yeah COCKhound Larry. What did you do?

Wendy <3
09-06-2015, 07:48 PM
:hmm:

Lisa Battery
09-06-2015, 08:15 PM
steven yelle literally find a way for me to buy you food online but the condition is I get to choose what items
he'll actually do this stevey

he literally sent me $40 after begging me to drive to the city to meet him when I hadn't even left home at the time I was meant to meet and wasn't going to, he kept calling and begged me to and I went, then ruby called me and went "epic troll" and then teknorat sent me $40 to cover my petrol and also so I could buy some weed.