PDA

View Full Version : http://www.smh.com.au/news/National/Sex-offender-Quinn-to-stay-behind-bars/2007/08/10/1186530600762.html

Lisa Battery
09-06-2015, 10:36 PM
http://www.smh.com.au/news/National/Sex-offender-Quinn-to-stay-behind-bars/2007/08/10/1186530600762.html

Repeat sex offender Peter Andrew Quinn, who "brazenly" attacked young women in public places, is to stay behind bars for another year.
Although his sentence expired last May, a NSW Supreme Court judge concluded Quinn would be likely to commit a further serious sex offence if he were released at present.
But Justice Peter Hall refused the state government's application for a five-year order, instead ruling he should stay behind bars for one more year from now.
It is the second case in which a judge has made a final order under tough new NSW laws aimed at protecting the public and facilitating the rehabilitation of serious sex offenders.
Quinn, whose record dates back to 1977, was last jailed in May 1998 for nine years and was due to be released on May 13, 2007.
His two most serious offences occurred in 1985 and 1995, one on a country train travelling west across NSW and the second in a public toilet at Lithgow railway station.
In the first case, the 18-year-old victim had been asleep in her compartment when Quinn came in and pulled her blanket down.
Quinn, who was on parole for previous sex offences, sexually assaulted the teenager and only fled when a conductor arrived.
The victim of the 1995 offence was a 15-year-old girl who went to the station toilet while waiting for her boyfriend to arrive by train.
Quinn followed her into the facilities and when she refused his offer of drugs he touched her outside her clothing.
When she tried to escape by climbing over the wall, he pulled her back and sexually assaulted her.
Lawyers for the NSW government submitted the sex offences had been "brazenly committed against young women in public places".
Justice Hall noted evidence from psychiatrists which indicated Quinn's offending related to both "an antisocial personality disorder and to his alcohol abuse disorder".
At present, there was no program or strategy in place directed at his alcohol abuse disorder in order to prepare him for his release from custody.
The judge also noted Quinn's history of breaching his parole.
In making the one-year order, Justice Hall made various recommendations, including the development of a management plan in preparation for his eventual release.
Advice also should be obtained from a consultant psychiatrist in relation to any assessment and treatment considered necessary for his rehabilitation, he said.

Lisa Battery
09-06-2015, 10:39 PM
http://www.smh.com.au/news/National/NSW-govt-wants-sex-offender-kept-in-jail/2007/05/08/1178390289612.html

The NSW government has applied to a Sydney court to keep a repeat sex offender behind bars under legislation designed to protect the community.
Peter Andrew Quinn is due for release on Sunday, having served a nine-year jail term for the aggravated sexual assault of a 15-year-old girl.
He has a history of sexual and indecent assaults dating back to 1977.
Under legislation introduced last year, the Supreme Court may grant a continuing detention order if a judge is satisfied the offender is likely to commit a further serious sex offence unless they are adequately supervised.
Attorney-General John Hatzistergos has applied to the court for an interim detention order to keep Quinn in custody for another 28 days.
He will seek a further order to keep Quinn in prison on a more long-term basis.
Justice Peter Hall, who will determine the preliminary application, has heard that Quinn dropped out of a treatment program for sex offenders while in jail.
Quinn also had a pattern of offending while on conditional release from custody, Crown Advocate Lloyd Babb said.
Quinn's barrister, Mark Austin, did not dispute that his client was an untreated sex offender.
But he argued that the material before the court did not support the making of a detention order, which would lead to a "continued deprivation of liberty".
"There is nothing that places him into a category that he is such a dire risk of reoffending that he shouldn't be released," Mr Austin said.
Justice Hall is expected to make a decision this week.

Lisa Battery
09-06-2015, 11:33 PM
also I gave the police the phone number that was harassing me (Peter Quinns) and the police got telstra to put a block on it, I recieve none of the texts from that number but the police do

There is more than enough for yet another arrest if he steps foot in this state

Wendy <3
09-06-2015, 11:55 PM
Also nobody gives a fuck

Lisa Battery
09-07-2015, 12:06 AM
also they clearly do otherwise they would not spam a forum with threads about it

here are the actual facts

cag
09-07-2015, 12:58 AM
this is not the same peter quinn that pulled you from the gutter, stop with the slander bullshit and crawl back into your gutter

Lisa Battery
09-07-2015, 02:04 AM
Excuse you retard, that is the Peter Andrew Quinn I have had to repeatedly go the police about

What makes you think you know anything about it? you don't know me and you don't know him and you know nothing about it

That is literally the Peter Andrew Quinn, the same one who sent me 200 letter from prison you retarded slag

cag
09-07-2015, 02:45 AM
it is time once again for the police to visit you for a 'wellness check'

Peter is happily married living with Gemma, while you are throwing all your clothes in the yard and hopping fenced off areas of local businesses. You fucking insane, that is how and why you sponge off the government. If you were a dog (and you are)they would have euthanized you for the safety of the community

Lisa Battery
09-07-2015, 04:27 AM
Um no you delsuional idiot

That is the same peter andrew quinn, the same one I even just months ago had to go to the police about again and they are fully aware of all this

The letters from prison, the continued non stop text messages and phone calls

You literally have no knowledge about this person or me and are a delusional fucking retard who has literally just compulsively lied and made up rubbish about me in forums for a decade

The Sydney Morning Herald does not make up these stories as a troll you dumb fuck, why do you think I was getting letters from PRISON you dumb retarded loser?

cag
09-07-2015, 05:10 AM
Savoir Peter Quinn

I don't even know how I ended up in this forum.

I have nowhere to go.

My family abused me.

The only person in my life was someone who picked me up off the street battered and bruised and in shock and they turned out to be a ice junky who was using me for what he could. These are not things I want in my life.

I tried really hard to do something worthwhile. In spite of all the shit, not even having a home through highschool and never finishing I went and got myself two degrees when I was 21 and sat an entry exam and was lucky enough to be smart enough yto blitz it in, and that's about the only time in my life where having brain gave me a lift up, I wanted to teach and help children get through school because I never did and spent years before university living in what was hell, a violent man putting me in hospital because frankly I didn't know any better... and I did teach for a couple of years but I've seen too much shit there that I can't deal with and it only took a couple of kicks of the stool out from under me and I just can't... I just can't, I am not emotionally equipped to do that anymore. I got other jobs that wouldn't be as stressfull but when I lost those things just got worse and worse. Now I'm in a situation where junkies pick me up off the street when I'm bashed on xmas day because I'm even more pathetic than them. I've got nothing, nothing anymore and all I can worry about is what will happen to my cat. I'm not on a pension and I am struggling a lot, there is no safety net for me anymore, no family, no-one who cares... just mounting debts of bills that I can barely even pay anymore. I can't understand people at all... I can't understand why they do these horrible things to each other.... an ice junky actually looked good to me because he was the kindest person I had actually met in a really long time.

I don't spend my money on pot... I wish I could like I used to when I had money... it made things seem better. I wish there was somewhere I could take my cat so I knew she would be spoilt and looked after and I could just go quitely die. I had stopped breathing after my brother bashed me and I wish I had just been left to die.... it was easy to die at that point but people had to bring me back just so I could suffer more shit.. why? Why is everything like this? What the fuck kind of place is this and what the fuck kind of people are some of you. Some of you here aren't bad people at all but I just can't stand these pieces of shit, Ic an't stand them here and I can't stand them in the world anymore and I don't think I can fight any of them anymore. There is no help for what I'm going through but I honestly just don't think I lay here and take it anymore.... I just want to die but what will happen to my cat? My cat is the only good and pure thing in my life.

It's obviously true, I have obviously lost my mind but I don't even want my mind back in a world like this, if sane and doing well is doing to people what has been done to me and what I've seen others do even to children then I don't want to be sane, I don't even want to exist in way where I am aware of anything anymore.

What the fuck is this place and what the fuck kind of people are SOME of you? Am I supossed to abuse people, lie, use people to have a good life? Because I don't even want a life anymore. There is literally nothing more I have to offer or give and I can't live in a world like this anymore, I want out. Something bad is going to happen again... I know this feeling... something bad is going to happen... I hope I get to die this time and to the shit people I hope you burn on earth and to the good people, I wish you could be spared the abhorrent things that go on in this world but I at least hope you have comfort and some measure of happiness and I hope you are surrounded by other good people.

cag
09-07-2015, 05:13 AM
http://i45.tinypic.com/2ir69ag.png

Wendy <3
09-07-2015, 08:22 AM
Maybe if you would stfu about it and not have mentioned it in the first place it would not be getting thrown in your face. You bring everything on yourself then cry about it

Lisa Battery
09-07-2015, 08:46 AM
maybe YOU need to get an actual life instead of spamming forums about me for a decade you unwanted retarded old skank

Wendy <3
09-07-2015, 10:13 AM
Again, you came here long after i did. I know you have severe mental issues, but get a fucking grip already you paranoid moron

cag
09-07-2015, 11:39 AM
her shrink just nods his heard, looks at his watch knowing the session will end soon enough, collects his check and tells his m8's at the bar about the craziest cunt that ever walked... decades and decades of straight up insanity.

"thanks gordon"

urkles girlfriend
09-07-2015, 11:44 AM
http://www.smh.com.au/news/National/Sex-offender-Quinn-to-stay-behind-bars/2007/08/10/1186530600762.html

Repeat sex offender Peter Andrew Quinn, who "brazenly" attacked young women in public places, is to stay behind bars for another year.
Although his sentence expired last May, a NSW Supreme Court judge concluded Quinn would be likely to commit a further serious sex offence if he were released at present.
But Justice Peter Hall refused the state government's application for a five-year order, instead ruling he should stay behind bars for one more year from now.
It is the second case in which a judge has made a final order under tough new NSW laws aimed at protecting the public and facilitating the rehabilitation of serious sex offenders.
Quinn, whose record dates back to 1977, was last jailed in May 1998 for nine years and was due to be released on May 13, 2007.
His two most serious offences occurred in 1985 and 1995, one on a country train travelling west across NSW and the second in a public toilet at Lithgow railway station.
In the first case, the 18-year-old victim had been asleep in her compartment when Quinn came in and pulled her blanket down.
Quinn, who was on parole for previous sex offences, sexually assaulted the teenager and only fled when a conductor arrived.
The victim of the 1995 offence was a 15-year-old girl who went to the station toilet while waiting for her boyfriend to arrive by train.
Quinn followed her into the facilities and when she refused his offer of drugs he touched her outside her clothing.
When she tried to escape by climbing over the wall, he pulled her back and sexually assaulted her.
Lawyers for the NSW government submitted the sex offences had been "brazenly committed against young women in public places".
Justice Hall noted evidence from psychiatrists which indicated Quinn's offending related to both "an antisocial personality disorder and to his alcohol abuse disorder".
At present, there was no program or strategy in place directed at his alcohol abuse disorder in order to prepare him for his release from custody.
The judge also noted Quinn's history of breaching his parole.
In making the one-year order, Justice Hall made various recommendations, including the development of a management plan in preparation for his eventual release.
Advice also should be obtained from a consultant psychiatrist in relation to any assessment and treatment considered necessary for his rehabilitation, he said.

why did you have sex with someone like this

Lisa Battery
09-07-2015, 05:36 PM
why did you have sex with someone like this

How many fucking god damn times do I have to explain that situation and what happened?

Why did you have sex with a drunk mexican in the strip bar?

Fuck off dickhead.

Wendy <3
09-07-2015, 05:48 PM
Don't talk to my alt that way you stupid retard

urkles girlfriend
09-07-2015, 06:46 PM
How many fucking god damn times do I have to explain that situation and what happened?

Fuck off dickhead.

if peter was on meth, wasn't that a given to stay away from him or at least use a rubber

urkles girlfriend
09-07-2015, 06:47 PM

Fuck off dickhead.

if peter was on meth, wasn't that a given to stay away from him or at least use a rubber

Lisa Battery
09-07-2015, 07:13 PM

Like I already explained numerous times what happened. If people want to ignore what the first hand account is and make up their own version of events that's bullshit.

You think I knew all this at the time? No. I already said so many times that when it became evident he was shooting up meth I left, I had to call my best friend to wire me $100 so I could get home too. You know the situation I was in when I went to his place and you also know I was in an epsiode (which was a dissociative disorder state, why do you think I'm on a pension) and I did not have my wherewithal at the time, when my wherewithal returned I GTFO ASAP and then he stalked me ever since, even from prison. When I was getting all those letters from prison I called the prison to try and get the letters to stop (he also had that retarded woman who I had never met but you know the one teknorat called texting me non stop and reading this forum and writing down posts and sending them to Peter in prison, anyway I called Silverwater Prison and I had his prisoner number because they have to write it on letters they send, I ended up being put through to his prison consellor who was actually a really nice woman who said she would go speak to him to try and get him to stop. It was also at that point that she told me his middle name and that I could find some of his criminal history with a simple search of his name in Sydney online. It was her that pointed out that he had a history of this behavior going back since before I was born. She was super nice. I have also REPEATEDLY had to go to the police about him since his release as you have no idea of the full extent that that piece of shit has stalked me. You know damn well I want nothing to do with that piece of shit and you know damn well he has stalked me ever since in every way he can.

A Dolla Danya of Dubla Dour
09-07-2015, 07:34 PM
Like I already explained numerous times what happened. If people want to ignore what the first hand account is and make up their own version of events that's bullshit.

You think I knew all this at the time? No. I already said so many times that when it became evident he was shooting up meth I left, I had to call my best friend to wire me $100 so I could get home too. You know the situation I was in when I went to his place and you also know I was in an epsiode (which was a dissociative disorder state, why do you think I'm on a pension) and I did not have my wherewithal at the time, when my wherewithal returned I GTFO ASAP and then he stalked me ever since, even from prison. When I was getting all those letters from prison I called the prison to try and get the letters to stop (he also had that retarded woman who I had never met but you know the one teknorat called texting me non stop and reading this forum and writing down posts and sending them to Peter in prison, anyway I called Silverwater Prison and I had his prisoner number because they have to write it on letters they send, I ended up being put through to his prison consellor who was actually a really nice woman who said she would go speak to him to try and get him to stop. It was also at that point that she told me his middle name and that I could find some of his criminal history with a simple search of his name in Sydney online. It was her that pointed out that he had a history of this behavior going back since before I was born. She was super nice. I have also REPEATEDLY had to go to the police about him since his release as you have no idea of the full extent that that piece of shit has stalked me. You know damn well I want nothing to do with that piece of shit and you know damn well he has stalked me ever since in every way he can.

two sexual predators in a pod (peter + lisa)

Wendy <3
09-07-2015, 09:12 PM
This bitch would let anyone who was capable of obtaining an erection after seeing her fuckin nasty face nut off in her. Fuckin nasty meth whore

Lisa Battery
09-13-2015, 04:41 AM
This bitch would let anyone who was capable of obtaining an erection after seeing her fuckin nasty face nut off in her. Fuckin nasty meth whore

You're uglier and dumber than anyone

cag
09-13-2015, 05:51 AM
I was in an epsiode (which was a dissociative disorder state)

every fucking day you are like this, deal with or off yourself.... sux to be an australian tax payer supporting scum like this (tim abreau)

steveyos
09-13-2015, 07:40 AM
my sister was just telling my nieces to go into the living room and she had to get loud cause they're kids so the older one starts running out and the younger one who's wearing a multi colored 80's in living color oddly decorated tutu yells boom boom shake and shakes then runs out that was really really funny

steveyos
09-13-2015, 07:42 AM
at least as I'm over here dying I"m thinking about important life things and wishing I coulda found some money to get my life going then save the world meanwhile you're all here still reading lisa posts and I don't even read any of your posts either that's why it's funny when you guys try to troll me because you're here all the time actually reading and interacting with not only lisa but yourselves which is in fact worse and ugh wow yeah you all are very gay