PDA

View Full Version : in five days I'm going to have to find free food or bother with irl people idk what I'd rather do

steveyos
09-11-2015, 07:20 AM
I knew a guy who'd take food out of fast food dumpsters it was wrapped new burgers I 100% wanna do that than deal w/ people but I wonder about security cameras if it weren't for humans I'd do that so both options involve humans my best option would be suicide but since I'm the most determined person literally of all time I never want to die but my health keeps getting worse and now I literally am going to be starving so my health is gonna get worse even faster, so all in all major lulz

steveyos
09-11-2015, 07:22 AM
my niece just announced she eats her boogers lol I wonder if I'm ever gonna get seats for my van and take them to the playground and stuff it's going to take years before I can even gets two seats for a van lmfao I want to work I can't work normally I want to work harder than anybody and all I get from it is dead hooooo what a world

TheLizardWhisperer
09-11-2015, 07:27 AM
I told you I'd buy you food online

Lisa Battery
09-11-2015, 07:36 AM
Don't know if you got my pm before battery closed but I told you if you pm me where you are (keeping in mimd I'm not american and have no idea where anything is) I would have a look for some resources for you

TheLizardWhisperer
09-11-2015, 07:38 AM
Your pm's have been full for ages

Lisa Battery
09-11-2015, 07:40 AM
I told you I'd buy you food online

Stevey, hold him to this, make him do this.

Where do you want the food delivered?

Also teknorat throw in an extra $20 for stevey to make my forum then shut up and go away, thanks.

Lisa Battery
09-11-2015, 07:42 AM
Your pm's have been full for ages

Wtf are you talking about?

God damn it, I'd tell you not to be a retard even though it's not your fault that you are a dumb fucking idiot but I still feel like it is your fault and I'm going to blame you for being a dumb fucking idiot so be smarter.

cag
09-11-2015, 09:51 AM
I knew a guy who'd take food out of fast food dumpsters it was wrapped new burgers I 100% wanna do that than deal w/ people but I wonder about security cameras if it weren't for humans I'd do that so both options involve humans my best option would be suicide but since I'm the most determined person literally of all time I never want to die but my health keeps getting worse and now I literally am going to be starving so my health is gonna get worse even faster, so all in all major lulz

bla bla bla.... get a job and shut the fuck up until you do

cag
09-11-2015, 09:53 AM
my niece just announced she eats her boogers

ask her nicely and maybe she will share them with you

stevеyos
09-11-2015, 10:04 AM
I didn't get the pm I'm in rhode island