PDA

View Full Version : when you think about it, the reasons everyone decided to hate me are all trivial and dumb

Plug Drugs
09-16-2015, 03:02 AM
I was desperate for a female in my life. My past 3 relationships during late 2012-2013 had all ended in a train wreck before i even had sex with the girl.
Horniness overtook me. Desperate for a mate. I decided to fall in love with a girl 12 years older than living on a different contintent.

For some reason, from 19 to about 23, i had this neurosis where cognitive dissonance would always eat away at my ego and sense of confidence, and i rationalized that i have to act weak and without confidence and find a girl that way because if someone only likes me for acting like a cocky douchebag, they are immoral for not liking me when i act sensitive and clingy. I dont know.

For whatever reason, maybe opiate and amphwtamine addiction, or my brain beig damaged from being on many different psychiatric meds for years and then going off them, cognitive dissonance would always seprate me from my ego

So, you know it, i know it, i acted like a big whiney bitch... Although not really that much. I sent some embarassing whiney messages to lisa and thats really it.

What you all actually are pieces of shit. You obsess over the drama in other people's lives over the internet, and then harass them for it. Its not trolling, trolling is misleading someone for comedy through wit. What youre doing is, i dont know, something else.. But what it amounts to is guilting and humiliating people as part of some sociopathic neurosis to find someone lower than you to acquire a feeling of worth or value for yourself

DP is an exception, he likes to play the role of group therapist instead

I dont know, youre all pieces of shit fuck you

steveyos
09-16-2015, 03:11 AM
got to congvintive dissoance

Plug Drugs
09-16-2015, 03:15 AM
Stevey getting rich in second life is a bust; learn some dev programming while the state is sponsoring you to sit at your computer and release your owm mobile apps and become a millionaire,

Plug Drugs
09-16-2015, 03:22 AM
And you there, you always wanted a brain but everyone got a brain, but theres one thing everyone doesnt got, a diploma!

And marks whats missing in your life but you cant figure out what it is: Family. You need to havd people who depend on you to make your life seem meaningful again. Meet a girl have kids buy a house become another suburbanite, it is your destiny marks

And well josh, well theres nothing that will help you. Youre a miserable, horrible soul, and nothing short of the day that you die will make you finally reevaluaye yourself

Plug Drugs
09-16-2015, 03:25 AM
Cag, nothing can help you. You will live like a cbild forever, using other people for drugs and food. The only thing that will make you grow up is the panic attack of getting pregnant, and being stuck in a state where you found out too late to legally abort it. Although you may still not grow up, its the only way out of the cycle youre in

StompleB
09-16-2015, 04:20 AM
1 (800) 273-8255

Plug Drugs
09-16-2015, 04:42 AM
Shut the fuck up

You think youre so high and mighty because youre vegan, holier than thou. Well youre no better than any of us. Theres nothing immoral about eating meat, if you dont teach an animal the behavior to think, it just grazes aimlessly, it doesnt know its going to be slaughtered, nor would it really know the difference between being alive or dead or care at all.
The animals wouldnt survive if we let them out in the wild, theyve been bred retarded and inept for survival. They only exist because we farm them.

Plug Drugs
09-16-2015, 04:46 AM
There is also a morality to hunting.

maks
09-16-2015, 05:25 AM
I hate you because you started making wild accusations about me, I tried my damndest to continue supporting you when the tide of public opinion turned against you and you repaid me by claiming I was covertly sabotaging you, so eat a dick you deserve what you got.

maks
09-16-2015, 05:31 AM
And marks whats missing in your life but you cant figure out what it is: Family. You need to havd people who depend on you to make your life seem meaningful again. Meet a girl have kids buy a house become another suburbanite, it is your destiny marks

My destiny is to drive you to suicide and then gloat about it on the internet

cag
09-16-2015, 06:29 AM
Dirty Harry is infinitely better than any walmart shopping cart wrangler

maks
09-16-2015, 06:36 AM
I can't believe this fucking guy, I defended him and supported him at risk of ruining my own reputation, he repays me by accusing me of laughably stupid shit, and now he calls me an asshole for getting mad about it. I've never met anyone with their head so firmly shoved up their ass.

oh and as a bonus he knows how everyone should be living their lives, the dude who has to go fishing through his couch cushions for spare change and steal his grandmother's medicine is dispensing life advice to people who are decades beyond him in their careers and interpersonal relationships.

maks
09-16-2015, 06:38 AM
plug drugs isn't even qualified to advise stevey. stevey might live in a van but at least he's not a thief and a junkie, nor did he ever fall in love with an insane woman from another continent who he met on a trolling forum

Battery Bits
09-16-2015, 06:56 AM
I was desperate for a female in my life. My past 3 relationships during late 2012-2013 had all ended in a train wreck before i even had sex with the girl.
Horniness overtook me. Desperate for a mate. I decided to fall in love with a girl 12 years older than living on a different contintent.

For some reason, from 19 to about 23, i had this neurosis where cognitive dissonance would always eat away at my ego and sense of confidence, and i rationalized that i have to act weak and without confidence and find a girl that way because if someone only likes me for acting like a cocky douchebag, they are immoral for not liking me when i act sensitive and clingy. I dont know.

For whatever reason, maybe opiate and amphwtamine addiction, or my brain beig damaged from being on many different psychiatric meds for years and then going off them, cognitive dissonance would always seprate me from my ego

So, you know it, i know it, i acted like a big whiney bitch... Although not really that much. I sent some embarassing whiney messages to lisa and thats really it.

What you all actually are pieces of shit. You obsess over the drama in other people's lives over the internet, and then harass them for it. Its not trolling, trolling is misleading someone for comedy through wit. What youre doing is, i dont know, something else.. But what it amounts to is guilting and humiliating people as part of some sociopathic neurosis to find someone lower than you to acquire a feeling of worth or value for yourself

Couldn't agree more.

It's really only 3 people that are that pathetic, ironically those people are more obsessed and bigger losers than anyone else here.

People come here and look at those people and it's embarassing, it's embarassing to even look at them.

All the good posters have now left because of those fucking unfunny desperate losers.

What is left now is literally just those 3 losers and clarissa posting about getting jizz in her hair and cooking dinner.

Bye.

urkles girlfriend
09-16-2015, 07:38 AM
The reason I don't want kids is because I terrified of them turning into sniveling little plug drugs.

urkles girlfriend
09-16-2015, 07:38 AM
whining about how the world owes them.

Poopalew
09-16-2015, 08:15 AM
whining about how the world owes them.

So avoid whining sulking and throwing childish tantrums.

Wendy <3
09-16-2015, 09:19 AM
Cry about it more you fuckin pansy

Poopalew
09-16-2015, 09:25 AM
Cry about it more you fuckin pansy

On the way home Uncle Mller asked me Wouldn t you like to be baptized too?

cag
09-16-2015, 10:48 AM
Couldn't agree more.

It's really only 3 people that are that pathetic, ironically those people are more obsessed and bigger losers than anyone else here.

People come here and look at those people and it's embarassing, it's embarassing to even look at them.

All the good posters have now left because of those fucking unfunny desperate losers.

What is left now is literally just those 3 losers and clarissa posting about getting jizz in her hair and cooking dinner.

Bye.Oh look it is lisa the #1 most hated unemployable insane fugly meth addict to ever log in at rubynet

Poopalew
09-16-2015, 10:52 AM
Oh look it is lisa the #1 most hated unemployable insane fugly meth addict to ever log in at rubynet

The pillar of cloud that led the Israelites moved to the back of them and blocked the Egyptians.

Battery Bits
09-16-2015, 11:21 AM
Oh look it is lisa the #1 most hated unemployable insane fugly meth addict to ever log in at rubynet

Hotter than you

More educated than you

Less mental problems than you

More employable and worked more than you

More loved than you

Less insanely jealous than you

steveyos
09-16-2015, 11:23 AM
The reason I don't want kids is because I terrified of turning them into sniveling little plug drugs.

steveyos
09-16-2015, 11:24 AM
if I didn't have friends in second life making $5 grand + a month maybe I'd agree second life isn't a great place to make money but it is in fact by far the best place to make money because not only do they make that much a month but they can go months without doing any work and still make that much lol, so yeah

steveyos
09-16-2015, 11:24 AM
either way I gave my computer away I don't plan on ever computering at all I can't wait to stop even posting on forums and all of it

cag
09-16-2015, 11:50 AM
Hotter than you

More educated than you

More loved than you

YOU - MAD, MADLY INSANE PEDO

Poopalew
09-16-2015, 12:22 PM
YOU - MAD, MADLY INSANE PEDO

Some of those affected were unable to speak some were blind some acted insane and some possessed superhuman strength.

Wendy <3
09-16-2015, 02:04 PM
Hotter than you

More educated than you

More loved than you

This just shows how severe your mental disorder is. The only people here that "like" you are the ones who crave tormenting you any chance they get or they have drug problems where they aren't capable of seeing you for what you really are.

If you don't like this place or the people here then get the fuck out and stop crying about it like a little bitch...this goes for you as well plug drugs. Both of you are delusional drug addicts who are letting the shit posted on this forum dictate your pathetic lives and it's hilarious

Poopalew
09-16-2015, 02:22 PM
This just shows how severe your mental disorder is. The only people here that "like" you are the ones who crave tormenting you any chance they get or they have drug problems where they aren't capable of seeing you for what you really are.

If you don't like this place or the people here then get the fuck out and stop crying about it like a little bitch...this goes for you as well plug drugs. Both of you are delusional drug addicts who are letting the shit posted on this forum dictate your pathetic lives and it's hilarious

Think how Jesus disciples must have felt when they could not cure a boy who was possessed by a demon.

Wendy <3
09-16-2015, 04:45 PM
I don't care popalew you stupid faggot leave me alone

maks
09-16-2015, 04:59 PM

those three people talk about a lot of stuff lisa, but you only ever talk about them. I think you're the one who's obsessed.

cag
09-16-2015, 05:27 PM
ever notice she uses the exact same words to address anyone she has an issue with, she may as well be a bot

But I mean no disrespect to poopalew

cag
09-16-2015, 05:34 PM
Horniness overtook me. Desperate for a mate.

cause underneath it all you are a dick sucking queer, nothing more. Nothing less than a cock sucker

"Meeting at tip"

EPSONdkfhbsdjfeuiwfbeuwpqofbupiweqbfuioweqbnfo9webgpiuwqebgp9uqhwet-08u4280tu43890tu8435034u8ew0th34
09-16-2015, 05:55 PM
:snicker::snicker::snicker::snicker::snicker::snicker::snicker::snicker::snicker::snicker::snicker:: snicker::snicker::snicker::snicker::snicker::snicker::snicker:

... Timmay what happened to you?

... Did you get gang raped by a pack of niggers?

... U fuking stupid POS. You would suk Pluggy off if you had the chance.

steveyos
09-16-2015, 08:44 PM
I don't care popalew you stupid faggot leave me alone

Battery Bits
09-16-2015, 11:14 PM
those three people talk about a lot of stuff lisa, but you only ever talk about them. I think you're the one who's obsessed.

What are you stupid?

No they literally do not.

No wait you are right, it's been me all along who makes all the Lisa topics and posts. Idiot.

Wendy <3
09-16-2015, 11:31 PM
Lisa makes alts and talks to herself to pretend someone likes her :rofl:

Plug Drugs
09-17-2015, 02:02 AM
I hate you because you started making wild accusations about me, I tried my damndest to continue supporting you when the tide of public opinion turned against you and you repaid me by claiming I was covertly sabotaging you, so eat a dick you deserve what you got.

Yeeeeaah its all bullshit

maks
09-17-2015, 05:23 AM

go ahead and rewrite history if it makes you feel better, but you know damn well that's what happened

cag
09-17-2015, 08:04 AM
I was desperate for a she-female in my life. Desperate for a mate. I decided to fall in love with a fugly insane meth junkie skank 12 years older living on a different contintent.

urkles girlfriend
09-17-2015, 08:18 AM
Also i think an arrogant, jobless junkie that deludes himself into thinking he's smarter than everyone isn't getting invited to any parties. Especially since he doesn't have a penny to his name

lnopia the great
09-17-2015, 08:30 AM
plug drugs for what its worth you're mostly right in youre op, good on you for holding yourself accountable for the shittiness you brought upon yourself

i only disagree with your ego analysis.. Imo it was your ego that has been its own catalyst for your self limiting thoughts and actions

Hopefully you're off drugs though

lnopia the great
09-17-2015, 08:33 AM
Also everyone gave barrypothead aka tim a new chance at life on this forum after his personal growth moment post heidi, i see no reason why plug drugs aka michael cant have the same

urkles girlfriend
09-17-2015, 08:38 AM
My destiny is to drive you to suicide and then gloat about it on the internet

steveyos
09-17-2015, 09:18 AM
plug drugs aka michael

steveyos
09-17-2015, 09:19 AM
the difference is tim is the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be,

lnopia the great
09-17-2015, 09:33 AM
touché

urkles girlfriend
09-17-2015, 09:36 AM
beta males of a feather stick together

Poopalew
09-17-2015, 09:42 AM
beta males of a feather stick together

Such unpaid labor the authors point out can act as a social glue that helps bind society together.

stevеyos
09-17-2015, 01:37 PM
really though when I get my own howard stern type of universe tim tek and ruby will be the in studio crew maybe I'd put plug drugs in the wack pack but it might just be all sad no laughs though tek and ruby and Tim would love that

Poopalew
09-17-2015, 01:49 PM
really though when I get my own howard stern type of universe tim tek and ruby will be the in studio crew maybe I'd put plug drugs in the wack pack but it might just be all sad no laughs though tek and ruby and Tim would love that

It is a safe place for us.

maks
09-17-2015, 04:31 PM

I call Fred Norris

Wendy <3
09-17-2015, 06:45 PM

Don't be a lisa and try to pretend it didn't happen. I told you immediately that i was the one doing it and you wouldn't shut the fuck up just like the retarded woman you fell in love with constantly does. You need to kill yourself faggot

steveyos
09-18-2015, 12:17 AM
tim would be ronnie the limo driver

maks
09-18-2015, 05:17 AM
lisa is crazy alice

maks
09-18-2015, 05:18 AM
like in real life, I'm starting a new subject right now, she's literally the white crazy alice

Poopalew
09-18-2015, 09:38 AM
like in real life, I'm starting a new subject right now, she's literally the white crazy alice

So he approached him and bandaged his wounds pouring oil and wine on them.

steveyos
09-18-2015, 10:19 AM
lmao

Poopalew
09-18-2015, 10:30 AM
lmao

lmao

Wendy <3
09-18-2015, 11:42 AM
nf poplew

Poopalew
09-18-2015, 12:35 PM
nf poplew

nf poplew

steveyos
09-18-2015, 05:18 PM
lol

urkles girlfriend
09-18-2015, 09:16 PM
Im holding in my shit as long as I can zomg

Battery Bits
09-18-2015, 10:01 PM
Mike appologise to a couple of literal retards that you are smarter than them.

Battery Bits
09-18-2015, 10:03 PM
go ahead and rewrite history if it makes you feel better, but you know damn well that's what happened

You are either retarded or delusional

You openly ran a campaign against him

urkles girlfriend
09-18-2015, 10:16 PM
You spelled apologize wrong.

urkles girlfriend
09-18-2015, 10:18 PM
Mike appologise to a couple of literal retards that you are smarter than them.

Yeah that's incorrect.

Wendy <3
09-18-2015, 11:10 PM
You gotta love the 2 delusional drug addicts that post here

stevеyos
09-19-2015, 05:12 AM

Lisa Battery
09-19-2015, 05:13 AM
Yeah that's incorrect.

Yeah no it's not

Lisa Battery
09-19-2015, 05:15 AM
Apologise.

Real engglish.

steveyos
09-19-2015, 08:31 AM
color

lnopia the great
09-19-2015, 12:54 PM
mike bush pig thought maks was working against him in some weird mental state caused by too much interaction with lisa and maks chose to never forgive him for it. Technically he was working against him i suppose but only because the whole forum was trying to prevent lisa from ruining another young impressionable mans life.

And then rootbear did the exact same thjng and beyond and thats the most fucked up part

urkles girlfriend
09-19-2015, 01:07 PM
Its funny how lisa defends plug drugs after humuliating him by posting the "letters from Michael" thread. He was just a young dumb kid who didn't know any better and lisa was in her mid thirties.

urkles girlfriend
09-19-2015, 01:09 PM
plug drugs mental illness and extreme, abnormal fear of abandonment didn't help things out much. He needs a psychiatrist.

Poopalew
09-19-2015, 04:00 PM
plug drugs mental illness and extreme, abnormal fear of abandonment didn't help things out much. He needs a psychiatrist.

Next they plug the unit into the central computer which processes the data.

maks
01-12-2018, 12:07 AM

Dustin
01-12-2018, 02:59 PM
:rofl:

maks
01-12-2018, 03:06 PM
I'm having a panic attack

maks
01-12-2018, 03:13 PM
Think how Jesus disciples must have felt when they could not cure a boy who was possessed by a demon.