PDA

View Full Version : Clarissa is starvosing to death

Lisa Battery
09-19-2015, 05:32 AM
This is why she is constantly posting about food she says she can't eat and is literally eating her lip balm and trying not to shit.

Encyclopedia.com says these are her symptoms.....

shrinkage of such vital organs as the heart, lungs, ovaries, or testes, and gradual loss of their functions
chronic diarrhea
anemia
reduction in muscle mass and consequent weakness
lowered body temperature combined with extreme sensitivity to cold
decreased ability to digest food because of lack of digestive acid production
irritability and difficulty with mental concentration
immune deficiency
swelling from fluid under the skin
decreased sex drive

Lisa Battery
09-19-2015, 05:33 AM
At least you aren't a fat bitch though. Taylor Swift hates fat bitches.

Lisa Battery
09-19-2015, 06:15 AM
about to have a slice of pizza for the first time in 9 months
I cant wait

i am going to eat my coconut milk lip balm
its fucking delicious. jon won't let me eat anything anymore.

Im holding in my shit as long as I can zomg

Clarissa, if you weren't a beta bitch and were alpha like me you could eat whatever you want and shit whenever you want.

Furthermore the brain uses more calories than any other organ and starving causes the body to eat the brain, hence you will starve, your body will eat your brain and then you will get fat again because you will be retarded and not have a brain anymore to burn up all those calories.

My brain is so big that I never need to diet. I'm so fucking alpha bitch that I don't eat lip balm.

I made teknorat pay for my pizza because I'm alpha and don't eat lip balm. I ate the whole fucking pizza and I'm still only 50kgs because I'm alpha and my brain is so fucking big.

Lisa Battery
09-19-2015, 06:28 AM
Need I remind you all that ruby is so fucking alpha that he shat right into his computer chair.

Not as alpha as me because he shat the chair on seeing me on cam, that's how alpha I am, I make alpha shitter ruby shit right into his computer chair.... shitting yourself is a defense mechanism, a defense mechinism for seeing someone as alpha as me in tinychat. I am pretty damn threatening.

I am the alphaest. Bitch you have to eat your lip balm and try to hold onto shits.

Lisa Battery
09-19-2015, 06:30 AM
Check my spelling bitch.

Later, xoxo.

urkles girlfriend
09-19-2015, 07:05 AM
Im going to have a scrambled egg for breakfast with a side of blueberries

stevеyos
09-19-2015, 07:15 AM
cag isn't gonna live past 30 she's not supposed to she's a pet that's already super old for her

stevеyos
09-19-2015, 07:16 AM
oldest horse ever will be turned into glue for binding the finest plian paper notebooks

Lisa Battery
09-19-2015, 07:24 AM
cag isn't gonna live past 30 she's not supposed to she's a pet that's already super old for her

Check your spaths

She's already 30

Lisa Battery
09-19-2015, 07:26 AM
Im going to have a scrambled egg for breakfast with a side of blueberries

I ate scrambled eggs today too with cheese, two eggs.

That was after eating some water melon and then chips with cheese and gravy

Because I'm fucking alpha like that

urkles girlfriend
09-19-2015, 07:32 AM
I dont eat chips. Yuck

Lisa Battery
09-19-2015, 07:36 AM
I dont eat chips. Yuck

They were from Kristos which is the best food ever even if it is just chips with cheese and gravy Kristos has the best food. Go eat your lip balm.

urkles girlfriend
09-19-2015, 07:45 AM
When you say chips you mean fried potato right?

Lisa Battery
09-19-2015, 07:49 AM
When you say chips you mean fried potato right?

Yes. I ate a full serve of fried potato smothered in cheese and gravy.

steveyos
09-19-2015, 08:30 AM
yeah guys they're called french fries and yet again just like pizza they can be made 100% healthy without losing an atom of taste and I want cag and jon to get a reality show so bad so we can watch how dumb they are lol

urkles girlfriend
09-19-2015, 08:35 AM
Considering a cooking show exclusively for this forum. Watch me tenderize meat, make horrible messes in the kitchen, and randomly wander off while something ia burning on the stove

TheLizardWhisperer
09-19-2015, 08:41 AM
Lisa is legitimately fitter than cag despite eating junk food all the time and she's stronger too.

Lisa Battery
09-19-2015, 08:52 AM
Lisa is legitimately fitter than cag despite eating junk food all the time and she's stronger too.

Yeah.

I'm ninja.

I do one armed hand stands

My arm muscles confused Clarissa once, she got scared like a fat sloppy beta with dried crusty jizz in her hair from a man who tells her she is too fat to eat people food and tried to call me fat even though I've never had to starve myself and eat lip balm for dinner to be 50kgs.

I'm so alpha and shit you know

TheLizardWhisperer
09-19-2015, 09:12 AM
Also Lisa is somehow better looking than Clarissa despite making no effort whatsoever to take care of herself.

Lisa Battery
09-19-2015, 09:23 AM
Also Lisa is somehow better looking than Clarissa despite making no effort whatsoever to take care of herself. I can scrub up ok.... I just don't usually bother because I'm so alpha.

steveyos
09-19-2015, 10:12 AM
tek's making some good points but that cooking show sounds good if it was actaully like that and not you just oging on about how you torture animals by forcing them to eat grass and pretend "carbs" is even a rela thing etc make it funny then fjs will air it for sure

cag
09-19-2015, 10:19 AM
Also Lisa is somehow better looking than Clarissa despite making no effort whatsoever to take care of herself.

since you married a slant eyed gook, your opinion is not credible

Lisa Battery
09-19-2015, 10:24 AM
since you married a slant eyed gook, your opinion is not credible

Jealous that no-one has ever said that about you and never will.

Lisa Battery
09-19-2015, 10:32 AM
tek's making some good points but that cooking show sounds good if it was actaully like that and not you just oging on about how you torture animals by forcing them to eat grass and pretend "carbs" is even a rela thing etc make it funny then fjs will air it for sure

lol, I yelled at my mum today because she is on liteneasy (http://www.liteneasy.com.au/nova/index.aspx), she is morbidly obsese, anyway she always starts these diets and then makes up some make believe reason to stop her diet, today she told me she was going to quit liteneasy because she believed it was too much carbs, I called bullshit on that and found a bunch of chocolate bar wrappers stuffed into the sofa =\

I will kill her if she eats herself to death

cag
09-19-2015, 10:43 AM
Jealous that no-one has ever said that about you and never will.

dietary tips from a breastless meth junkie

Lisa Battery
09-19-2015, 11:06 AM
I felt bad for calling her out on it but I love my mum and have watched her do this for years and I needed to let her know she's not fooling me anymore than she is fooling herself

metabolism and every other bullshit, at the end of the day if you consume more calories than you burn off it will result in it being turned into fat.

But it's a horrible thing to battle, like a drug addiction but worse because food, well you have to eat food.

I hate healthy weight women whinging they are fat. I hate fat bitches picking on women who are slim but healthy weight. I hate women who are struggling with weight themselves trying to call someone fatter than them fat. I hate a fat bitch trying to call someone skinnier than them fat. I hate women posting about their diets. I hate women who think for one second they can't get fucked no matter what their weight. You are all idiots. I hate you all. I hate myself. Good news is we are all going to die. The end.

Clarissa has never been fat. Stop obsessing about food all of you fucking stupid bitches. You are not more attractive than a fat bitch. You are not a better person and if you don't die you're still going to be old and ugly and either fat or skinny or just fucking normal but just stop. Don't make me post this. Look what you fat bitches are making me post OMG shut up all of you, go get mcdonalds just don't eat 5 whopper with cheese, by the same token don't eat fucking lip balm for dinner and brag that your diet is working and that you are really hot now when you are literally so fucking hungry that all you can post about is food and fat bitches, posting about fat bitches because you are so fucking starving that you probably want to eat them. No. No. Shut the fuck up. Look what you are making do, you made me yell at a fat bitch and a stupid starving bitch.

Maybe taylor swift is right and bitches are just fat and black or something.

I'm blaming taylor swift.

Lisa Battery
09-19-2015, 11:10 AM
Sorry beyond bouncy but apparently you didn't win BECAUSE YOU ARE FAT AND BLACK.

steveyos
09-19-2015, 02:08 PM
lol your mom stuffs candy wrappers in the couch holy shit you turned out amazingly well for those kind of odds stacked against you

Wendy <3
09-19-2015, 02:16 PM
dietary tips from a breastless meth junkie

Her psychologist said she was really smart

urkles girlfriend
09-19-2015, 02:26 PM
stevey you should invite lisa to play second life with you

steveyos
09-19-2015, 02:42 PM
you're both gonna play with me once I can afford to get my computer in my van but we might play before hand while I'm at devon's but not for a while cause it's still in teh rpocess of some updates to make it a wee bit less fucking terrible

urkles girlfriend
09-19-2015, 03:33 PM
I would much rather play counter strike

Poopalew
09-19-2015, 03:52 PM
I would much rather play counter strike

Just as I arrived the man behind the counter left and a woman took his place.

StompleB
09-19-2015, 04:43 PM
hrmmm yeah I worry about her nutrition

steveyos
09-19-2015, 04:56 PM
you won't be able to counter strike my fist to your face if you don't play second life

Lisa Battery
09-19-2015, 07:24 PM
you're both gonna play with me once I can afford to get my computer in my van but we might play before hand while I'm at devon's but not for a while cause it's still in teh rpocess of some updates to make it a wee bit less fucking terrible

I'm not getting a steam machine now

I'm going to buy a blind for the window so I don't die this summer and also save money to have sex with my imaginary boyfriend instead

steveyos
09-19-2015, 09:08 PM
it won't be for a while anyway

Lisa Battery
09-19-2015, 09:20 PM
Yeah, well I COULD but we're saving for him to come here and to have enough to live and do nice things for at least 3 months because he legally can't work when he comes here. Then if I still love him I might marry him and then he'd have to apply for permanent residency and get that before he could work and buy me steam machines.

We are going to have enough to have a nice time time and eat food for at least 3 months before he gets on a plane though. It'll take us a while. So that's my priority. If it wasn't for that I would have bought a steam machine next month or something and been a pro gamer instead. I'm on cam with him 20 hours a day now anyway so I don't have time to be a pro gamer while being a cam whore. We're going to watch a movie now. Might watch that Get Hard movie.

Wendy <3
09-19-2015, 09:20 PM
Hope you die this winter sgeeyos so you don't have to play shitty online games with shitty online people ever again

Lisa Battery
09-19-2015, 09:23 PM
Plus I need to move when he gets here because I hate my flat, want a bigger one.

I might move before but I thought it would be easier to wait until he's here then I can use him as a removalist like jon is using cag for one.

Lisa Battery
09-19-2015, 09:23 PM
Hope you die this winter sgeeyos so you don't have to play shitty online games with shitty online people ever again
No-one wants to play with you

steveyos
09-21-2015, 12:23 AM
No-one wants to play with you