PDA

View Full Version : EXTRA EXTRA!!! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! WRETCHED-WHORE LISA NEWS (WHY SHE WAS UNBANNED) SEE THE CHAT LOGS SEE THE MENTAL PROBLEMS

A Dolla Danya of Dubla Dour
09-20-2015, 12:15 PM
SEE mental illness AT WORK

I really could have turned your forum around for you know when I offered if you had been on the same page but that boat sailed. The only thing that could help now in all honesty ruby is to get rid of those couple of retard "trolls" that would at least let people make threads that aren't ruined by those 3, if you look you can see that every single thread anyone makes is infested with them just basically shitting up every single thread. You should think about what my motivations for repeatedly telling you this could possibly be, look at how I told you months ago that if you didn't all that would be left is those 3 fucktards and clarissa and that that is exactly what happens. How did I know this? Because it does not take a clairvoyant to realise that it is plainly obvious. Nor was I ever the only person who thought this, I am just usually the person who will risk being the messenger shot by trying to explain this. I mean ruby I don't get it, you are not stupid, you are not a raving fucking loser and I don't get what you don't get about that. But anyway. You know everyone did not actually want to go to to timmy's tanty forum, it literally just became the better option when you let 3 fucking losers ruin the forum for literally everyone else and yes I will always be a target for that kind of person but that kind of person is just fucking rubbish. I want you to think about how different and active your forum would be now if you had worked with me on that. It's like, well it's impossible for anyone to have a thread without those losers dragging the whole forum down. People do not want to at least without me there lest they become the victim of a couple of fucking losers trying to dox, slander and shit up everything. I have always been fodder online, both kinds of fodder. I might not suck up your ass ruby but I don't shoot you in the foot, I am not a sociopath, I do not suck up to people while ruining their forum for every other member. I show respect by being blunt and honest, not by sucking up to someone to get what I want. Quite the opposite, I can come across as rude when approaching someone for something I want because I skip all the fake pleasantries and sucking up and go directly to what I want from someone which I feel is much more respectful, direct and honest. I don't sugar coat it. I hate people who just be nice to someone to butter them up to get what they want. I take offense at a piece of shit like BGD trying to suck up and buy me things because it is fake and that becomes very clear when I reject such fake faced suckery and their true colors become apparent. My true colors are what you see is what you get and sorry if I ever hurt your feelings but to me that is far more respectful and just how it is, that is my true colors and at the end of the day my actual true colored behaviour does not even begin to reach the low level others sink to when their is finally shown, mine are always shown. I'm not any of the things the slander say. I am all the less than perfect things I openly admit but not even close to the rubbish type of obsessed bushpig. People literally know that if I am not there those fucking losers will turn on them, why? Because that is literally the type of the person they are. That is why IF you keep fuckheads like those couple of people without fodder like me to stand up to their relentless loserdom that is all that will be there. Hope you enjoyed that essay. I go now. Love you long time. KILL THOSE LOSERS.

10:41 - Mr. Lisa: I'll just tell you again though, you really should just herp both josh accounts "jazz" and "cag" (not "caggles" because that is clarissa) bgd (that guy's only interest is me) and marco just because wow marco sux.... you really should not need an explanation as to why, it should be pretty obvious that nobody can make a topic at all without those three ruining it, marco is actually the least worst but anyway.... it's not "lizards" it's literally retarded losers that is is the problem, that is why when I leave all that is left is those three, I can't help your forum otherwise because objectively to anyone with half a brain no-one wants to post with people like that, anyway have a good day
10:42 - Mr. Lisa: Btw pretty surre "jessieQ" is Peter Quinn.

urkles girlfriend
09-20-2015, 12:18 PM
sigh

09-20-2015, 12:21 PM
Ge5RNoC9cIg&autoplay=1

urkles girlfriend
09-20-2015, 12:23 PM
i hate autoplays

09-20-2015, 12:23 PM
sigh

and to think she was being nice to you on your return when she was talking shit about you behind your back *cat fight*

urkles girlfriend
09-20-2015, 12:24 PM
lol i dont care its lisa

09-20-2015, 12:27 PM
rawr~!

09-20-2015, 12:28 PM
lol i dont care its lisa

LISA DID YOU SEE YOUR ONLINE FRIEND DISRESPECT YOU OMG!

urkles girlfriend
09-20-2015, 12:34 PM
I'm really worried about it.

Wendy <3
09-20-2015, 12:51 PM
I can't believe that idiot has been here so long and takes this place so seriously

urkles girlfriend
09-20-2015, 01:22 PM
Going to ask tim if i can post at his forum

stevеyos
09-20-2015, 01:43 PM
I can't believe that idiot has been here so long and takes this place so seriously
lizards will never get it

09-20-2015, 01:56 PM
lisa please get triggered

Wendy <3
09-20-2015, 02:32 PM
I can't believe she's not been committed to a psychiatric treatment facility for the remainder of her life. There's something seriously bad wrong with this woman

09-20-2015, 08:13 PM
bump

Wendy <3
09-20-2015, 09:24 PM
I bet she'll claim she didn't even type any of that

09-21-2015, 09:40 AM
hey

urkles girlfriend
09-21-2015, 09:44 AM
keep fighting the good fight