PDA

View Full Version : reminder that my paypal is steveyelle@live.com and don't get celtic heroes

steveyos
09-21-2015, 01:23 AM
they have no plans on making it so you don't have to target enemies by touching htem on your screen, which is as gay as it gets, nothing like having to reach to the middle of your screen before every fight! that's a very smart way to do it, which explains why no other game does it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

steveyos
09-21-2015, 07:37 AM
seriously fuck that company how fucking stupid

urkles girlfriend
09-21-2015, 07:40 AM
Can't give u money Jon said no

steveyos
09-21-2015, 08:33 AM
I wouldn't doubt that

Poopalew
09-21-2015, 10:35 AM
I wouldn't doubt that

Yet many of them say We wouldn t trade working here for anything.

Wendy <3
09-21-2015, 11:38 AM
It doesn't even work

urkles girlfriend
09-21-2015, 11:39 AM
lmao

Poopalew
09-21-2015, 11:40 AM
lmao

lmao?

Lisa Battery
09-21-2015, 10:56 PM
Stevey is probably is going to die this winter if you don't give him money

Lisa Battery
09-21-2015, 11:01 PM
Because I'm only the second poorest person here, stevey is the poorest

He's probably going to die soon

Dirty Harry
09-21-2015, 11:28 PM
Wish I could help,but I am living from paycheck to paycheck ! :(

Wendy <3
09-21-2015, 11:50 PM
I don't feel bad for him, his pc costs more than his van and so does his socks

steveyos
09-22-2015, 05:53 AM
don't feel bad for me I just spend all my money on things to try to make money with and improve my life the computer was so I could make money the socks were so I could improve my life that's horrible chocies to make!!!!

Lisa Battery
09-22-2015, 06:09 AM
In that case I want money too

I don't like these socks, they haven't changed my life yet

steveyos
09-22-2015, 06:17 AM
do you have blood under the skin of your feet big pools of blood

steveyos
09-22-2015, 06:17 AM
on the top of your feet I guess anywhere but for me the big pools of blood are on the top of my feet under the skin do you have that

maks
09-22-2015, 06:22 AM
don't feel bad for me I just spend all my money on things to try to make money with and improve my life the computer was so I could make money the socks were so I could improve my life that's horrible chocies to make!!!!

you spend all your money on get rich quick schemes, you're basically a sitcom character

maks
09-22-2015, 06:24 AM
you're not like "I should try this second life furniture thing with my current hardware and test the waters, check this out and see if it's a viable career" you jump immediately to "I NEED A SEVERAL THOUSAND DOLLAR DESKTOP BECAUSE THIS IS CERTAINLY GOING TO WORK"

steveyos
09-22-2015, 06:48 AM
is that so? or have I been wanting to do it since 2005, and bought that computer in 2013, when second life got a huge upgrade? hmmmmmmmmm it's funny what people on this forum think about me I hope you're not really that dumb now tell me what else I"ve done give me a list of these get rich schemes make sure they weren't things I studied carefully and had lots of friends who actually did the stuff and made thousands a month etc etc etc etc come on let's hear it

steveyos
09-22-2015, 06:49 AM
if you're that stpuid I don't want your money please tell me those were joke posts holy shit what teh fuck

maks
09-22-2015, 07:11 AM
is that so? or have I been wanting to do it since 2005, and bought that computer in 2013, when second life got a huge upgrade? hmmmmmmmmm it's funny what people on this forum think about me I hope you're not really that dumb now tell me what else I"ve done give me a list of these get rich schemes make sure they weren't things I studied carefully and had lots of friends who actually did the stuff and made thousands a month etc etc etc etc come on let's hear it

Had you made enough money selling second life furniture in those 7 years that you thought your several thousand dollar machine was going to pay for itself? How much?If it wasn't at least $15-20k a year then it's not enough to live on, let alone enough to cover your investment.

What about the several tablets you bought so you could make 5 cents each watching ads in that app? How much had you made before you ran out and invested in a bunch of hardware?

It almost doesn't matter if your ideas are good or not, you run out and spend a bunch of money on them before they're even tested. That's not how investment works, especially if you're not in a good enough position financially to be taking big risks. You need to step it down a notch, do your homework before you go throwing money around, or at very least invest in things that are proven, sound, strategies. Maybe you have ADHD or something, I dunno. Anyway your best bet is to find a partner, someone more conservative, someone to reel you in, assuming you bother to listen to them.

maks
09-22-2015, 07:13 AM
I don't care what your friends in second life made, if you, personally, were not already making thousands a month you had no business buying an expensive machine. That's the difference between a viable business and a get rich quick scheme, viable businesses start slow and stay sustainable.

cag
09-22-2015, 08:58 AM

Only a complete fucking idiot buys Ryobi's shit tools, you are such a person

Poopalew
09-22-2015, 09:43 AM
Only a complete fucking idiot buys Ryobi's shit tools, you are such a person

Go to the chapel beside the cemetery and say 50 Our Fathers and 50 Hail Marys recommended the priest.