PDA

View Full Version : today im going to cook the pesto chicken with roma tomatos for my darling jonathan

urkles girlfriend
09-21-2015, 11:31 AM
we are going to look at houses this evening

Poopalew
09-21-2015, 11:44 AM

The sad reality is that in todays world God is rarely given the credit or the glory that he deserves.

cag
09-21-2015, 12:46 PM

you should go to Vandergrift and become marco's next door neighbor, jon could get a job being marco's boss at the tshirt shop and you could exchange recipes with his ugly dead wife

urkles girlfriend
09-21-2015, 12:48 PM
marcos tshirt business cant afford jon

Lisa Battery
09-21-2015, 12:54 PM

Clarissa is your name going on the deed of the house? Or are you burying your head in the sand?

urkles girlfriend
09-21-2015, 12:55 PM
lmao lisa chill the fuck out

cag
09-21-2015, 12:59 PM
take some pictures as you prepare the meal

Lisa Battery
09-21-2015, 12:59 PM
lmao lisa chill the fuck out

I'm very concerned about you Clarissa

urkles girlfriend
09-21-2015, 01:01 PM
my life is great. no worries in the world. thanks for your concern. lmao

Lisa Battery
09-21-2015, 01:03 PM
my life is great. no worries in the world. thanks for your concern. lmao

Clarissa's new house

http://static1.squarespace.com/static/5186a646e4b0a85f6b8cb473/519556f8e4b063ea80eda88d/55131f7ce4b01e0296ef3fd1/1427317642463/?format=1500w

urkles girlfriend
09-21-2015, 01:04 PM
ook lol

urkles girlfriend
09-21-2015, 01:04 PM
maybe one day you and donny will have a home of your very own

Lisa Battery
09-21-2015, 01:08 PM

I already have a place to live in and it's not a half-way house with teenagers, not shacking up in some guy's house and it's in my name.

I've shared houses before clarissa, with fiances and stuff

Unlike you this is not my first boyfriend

cag
09-21-2015, 01:09 PM

over the top hilarious

Add to this user's reputation
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Caggles again.

A Dolla Danya of Dubla Dour
09-21-2015, 01:13 PM
I already have a place to live in and it's not a half-way house with teenagers, not shacking up in some guy's house and it's in my name.

there are a lot of fiances and boyfriends in lisa's head cag....u dumbass u dont suffer mental illness like lisa so u cant have imaginary friends

cag
09-21-2015, 01:14 PM

you might want to read your rental agreement and the terms of the governments payment of that rent. It is doubtful they are willing to support an undocmented worker squatting on their dime

urkles girlfriend
09-21-2015, 01:14 PM
I actually suffer from borderline personality disorder.

urkles girlfriend
09-21-2015, 01:15 PM
but since i have a healthy diet and exercise daily, i dont seem to be affected anymore.

urkles girlfriend
09-21-2015, 01:15 PM
cutting back on booze helped a lot too.

Lisa Battery
09-21-2015, 01:28 PM
I actually suffer from borderline personality disorder.

It doesn't go away until you grow out if it around 40 years old

Not drinking doesn't actually make the symptons go away, it's just one less risk you are taking.

But I tell you what, you really are a LOT better than you were a couple of years ago, it's good you finally got some counselling however very few shrinks are even able to properly deal with borderline.

If it was just alchol then what you suffered from was just being a drunk, not borderline, if it really is borderline you probably fit the bill for a number of other problems as well.

You're not.... you're not compounding the problem by drinking but you still have some issues, comming from someone who has her own, I still managed to accomplish quite a bit.

Just... just do something so that if one day you and your be all end all break up you dn't have to go back to risky behaviour and getting raped for money... do some kind of training or education and maybe then even work a little.... give yourself a more solid background while you can and can still fluff out the dodgy gaps in your resume. Experience talks.

A Dolla Danya of Dubla Dour
09-21-2015, 01:30 PM

Not drinking doesn't actually make the symptons go away, it's just one less risk you are taking.

But I tell you what, you really are a LOT better than you were a couple of years ago, it's good you finally got some counselling however very few shrinks are even able to properly deal with borderline.

If it was just alchol then what you suffered from was just being a drunk, not borderline, if it really is borderline you probably fit the bill for a number of other problems as well.

You're not.... you're not compunding the problem by drinking but you still have some issues, comming from someone who has her own, I still managed to accomplish quite a bit.

Just... just do something so that if one day you and your be all end all break up you dn't have to go back to risky behaviour and getting raped for money... do some kind of training or education and maybe then even work a little.... give yourself a more solid background while you can and can still fluff out the dodgy gaps in your resume. Experience talks.

yeah unlike you lisa, cag isn't living in dire poverty whose only interactions with the world are through state-appointed physicians that probably hate counseling you just like everyone here hates posting with you.

urkles girlfriend
09-21-2015, 01:31 PM

You're not.... you're not compounding the problem by drinking but you still have some issues, comming from someone who has her own, I still managed to accomplish quite a bit.

stop hating cus i gots da money lol i never asked for a settlement. it was literally offered to me. I was thankful for the free mental health care and would of left it at that.

urkles girlfriend
09-21-2015, 01:32 PM
literally had no idea what permanent stationary even meant. Thought it had to do with fancy paper.

Lisa Battery
09-21-2015, 01:38 PM
stop hating cus i gots da money lol i never asked for a settlement. it was literally offered to me. I was thankful for the free mental health care and would of left it at that.

Clarissa I didn't even mention your money

You're missing a bit between the ears, read it again

I was saying that was the best thing to come out of it, was the counselling you got

You are obsessed with money and actually have no idea of its value, you've never had any before

urkles girlfriend
09-21-2015, 01:39 PM
Money is great. People who don't like money are probably poor, on welfare, plug drugs etc

Lisa Battery
09-21-2015, 01:44 PM
Money is great. People who don't like money are probably poor, on welfare, plug drugs etc

I am from a rich family

You have never had money in your life until now and you think you are rich because you literally have no idea about money, you thought you were rich when you had $3,000 and now when you have what is actually just a middle class ammount of money you think you are super rich but you have nomidea how far that money will go or what to do with it and you are pissing it against a wall while being taken adavantage of

Poopalew
09-21-2015, 02:13 PM
I am from a rich family

You have never had money in your life until now and you think you are rich because you literally have no idea about money, you thought you were rich when you had $3,000 and now when you have what is actually just a middle class ammount of money you think you are super rich but you have nomidea how far that money will go or what to do with it and you are pissing it against a wall while being taken adavantage of

why do i do anything? drunk as a skunk! would still post at timnet. i dont care