PDA

View Full Version : The win BGD sweepstakes (fireworks) (fireworks) An OPPORTUNITY FOR LISA TO GET DONNY TO Australia...

A Dolla Danya of Dubla Dour
09-21-2015, 01:11 PM
as u know lisa i am independently wealthy....as such, i am willing to literally waste up to $2000 USD to send donnie to australia (INSTANTLY) from teh united states. I will send the money via paypal.

All you have to do is comply with these terms

1. do not negatively mention me on this forum for 10 days
2. post three/four screenshots of you texting rootbeer to provide lulz
3. post an IRL pic of donnie

if you do this i will literally waste my money to export one of america's problems to australia

urkles girlfriend
09-21-2015, 01:16 PM
donny probably wont even be able to get a visa.

urkles girlfriend
09-21-2015, 01:17 PM
and even if he could get a visa, flying to australia is incredibly stupid and a waste when he could be bettering his life for himself.

09-21-2015, 01:18 PM

as someone who's traveled internationally (unlike anyone else on this forum) the US and AUS (and essentially every country on earth) grant basic visitor visas to essentially anyone and you can stay ina country on vacation for like 90 days. he could probably get that, however because donny uses heroin and has probably committed a felony he will most likely never be able to obtain a passport to get it stamped as part of his criminal record

09-21-2015, 01:18 PM

as someone who's traveled internationally (unlike anyone else on this forum) the US and AUS (and essentially every country on earth) grant basic visitor visas to essentially anyone and you can stay ina country on vacation for like 90 days. he could probably get that, however because donny uses heroin and has probably committed a felony he will most likely never be able to obtain a passport to get it stamped as part of his criminal record

urkles girlfriend
09-21-2015, 01:19 PM

I've traveled internationally before. I've been to Europe, Mexico, Canada, and Australia.

09-21-2015, 01:20 PM
cag you don't need a visa when going to essentially any country on earth from the US besides like russia, china, or some crazy middle eastern country. they stamp your passport for vacation right at the airport (a thereoctical visa)

urkles girlfriend
I had a visa when I traveled. Haven't had one in a long time and doubt Jon is interested in traveling.

I've traveled internationally before. I've been to Europe, Mexico, Canada, and Australia.

you only need a legitmate visa aka not a passport stamp if you intend to work, study, or some other shit in those countries

urkles girlfriend
09-21-2015, 01:21 PM
I guess Donny could study or something, but that costs $$$

urkles girlfriend
09-21-2015, 01:22 PM
or he could marry lisa, but how can someone make plans like that without having met someone?

09-21-2015, 01:22 PM
I guess Donny could study or something, but that costs $$$

he could stay 90 days and overstay his vacation visa like alot of illegal immigrants do and work menial jobs that don't report their employees to the govt. or he could mooch off lisa's welfare while overstaying his visa.

he could also marry lisa which would allow him to stay there.

however he will never get there because it's insane how one criminal offense can preclude you from intl travel. a DUI will on occassion prohibit you from going to canada. a heroin conviction (esp as Aus is a hub to fly to countries who produce opium) is a major red flag on a passport application.

urkles girlfriend
09-21-2015, 01:24 PM
this whole thing is a terrible idea.

urkles girlfriend
09-21-2015, 01:25 PM
at least rootbeer has his shit together.

urkles girlfriend
09-21-2015, 01:27 PM
rootbeer is actually more well off than most posters tbh.

09-21-2015, 01:28 PM
rootbeer is actually more well off than most posters tbh.

considering most posters live in dire poverty (e.g. steveyos,lisa,dirty harry etc...)

urkles girlfriend
09-21-2015, 01:30 PM
considering most posters live in dire poverty (e.g. steveyos,lisa,dirty harry etc...)

you'd think if people put more energy into their lives they wouldn't have to post so much.

urkles girlfriend
09-21-2015, 01:34 PM
as u know lisa i am independently wealthy....as such, i am willing to literally waste up to $2000 USD to send donnie to australia (INSTANTLY) from teh united states. I will send the money via paypal.

All you have to do is comply with these terms

1. do not negatively mention me on this forum for 10 days
2. post three/four screenshots of you texting rootbeer to provide lulz
3. post an IRL pic of donnie

if you do this i will literally waste my money to export one of america's problems to australia

that is literally an easy 2 grand.

Lisa Battery
09-21-2015, 01:36 PM
at least rootbeer has his shit together.

Rootbeer has his parents money

He's never done anything

He's also a delusional insane loser, you don't know the half of it

But his parents are rich

So what? That doesn't mean anything about a person other than they have rich parents

urkles girlfriend
09-21-2015, 01:36 PM
checked priceline. its like 2500 to fly round trip to australia. it shouldn't take donny more than a few months to save up for that

urkles girlfriend
09-21-2015, 01:37 PM
Probation or Felony issues may also cause a passport application to be denied. If you are on probation, owe more than $1500 in child support payments, are wanted on an arrest warrant, are currently summoned to appear in court, are currently in jail, or have serious felony issues, your passport may be denied.

hopefully donny doesn't owe any money or have probation of any kind.

09-21-2015, 01:39 PM
Rootbeer has his parents money

He's never done anything

He's also a delusional insane loser, you don't know the half of it

But his parents are rich

So what? That doesn't mean anything about a person other than they have rich parents

his parents aren't rich he borderline lives in poverty too. you're fucking mental and who's family and self hasn't has a brass razoo

09-21-2015, 01:40 PM
hopefully donny doesn't owe any money or have probation of any kind.

yeah sorry lisa your junky boyfriend will never ge to australia. and you will never get to the us hahaha even if i bought a tcket

urkles girlfriend
09-21-2015, 01:40 PM
Rootbeer had his shit together, has a kid, even if he is a beta faggot, at least he aint broke

09-21-2015, 01:41 PM
yeah lisa you're stupid as hell. have fun living in dire poverty all your life when rootbeer's parents could of had you in a decent living situation

urkles girlfriend
09-21-2015, 01:42 PM
too bad rootbeer is fat and sweaty

09-21-2015, 01:42 PM
since australia was a penal colony it makes perfect sense that lisa who is so brain damaged, must have some hereditary link to some retard who was sent away from the UK to live there

urkles girlfriend
09-21-2015, 01:43 PM
Australia's pretty great as long as you stay in the nice middle class neighborhoods

urkles girlfriend
09-21-2015, 01:44 PM
alot of people there were very friendly and didn't seem like the other australians that post here

09-21-2015, 01:45 PM
Australia's pretty great as long as you stay in the nice middle class neighborhoods

australia is literally like the united states except the US has a better economy (if you're not a dumbass), higher education system, military, and a wider climate variety.

australia is better than the US if your sole income is from a disability pension (like lisa), welfare, or you make minimum wage, or if you can't get a job that provides you with health insurance

urkles girlfriend
09-21-2015, 01:46 PM
australia is literally like the united states except the US has a better economy (if you're not a dumbass), higher education system, military, and a wider climate variety.

australia is better than the US if your sole income is from a disability pension (like lisa), welfare, or you make minimum wage, or if you can't get a job that provides you with health insurance

I thought Australia had a higher income and a high cost of living?

09-21-2015, 01:47 PM

US GDP per capita is higher than australia's. they have a high cost of living, but im not sure how that plays into anything really. you could say areas in CA/VA/NY have a similar cost of living to australia.

australia has a higher income from for the lower/middle class. the minimum wage is literally like $18/hr. however australia has a desperate shortage of skilled jobs that the US has in abundance aka computer programmers, engineers, etc... autralian universities for the most part suck compared to counterparts in the US, Europe

urkles girlfriend
09-21-2015, 01:47 PM
I remember Tim telling me that rent was actually weekly and it's cheaper to shack up with family.

Lisa Battery
09-21-2015, 01:49 PM

It does

Why you are asking a delsuional insane basement dwelling retard with no worldly experience or any experience at all in life is beyond me

Australia is much better off than America

Also Australian universities are better than american ones which is why so many americans pay to come here and study as our qualifications are recognised globally as being better

09-21-2015, 01:50 PM
I remember Tim telling me that rent was actually weekly and it's cheaper to shack up with family.

i think moscow has the highest cost of living in the world but no one would say it's better than london or nyc

urkles girlfriend
09-21-2015, 01:50 PM
i think moscow has the highest cost of living in the world but no one would say it's better than london or nyc

lol Russia fucking sucks.

urkles girlfriend
09-21-2015, 01:52 PM
http://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/compare_countries_result.jsp?country1=Australia&country2=United+States

holy shit their rent is fucking expensive.

09-21-2015, 01:52 PM
It does

Why you are asking a delsuional insane basement dwelling retard with no worldly experience or any experience at all in life is beyond me

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/59/World_map_GDP_per_capita.svg/1405px-World_map_GDP_per_capita.svg.png

wealthiest countries are black notice switzerland, the US, and middle eastern oil countries

09-21-2015, 01:53 PM
It does

Also Australian universities are better than american ones which is why so many americans pay to come here and study as our qualifications are recognised globally as being better

like i said, australia is a better country to live in if you are lower class, or lower middle class. because your tax payers subsidize people like you to live a decent life. if you were in america you would recieve no disability pension and would be either 1. in prison or 2. living in complete poverty

urkles girlfriend
09-21-2015, 01:54 PM
However, every so often, I do become a target of "out-of-the-blue" racism just because of my skin color. Its generally teenagers (surprisingly) or people who never went to college, that find it their responsibility as "authentic Australians" to make a "curry eater" (was called that just y'day) out of me. That sentiment is obviously misguided, and something I didn't see in equivalent American crowd (and I even hung out with Jeep safari off roading red necks in Utah. Yes I felt out of place there, but none of them went with their racism in-my-face, and in fact actually were nice to me). I researched more to figure out why this happens, and it seems to me, the reason is lack of cultural education in primary and secondary level. The central (federal) government decides what gets put on the textbooks, and due to the political nature, gets ignored.

jesus just as bad as here in the states. poor, white, racist people.

urkles girlfriend
09-21-2015, 01:55 PM
like i said, australia is a better country to live in if you are lower class, or lower middle class. because your tax payers subsidize people like you to live a decent life. if you were in america you would recieve no disability pension and would be either 1. in prison or 2. living in complete poverty

are you kidding me? disability is bankrupting our country, people with mental disorders and ADHD are taking the easy way out and gobbling up all the taxes. People like Iguana Goddess can collect 600 bucks every two weeks.

09-21-2015, 01:58 PM
are you kidding me? disability is bankrupting our country, people with mental disorders and ADHD are taking the easy way out and gobbling up all the taxes. People like Iguana Goddess can collect 600 bucks every two weeks.

you realize that lisa receives a ton of services that the US wouldn't provide. First she makes a lot more than $1200 a month. She gets free housing, free access to any medical care (not just places that accept medicaid like in the US if you're poor), she gets the equivlent of US social security on steroids, she also gets access to continuing treatment for mental illness. also Australia literally mandates that everyone gets like 1 month of paid vacation no matter how menial their job is.

if she was in the US she would be 1: in public housing 2: institutionalized/with no medical care for her mental illness

urkles girlfriend
09-21-2015, 01:59 PM
you realize that lisa receives a ton of services that the US wouldn't provide. First she makes a lot more than $1200 a month. She gets free housing, free access to any medical care (not just places that accept medicaid like in the US if you're poor), she gets the equivlent of US social security on steroids, she also gets access to continuing treatment for mental illness. also Australia literally mandates that everyone gets like 1 month of paid vacation no matter how menial their job is.

if she was in the US she would be 1: in public housing 2: institutionalized/with no medical care for her mental illness

she wouldn't be institutionalized unless she commits a serious violent crime. She'd be on the street

urkles girlfriend
09-21-2015, 02:01 PM
and no one wants to end up in an american state hospital. people get killed in those all the time.

09-21-2015, 02:01 PM
she wouldn't be institutionalized unless she commits a serious violent crime. She'd be on the street

you don't think she violated something very bad or had a terrible mental break during the course of her previous employment? she had to have considering she has no employmentin a country with a very low unemployment rate. something happened and it was probably very serious. she either 1: is actually autistic or something and was just able to collect university degrees and work wasn't suited for her so the state pays her to live by herself and not work or 2. she had a decent job, but had a mental break or molested some kid not allowing her to work anywhere

urkles girlfriend
09-21-2015, 02:03 PM
you don't think she violated something very bad or had a terrible mental break during the course of her previous employment? she had to have considering she has no employmentin a country with a very low unemployment rate. something happened and it was probably very serious. she either 1: is actually autistic or something and was just able to collect university degrees and work wasn't suited for her so the state pays her to live by herself and not work or 2. she had a decent job, but had a mental break or molested some kid not allowing her to work anywhere

if she molested a kid, she probably wouldn't be able to collect disability i think

Lisa Battery
Australia is better

That is why i'm importing my imaginary american boyfriend and not exporting myself there

Have a good night.

urkles girlfriend
doubt australia would just give money away to pedophiles.

09-21-2015, 02:04 PM
if she molested a kid, she probably wouldn't be able to collect disability i think

in a country like australia she would most likely be able to. incarceration there is not like it is here. it's more about rehabilitation....e.g. in Germany and other countries they let inmates out to visit with their families during the holidays expecting them to come back.

urkles girlfriend
09-21-2015, 02:05 PM
in a country like australia she would most likely be able to. incarceration there is not like it is here. it's more about rehabilitation....e.g. in Germany and other countries they let inmates out to visit with their families during the holidays expecting them to come back.
weird we dont do that here in the states.

urkles girlfriend
09-21-2015, 02:06 PM
rehabilitate people, i mean. especially drug addicts and what not.

09-21-2015, 02:07 PM
Australia is better

That is why i'm importing my imaginary american boyfriend and not exporting myself there

Have a good night.

again you have no facts supporting your rationale. you got degrees in useless bullshit because you're autistic and unable to work anwyehere unsupervised. i posted a purchasing power parity chart that explained the US is richer than Australia (e.g. we can buy more stuff with our incomes). However you're right the income disparity in the US is a hell of a lot higher than Australia's. Thus, someone like yourself who is living on subsistence and the government will have a higher standard or living than someone in the US doing the same. However, you still live a pathetic life.

09-21-2015, 02:08 PM
rehabilitate people, i mean. especially drug addicts and what not.

it's incredibly expensive. locking someone up with someone guarding them who only has a HS education is WAY less expensive than multiple meetings with college-educated rehabilitation counselors as well as providing them with a support network (aka a nice half-way house). the US incarcerated like 10x the amount of people per capita than most countries.

urkles girlfriend
09-21-2015, 02:09 PM
I dont agree with throwing non-violent criminals into prisons.

urkles girlfriend
09-21-2015, 02:10 PM
lmao prison guards are some of the biggest idiots. Many of them are republican and hate workers unions, yet happen to be in a union.

urkles girlfriend
09-21-2015, 02:11 PM
they also have very low regards for the human beings locked in the facilities. The female prison guards are fat as fuck

Poopalew

If youre smart youll hide your cash where it can t be seen.

someone has to pay for specialized rehabilitation programs. if it's not the criminal themselves (because they are very poor) than it's the taxpayers. But, US taxpayers won't do this, which in turn makes the US have much lower tax rates than europe and aus

urkles girlfriend
09-21-2015, 02:12 PM
Our crimerates are through the roof. It be cheaper and safe to rehabilitate losers in the long run. Especially if they can be transformed into working, contributing taxpayers

09-21-2015, 02:13 PM
lmao prison guards are some of the biggest idiots. Many of them are republican and hate workers unions, yet happen to be in a union.

public sector unions who "secure" people in the US (e.g. the military) never have to worry about either political party messing with them. they can crush any attacks on their benefits p. easily. so in a sense, their union experience is much different than tradesmen or unions who work manufacturing stuff.

09-21-2015, 02:14 PM
Our crimerates are through the roof. It be cheaper and safe to rehabilitate losers in the long run. Especially if they can be transformed into working, contributing taxpayers

crime rates are actually going down. the problem is the US has a ton of people incarcerated. we have almost double the next highest incarcerator per capita (Russia)

Poopalew
09-21-2015, 02:21 PM
crime rates are actually going down. the problem is the US has a ton of people incarcerated. we have almost double the next highest incarcerator per capita (Russia)

In all six 50-ton trucks carried relief supplies to the northern Caucasus region.

Wendy <3
09-21-2015, 03:15 PM
What kind of faggot gets named donny

Poopalew
09-21-2015, 03:19 PM
What kind of faggot gets named donny

Selective foreknowledge means that God could choose not to foreknow indiscriminately all the future acts of his creatures.