PDA

View Full Version : do you prefer skyline chili to goldstar?

m0nde
09-24-2015, 01:04 PM
so, i went to eat at this really good mexdican restaurant and now i'm eating at these mexican places which have gbood burritos all up and down yonge street after i've finished at the gym each day. i usually have pulled pork burritos or carnitas because i like pork and i have some spicy shit in there too and cut out the rice because that's somes tupid filler shit.i will post a picture of one of the really big burritos if i getaround to it. i usually can't finish them and have to tke them home
okay and tapastalk gives me a weekly update summary of posts from the tanty and this place so i see shit that goes down so if you want to know more about tapatalk ask stevey because he is the expert and uses it on multiple platforms. so i decided to come and drop one or two posts for my fans in australia and for jazz and marks who are the only two people's things i'm interested in reading here. everyone else is on facebook

i really suggest you make an account on facebook and add me or talk to me via some messenger thing llike googletalk or facebookmsg or steam.

also, how many lizards are left here? are the two grand lizards still here? and what about brenda and her minion? i saw cag had his face as her profile pic on ffaecbook so that was one of the things that made me interested in seeing what was going on

anyway, i hope you guys are all doing well and i miss talking with you and getting some of you really angry for no reason and obsessed with bushpiggery. have fun with poopalew

__ https://yt3.ggpht.com/-ST_AFepKAzU/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAAAA/jH9kWkjpDtE/s100-c-k-no/photo.jpg

/*======================================================================*\
|| #################################################################### ||
|| # vBulletin 4.2.2 Patch Level 1
|| # ---------------------------------------------------------------- # ||
|| # Copyright ©2000-2014 vBulletin Solutions Inc. All Rights Reserved. ||
|| # This file may not be redistributed in whole or significant part. # ||
|| # ---------------- VBULLETIN IS NOT FREE SOFTWARE ---------------- # ||
|| # http://www.vbulletin.com | http://www.vbulletin.com/license.html # ||
|| #################################################################### ||
\*======================================================================*/
function vB_Text_Editor(C,B){this.autosave_text="";this.autosave_title="";this.initialized=false;this.editorid=C;this.config=B;this.config.baseHref=getBaseUrl();this.initial _text_crc32=null;this.initial_title_crc32=null;this.lastautosave_text_crc32=null;this.lastautosave_t itle_crc32=null;this.autosave_ajax_req=null;this.editor=null;this.vBevents={editorready:new YAHOO.util.CustomEvent("editorready",this)};this.editorready=false;this.autosave_enabled=(this.config.vbulletin.contenttypeid!=""&&this.config.vbulletin.contenttypeid!=null&&this.config.vbulletin.userid!=0&&this.config.vbulletin.postautosave!=0);this.textarea=YAHOO.util.Dom.get(C+"_editor");this.textarea_backup=YAHOO.util.Dom.get(C+"_editor_backup");this.textarea.value=this.unescape_text(this.textarea.value);this.isSafari=CKEDITOR.env.webkit&&navigator.userAgent.toLowerCase().indexOf(" chrome/")==-1;this.disablewysiwyg=false;if(this.config._removePlugins){CKEDITOR.config.removePlugins=this.config ._removePlugins}if(this.config._extraPlugins){CKEDITOR.config.extraPlugins=this.config._extraPlugins }var A=true;if(!CKEDITOR.vBulletin){CKEDITOR.vBulletin={};if(CKEDITOR.env.mobile&&!CKEDITOR.env.isCompatible){CKEDITOR.env.isCompatible=true;CKEDITOR.vBulletin.mobileSource=true}var D={failure:vBulletin_AJAX_Error_Handler,timeout:vB_Default_Timeout,success:this.load_language,scope: this};YAHOO.util.Connect.asyncRequest("GET",fetch_ajax_url("ckeditor.php?l="+this.config.language+"&t="+this.config.vbulletin.lastphraseupdate),D);A=false}if(CKEDITOR.vBulletin.mobileSource&&this.config.editorMode>0){this.config.startupMode="enhancedsource";this.disablewysiwyg=true}if(A){this.init()}}vB_Text_Editor.prototype.autosavetimer=function(D){if(! this.autosave_enabled){return }var A=1000*this.config.vbulletin.postautosave;var B=typeof (D)!="undefined"?D:A;var C=this;this.autoupdatetimer=setTimeout(function(){C.autosave()},B)};vB_Text_Editor.prototype.fade_au tosave=function(A){if(!A){A=1}A-=0.05;if(A>0){YAHOO.util.Dom.setStyle(this.editor.editorid+"_autosaved","opacity",A);var B=this;setTimeout(function(){B.fade_autosave(A)},150)}else{this.hide_autosave_notice()}};vB_Text_Edi tor.prototype.hide_autosave_notice=function(){if(this.autosave_enabled){YAHOO.util.Dom.addClass(this .editorid+"_autosaved","hidden");YAHOO.util.Dom.setStyle(this.editorid+"_autosaved","opacity",1)}};vB_Text_Editor.prototype.autosave_notice=function(){YAHOO.util.Dom.removeClass(this.editor.edi torid+"_autosaved","hidden");var A=this;setTimeout(function(){A.fade_autosave()},30)};vB_Text_Editor.prototype.autosave=function(){if (!this.autosave_enabled){return }if(!this.initialized){this.autosavetimer();return }var C=false;if(this.config.autoloadtitleid&&YAHOO.util.Dom.get(this.config.autoloadtitleid)){var I=YAHOO.util.Dom.get(this.config.autoloadtitleid).value;var F=crc32(I);if(this.lastautosave_title_crc32!=F){C=true}this.lastautosave_title_crc32=F}else{var I=""}var E=PHP.trim(this.getRawData());if(this.editor.document){var J=new RegExp("(<br>|<br />|\\s|&nbsp;)","gi");var D=(E.replace(J,"").length>0)?true:false}else{var D=(E.length>0)?true:false}var B=crc32(E);var C=(C||this.lastautosave_text_crc32!=B);this.lastautosave_text_crc32=B;var K=YAHOO.util.Connect.isCallInProgress(this.autosave_ajax_req);if(D&&C&&!K){if(this.editor.document){var M=this.editor.dataProcessor.getAutoSaveData()}else{var M=this.editor.getData()}var L={failure:vBulletin_AJAX_Error_Handler,timeout:vB_Default_Timeout,success:this.autosave_notice,scop e:this};var H=vBulletin.attachinfo&&vBulletin.attachinfo.posthash?vBulletin.attachinfo.posthash:"";var A=vBulletin.attachinfo&&vBulletin.attachinfo.poststarttime?vBulletin.attachinfo.poststarttime:"";var G=SESSIONURL+"do=autosave&securitytoken="+SECURITYTOKEN+"&posthash="+PHP.urlencode(H)+"&poststarttime="+parseInt(A,10)+"&ajax=1&&pagetext="+PHP.urlencode(M)+"&title="+PHP.urlencode(I)+"&contenttypeid="+PHP.urlencode(this.config.vbulletin.contenttypeid)+"&contentid="+parseInt(this.config.vbulletin.contentid,10)+"&wysiwyg="+this.is_wysiwyg_mode()+"&parsetype="+PHP.htmlspecialchars(this.editor.config.parsetype)+"&parentcontentid="+parseInt(this.config.vbulletin.parentcontentid);this.autosave_ajax_req=YAHOO.util.Connect.asyncRequ est("POST",fetch_ajax_url("ajax.php?do=autosave"),L,G)}if(K){this.autosavetimer(10000)}else{this.autosavetimer()}};vB_Text_Editor.prototype.is_wysiw yg_mode=function(){return(this.editor.mode=="wysiwyg"?1:0)};vB_Text_Editor.prototype.load_language=function(F){if(F.responseXML){CKEDITOR.vbphrase={};var C=F.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("phrase");if(C.length){for(var B=0;B<C.length;B++){var D=C[B].getAttribute("name");if(C[B].firstChild){var A=C[B].firstChild.nodeValue;var G=CKEDITOR.vbphrase;var E=D.split(".");for(var H=0;H<E.length;H++){if(H==(E.length-1)){G[E[H]]=A}else{if(typeof (G[E[H]])!="object"){G[E[H]]={}}G=G[E[H]]}}}}}CKEDITOR.vbphrase.dir=document.documentElement.dir;this.init()}};vB_Text_Editor.prototype.edito r_ready=function(B){if(this.config.nobbcode){this.editor.getCommand("removeFormat").disable();this.hide_button("removeFormat");this.editor.getCommand("enhancedsource").disable();this.hide_button("enhancedsource")}if(this.disablewysiwyg){this.editor.getCommand("enhancedsource").disable()}if(!this.get_button("bold")){this.editor.addCommand("bold",{exec:function(){return }})}if(!this.get_button("italic")){this.editor.addCommand("italic",{exec:function(){return }})}if(!this.get_button("underline")){this.editor.addCommand("underline",{exec:function(){return }})}if(this.wysiwyg_mode==2&&CKEDITOR.env.gecko){var A=this;setTimeout(function(){A.force_caret_ff()},500);this.editor.document.on("mouseover",this.force_caret_ff,this);this.editor.document.on("click",this.force_caret_ff,this)}if(this.config.autofocus){this.check_focus()}YAHOO.util.Dom.addClass(this .editorid,this.config.bodyClass);this.set_autoload_crc32();this.editor.on("dataReady",this.setupEventHandling,this);if(CKEDITOR.env.ie&&CKEDITOR.env.version>=9&&this.editor.mode!="wysiwyg"&&THIS_SCRIPT=="member"){YAHOO.util.Dom.setStyle(this.editor.textarea.$,"width","100%");YAHOO.util.Dom.setStyle(this.editor.textarea.$,"height","100%")}};vB_Text_Editor.prototype.setupEventHandling=function(A){if(this.editor.mode=="wysiwyg"){if(!CKEDITOR.env.webkit){YAHOO.util.Event.on(this.editor.document.$,"mousedown",this.mousedown,this,true);YAHOO.util.Event.on(this.editor.document.$,"contextmenu",this.contextmenu,this,true)}YAHOO.util.Event.on(this.editor.document.$,"dblclick",this.img_dblclick,this,true);YAHOO.util.Event.on(this.editor.document.$,"dragend",this.img_dragend,this,true);if(this.isSafari){YAHOO.util.Event.on(this.editor.document.$,"mousedown",this.img_mousedown,this,true)}}};vB_Text_Editor.prototype.img_mousedown=function(B){var A=YAHOO.util.Event.getTarget(B);if(YAHOO.util.Dom.hasClass(A,"previewthumb")){B.preventDefault()}};vB_Text_Editor.prototype.mousedown=function(B){var A=YAHOO.util.Event.getTarget(B);if(A.tagName&&A.tagName.toLowerCase()=="html"&&this.which_button(B)==3){this.set_body_height()}};vB_Text_Editor.prototype.which_button=function(A){ return A.which?A.which:(A.button==1?1:(A.button==2?3:(A.button==4?2:1)))};vB_Text_Editor.prototype.contextm enu=function(B){var A=YAHOO.util.Event.getTarget(B);if(A.tagName&&A.tagName.toLowerCase()=="body"&&this.which_button(B)==3){this.set_body_height("auto")}};vB_Text_Editor.prototype.pasteFromWordResize=function(){this.editor.on("dialogShow",function(C){if(C.data.getName()=="paste"){var A=C.data.getSize();var B=YAHOO.util.Dom.getElementsByClassName("cke_pasteframe","iframe",C.data.getElement().$);if(B.length){YAHOO.util.Dom.setStyle(B[0],"width","100%");YAHOO.util.Dom.setStyle(B[0],"height",A.height-115-95+"px")}}});if(!CKEDITOR.vbdialog_resize){CKEDITOR.dialog.on("resize",function(C){if(C.data.dialog.getName()=="paste"){var B=YAHOO.util.Dom.getElementsByClassName("cke_pasteframe","iframe",C.data.dialog.getElement().$);if(B.length){YAHOO.util.Dom.setStyle(B[0],"height",C.data.height-115+"px")}}if(C.data.dialog.getName()=="pastetext"){var A=YAHOO.util.Dom.getElementsByClassName("cke_dialog_ui_input_textarea","textarea",C.data.dialog.$);if(A.length){YAHOO.util.Dom.setStyle(A[0],"width",C.data.width+"px");YAHOO.util.Dom.setStyle(A[0],"height",C.data.height+"px")}}});CKEDITOR.vbdialog_resize=true}};vB_Text_Editor.prototype.set_body_height=function(B){var H=this.editor.window.$.frameElement.contentWindow.document.body;if(B){YAHOO.util.Dom.setStyle(H,"height",B)}else{var A=parseInt(YAHOO.util.Dom.getStyle(H,"margin-top"),10);var E=parseInt(YAHOO.util.Dom.getStyle(H,"margin-bottom"),10);var D=parseInt(YAHOO.util.Dom.getStyle(H,"padding-top"),10);var G=parseInt(YAHOO.util.Dom.getStyle(H,"padding-bottom"),10);var C=this.editor.window.$.frameElement.offsetHeight;var F=H.offsetHeight-A-E-D-G;if(F<C){YAHOO.util.Dom.setStyle(H,"height",(C-A-E-D-G)+"px")}}};vB_Text_Editor.prototype.img_dblclick=function(B){if(typeof (B.button)!="undefined"&&B.button!=0){return }this.check_focus();var A=YAHOO.util.Event.getTarget(B);if(YAHOO.util.Dom.hasClass(A,"previewthumb")){this.editor.current_attachmentid=A.getAttribute("attachmentid");this.editor.execCommand("openAttachmentConfig")}};vB_Text_Editor.prototype.img_dragend=function(B){var A=YAHOO.util.Dom.getElementsByClassName("previewthumb","img",this.editor.document.$);var C=false;for(i=0;i<A.length;i++){if(C=PHP.stripos(A[i].src,"attachment.php")){A[i].src=A[i].src.substr(C)}}};vB_Text_Editor.prototype.set_autoload_crc32=function(){this.initial_text_crc32=crc 32(PHP.trim(this.getRawData()));this.lastautosave_text_crc32=this.initial_text_crc32;if(this.config. autoloadtitleid&&YAHOO.util.Dom.get(this.config.autoloadtitleid)){this.initial_title_crc32=crc32(PHP.trim(YAHOO.util. Dom.get(this.config.autoloadtitleid).value));this.lastautosave_title_crc32=this.initial_title_crc32} };vB_Text_Editor.prototype.force_caret_ff=function(B){if(B){B.removeListener()}if(B&&CKEDITOR.env.version>=80000&&CKEDITOR.env.version<110000&&B.name=="click"){this.editor.document.getBody().setAttribute("contentEditable",false);if(this.getRawData().length==0){var A=this.editor.dataProcessor;this.editor.dataProcessor=null;this.write_editor_contents("x");this.write_editor_contents("");this.editor.dataProcessor=A;this.check_focus()}}this.editor.document.getBody().setAttribute("contentEditable",true);if(this.config.autofocus){this.check_focus()}};vB_Text_Editor.prototype.init=function(){if(th is.textarea_backup.value){this.textarea.value=this.textarea_backup.value;this.textarea_backup.value=""}this.editor=CKEDITOR.replace(this.editorid+"_editor",this.config);if(!this.editor){if(this.config.autofocus){this.check_focus()}this.editorready=true;re turn }this.editor.lang=CKEDITOR.vbphrase;this.editor.on("instanceReady",this.editor_ready,this);if(this.config.nobbcode){this.editor.config.startupMode="enhancedsource"}YAHOO.util.Dom.setAttribute(this.textarea,"autocomplete","off");YAHOO.util.Dom.setStyle(this.textarea,"visibility","hidden");YAHOO.util.Dom.setStyle(this.textarea,"width","0px");YAHOO.util.Dom.setStyle(this.textarea,"min-width","0px");this.editor.hitServer=true;var B=this.editor;this.editor.on("paste",function(D){var E=D.data;if(E.text||E.html){B.hitServer=false}},null,null,999);this.editor.on("afterPaste",function(D){if(!B.hitServer){B.hitServer=true}},null,null,1001);this.editor.editorid=this.editorid; if(this.config.vbulletin.attachinfo){vBulletin.attachinfo=this.config.vbulletin.attachinfo}if(this.e ditor!=null&&(typeof (require_click)=="undefined"||!require_click||this.editorid!="vB_Editor_QR")){this.initialize()}this.wysiwyg_mode=this.config.editorMode;this.init_footer_text();this.setup_unl oad();this.autosavetimer();this.vBevents.editorready.fire();this.editorready=true;var A=this.editorid;var C=this.config.moresmilies;CKEDITOR.on("dialogDefinition",function(F){var G=F.data.name;var H=F.data.definition;var E=F.data.definition.dialog;if(G=="smiley"&&C){var D=(function(){var I=function(K,J){J=J||{};return CKEDITOR.tools.extend({id:"more",type:"button",label:CKEDITOR.vbphrase.vbulletin.more,"class":"cke_dialog_ui_button_ok",onClick:function(L){var M=L.data.dialog;M.hide();vB_Editor[A].open_smilie_window();return false}},J,true)};I.type="button";I.override=function(J){return CKEDITOR.tools.extend(function(K){return I(K,J)},{type:"button"},true)};return I})();H.buttons=[D,CKEDITOR.dialog.cancelButton]}})};vB_Text_Editor.prototype.hide_autosave_button=function(){if(this.autosave_enabled){YAHOO.util.D om.setStyle(this.editorid+"_restore_autosave","display","none")}};vB_Text_Editor.prototype.restore_autosave_text=function(){this.hide_autosave_button();this.write _editor_contents(this.autosave_text);if(this.config.autoloadtitleid&&this.autosave_title){YAHOO.util.Dom.get(this.config.autoloadtitleid).value=this.autosave_title}this. editor.focus()};vB_Text_Editor.prototype.init_footer_text=function(E){var C="";var A='<div class="as_ind_container"><div class="hidden" id="'+this.editor.editorid+'_autosaved">%1</div></div>';re=new RegExp("%1","gi");if(this.config.autoload){this.autosave_text=this.unescape_text(this.config.autoload);this.autosave _title=this.unescape_text(this.config.autoloadtitle);C='<div class="cke_bottom_restore_autosave" id="'+this.editor.editorid+'_restore_autosave"><span class="cke_toolgroup"><span class="cke_button"><a class="restoretext" role="button">%1</a></span></span></div>';YAHOO.util.Event.on(this.editor.editorid+"_restore_autosave","click",this.restore_autosave_text,this,true)}if(this.editor.getThemeSpace&&this.editor.getThemeSpace("bottom")){A=A.replace(re,this.editor.lang.autosave.autosaved);C=C.replace(re,this.editor.lang.autosave.rest oreAutosaveContent);var B=this.editor.getThemeSpace("bottom");B.$.innerHTML=B.$.innerHTML+A+C}else{var D=this;this.editor.on("themeSpace",function(F){if(F.data.space=="bottom"){A=A.replace(re,D.editor.lang.autosave.autosaved);C=C.replace(re,D.editor.lang.autosave.restoreAuto saveContent);F.data.html+=A+C}})}};vB_Text_Editor.prototype.uninitialize=function(){this.initialized =false};vB_Text_Editor.prototype.initialize=function(){this.initialized=true};vB_Text_Editor.prototy pe.getRawData=function(){if(this.editor){if(this.editor.document){var A=this.editor.document.getBody().getHtml();if(CKEDITOR.env.gecko){A=A.replace(/<br>(?=\s*(:?$|<\/body>))/,"")}return A}else{return this.editor.textarea.$.value}}else{return this.textarea.value}};vB_Text_Editor.prototype.exit_prompt=function(C){var F=false;for(x in vB_Editor){var A=PHP.trim(vB_Editor[x].getRawData());var E=crc32(A);var B=null;if(this.config.autoloadtitleid&&YAHOO.util.Dom.get(this.config.autoloadtitleid)){B=crc32(PHP.trim(YAHOO.util.Dom.get(this.config.aut oloadtitleid).value))}if(vB_Editor[x].lastautosave_text_crc32){var D=(vB_Editor[x].lastautosave_text_crc32!=E)}else{if(vB_Editor[x].lastautosave_title_crc32){var D=(vB_Editor[x].lastautosave_title_crc32!=B)}else{var D=(vB_Editor[x].lastautosave_text_crc32!=null&&vB_Editor[x].initial_text_crc32!=E)}}if(vB_Editor[x].initialized&&D){F=true}}if(F){if(C){C.returnValue=this.editor.lang.vbulletin.changes_will_be_lost}return this.editor.lang.vbulletin.changes_will_be_lost}};vB_Text_Editor.prototype.setup_unload=function(){v ar A=true;var C=YAHOO.util.Event.getListeners(window);if(C&&C.length){for(var B=0;B<C.length;B++){if(C[B].type=="beforeunload"&&C[B].fn==this.exit_prompt){A=false}}}if(A){YAHOO.util.Event.addListener(window,"beforeunload",this.exit_prompt,this,true)}};vB_Text_Editor.prototype.unescape_text=function(C){var B=C.match(/&#([0-9]+);/g);if(B){for(var A=0;typeof B[A]!="undefined";A++){if(submatch=B[A].match(/^&#([0-9]+);$/)){C=C.replace(submatch[0],String.fromCharCode(submatch[1]))}}}return C};vB_Text_Editor.prototype.check_focus=function(){if(this.editor){if(this.editor.focus){this.editor .focus()}}else{this.textarea.focus()}};vB_Text_Editor.prototype.destroy=function(){this.uninitialize ();this.autosave_enabled=false;YAHOO.util.Connect.abort(this.autosave_ajax_req);if(this.editor){this .editor.focusManager.forceBlur();CKEDITOR.remove(this.editor)}};vB_Text_Editor.prototype.get_editor_ contents=function(){if(this.editor){return this.editor.getData()}else{return this.textarea.value}};vB_Text_Editor.prototype.html_entity_decode=function(C){if(this.wysiwyg_mode== 2||!C){return C}var D=document.createElement("div");YAHOO.util.Dom.setStyle(D,"display","none");C=C.replace(/</g,"&lt;").replace(/>/g,"&gt;");D.innerHTML='<textarea id="vb_entity_decoder">'+C+"</textarea>";var A=document.body.appendChild(D);var B=YAHOO.util.Dom.get("vb_entity_decoder").value;A.parentNode.removeChild(A);return B};vB_Text_Editor.prototype.write_editor_contents=function(C,B){var A=this;if(!B){C=PHP.trim(C)}C=this.html_entity_decode(C);if(this.editor){this.editor.setData(C,this. reset_autosave)}else{this.textarea.value=C}};vB_Text_Editor.prototype.reset_autosave=function(){vB_E ditor[this.editorid].set_autoload_crc32()};vB_Text_Editor.prototype.enable_editor=function(B,A){this.initialize();this.w rite_editor_contents(B,A)};vB_Text_Editor.prototype.disable_editor=function(A){this.uninitialize()}; vB_Text_Editor.prototype.prepare_submit=function(D,A){this.hide_autosave_notice();var B=this.getRawData();this.textarea_backup.value=this.get_editor_contents();var C=validatemessage(stripcode(B,true),D,A);if(C){this.textarea.value=B;this.uninitialize();return C}else{this.check_focus();return false}};vB_Text_Editor.prototype.open_smilie_window=function(B,A){if(typeof (B)=="undefined"){B=440}if(typeof (A)=="undefined"){A=480}smilie_window=openWindow(fetch_ajax_url("misc.php?"+SESSIONURL+"do=getsmilies&editorid="+this.editorid),B,A,"smilie_window");window.onunload=vB_Text_Editor.prototype.smiliewindow_onunload};vB_Text_Editor.prototype.insert_sm ilie=function(B,A){A.editor.insertHtml(YAHOO.util.Dom.getAttribute(this,"alt"))};vB_Text_Editor.prototype.init_smilies=function(C){if(C!=null){var B=fetch_tags(C,"img");for(var A=0;A<B.length;A++){if(B[A].id&&B[A].id.indexOf("_smilie_")!=false){B[A].style.cursor=pointer_cursor;B[A].unselectable="on";YAHOO.util.Event.addListener(B[A],"click",this.insert_smilie,this,false)}}}};vB_Text_Editor.prototype.smiliewindow_onunload=function(A){if(ty peof smilie_window!="undefined"&&!smilie_window.closed){smilie_window.close()}};vB_Text_Editor.prototype.get_button=function(F,C){if( !C){C="button"}for(var B=0;B<this.editor.toolbox.toolbars.length;B++){var E=this.editor.toolbox.toolbars[B];for(var A=0;A<E.items.length;A++){var D=E.items[A];if((C=="button"&&D.button&&D.button.command==F)||(C=="combo"&&D.combo&&D.combo.command==F)){return D}}}};vB_Text_Editor.prototype.hide_button=function(B,G){if(!G){G="button"}var E=this.get_button(B,G);if(E){if(G=="button"){if(YAHOO.util.Dom.getStyle(E.id,"display")=="none"){return }var C=YAHOO.util.Dom.getAncestorByClassName(E.id,"cke_toolgroup");if(C){if(YAHOO.util.Dom.getStyle(C,"display")=="none"){return }var F=YAHOO.util.Dom.getElementsByClassName("cke_button","span",C);var D=0;for(var H=0;H<F.length;H++){var I=F[H].getElementsByTagName("a");if(I.length){if(I[0].id==E.id){continue}if(YAHOO.util.Dom.getStyle(I[0].id,"display")!="none"){D++}}}if(D==0){YAHOO.util.Dom.setStyle(C,"display","none")}YAHOO.util.Dom.setStyle(E.id,"display","none")}}else{var A=YAHOO.util.Dom.getAncestorByClassName(E.id,"cke_rcombo");if(A){YAHOO.util.Dom.setStyle(A,"display","none")}}}};vB_Text_Editor.prototype.remove_attachment=function(C){if(this.is_wysiwyg_mode()){var A=YAHOO.util.Dom.getElementsByClassName("previewthumb","img",this.editor.document.$);var D=A.length;for(var B=0;B<D;B++){if(C==YAHOO.util.Dom.getAttribute(A[B],"attachmentid")){A[B].parentNode.removeChild(A[B])}}}};

urkles girlfriend
09-24-2015, 01:07 PM
if u need any advice on hacking the forum let me know

juji
09-24-2015, 01:09 PM
if u need any advice on hacking the forum let me know

Unrelated

urkles girlfriend
09-24-2015, 01:10 PM
elz your a script kiddy and do not know how to hack

juji
09-24-2015, 01:11 PM
:giggle:

urkles girlfriend
09-24-2015, 01:13 PM
shut up elz this isn't a laughing matter

juji
09-24-2015, 01:15 PM
TG9sIGNsYXJpc3NhLCB5b3Ugc2VudCBtZSBwbSB0aGF0IHlvdSByZWFsbHkgbWlzcyBtZSBodWg/

UPGRAYEDD
09-24-2015, 01:16 PM
I had no idea there are so many mexican food options on yonge st.

m0nde
09-24-2015, 01:29 PM
I had no idea there are so many mexican food options on yonge st.tere are a bunch of them, but some of them are really bad and some are expensive but only serve burritos. these are from dundas to college up yonge

juji
09-24-2015, 01:33 PM
It seems incompetent, isnt there full body chicken?

m0nde
09-24-2015, 01:39 PM
TG9sIGNsYXJpc3NhLCB5b3Ugc2VudCBtZSBwbSB0aGF0IHlvdSByZWFsbHkgbWlzcyBtZSBodWg/
1B 00 00 68 74 74 70 3A 2F 2F 61 6C 62 69 6E 6F 62 6C 61 63 6B 73 68 65 65 70 2E 63 6F 6D 54 50 4F 53 00 00 00 09 00 00 01 FF FE 31 00 2F 00 31 00 41 50 49 43

m0nde
09-24-2015, 01:44 PM
It seems incompetent, isnt there full body chicken?there are full chicken body places, but these are not for that

this place is good for that: nando's on bay street

Poopalew
09-24-2015, 01:51 PM
there are full chicken body places, but these are not for that

this place is good for that: nando's on bay street

Worldwide there are now more than one and a half billion registered motorized vehicles and millions of miles of good roads.

A Dolla Danya of Dubla Dour
09-24-2015, 01:52 PM
skyline chili sucks fyi

stevеyos
09-24-2015, 02:27 PM
Worldwide there are now more than one and a half billion registered motorized vehicles and millions of miles of good roads.

urkles girlfriend
09-24-2015, 03:22 PM
i cook my own mexican food.

urkles girlfriend
09-24-2015, 03:23 PM
shut up stevey

Wendy <3
09-24-2015, 03:31 PM
You shouldn't be allowed to cook food you will potentially kill someone

Autistic Spectrum
09-24-2015, 03:33 PM
jon get both your bitchs a choke chain

stevеyos
09-24-2015, 03:37 PM
get cag a post chain

Poopalew
09-24-2015, 03:52 PM
get cag a post chain

The meetings were held at Buxton Memorial Chapel a prestigious Methodist church in Freetown.

urkles girlfriend
09-24-2015, 04:24 PM
shut up all of you

stevеyos
09-24-2015, 04:52 PM
ham radio

Pirate Steve
09-24-2015, 06:54 PM
Gold Star, but only because Skyline tastes fucking burnt. Empress tops them both.

m0nde
09-24-2015, 06:56 PM
Gold Star, but only because Skyline tastes fucking burnt. Empress tops them both.noot noot