PDA

View Full Version : just returned from European wax center

urkles girlfriend
09-28-2015, 04:34 PM
Since im hairy as fuck i have to return every 3 weeks instead of 4.. also the hot waxs gets on my lips and i have this paralyzing fear that the lady is going to rip open my vagina. I would shave it but id rather not be a prickly pear.

urkles girlfriend
09-28-2015, 04:35 PM
Thank goodness i didn't let my bush get out of hand this time, cus the longer the bush, the more it fucking hurts. :(

Pirate Steve
09-28-2015, 04:38 PM
I once watched a grown man shave his balls.

urkles girlfriend
09-28-2015, 04:38 PM
Why would he do such a thing. His balls will itch and feel like a prickly pear

urkles girlfriend
09-28-2015, 04:39 PM
The hairs will poke the sides of his legs

Pirate Steve
09-28-2015, 04:42 PM
I shave mine, it's not so bad. Just don't wear boxers.

urkles girlfriend
09-28-2015, 05:01 PM
Your poor wife having to feel your prickly balls on her vagina

Pirate Steve
09-28-2015, 05:17 PM
I'm not sure who you've been banging, but my balls hang low enough that it doesn't touch the vagoo.

Wendy <3
09-28-2015, 05:20 PM
Let's keep this thread clean

urkles girlfriend
09-28-2015, 05:21 PM
I'm not sure who you've been banging, but my balls hang low enough that it doesn't touch the vagoo.

your prickly pear, saggy ass balls are spiking your wifes vagina

urkles girlfriend
09-28-2015, 05:21 PM
if you cared about her you wouldn't shave it.

Pirate Steve
09-28-2015, 05:28 PM
I don't

urkles girlfriend
09-28-2015, 05:29 PM
:o

urkles girlfriend
09-28-2015, 05:29 PM
this conversation is over get the fuck out of my waxing thread!

Pirate Steve
09-28-2015, 05:30 PM
Which of your holes is open the least?

urkles girlfriend
09-28-2015, 05:32 PM
my greatest fears: http://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/labia-majora-tear

urkles girlfriend
09-28-2015, 05:33 PM
While training with a new Esthetician..and practicing Brazilians the Esthetician in training split my skin in the labia area. I've been waxing for over 3years and have NEVER seen anything like this. I'm okay, and it healing okay. I just want to make sure that this never happens again...and to a client. Is there anything we can do to prevent this? I'm not comfortable with her waxing again until I find out why this happened. Is this a risk we take when waxing these thin/sensitive areas of the body? HELP...

urkles girlfriend
09-28-2015, 05:34 PM
I never use Soft wax on the labia for this very reason. Works well for some people ... but i am not an advocate. So sorry this happened to you! The most incidents that show up in the ER from 'beauty procedures' are from waxing this area .... Hope you get better soon. I bet the girl feels bad and it will affect her confidence for a while ... but i also bet it won't happen again as she will be more cautious. Recover quickly..

Pirate Steve
09-28-2015, 05:39 PM
My biggest fear http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Parenthood_8010de_283510.jpg

urkles girlfriend
09-28-2015, 05:39 PM
This has JUST happened to me and my husband comes home is 3 days after being gone for 6 months for work! This is what I get for trying to wax myself. Someone mention preparation H..I understand it pulls tissue together and shrinks but is it ok to put on a wound? Has anyone tried this? Will I be ok to have sex (risk of infection) in 3 days? Oh I can't believe I have done this.
Any advice is welcomed.
Thank you.

urkles girlfriend
09-28-2015, 05:41 PM
Need some help from my peeps in the RR for this.

I bought her a gift card from a spa for Xmas. When I bought it, the girl behind the counter asked if I would like to purchase it for a specific item (message, fascial, etc.). I said naw, Ill let her chose. She handed me a menu of services. At the bottom, BAM, Brazilian Wax. I said, lets do this one. She said, "good luck with that" and smiled.

The gift card is still sitting on the mantle.

Need some help guys.

urkles girlfriend
09-28-2015, 05:44 PM
2007-07-04, 07:20 AM
Since we have dated for 3 years, my SO (now wife) has had a tendency to let her pubic hair grow more than I would care for. (She is not one of these wildebeasts that you mistake for being a sasquatch down there, but I have spent some time trying to tell her that she would look better with a neatly trimmed patch/rest of area. However, whenever I bring it up (which is not that much -- only on occassions) and I suggest going for a Brazilian, she always ends that idea by telling me that her lips are rather big, and that when she tried to go bare once, she felt uncomfortable.

(One thing about my wife that I am not pleased about is her reluctance to trying new things, so oftentimes I don't hear the displeasure she talks about, but rather, "I don't want to try something new.)

Any suggestions/tactics that I should try

urkles girlfriend
09-28-2015, 05:52 PM
1. Ask Guys are simple creatures. When we want a beer from the kitchen, we don't say, “Wow, I'm pretty parched right now,” and eye whoever is around us, hoping they will get up and grab us a brew. No, we say, “Woman, get me a beer. And a sandwich while you're at it.” The same is true when trying to get your girl a special haircut; you usually just need to ask. But, Nicky says, “Don't just command her to shave, try to be nice about it.” Bringing it up in conversation (relaxed conversation) will have the best chance of smooth results. If you're relaxed and calm about it, she will be, too. Plus, if she does take a turn to negative town, staying relaxed can give you an easy way out, even if you have to claim you were joking.

2. Suggest it as Foreplay It's not too uncommon for mutual shaving scenes to take place in adult entertainmentos. Try suggesting this in your own bedroom (or bathroom), but, as Grace warns, make sure you're very close to the girl before suggesting this. If she doesn't feel a strong connection in the relationship, it's much more likely that she will be turned off, not on by such an intimate suggestion.

3. Groom Yourself “I would much rather go down on a guy who shaves, or at least trims, than one who has a bush,” says Jess. Not only is this a way to keep the girl happy, but it gives you some leverage in trying to get her to shave. Well, I shave myself, so would it be too much to ask you to return the favor?

4. Withhold Oral Be very careful with this advice, Bros. While many girls love getting oral, taking it away from them until they shave may have devastating results for you and your pen*s. While some girls get the clue and shave if you employ this threat, it is much more likely that she'll get pissed off and not get you off for quite some time. Again, proceed with caution here.

5. Pay for a Day at the Spa for Her For some reason, there are girls out there who think getting a Brazilian waxing is much classier than them actually shaving themselves. If your girl has this idea in her head, let her run with it. Jess gets once-a-week Brazilian waxes, but only because her boyfriend paid for her first trip to the spa to get it done. After that, she was hooked and continued going all on her own. It's a small price to pay for amazing results. Thanks again to Nicky, Jess, and Grace for their suggestions (I know they'll be reading this). If any of you Bros have found techniques for getting out of hairy situations, or techniques that got you eternally shot down, leave them in the comments below

UPGRAYEDD
09-28-2015, 06:22 PM
never been in an unshaved snatch, probably fun for a laugh.

m0nde
09-28-2015, 07:10 PM
cag, make sure you don't leave a single hair on your body anywhere

stevеyos
09-28-2015, 07:12 PM
Let's keep this thread clean

stevеyos
09-28-2015, 07:13 PM
females are so fucking stupid