PDA

View Full Version : fjs radio - want to be a part of fjs radio?

steveyos
09-29-2015, 01:37 PM
so the only bad thing about tapatalk is the post button is at the top right so I clicked the x and closed the window lol I wrote a long thing about this and now it's gone and fuck the world anyway do you want to be a part of fjs radio I'm busy on wednesdays on thursdays it's a maybe but any other day I'm usually free but it also depends on if I can get internet basically and I want to use my headset that's at my cousin's so let me konw ahead of time so I can get that and

steveyos
09-29-2015, 01:39 PM
I have access to google hangouts on every device, I"m willing to use anything else but remember my only access to windows is at my cousin's and it's rare I'll be able to fjs radio there and my best device is a faggot hisense chromebook then I have a bunch of shitty android devices the two biggest are 7" so my best bet is google hangouts on my chromebook anything else might be a problem but we'll make ti work I"m sure I"m just saying get google hangouts faggot

steveyos
09-29-2015, 01:40 PM
this is a very serious thread I want to serously get this going now and my original post was very seriou snad typed out and Im so fucking mad and I dont' hate tapatalk though it's not their fault also after the inital thread the post button goes to the bottomm right of the window not the top right so they'll fix it I"m telling them now to fix it and they listen

juji
09-29-2015, 01:41 PM
No, thanks

It seems good idea, it would be your replacement your posting to podcast.

urkles girlfriend
09-29-2015, 01:48 PM
i would listen if it wasn't a bunch of technobabble

steveyos
09-29-2015, 01:55 PM
elz don't worry fjs will have plenty of text sections for you to be a part of

steveyos
09-29-2015, 01:56 PM
cag you have no fucking idea I hate everythig I don't want anything to do with anything that exists I want to make up my whole entire universe I don't want real products involved I want everything made up I want everything to be pretend for example I want you to play a pretty lady

urkles girlfriend
09-29-2015, 02:00 PM
lnmao

m0nde
09-29-2015, 02:17 PM
this sounds like a great idea, stevey,. i think you will get alot of fans and you can have a site where you hae all the podcasts listed (like a blog) and you can put advertising there and make some money :tup: i hope you give hints on tapatalk and perkt.v and all that because you rock

steveyos
09-29-2015, 02:38 PM
monde you're trying very hard to troll me right now which is why this is the perfect time for us to do this I want to do it w/ you first I wanna do this very legitly and have per-interviews and blah blah please add me on google fjs.stevey@gmail.com

steveyos
09-29-2015, 02:38 PM
cag you're going to be a part of this too what are you interested in do you want to b eintereviewd do you want to do the weather or the news do you want to comedy it's up to you or doyou want me to just tie your chain to whatever post you're needed at

fanfare
09-29-2015, 06:42 PM
sign me up

Autistic Spectrum
09-29-2015, 06:47 PM
sorry my shedule is pretty full with my weekly fjs podcast you told us all to make a year ago

m0nde
09-29-2015, 10:32 PM
i'm on board anything you need just tell me becaUSE I know you're serioius and dedicated and will follow through on this like you do everything else and it's worth supporting you in every way possible

m0nde
09-29-2015, 10:33 PM
btw, i gave thi s thread 5 gold boxes to get exposure hope that helps

steveyos
09-30-2015, 01:25 AM
fjs.stevey@gmail.com add me monde add me while you're being classic monde we gotta do this now

Desolation
09-30-2015, 01:38 AM
i wanna join

Desolation
09-30-2015, 01:39 AM
i have the... heh... experience... ;^}

A Dolla Danya of Dubla Dour
09-30-2015, 02:39 AM
i want to be a part of the radio station, but more interesting is if stevey u did like a twitch.tv stream of what its like to live in a vsan tbh id find that pretty interesting

m0nde
09-30-2015, 02:48 AM
i want to be a part of the radio station, but more interesting is if stevey u did like a twitch.tv stream of what its like to live in a vsan tbh id find that pretty interestingyeah, forget podacasting, do a video podcast using twitch or youtube's streaming thing

steveyos
09-30-2015, 04:31 AM
1. deso you're hired

2. if you guys wanted to buy me a unlimited mobile data hotspot or a phone with a unlimited data plan as long as it wasn't a shit phone that couldn't handle it sure I'd let you guys get your lizard jollies as you watch someone with a completely false sense of reality in your minds as you cackle evilly and I try not to laugh at how sad your lives are while I'm exercising and eating healthy and being out and about etc etc hopefully I can get reception from arcadia forest I can set up at one of the many nice lakes and trails and make it like super gay I could even have a easel and canvas and occasionally I"ll get up to paint but intead of painting I'll just put on a painter french hat uhh baggett and pick up the brush and the weird thing they put paints on make a joke about fanfare then put it all back and walk away from it I would really like sid to be my glenn humplick just have him in a small window in the corner and I'll let him lulz at my misery for hours on end then just randomly drop in an actaul piece of reality real world stuff not gimmicks about his life make him sad and shut him up a bit so he doesn't ruin the show by overdoing it I don't wanna record it and upload later it'd be much more motivating to counter troll you guys in real time I wouldn't be as entertaining or as entertained not doing it live I GOTTA DO IT LIVE

steveyos
09-30-2015, 04:31 AM
man I'm very mad and stupid and fat

steveyos
09-30-2015, 04:32 AM
and I have no intention on bettering myself, I just plan on leaching off the gvrmnt forever! spork alert spork alaert caps lock not working alert gogle needs to all die every last google employee deserves to die alert

steveyos
09-30-2015, 04:33 AM
I still can't get over the switching of caps lock for the windows key but no caps lock where the windows key was, bless your heart google

steveyos
09-30-2015, 04:36 AM
also I want a learner bot at fjs and a real legit one not poopalew I want it to fully be as good or better than bonzai buddy please let me know if ya'll know of where to get one money isn't an issue but the best forum software is free as is with most things so ya know

A Dolla Danya of Dubla Dour
09-30-2015, 05:53 AM
find a prepay unlimited data phone and if you broadcast like twice a week ill pay for it

steveyos
09-30-2015, 08:29 AM
just order a freedompop wifi hotspot in your name and send me it

urkles girlfriend
09-30-2015, 08:32 AM
1. deso you're hired

2. if you guys wanted to buy me a unlimited mobile data hotspot or a phone with a unlimited data plan as long as it wasn't a shit phone that couldn't handle it sure I'd let you guys get your lizard jollies as you watch someone with a completely false sense of reality in your minds as you cackle evilly and I try not to laugh at how sad your lives are while I'm exercising and eating healthy and being out and about etc etc hopefully I can get reception from arcadia forest I can set up at one of the many nice lakes and trails and make it like super gay I could even have a easel and canvas and occasionally I"ll get up to paint but intead of painting I'll just put on a painter french hat uhh baggett and pick up the brush and the weird thing they put paints on make a joke about fanfare then put it all back and walk away from it I would really like sid to be my glenn humplick just have him in a small window in the corner and I'll let him lulz at my misery for hours on end then just randomly drop in an actaul piece of reality real world stuff not gimmicks about his life make him sad and shut him up a bit so he doesn't ruin the show by overdoing it I don't wanna record it and upload later it'd be much more motivating to counter troll you guys in real time I wouldn't be as entertaining or as entertained not doing it live I GOTTA DO IT LIVE
As if you dont have 500 phones....

steveyos
09-30-2015, 09:01 AM
lol cag thinks you can't buy phones unless they have plans typical lizard

Poopalew
09-30-2015, 10:24 AM
lol cag thinks you can't buy phones unless they have plans typical lizard

What I d like you to do is put yourself in peace.

urkles girlfriend
09-30-2015, 12:48 PM
stevey how about you stop using my picture as your avatar that's creepy as hell

Wendy <3
09-30-2015, 02:10 PM

Move in with jon so you won't have the ability to eat ever again

urkles girlfriend
09-30-2015, 03:08 PM
jon caught me eating a twinkie he's really mad :hide:

Wendy <3
09-30-2015, 04:46 PM
Jon is a twinkie

Desolation
09-30-2015, 05:13 PM
aight got the gig now what do u need me to do stevey?

steveyos
09-30-2015, 05:28 PM
1. change my avatar

2. deso I'll update soon I'm stuck w/ 500mb of data right now can't do shitttttttttttttttt

Autistic Spectrum
10-16-2015, 09:11 PM

thanks for finally coming to terms with this

juji
10-16-2015, 09:13 PM
dp did you know steveyos got kicked out of his house and he's currently living in the van?

Autistic Spectrum
10-16-2015, 09:15 PM
ya , lol , it's funny because he always wanted to live in a Winnebago but fell short and has to live in a van

Camoron
What I d like you to do is put yourself in peace.

yeah no shit just end it stevey

Camoron
you ar e literally living an SNL skit at this point, be done with this cruel world

urkles girlfriend
10-16-2015, 10:18 PM
Camerone is drunk lmao. He gets mean when hes been drinking. He was so mean to cody on tinychat that cody left the tinychat room and didn't come back for the rest of the night

juji
10-16-2015, 10:23 PM
http://i.imgur.com/7IP8vrM.png

Wendy <3
10-16-2015, 11:32 PM
SOrry stoveyo i will do your radio show

m0nde
10-16-2015, 11:37 PM
SOrry stoveyo i will do your radio show

do a 5-10 min recording with him so we can splice it into the show when stevey and i do our primcube second sim life podcast it is coming soon

urkles girlfriend
10-17-2015, 07:17 PM
so is this an actual thing? if so i will listen.

m0nde
10-17-2015, 07:23 PM
of course it's real. every project stevey has taken on has been a resounding success. he's not one to just abandon things he takes on. please interview with him for a few minutes and have stevey record it so it can be included

steveyos
10-17-2015, 07:23 PM
I'm not releasing it publically only people who won't show it to monde

urkles girlfriend
10-17-2015, 07:25 PM
what the fuck stevey

m0nde
10-17-2015, 07:26 PM
stevey, the main part is going to be you and me doing the interview while doing something in second life. have you finished working on my realistic avatar? i want it to look exactly llike me in every way. and i want yours to look exactly like you. this is going to be a very cool video/podcast. i hope you're as excited as i am

Camoron
10-18-2015, 03:17 PM
Camerone is drunk lmao. He gets mean when hes been drinking. He was so mean to cody on tinychat that cody left the tinychat room and didn't come back for the rest of the night

maybe i should eat a :snickers: