PDA

View Full Version : AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

steveyos
09-30-2015, 04:18 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OXrcv42xL4

steveyos
09-30-2015, 04:22 AM
I want this, beam.ng, and spintires to put all their best parts together they won't the good news is I"ll be able to afford my own team before these get boring it'd be nice to have them combined but separate they still all rule but holy mother of nature dying light, oh man oh wow let me tell you something pal four players so three of you need to get the fuck ready because we're going to have a marathon session a bit after the vehicles come out let's give it time to patch

EARLY ACCESS EARLY ACCESS EARLY ACCESS who was it again that used that argument against me that though just because dayz never got anywhere that no other game ever would???

steveyos
09-30-2015, 04:24 AM
oh I also wish idk who I can't think of anyone in particular to do the cutscene stuff and actulaly all npc human stuff everything they do is shit they animate shit they talk shit it's really all very bad there but then the game is the best game ever made in terms of gameplay so fuck the story but seriously even I"m like what the fuck I skip everything but still they are just almost as bad as bethseda and it's like serioulsy but then you play and it's like weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it's the biggest contrast in anything ever in history anyway the point is cag is fucking ugly holy shit lol gonna need three for dying light sign up itt