lnopia the great
01-08-2013, 10:35 PM
keep it f'n g

Ramen
01-08-2013, 11:17 PM
staittup!

maks
01-08-2013, 11:28 PM
your weight is the least of your problems, try not being a stupid vapid butt licking whore

juji
01-08-2013, 11:31 PM
stop posting pics, it's not a troll, it's spam and im going to call "brave troll" to send your shit was ca$h on your twitter friends

Ramen
01-08-2013, 11:40 PM
stop posting pics, it's not a troll, it's spam and im going to call "brave troll" to send your shit was ca$h on your twitter friends

those skater posers in your sig make me angry... they look like they worship bam margera and masturbate while watching jackass...

Ramen
01-08-2013, 11:41 PM
your weight is the least of your problems, try not being a stupid vapid butt licking whore

aww... #cripplerage

lnopia the great
01-08-2013, 11:54 PM
lizards fantasize about the shit that i do daily like
these posters post about all the shit that i do really

Ramen
01-08-2013, 11:57 PM
"if you were a girl who is the one guy you would have sex with? "JOHN STAMOS"

sex with dead people
01-08-2013, 11:57 PM
which pic is now...

Ramen
01-08-2013, 11:59 PM
which pic is now...

the one on the right. lol... the one on the left was june/july of 2011.

juji
01-08-2013, 11:59 PM
those skater posers in your sig make me angry... they look like they worship bam margera and masturbate while watching jackass...

wow you have envy and selfish ambition, also you made a wrong judge, we aren't stakers, are HACKERS, everyone knows i've destroyed ytmnsfw and reject haven u stupid glutton

Ramen
01-09-2013, 12:01 AM
wow you have envy and selfish ambition, also you made a wrong judge, we aren't stakers, are HACKERS, everyone knows i've destroyed ytmnsfw and reject haven u stupid glutton

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/34618_o.gif

sex with dead people
01-09-2013, 12:11 AM
Gonna show this to my mom when she wakes up

Ramen
01-09-2013, 12:52 AM
Gonna show this to my mom when she wakes up

this thread?? tell your mom to post...

syncan aka ken post jr
01-09-2013, 12:54 AM
same goes for me you fat bitch

Ramen
01-09-2013, 12:59 AM
same goes for me you fat bitch

come back in a drunken rage??

where have you been?? in jail for beating your kids?

abercrombie
01-09-2013, 05:59 PM
you look good :)

Ramen
01-09-2013, 06:01 PM
you look good :)

thank you, love! <3

blumpkin blownuts
01-09-2013, 06:01 PM
ok ill bite
how are you loosing so much wait? because i need to slim down again and this time i cant drink/dope myself thin

Ramen
01-09-2013, 06:05 PM
ok ill bite
how are you loosing so much wait? because i need to slim down again and this time i cant drink/dope myself thin

i'd be happy to help!! do you have skype so i don't flood the forums with ways to loose wait? lolramenlol

i can get you a fool-proof wait loose plan...

blumpkin blownuts
01-09-2013, 06:07 PM
is it really that complicated? we can contain it to this thread cuz i dont have skype
my biggest problem is my appetite, i need to fins a way to suppress it especially late at night

maks
01-09-2013, 06:33 PM
ok ill bite

she has worms

lnopia the great
01-09-2013, 06:46 PM
futurama style worms am i right

lnopia the great
01-09-2013, 06:48 PM
I'd hit it

flagerchat is a pedophile

Ramen
01-09-2013, 06:50 PM
is it really that complicated? we can contain it to this thread cuz i dont have skype
my biggest problem is my appetite, i need to fins a way to suppress it especially late at night

ok, but if people start bitching, it wasn't my call.

nb4 ramen doesn't know what she's talking about because faggots, i've lost 69lbs on my own. suck my dick.

ok, i'm going to ask you some questions because it'll help change your eating habits and help turn it into a healthy lifestyle.

-do you like vegetables, if not, are there any you can stomach and what are they?
-can you commit to getting a little more activity a few days a week? (and i don't mean you don't have to buy insanity or p90x, i mean even just going for more walks or some sort of movement.)
-do you have a smartphone, ipad, ipod touch? (this IS relevant, i'll get to it later)
-will you be preparing your own meals/can/will you be willing to cook? (it's not required but it helps!)
-do you still want to be able to eat whatever you want and make compromises?

Ramen
01-09-2013, 06:53 PM
I'd hit it

sshh!!! you'll anger the lisa!!

maks
01-09-2013, 07:00 PM
nb4 ramen doesn't know what she's talking about because faggots, i've lost 69lbs on my own. suck my dick.

getting e-coli from licking butts isn't the same as knowing what you're talking about

sex with dead people
01-09-2013, 07:02 PM
this thread?? tell your mom to post...

I'm too embarrassed of everyone here to let her post here ever again.

Ramen
01-09-2013, 07:04 PM
I'm too embarrassed of everyone here to let her post here ever again.

...so she posted before??

Alsto
01-09-2013, 07:40 PM
the fact that some people think ramen is attractive, scares me... not because of them but because i've fucked some sluts in my time and i'm afraid that they could be even dirtier whores than her...

blumpkin blownuts
01-09-2013, 09:11 PM
-do you like vegetables, if not, are there any you can stomach and what are they?
not really, in fact i don't like any fresh vegetables except boiled cabbage or corn, or spinach/greens
i get most of my vegetables from cans which i know is bad but canned green beans and peas are actually tasty
i can't stand the taste of salad of any kind

-can you commit to getting a little more activity a few days a week? (and i don't mean you don't have to buy insanity or p90x, i mean even just going for more walks or some sort of movement.)
definitely. i used to walk/jog maybe 6mi a week until the weather turned, which has probably accelerated my weight gain a bit. i have a pirate copy of p90x i've never checked out, i probably should because i need some intense cardio badly. i still lift 3x a week.

-do you have a smartphone, ipad, ipod touch? (this IS relevant, i'll get to it later)
yeah, a 3g or 4g phone i forget which but i use internet on it occasionally. it does apps and shit but i never use em

-will you be preparing your own meals/can/will you be willing to cook? (it's not required but it helps!)

most of my meals are home cooked, well maybe half are cooked from scratch the rest is frozen stuff cooked in the oven.
i eat restaurant food maybe 2-3x a month, like sit-down restaurants. i've been able to limit fast food to maybe once a month

-do you still want to be able to eat whatever you want and make compromises?
i still crave fast food but i like not having to go out to get it & also saving money, so i can live without that easily enough. there's always sugary foods around the house though and i have trouble sleeping without a big dose of sugar at night, well either sugar or cheese. i want to knock that off badly, because i think that's my biggest problem.

also fwiw, my target weight is 185. i checked into rehab in july weighing 165, and right now i'm 225, so i've been gaining weight fast after quitting drugs & booze. it really pisses me off because almost all my meals during the time i was using were junk food but then again i wasn't hungry enough to be able to eat but once every 1-2 days. now i eat 1-2 real meals every day -- in addition to stuffing my face with sweets at night.

blumpkin blownuts
01-09-2013, 09:13 PM
i really want to find some kindof appetite suppressant that isn't a stimulant but i imagine that's unrealistic

Ramen
01-09-2013, 11:04 PM
the best appetite suppressant is clean eating, and by eating lots of fiber. do you like broccoli?? broccoli with cheese even?

now i asked about the smart phone thing because it is next to impossible to change your eating habits without keeping track of what you eat. i always thought that "writing down" all your food was hogwash and just too much WORK, which is why a lot of people end up failing eating plans. download a free app called "my fitness pal". they will help you make a target calorie goal/day. with it you can pretty much eat whatever you want, but in moderation, as long as you don't go over your goal. when you enter your exercise for the day, it adds more calories to your daily target and can therefore eat more if you so choose.

now, you could do the my fitness pal, but i'm not going to just throw you towards and app and leave it at that. you need to get through the "clean eating" lesson. eat "clean" if at all possible.

food:

avoid- fried, greasy, hard carbs (white bread, etc), high fat meats, cream based soups, super high sodium

recommended foods- lean meats (especially chicken and turkey. sub ground turkey for ground beef if you can.), lots of vegetables, whole grains (sara lee makes a great 45 calorie multigrain sliced bread. in nashville they carry a brand called "healthy life"... good shit. i miss it..), high fiber foods
(fiber keeps you fuller and you body can't absorb much which is why it makes you poo so in retrospect you take in less calories), cooking spray over fats and oils EXCEPT healthy oils like flaxseed oil and olive oil (i use NOTHING but olive oil.), if you must have fries then bake some, as a man you can consume more calories so make burgers with extra lean beef or turkey

now, the only thing i would recommend be completely OFF limits are high calorie drinks and fried foods.

anything else, you can have whatever you want but PORTION CONTROL is KEY!!! i still have chocolate and cookies every now and then as a treat. you will learn to treat yourself and then you don't feel deprived.

keeping track of all you consume and looking back at it can also help you from binging because it puts it into perspective how much you've eaten.

now here's portion guidelines to help you if you don't have a food scale:
pasta - 1 cup cooked is about 2oz, one serving, visually it's roughly the size of your fist.
one serving of lean meat is 3 or 4 oz. (yeah.. restaurants OVER feed people) and it's roughly the size of your palm without your fingers of course.
teaspoon is roughly the top segment of your index finger
tablespoon is roughly the top section of your thumb
one oz of lean meat of cheese is roughly the size from base to tip of your thumb

read all your nutrition labels!! portion and consume a serving at a time!!

i don't recommend drinking but it won't ruin you, just take the calories into account!!

i recommend cardio at least 4x a week with a minimum of 35min each time, and strength at least 2x a week. muscle burns fat and after doing strength training, your body continues burning calories. give your body 24-48 hours to recover after strength training before you do more strength training. you said you lift so i assume you have free weights. do full body 2x a week. bodybuilding.com has great workouts/exercises. they also have recipes.

and the biggest rule is WATER WATER WATER!!! have MINIMUM 8 servings of water/day. one serving is 8oz. there are 2 servings in the average bottled water. drink at least 4 bottles of water and you'll be fine. more water is best, but just 8x8oz minimum. if you get used to drinking water like beer (pretending i'm chugging a beer actually helps me. pitiful, i know, cuz i don't drink anymore) then the next soda you have will taste too sweet. srsly...

ok, i can't think of anything else. read all of this ^^^^ and if you have a questions, let me know.

sex with dead people
01-09-2013, 11:18 PM
My mom used to post here all the time.

Desolation
01-09-2013, 11:28 PM
we all j'ing off itt or what the heck is goin on/

Garfield
01-10-2013, 03:41 AM
whered all the skin go?

Garfield
01-10-2013, 03:42 AM
is it tucked into your bra? or i mean. is it really thick now? like the elastic in my underwear?

rubycalaber
01-10-2013, 11:11 AM
69lbs

very appropriate

rubycalaber
01-10-2013, 11:13 AM
if I lost 69lbs I think all that would be left is my skeleton

rubycalaber
01-10-2013, 11:13 AM
(so on change)

maks
01-10-2013, 11:27 AM
if I lost 69lbs I think all that would be left is my skeleton

of course, vegetarianism isn't healthy

rubycalaber
01-10-2013, 11:32 AM
I thought I could get enough protein by eating my own cum but my alternative diet hasn't been working out

timmy
01-10-2013, 11:35 AM
you actually use more nutrients creating jizz than eating it good job

maks
01-10-2013, 11:35 AM
have some haggis for god's sake you look like you're straight out of auschwitz

blumpkin blownuts
01-10-2013, 02:11 PM
and ya nevuh call, ya nevuh write
don't you love your bubby anymoah

blumpkin blownuts
01-10-2013, 02:17 PM
thanks ramen

water is a big problem for me as i hate unflavored water. so is it a bad idea to use 0-cal flavorings like crystal lite?

and i've always thought calorie counting was a load of crap too, but since you swear by it i guess ill get that app and start doing it. the serving sizes are nuts, i'll take your recommendations about water and fiber and hopefully i can get by with eating less again. what are your thoughts on using a fiber supplement like metamucil?

Lexi Persimmons
01-10-2013, 04:04 PM
Drink some Liquid Plumber. That'll clean you out.

plusle riot
01-10-2013, 05:39 PM
have some haggis for god's sake you look like you're straight out of auschwitz

the new album, 'Straight Outta Auschwitz' from J.W.A, out on Tuesday.

juji
01-10-2013, 06:46 PM
the best appetite suppressant is clean eating, and by eating lots of fiber. do you like broccoli?? broccoli with cheese even?

now i asked about the smart phone thing because it is next to impossible to change your eating habits without keeping track of what you eat. i always thought that "writing down" all your food was hogwash and just too much WORK, which is why a lot of people end up failing eating plans. download a free app called "my fitness pal". they will help you make a target calorie goal/day. with it you can pretty much eat whatever you want, but in moderation, as long as you don't go over your goal. when you enter your exercise for the day, it adds more calories to your daily target and can therefore eat more if you so choose.

now, you could do the my fitness pal, but i'm not going to just throw you towards and app and leave it at that. you need to get through the "clean eating" lesson. eat "clean" if at all possible.

food:

avoid- fried, greasy, hard carbs (white bread, etc), high fat meats, cream based soups, super high sodium

recommended foods- lean meats (especially chicken and turkey. sub ground turkey for ground beef if you can.), lots of vegetables, whole grains (sara lee makes a great 45 calorie multigrain sliced bread. in nashville they carry a brand called "healthy life"... good shit. i miss it..), high fiber foods
(fiber keeps you fuller and you body can't absorb much which is why it makes you poo so in retrospect you take in less calories), cooking spray over fats and oils EXCEPT healthy oils like flaxseed oil and olive oil (i use NOTHING but olive oil.), if you must have fries then bake some, as a man you can consume more calories so make burgers with extra lean beef or turkey

now, the only thing i would recommend be completely OFF limits are high calorie drinks and fried foods.

anything else, you can have whatever you want but PORTION CONTROL is KEY!!! i still have chocolate and cookies every now and then as a treat. you will learn to treat yourself and then you don't feel deprived.

keeping track of all you consume and looking back at it can also help you from binging because it puts it into perspective how much you've eaten.

now here's portion guidelines to help you if you don't have a food scale:
pasta - 1 cup cooked is about 2oz, one serving, visually it's roughly the size of your fist.
one serving of lean meat is 3 or 4 oz. (yeah.. restaurants OVER feed people) and it's roughly the size of your palm without your fingers of course.
teaspoon is roughly the top segment of your index finger
tablespoon is roughly the top section of your thumb
one oz of lean meat of cheese is roughly the size from base to tip of your thumb

read all your nutrition labels!! portion and consume a serving at a time!!

i don't recommend drinking but it won't ruin you, just take the calories into account!!

i recommend cardio at least 4x a week with a minimum of 35min each time, and strength at least 2x a week. muscle burns fat and after doing strength training, your body continues burning calories. give your body 24-48 hours to recover after strength training before you do more strength training. you said you lift so i assume you have free weights. do full body 2x a week. bodybuilding.com has great workouts/exercises. they also have recipes.

and the biggest rule is WATER WATER WATER!!! have MINIMUM 8 servings of water/day. one serving is 8oz. there are 2 servings in the average bottled water. drink at least 4 bottles of water and you'll be fine. more water is best, but just 8x8oz minimum. if you get used to drinking water like beer (pretending i'm chugging a beer actually helps me. pitiful, i know, cuz i don't drink anymore) then the next soda you have will taste too sweet. srsly...

ok, i can't think of anything else. read all of this ^^^^ and if you have a questions, let me know.

im not going to troll you, perhaps i would like to lose my kg, here a question, is ok to eat sushis everyday?

Ramen
01-10-2013, 07:10 PM
im not going to troll you, perhaps i would like to lose my kg, here a question, is ok to eat sushis everyday?

yeah as long as you stay under your right calorie mark and drink lots of water to flush the high sodium of the soy sauce... seriously... set a calorie goal and stay under it, get some exercise, and bam. weight loss.

Alsto
01-10-2013, 07:21 PM
ramen giving diet tips... time warp to twilight zone...

Ramen
01-10-2013, 10:04 PM
thanks ramen

water is a big problem for me as i hate unflavored water. so is it a bad idea to use 0-cal flavorings like crystal lite?

and i've always thought calorie counting was a load of crap too, but since you swear by it i guess ill get that app and start doing it. the serving sizes are nuts, i'll take your recommendations about water and fiber and hopefully i can get by with eating less again. what are your thoughts on using a fiber supplement like metamucil?

i've heard that crystal lite has stuff that detours your diet even though i've seen no critical evidence to back that claim up, but try mio. but if you're thirsty enough, you'll drink plain water. you can do what i've been doing lately (as a treat.. lame, i know), and make a pitcher of kool-aid with splenda. BAM! 0cal/serving.

i do recommend taking fiber. like i said, it makes you feel full, and helps you take in less calories so you can stay on track. you can even cook with some taste-free, non-thickening fiber powders.

and trust me on serving sizes...

i'll pm you my name on my fitness pal and at the end of the day when i finalize my food for the day, it tells me how much i'll weigh in 5wks and i have mine set up so friends can see my food diary, and you can get an idea. but you'll need more calories since you're a dude, tho.

Ramen
01-10-2013, 10:05 PM
ramen giving diet tips... time warp to twilight zone...

i know, right??

maks
01-10-2013, 10:12 PM
the new album, 'Straight Outta Auschwitz' from J.W.A, out on Tuesday.

posts as funny as this one are wasted on the peons here...

lnopia the great
01-10-2013, 10:30 PM
im not fat and i dont eat my own cum

Ramen
01-10-2013, 10:35 PM
im not fat and i dont eat my own cum

...well. that's nice. good for you. :)

Desolation
01-10-2013, 11:02 PM
the true judge of weight loss will be when the next amateur porn shots "leak"

maks
01-10-2013, 11:05 PM
in fat butt licking puerto rican whores part 2 all bets are off. you won't believe the amount of butts that are licked.

Desolation
01-10-2013, 11:09 PM
We're losing pounds and dignity on this PPV special!

Camoron
01-10-2013, 11:11 PM
butthole licking diet workin wonders for u

lookin good gurl

Ramen
01-10-2013, 11:11 PM
We're losing pounds and dignity on this PPV special!

'least i won't be fat...

Camoron
01-10-2013, 11:12 PM
do i win the 1 millionth butthole lickign joke award

Camoron
01-10-2013, 11:13 PM
SphinctFast diet
lick a butt to replace each meal

maks
01-10-2013, 11:20 PM
this thread got really funny really fast

the funniest part is probably that ramen licks butts

Camoron
01-10-2013, 11:23 PM
:siren: 1 millionth butthole lciking joke detected, initiate code 8 lockdown :siren:

maks
01-10-2013, 11:25 PM
warning: the penalty for exceeding the ramen butt licking joke limit is to have your butt licked by ramen

Desolation
01-10-2013, 11:37 PM
hey guys I got one

"Jenny's Crack Weight Loss Program"

lmfao

Desolation
01-10-2013, 11:38 PM
lmfao is internet slang for "licking men's fucking asses out"

maks
01-10-2013, 11:59 PM
in LOL, the L's represent the word lick and the O represents a butt

steveyos
01-11-2013, 12:18 AM
lmfao is internet slang for "licking men's fucking asses out"

cberry
01-11-2013, 02:26 AM
very impressive

cberry
01-11-2013, 02:29 AM
ok ill bite

anyone with a shitload of free time can loose wait

do you have a shitload of free time

Camoron
01-11-2013, 02:30 AM
in LOL, the L's represent the word lick and the O represents a butt

the O actually represents tims hole.

Camoron
01-11-2013, 02:32 AM
ok ill bite

diet and exercise
its not rly a big secret you jut have to be dedicated, shouldnt be a problem for you though mr. 12 step

lnopia the great
01-11-2013, 09:58 AM
ramen ownage has reached critical mass (300lbs)

maks
01-11-2013, 10:34 AM
lbs = Licks ButtS

steveyos
01-11-2013, 11:44 AM
Yo ramen let tiny chat so you wanna see my arm z

rubycalaber
01-11-2013, 01:45 PM
post ur arms stevey

steveyos
01-11-2013, 02:15 PM
Only tinychat

fanfare
01-12-2013, 12:32 PM
http://doir.ir/duxx/01-12-2013-11-31-34_money.gif
5E3gvr5qi8A&autoplay=1

Ramen
01-12-2013, 12:38 PM
http://doir.ir/duxx/01-12-2013-11-31-34_money.gif

:rofl: i lol'd irl.... that's funny... and to the music.... makes me think i'm on some black chick's myspace or something....

Lexi Persimmons
01-12-2013, 01:39 PM
I see lots of rotunds out and about. How does one get so fat i always ask myself. They
look like piggies.

Ramen
01-12-2013, 02:04 PM
I see lots of rotunds out and about. How does one get so fat i always ask myself. They
look like piggies.

some people medicate bad feelings about being "chubby" by taking comfort in food, which makes the reason they were medicating worse in the first place by turning them into hamplanets...

i personally ate whatever because i just didn't care. i was busy a lot and ate whatever was convenient and it made me rotund... now i have to meticulously cook my food and omit a lot of stuff, watch labels more, and take a lot more time into what i eat than what i previously did... most fatties don't want to put that sort of work in.

steveyos
01-12-2013, 03:37 PM
Key frames

steveyos
01-12-2013, 03:38 PM
rotund

sex with dead people
01-12-2013, 03:43 PM
Gonna miss you when you die of aids.

UofLCardfan08
01-12-2013, 05:34 PM
some people medicate bad feelings about being "chubby" by taking comfort in food, which makes the reason they were medicating worse in the first place by turning them into hamplanets...

i personally ate whatever because i just didn't care. i was busy a lot and ate whatever was convenient and it made me rotund... now i have to meticulously cook my food and omit a lot of stuff, watch labels more, and take a lot more time into what i eat than what i previously did... most fatties don't want to put that sort of work in.

skip the fluff, you're still a hogly beast of nastie

jon
01-12-2013, 09:10 PM
that shit about eating lean meat only is not exactly correct, in so far as that you need to switch off carb-burning and switch on fat-burning genetic expressions to actually get rid of already stored body fat

so that generally plays out as:
- ketosis, 50g of carbs a day, or fewer
- eating enough fat to compensate for your level of activity
- raising your level of activity you fat neckbeard

you have to actually intake sufficient fats, from meat, in order to tell your body to re-spec for fat-burning day-to-day operation

if you have no body fat to begin with then you'll actually need even more to make up the difference for cutting out carbs

skinny people living on carbs are surviving on a virtual life support system

blumpkin blownuts
01-12-2013, 09:15 PM
If the diet is changed from a highly glycemic diet to a diet that does not provide sufficient carbohydrate to replenish glycogen stores, the body goes through a set of stages to enter ketosis. During the initial stages of this process, blood glucose levels are maintained through gluconeogenesis, and the adult brain does not burn ketones. However, the brain makes immediate use of ketones for lipid synthesis in the brain. After about 48 hours of this process, the brain starts burning ketones in order to more directly use the energy from the fat stores that are being depended upon, and to reserve the glucose only for its absolute needs, thus avoiding the depletion of the body's protein store in the muscles

interesting. thanks jon

blumpkin blownuts
01-12-2013, 09:16 PM
i like lean meats already, like turkey, chicken & sirloin which should still have enough fat right?

lnopia the great
01-12-2013, 09:19 PM
im happy to see ramen take the effort to live a healthy lifestyle

blumpkin blownuts
01-12-2013, 09:21 PM
yeah i'm actually happy for her too

lnopia the great
01-12-2013, 09:21 PM
Pan fry with sunflower oil or something

blumpkin blownuts
01-12-2013, 09:23 PM
she uses olive oil, which is already my favorite oil for cooking

lnopia the great
01-12-2013, 09:26 PM
i found a place at a food market that has a press making sunflower oil in real time #yolo

steveyos
01-12-2013, 09:57 PM
I use motor oil like kfc

Camoron
01-13-2013, 05:57 AM
that shit about eating lean meat only is not exactly correct, in so far as that you need to switch off carb-burning and switch on fat-burning genetic expressions to actually get rid of already stored body fat

you have to actually intake sufficient fats, from meat, in order to tell your body to re-spec for fat-burning day-to-day operation

if you have no body fat to begin with then you'll actually need even more to make up the difference for cutting out carbs

thats whyh they say to eat high fat low carb breakfast cuz it gets yr body intof at burning mode.

skrizach
01-13-2013, 06:07 AM
didn't read the thread, but did anyone make fun of ramen for spelling weight wrong yet?
If not, dibs.

Camoron
01-13-2013, 06:08 AM
xECUrlnXCqk

timmy
01-13-2013, 06:10 AM
xECUrlnXCqk

skrizach
01-13-2013, 06:47 AM
Yeah I don't know if it is, cause she was talking to me on facebook and said that she had been "loosing wait" and I was like wat

jon
01-13-2013, 07:27 AM
sorry guys that was the worst i could do

blumpkin blownuts
01-13-2013, 09:16 AM
nobody likes a tight wait

Ramen
01-13-2013, 01:19 PM

yes but ketosis is a difficult thing to balance. in my diet i am not deprived of anything, so it's easier to stick to.

steveyos
01-13-2013, 02:49 PM
no holes barred

Dustin
01-13-2013, 03:21 PM

hahahahaha

maks
01-13-2013, 06:05 PM
didn't read the thread, but did anyone make fun of ramen for spelling weight wrong yet?
If not, dibs.

she also licks butts

Camoron
01-14-2013, 03:42 AM
rotund

ketosis