PDA

View Full Version : if a bank is gonna send your pin in a separte letter shouldn't they tell you that?

steveyos
10-02-2015, 12:52 PM
why did they send me two things one thing is like here's your card here's how to activate it go to an atm and put it in so I did and it asks for my pin idk so I guesed it says wrong pin, how am I supposed ot activate it fuck face, but I did it on the mobile app, idk man I'm gonna wait a few days if no pin comes I"m gonna just open a bank account elsewhere so can someone please tell me of any other bank or banks that are all over the place like bank of america I'm not gonna jump through hoops just to get an account at nazi hq ya know

steveyos
10-02-2015, 12:53 PM
I'm not sure what papers were in which envelope but two things netiehr of them have my pin nethier of them say my pin is on the way I don't remmeber what happened during registering for hte account online maybe it said it htere and I'm supposed ot just remember that like I have nothing else going on idk there's nothing in my email etc so anyway the point is they wasted a lot of paper for no reason and all of it coulda easily fit into one envelope

steveyos
10-02-2015, 12:54 PM
I went in and the lady said that's probably what the deal is btw but she could to be wrong because I Think it reopened my old account when I opened this idk I"m not even idk man just ugh I can't wait until I get some investors so I can fix this shitty fucking gay horrible world

steveyos
10-02-2015, 12:55 PM
also I swiped my friend's card then put the chip thing in do I just immeidatley put the chip thing in because on the paper it says to do that so I don't swipe or I do swipe? I"m about ot swipe every mother fucker off the fadce of the earth who has been responsible for technology thus far I know that

Poopalew
10-02-2015, 01:03 PM
also I swiped my friend's card then put the chip thing in do I just immeidatley put the chip thing in because on the paper it says to do that so I don't swipe or I do swipe? I"m about ot swipe every mother fucker off the fadce of the earth who has been responsible for technology thus far I know that

Some might say Well were still together.

m0nde
10-02-2015, 08:24 PM
thatès pretty standard for credit cards and everything else. if you donèt know what' s going on and you try to fuck something up at an atm then go into the bank and get them to help you. they send it in two separate letters so that if one is intercepted, the person doesn't have both pieces necessary to steal your shit.

juji
10-02-2015, 08:28 PM
thatès pretty standard for credit cards and everything else. if you donèt know what' s going on and you try to fuck something up at an atm then go into the bank and get them to help you. they send it in two separate letters so that if one is intercepted, the person doesn't have both pieces necessary to steal your shit.