PDA

View Full Version : cag vs the underachieving beta males

urkles girlfriend
10-02-2015, 04:00 PM
:ninja:

juji
10-02-2015, 04:09 PM
Find a job or another hobby, I wouldnt read the posts from 12 years old girl, it's quite repetive and boring

urkles girlfriend
10-02-2015, 04:20 PM
seeing how you conducted business with cody, I'm surprised you're talking about jobs at all lmao

lnopia the great
10-02-2015, 04:39 PM
beta male then you

urkles girlfriend
10-02-2015, 05:06 PM
resisting urge to be grammar nazi since my own grammar is terrible

stevеyos
10-02-2015, 05:14 PM
beta male then you

urkles girlfriend
10-02-2015, 05:35 PM
stevey you better stop at once or i will call the cops about a suspicious van with lots of smoke coming out of it. :wrong:

juji
10-02-2015, 07:25 PM
seeing how you conducted business with cody, I'm surprised you're talking about jobs at all lmao

????

is this english?

urkles girlfriend
10-02-2015, 07:27 PM
Elz u will never hear a woman orgasm

juji
10-02-2015, 07:31 PM
Sometimes can pretend orgasm like auch auch auch oooooh

urkles girlfriend
10-02-2015, 07:44 PM
Do you see yourself as a beta or an alpha?

juji
10-02-2015, 07:55 PM
Does it matter? someday I get bald, I become alpha male.

urkles girlfriend
10-02-2015, 07:55 PM
A bald man can not be an alpha male.

urkles girlfriend
10-02-2015, 07:57 PM
Jon will always have his lush beautiful black hair. ^_^

juji
10-02-2015, 08:00 PM
I don't care what you think

urkles girlfriend
10-02-2015, 08:02 PM
Lmao you are going bald :rofl: someone said you got fat too

maks
10-02-2015, 08:04 PM
beta males have it good in their late 30's, the women who married assholes are all getting divorced and looking for a good guy to provide for her kids

juji
10-02-2015, 08:07 PM
Lmao you are going bald :rofl: someone said you got fat too

You're thinking me as wrong person, it's Marco

juji
10-02-2015, 08:08 PM
beta males have it good in their late 30's, the women who married assholes are all getting divorced and looking for a good guy to provide for her kids

It's good to be an omega male

maks
10-02-2015, 08:12 PM
omega males spend their whole lives as virgins and end up drinking themselves to death of snapping and shooting up and elementary school

urkles girlfriend
10-02-2015, 08:12 PM
Are YOU losing your hair lmao

juji
10-02-2015, 08:25 PM
However, someone talks about type of men is totally irrelevant like Cag wont shut up, it's an excuse what they are looking to get alpha males that can make money and have nice looking, so they can provide to any women that can survive, it's a totally stupid. Alpha male is natural leader and can provide evidences to prove the confidence.

Tell me what alpha females can't do is not providing the equality, cag is not alpha female, it's a sex object.

juji
10-02-2015, 08:30 PM
Are YOU losing your hair lmao

Yes, I'm losing my hair

maks
10-02-2015, 08:32 PM
if cag was just a sex object to jon he wouldn't have had her move in, he obviously cares about her but he's been around the block he knows what kind of girl she is, and he knows that if he controls even the tiniest details of her life she'll be less likely to fuck up something big like getting drunk one night and cheating on him with a stranger

maks
10-02-2015, 08:33 PM
that's probably how I'd handle her too but I'd rather just not have a relationship with party girls, way too much fucking trouble

m0nde
10-02-2015, 08:35 PM
However, someone talks about type of men is totally irrelevant like Cag wont shut up, it's an excuse what they are looking to get alpha males that can make money and have nice looking, so they can provide to any women that can survive, it's a totally stupid. Alpha male is natural leader and can provide evidences to prove the confidence.

Tell me what alpha females can't do is not providing the equality, cag is not alpha female, it's a sex object.lol, ok

urkles girlfriend
10-02-2015, 08:39 PM
Usually beta males are attracted to alpha females because they like getting bossed around and trwated like a bitch lmao

maks
10-02-2015, 08:43 PM
Usually beta males are attracted to alpha females because they like getting bossed around and trwated like a bitch lmao

they're going to have to get in line, I lean very feminist, I've got dibs on the strong women who can make decisions and consider themselves my equal

maks
10-02-2015, 08:44 PM
I called it in the car you beta male shitheads

m0nde
10-02-2015, 08:44 PM
you and iwascurel would have been perfect

maks
10-02-2015, 08:50 PM
you and iwascurel would have been perfect

she's too much of a flake, I have very little tolerance for people who flip and get all angry at the drop of a hat. the sex would have been phenomenal though. Still kicking myself for not going up there that one time she invited me on the old forum, I'm positive we would have ended up screwing and it would have made a damn good thread.

urkles girlfriend
10-02-2015, 08:50 PM
Oh snap

m0nde
10-02-2015, 08:54 PM
she's too much of a flake, I have very little tolerance for people who flip and get all angry at the drop of a hat. the sex would have been phenomenal though. Still kicking myself for not going up there that one time she invited me on the old forum, I'm positive we would have ended up screwing and it would have made a damn good thread.she was a bit pissed off you didn't go. you could have banged her like internutt banged her with his balls smacking againsgt her ass like a hot water bottle.

maks
10-02-2015, 08:56 PM
she was a bit pissed off you didn't go. you could have banged her like internutt banged her with his balls smacking againsgt her ass like a hot water bottle.

I've never met anyone from the internet, and I probably never would, especially from this forum. I did think about it though, and if I hadn't been broke at the time I might have actually gone through with it. Oh well, not going to happen now.

maks
10-02-2015, 08:58 PM
actually our forum fallout is probably exactly how things would have went down if we'd dated, she got all pissy about something that was none of her business and kept needling me about it, I told her to eat a dick, things escalated to a screaming match

m0nde
10-02-2015, 09:01 PM
i liked her but she has issues, so you're right you're lucky you didn't get involved in any way and put your dick in crazy. she ws great to talk to with dessoh and stumpleb and whoever else, howard dean, rennooh whatever

maks
10-02-2015, 09:03 PM
yeah that shit happened a lot, I usually let it go but sooner or later it's going to get old. not going to let some bitch from the internet push me around like I'm some kind of beta.

maks
10-02-2015, 09:04 PM
speaking of druggies I'm almost out of coke, I bought 2 fucking grams that much usually lasts me until like 2am what the fuck

maks
10-02-2015, 09:05 PM
pissed away $80 in like 3 and a half hours

m0nde
10-02-2015, 09:11 PM
you will find a rail that you can scrape out with your little finger when you're desperate, that's just the way it works

maks
10-02-2015, 09:13 PM
please I just got paid if I want more that badly it's a phone call and a 20 minute drive

maks
10-02-2015, 09:14 PM
I'm just a little surprised by how much I've been putting away is all, I don't feel any higher than usual though I guess I am kind of breathing heavy

urkles girlfriend
10-02-2015, 09:16 PM
When i did coke i would do about a 20 sacks worth in a night. Too much coke made me sick in my tummy.

urkles girlfriend
10-02-2015, 09:18 PM
I'm just a little surprised by how much I've been putting away is all, I don't feel any higher than usual though I guess I am kind of breathing heavy
Switch it up.. smash an adderalll and snort it.. sooo much better

maks
10-02-2015, 09:23 PM
When i did coke i would do about a 20 sacks worth in a night. Too much coke made me sick in my tummy.

20 sacks? of what, a gram? that's like $800

Switch it up.. smash an adderalll and snort it.. sooo much better

I want to feel good and play games, not spend 14 hours grinding away at some pointless project. adderall has its place but it's not a recreational drug for me.

maks
10-02-2015, 09:24 PM
at my last job my boss has adderall and vyvanse perscriptions for all 3 of his kids and himself, he's give them to me whenever I wanted some because they made me a fucking kickass employee, need a domain controller migrated or an exchange database repaired no problem give me 5 or 6 adderall I'll work on it for 36 hours straight if I have to

urkles girlfriend
10-02-2015, 09:26 PM
20 sacks? of what, a gram? that's like $800

I want to feel good and play games, not spend 14 hours grinding away at some pointless project. adderall has its place but it's not a recreational drug for me.
I mean 20 bucks worth. Theres no way i would spend 800 dollars on coke. Thats serious jail time, no way would i take a risk like that

urkles girlfriend
10-02-2015, 09:27 PM
Try snorting an adderalll and smoke some weed with it.

urkles girlfriend
10-02-2015, 09:28 PM
:( jon says i have to stop posting now. He makes me go to bed at the same time he does

m0nde
10-02-2015, 09:29 PM
I mean 20 bucks worth. Theres no way i would spend 800 dollars on coke. Thats serious jail time, no way would i take a risk like that

lol 20 dollars worth? wtf :flaccid:

m0nde
10-02-2015, 09:30 PM
tell jonn good night

maks
10-02-2015, 09:30 PM

ohhh ok. yeah you're a lightweight, my guy doesn't even sell a bag smaller than $40

Try snorting an adderalll and smoke some weed with it.

at the time I was doing adderall I was smoking weed several times a day, so I've smoked on it dozens of times, it doesn't make it any more recreational

lnopia the great
10-02-2015, 09:32 PM
at my last job my boss has adderall and vyvanse perscriptions for all 3 of his kids and himself, he's give them to me whenever I wanted some because they made me a fucking kickass employee, need a domain controller migrated or an exchange database repaired no problem give me 5 or 6 adderall I'll work on it for 36 hours straight if I have to

nope nothing toxic about that situation

urkles girlfriend
10-02-2015, 09:34 PM
Well your at a point where the coke is not gonna get you high anymore. You will keep having to snort more and more and you could overdose. Keep that in mind and pls dont die.

urkles girlfriend
10-02-2015, 09:36 PM

Yeah i was terrified of od'ing or worse getting caught by the police with drugs. I would also share the sack with my friends.

juji
10-02-2015, 09:38 PM

maybe it's low quality cocaine

maks
10-02-2015, 09:47 PM
nope nothing toxic about that situation

oh he was a giant douchebag, I'm well aware of that, but I liked the drugs and I learned a lot so it was great for my career. I consider my time there my real education in my field, and what college student doesn't do adderall to cram for tests

maks
10-02-2015, 09:50 PM
Well your at a point where the coke is not gonna get you high anymore.

that's typically several hours in when all my dopamine is gone and I do the last few lines just so I don't get all bummed out. usually around this time I take 4 benadryl so by the time I'm tapped I'm ready to sleep

You will keep having to snort more and more and you could overdose. Keep that in mind and pls dont die.

I appreciate the thought but I'm not going to OD on 2 grams unless I do them all at once

urkles girlfriend
10-02-2015, 09:53 PM
1 unisome which has the same stuff as benadryl knocks me out cold.

maks
10-02-2015, 09:58 PM
1 unisome which has the same stuff as benadryl knocks me out cold.

buy benadryl as an allergy pill insetad of a sleeping pill, like you said it has the same exact active ingredient but as an allergy pill it's like $1 for a bottle of 100 and as a sleeping pill it's like $7 for a box of 25 because people don't read labels

urkles girlfriend
10-02-2015, 10:02 PM
I want something that will make me have nightmares or crazy dreams. I love em.

Pirate Steve
10-03-2015, 03:21 AM
Try working for a living.

urkles girlfriend
10-03-2015, 05:55 AM
Cooking and keeping the bosses place clean is a job. When we get a house, im gonna have a lot more work. I need decorating tips.

steveyos
10-03-2015, 06:05 AM
Sometimes can pretend orgasm like auch auch auch oooooh

steveyos
10-03-2015, 06:06 AM
I don't care what you think

steveyos
10-03-2015, 06:06 AM

steveyos
10-03-2015, 06:09 AM

right and we should respect that that's exactly how you want it to be with you and jon except switched I wish everyone here would realize that

now sure the rest of the story is hilarious two people who don't match in any way getting together who don't realize they're on the opposite side of the dumb scale that they think they're on and it's more entertaining than anything lisa's ever done because you and jon put yourselves so much above someone like lisa when you're exactly the same and omg we need jon posting here seriously

steveyos
10-03-2015, 06:17 AM
they're going to have to get in line, I lean very feminist, I've got dibs on the strong women who can make decisions and consider themselves my equal
yeah really I want a girl who can parkour and drive really good and all that so when marco's predictions come true we're cruising past jon and cag while jon is actually leaving cag behind because he knows she's mentally as aware as a goldfish but still all the malnourishment he's caused himself being a retarded fag thinking he's supposed to cut naturallly occuring things from his body due to behing a huge huge huge retard slows him down so first cag's dead then the cloud of maurauding cannibals gets jon next and by then me and whoever I'm with are side by side hand in hand 50-50 grinding down a mountain whfere there's another cloud of maruding cannibals and we grin and at the bottom we jump and pick our boards up and spin super fast and we stay just above ground level and hover throuh the crowd in a straight line cutting all their heads off and also causing a small tornado then at the end I throw her up in the air cause she aint' gonna be abl eto throw me obv and she goes up to space then I jump up and throw her back towards them at over 9000 miles per millisecond and she starts spinning with both our boards and causes a whirl of plasma and lava and stuff to form around her from spinning so fast and going so fast and doesnt' even hit the earth all of that does and she just lands softly in it as it all compresses to the earth for a second then bounces a few feet up and just lands then I walk over from where the last cloud was but you didn't hear me so who knows how I did it did I crash into earth did I jus tland and fight htem all who knows the point is I"m holding cag's head and as i walk over to my lady friend she says "damn.... they left the worst part,,,...." and we laugh and laugh and she takes cag's head and throws it and it lands next to jon's the end

steveyos
10-03-2015, 06:19 AM
and now you're with jon and you look literally more unhealthy than ever because you not only quit the drugs but you quit neccesarry foods reuqired to keep you alive lmfao ALPHA

steveyos
10-03-2015, 06:23 AM
man looking at all these drug posts I"m so happy I"m me they tried to put me on that adderall shit and evne as a kid I refused I started smoking weed at 12 and will never do anything else I Don't evne like apisrins and it just feel sso damn good to be me and holy shit this forum I don't need motivation I Don't ever get depressed or anything but this forum still like gives me that washover warm feeling of like wow I"m gonna be okay even though I know I already am it's just like so confirming when I see that I"m not like you people and you're the 99% and I just love me is all seriously

KKKody
10-03-2015, 06:24 AM
20 bucks says marks ends up dating or becoming a vegan before he turns 45

Pirate Steve
10-03-2015, 10:06 AM
Good thing about cag is you can pick her up and use her for a weapon of you're ever mugged.

KKKody
10-03-2015, 10:22 AM
actual picture of cag at 40

https://vernonthegardener.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/dsc00514.jpg?w=614&h=819

maks
10-03-2015, 12:21 PM
man looking at all these drug posts I"m so happy I"m me they tried to put me on that adderall shit and evne as a kid I refused I started smoking weed at 12 and will never do anything else I Don't evne like apisrins and it just feel sso damn good to be me and holy shit this forum I don't need motivation I Don't ever get depressed or anything but this forum still like gives me that washover warm feeling of like wow I"m gonna be okay even though I know I already am it's just like so confirming when I see that I"m not like you people and you're the 99% and I just love me is all seriously

there's nothing wrong with drugs stevey, the recreational ones are about exploring yourself and seeing things in a different way, and shit like adderall can be valuable tools that enhance your life if done responsibly.

urkles girlfriend
10-03-2015, 12:42 PM
Stevey smokes way too much weed and if hes still buying weed while living in his van, then you can bet that he will still be living in that van 20 years from now.

juji
10-03-2015, 12:47 PM
Living in the past...

stevеyos
10-03-2015, 02:00 PM
Good thing about cag is you can pick her up and use her for a weapon of you're ever mugged.

stevеyos
10-03-2015, 02:01 PM
I haven't paid for weed in over ten years