PDA

View Full Version : if your vehicle shuts down while you're driving and still turns and stuff how liekly is it that you ran ou tof gas

steveyos
10-04-2015, 07:56 PM
and what if it's my vehicle? luckily it happened right by my grandma's now I woudln't tell you this unless I had plans on monde replying with something clever keep tha tin mind anyway the point is I'm pretty sure I had about a half a tank one person said maybe someone stole my gas the other person said there's a spring in my tank that stops that from happening but these people coulda had hacker tools who knows or I coulda just thought I had more gas but idk man I'm p sure I had half a tank today and idk how I woulda drove all that off anyway the point is what else could it be if it's not gas so I am prepared come morning thanks

Pirate Steve
10-04-2015, 08:05 PM
May be your fuel pump, or your gas soured from not driving your house enough, but that takes a year or so.

Pirate Steve
10-04-2015, 08:12 PM
Or your fuel filter is clogged. Try smacking your gas tank a few times with a balled fist.

urkles girlfriend
10-04-2015, 08:23 PM
and what if it's my vehicle? luckily it happened right by my grandma's now I woudln't tell you this unless I had plans on monde replying with something clever keep tha tin mind anyway the point is I'm pretty sure I had about a half a tank one person said maybe someone stole my gas the other person said there's a spring in my tank that stops that from happening but these people coulda had hacker tools who knows or I coulda just thought I had more gas but idk man I'm p sure I had half a tank today and idk how I woulda drove all that off anyway the point is what else could it be if it's not gas so I am prepared come morning thanks that's what you get for driving around with a low tank of gaa all the time it fucks up your car.

urkles girlfriend
10-04-2015, 08:26 PM
Btw i filled my tires with air yesturday. This mysterious light came on the driver console that read "check tires". Had to ask jon what that meant. It was my first time, at 28 years old, ever putting air into a tire. Jon wanted to help but he had a migraine. So fucking glad its 2015 and the machine stops when the tire has reached its full psi.

steveyos
10-04-2015, 08:26 PM
thanks cag for all that value info and fuck you pirate steve for that useless info!!!!!!!!!!!! no really tanks pirate steve and cag there's a huge difeerence berween half a tank and an empty tank especially when you can fit a smart car in my gas tank

I wanna know what happened if I did let myself run out of fuel how did I do that is my health worse than I thought is there something wrong w/ my brain in actual real world not just forum world I sure hop enot anyway the point is I hope what hpapened is osmebody stole my gas with hacker tools and that's all they did and they didn't fuck up the spring inside it that's the only good option here

steveyos
10-04-2015, 08:28 PM
I can't go punch it right now and idk I think everything is new I've had it like two months now and it literally starts before I even finish turnign the key and runs literally perfect oh well we'll see tomorrow I'll keep u all updated!

steveyos
10-04-2015, 08:29 PM
luckily my uncle also has a cargo van and he pushed mine into a parking spot up a small incline but vans fucking rule so you can do things like that with zero damage points and I fucking love vans fuck trucks fuck cars fuck everytihng vans are the best things unless something is terribly wrong with it that only happens to van and no other vheicle sog stop typing

urkles girlfriend
10-04-2015, 08:34 PM
thanks cag for all that value info and fuck you pirate steve for that useless info!!!!!!!!!!!! no really tanks pirate steve and cag there's a huge difeerence berween half a tank and an empty tank especially when you can fit a smart car in my gas tank

I wanna know what happened if I did let myself run out of fuel how did I do that is my health worse than I thought is there something wrong w/ my brain in actual real world not just forum world I sure hop enot anyway the point is I hope what hpapened is osmebody stole my gas with hacker tools and that's all they did and they didn't fuck up the spring inside it that's the only good option here

How much does it cost to fill that stupid oversized tank.

Wendy <3
10-04-2015, 10:39 PM
About the same amount it is to fill your oversized hole

A Dolla Danya of Dubla Dour
10-05-2015, 12:15 AM
Btw i filled my tires with air yesturday. This mysterious light came on the driver console that read "check tires". Had to ask jon what that meant. It was my first time, at 28 years old, ever putting air into a tire. Jon wanted to help but he had a migraine. So fucking glad its 2015 and the machine stops when the tire has reached its full psi.

uhhh "full psi" you know that your tires will have an inflation rating on them (printed on the side). If you just inflated them until the machine stopped you may have overinflated tires. not too big of a deal though and probably will give you better fuel economy.

also stevey, how old is your car. if its 10+ years old and a domestic (probably as its a huge van) there's going to be all sorts of problems with those cars. considering youve probably never serviced it at the dealership (dirt poor) there's literally going to be 500 things wrong with it. try to just get it going again man.

steveyos
10-05-2015, 05:47 AM
About the same amount it is to fill your oversized hole

steveyos
10-05-2015, 05:48 AM
my shitty van doesn't need air in the tires and they can have several hundred nails sticking in them before anything at all maybe will start to happen and I can go trhough any potholes etc lol I fucking lvoe this thing

also explain to me what's wrong with a big gas tank..... wtf

steveyos
10-05-2015, 05:50 AM
lol bgd if you're trying to actualy help then don't confuse gimmicks with irl I bought the van cash 4500 it's 2002 and nobody can believe how good of shape it's in especially two of my older family members who have driven vans their entire lives it's all good

urkles girlfriend
10-05-2015, 05:52 AM
uhhh "full psi" you know that your tires will have an inflation rating on them (printed on the side). If you just inflated them until the machine stopped you may have overinflated tires. not too big of a deal though and probably will give you better fuel economy.

also stevey, how old is your car. if its 10+ years old and a domestic (probably as its a huge van) there's going to be all sorts of problems with those cars. considering youve probably never serviced it at the dealership (dirt poor) there's literally going to be 500 things wrong with it. try to just get it going again man.
yeahvi found it on the door panel

steveyos
10-05-2015, 05:58 AM
before I got a van when I'd put air in my tires I'd set the machine to the psi of my tires it had a digital dispaly if you don't have those in redneckland you can buy a portable one I know more about life than cag lmao

UPGRAYEDD
10-05-2015, 08:48 AM
before I got a van when I'd put air in my tires I'd set the machine to the psi of my tires it had a digital dispaly if you don't have those in redneckland you can buy a portable one I know more about life than cag lmao

I've never seen one of those at a gas station, usually the pumps they have just have a regular brass pressure gauge and you just stop when it reads the correct psi. Overinflated tires can be very dangerous.

m0nde
10-05-2015, 08:52 AM
ok, no one gives a fuck about tires being inflated and all that. all these people have distracted stevey with bullshit and now he';s not focused on what's important: his podcast and blog. stevey stop fucking around

UPGRAYEDD
10-05-2015, 08:55 AM
I care more about properly inflated tires than literally everything. I've been inflating tires properly since the last century.

steveyos
10-05-2015, 09:15 AM
rhode island is the most corrupt mafia gang piece of land in teh whole world so we have advanced technology like what I said gas pumps at gas stations that you set and it's automatic and also at ATM's you can deposit cash without an envelope or counting it or anything is that something amazing to you guys or do you have that too

steveyos
10-05-2015, 09:16 AM
of course if you're on the mafia's bad side you get a bullet in your head while enjoying either of these alien technolgoy wonders but if you're cool it's great

Poopalew
10-05-2015, 09:30 AM
of course if you're on the mafia's bad side you get a bullet in your head while enjoying either of these alien technolgoy wonders but if you're cool it's great

A person who behaves indecently acts in an unseemly or offensive manner.