PDA

View Full Version : how many times has bgd mentioned me and how many times have I mentioned bgd?

steveyos
10-07-2015, 06:13 AM
lol

you could do this with any of the lizards too and idk I don't like mentioning lizards but I think bgd is the only non-lizard to be worse than the lizards so I don't know I almost feel less queezy saying cody than I do bgd but that's probably because bgd has trolled me a lot harder? idk just trying to figure life out ya know

cag
10-07-2015, 06:25 AM
useless fat fuck beggar deadbeat has his shit forum set up by iguana the meth goddess and then does it again with jack vernooker's cum dump twitchy kittchen

hypocrite prox lizard fat deadbeat begging steve the sloth

cag
10-07-2015, 06:26 AM
useless fat fuck beggar deadbeat has his shit forum set up by iguana the meth goddess and then does it again with jack vernooker's cum dump twitchy kittchen

hypocrite proxy lizard fat deadbeat begging steve the sloth

urkles girlfriend
10-07-2015, 06:38 AM
Sounds like bgd is an obsessed bushpig

urkles girlfriend
10-07-2015, 06:38 AM
Lisa needs to give bgd a chance

steveyos
10-07-2015, 07:25 AM
uofcagfan up there if we're gonna count lizards too him and marco hold the record for msot times mentioning me and everyoen else had a 15 year head start lol

lnopia the great
10-07-2015, 07:29 AM
bgh is actually pretty fucking weird, i dont think the intrnet is good for him

urkles girlfriend
10-07-2015, 07:37 AM
All the more reason for lisa to give him a chance

Wendy <3
10-07-2015, 09:56 AM
I miss twitter kitchen and forgot my password there

A Dolla Danya of Dubla Dour
10-07-2015, 01:03 PM
How stevey is a lizard: An exposE by Biggaydolphin

1. Is of poor social stature (lives in a van and has no friends IRL) This is similar to Lisa, Dity Harry and Cody who self-proclaimed to make 500-600 dollar /wk.
2. Is dependant on disability - Stevey has a physical disability prohibiting him from work. This is similar to Lisa whose mental impairment disabling her from work as well as Dirty Harry's collection of disability welfare benefits.
3. Utilizes his own forum and constantly threatens to leave rubynet -Stevey has made FJs as well as a new proboards forum no one posts at. Compare this to Lisa's new forum that no one posts at.
4. Has a lack of a traditional family structure - Like cag and Lisa, stevey is ostracized from his family and has been kicked out of his mother's house. His family besides his cousin, wants nothing to do with him.
5. Post frequency - Much of the forum's activity the last two weeks has been dominated by stevey's posts. This is similar to Lisa's manic attacks flooding/spamming the forum.
6. "Welfare Mentality" Stevey has been constantly begging for forum members to purchase him 1: a mobile data hotspot and 2: a chromebook. Compare this to Lisa who had Rootbeer buy her an ipad and other forum members buy her steam games. Also compare this to Lisa's boyfriend Jack Ruby who wants funds to visit lisa.
7. Apparent racism - Stevey recently complained about the amount of African American in Walmart - this is very identical to Cody's rants against "niggers" and also Dirty Harry's use of White Power themed avatars
8. Lack of self-respect/trollability - Stevey from the years 2005 - 2012 was constantly ridiculed and still to an extent is trolled constantly online for his appearance, lack of intelligence, wealth, and status as a virgin with a ballsack attached to his leg . Despite this, like Lisa and Cody, Stevey continues to post in a community which constantly ridicules him.
9 THE FINAL SHRED OF EVIDENCE A unique hatred for BGD. Lisa constantly makes threads requesting me to be banned (even if I am not posting). I counted that I made about 10 posts in the last week and a half. Somehow Stevey (who posts here all the time) cannot get over my posts and creates a beacon thread to "troll" me. I also have made Dirty Harry leave this forum by my posting. I am essentially Lizard Poison.

your move, bitchtits

Poopalew
10-07-2015, 02:20 PM
How stevey is a lizard: An exposE by Biggaydolphin

1. Is of poor social stature (lives in a van and has no friends IRL) This is similar to Lisa, Dity Harry and Cody who self-proclaimed to make 500-600 dollar /wk.
2. Is dependant on disability - Stevey has a physical disability prohibiting him from work. This is similar to Lisa whose mental impairment disabling her from work as well as Dirty Harry's collection of disability welfare benefits.
3. Utilizes his own forum and constantly threatens to leave rubynet -Stevey has made FJs as well as a new proboards forum no one posts at. Compare this to Lisa's new forum that no one posts at.
4. Has a lack of a traditional family structure - Like cag and Lisa, stevey is ostracized from his family and has been kicked out of his mother's house. His family besides his cousin, wants nothing to do with him.
5. Post frequency - Much of the forum's activity the last two weeks has been dominated by stevey's posts. This is similar to Lisa's manic attacks flooding/spamming the forum.
6. "Welfare Mentality" Stevey has been constantly begging for forum members to purchase him 1: a mobile data hotspot and 2: a chromebook. Compare this to Lisa who had Rootbeer buy her an ipad and other forum members buy her steam games. Also compare this to Lisa's boyfriend Jack Ruby who wants funds to visit lisa.
7. Apparent racism - Stevey recently complained about the amount of African American in Walmart - this is very identical to Cody's rants against "niggers" and also Dirty Harry's use of White Power themed avatars
8. Lack of self-respect/trollability - Stevey from the years 2005 - 2012 was constantly ridiculed and still to an extent is trolled constantly online for his appearance, lack of intelligence, wealth, and status as a virgin with a ballsack attached to his leg . Despite this, like Lisa and Cody, Stevey continues to post in a community which constantly ridicules him.
9 THE FINAL SHRED OF EVIDENCE A unique hatred for BGD. Lisa constantly makes threads requesting me to be banned (even if I am not posting). I counted that I made about 10 posts in the last week and a half. Somehow Stevey (who posts here all the time) cannot get over my posts and creates a beacon thread to "troll" me. I also have made Dirty Harry leave this forum by my posting. I am essentially Lizard Poison.

your move, bitchtits

He cant put his phone down.

Wendy <3
10-07-2015, 02:39 PM
Stovey don't be a lizard anymore

Pirate Steve
10-07-2015, 03:21 PM
What sort of lizard would Steveyos be? *googles fat-fuck lizard*

Pirate Steve
10-07-2015, 03:27 PM
http://worth1000.s3.amazonaws.com/submissions/543500/543603_56a2_1024x2000.jpg

urkles girlfriend
10-07-2015, 03:39 PM
lisa give bgd a chance at romance.

Pirate Steve
10-07-2015, 03:43 PM
She gives a lot of chances :rockyou:

Poopalew
10-07-2015, 04:15 PM
She gives a lot of chances :rockyou:

If I am partaking with thanks why am I to be spoken of abusively over that for which I give thanks?

steveyos
10-07-2015, 04:30 PM
bgh is actually pretty fucking weird, i dont think the intrnet is good for him

steveyos
10-07-2015, 04:30 PM
All the more reason for lisa to give him a chance

A Dolla Danya of Dubla Dour
10-07-2015, 05:19 PM
He cant put his phone down.

he cant afford a data plan i doubt it

urkles girlfriend
10-07-2015, 06:52 PM
cant wait for that big moment when lisa finally decides to give bgd at chance. Sparks will fly..

Pirate Steve
10-07-2015, 07:24 PM
cant wait for that big moment when lisa finally decides to give bgd at chance. Sparks will fly..
Oh god I have such a good fat joke for this but no one's fat...

urkles girlfriend
10-07-2015, 07:25 PM
How fat is your wife?

urkles girlfriend
10-07-2015, 07:26 PM
Also, cody is fat.. elz i heard is getting fat, pretty sure jazzy josh is fat..

urkles girlfriend
10-07-2015, 07:27 PM
Camoron is fat. Rootbeer is pretty fucking fat too.

juji
10-07-2015, 07:41 PM
"getting fat"

Lisa Battery
10-07-2015, 07:47 PM
Steveyos is male me

Lisa Battery
10-07-2015, 07:48 PM
Ruby is cody and bgd's friend

And a chair shitting retard

Plug Drugs
10-07-2015, 07:55 PM
heyy lisa =3

urkles girlfriend
10-07-2015, 08:36 PM
Oh wow. Lisa cam back to give bgd a chance. Hope bgd doesn't fuck this up with his bullshit social skills

Wendy <3
10-07-2015, 09:01 PM
Everyone is fat compared to anorexic cag :pwned:

steveyos
10-08-2015, 04:20 AM
Steveyos is male me
I can't masturbate nearly enough

steveyos
10-08-2015, 04:22 AM
I love how now that we're all old enough to know better and all living without our parents that I'm now in the best shape and everyone else is fat my favorite person is monde when it comes to this he is not only still fat and unhealthy but he even gets females to yell at him when he's being too loud at his computer rofl

steveyos
10-08-2015, 04:22 AM
I'm not even mentioning bgd in a thread I made about bgd I feel bad for my haters since I really don't read their posts and they all try insanely hard

Poopalew
10-08-2015, 10:48 AM
I'm not even mentioning bgd in a thread I made about bgd I feel bad for my haters since I really don't read their posts and they all try insanely hard

But the gift God gives is everlasting life by Christ Jesus our Lord.

Wendy <3
10-08-2015, 01:55 PM
Move in with monde and bang hot chicks every night and attend weddings of people you meet online

urkles girlfriend
10-08-2015, 02:03 PM
jazz is fat!

urkles girlfriend
10-08-2015, 02:04 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_2txZ6cxUc

juji
10-08-2015, 03:11 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_2txZ6cxUc

Nf

urkles girlfriend
10-08-2015, 03:29 PM
rude

juji
10-08-2015, 03:38 PM
This show fucking sucks, you have to laugh how the people with low self-esteem do, it's waste of time to watch and is not really funny.

besides, there a video of homeless man is being tossed with foods, oil, baby diapers, garbages and smelly things by harassers, if you watch this video and you think it's funny and you laugh.

urkles girlfriend
10-08-2015, 03:39 PM
how could they possibly have low self esteeem when most of them (except the fat brutish blonde) are hot as fuck. that is a terrible observation. idiot

Wendy <3
10-08-2015, 06:18 PM
Don't talk to me ever again can avatar guy