PDA

View Full Version : Stevey: A prime example of a Lizard by Association - A development in herpetology - Steveyos666 is a Lizard (see the evidence)

A Dolla Danya of Dubla Dour
10-07-2015, 01:23 PM
How stevey is a lizard: An exposE by Biggaydolphin

1. Is of poor social stature (lives in a van and has no friends IRL) This is similar to Lisa, Dity Harry and Cody who self-proclaimed to make 500-600 dollar /wk.
2. Is dependant on disability - Stevey has a physical disability prohibiting him from work. This is similar to Lisa whose mental impairment disabling her from work as well as Dirty Harry's collection of disability welfare benefits.
3. Utilizes his own forum and constantly threatens to leave rubynet -Stevey has made FJs as well as a new proboards forum no one posts at. Compare this to Lisa's new forum that no one posts at.
4. Has a lack of a traditional family structure - Like cag and Lisa, stevey is ostracized from his family and has been kicked out of his mother's house. His family besides his cousin, wants nothing to do with him.
5. Post frequency - Much of the forum's activity the last two weeks has been dominated by stevey's posts. This is similar to Lisa's manic attacks flooding/spamming the forum.
6. "Welfare Mentality" Stevey has been constantly begging for forum members to purchase him 1: a mobile data hotspot and 2: a chromebook. Compare this to Lisa who had Rootbeer buy her an ipad and other forum members buy her steam games. Also compare this to Lisa's boyfriend Jack Ruby who wants funds to visit lisa.
7. Apparent racism - Stevey recently complained about the amount of African American in Walmart - this is very identical to Cody's rants against "niggers" and also Dirty Harry's use of White Power themed avatars
8. Lack of self-respect/trollability - Stevey from the years 2005 - 2012 was constantly ridiculed and still to an extent is trolled constantly online for his appearance, lack of intelligence, wealth, and status as a virgin with a ballsack attached to his leg . Despite this, like Lisa and Cody, Stevey continues to post in a community which constantly ridicules him.
9 THE FINAL SHRED OF EVIDENCE A unique hatred for BGD. Lisa constantly makes threads requesting me to be banned (even if I am not posting). I counted that I made about 10 posts in the last week and a half. Somehow Stevey (who posts here all the time) cannot get over my posts and creates a beacon thread to "troll" me. I also have made Dirty Harry leave this forum by my posting. I am essentially Lizard Poison.

juji
10-07-2015, 01:51 PM
These facts are matched without a doubt. But you forgot one thing, steveyos isnt being rude with almost everyone, he doesnt make any excuses to insult like other lizards.

I doubt steveyos is becoming another lizard, no matter how you compare the lizards

juji
10-07-2015, 01:54 PM
Anyway who the fuck invented term "Lizard" ?

10-07-2015, 01:57 PM
Anyway who the fuck invented term "Lizard" ?

History of the Term

The derogatory term "Lizard" was originally coined on the YTMND forums in 2005 to mean an outsider trying to infiltrate the community. It was based off of "reptilian invasion" conspiracy theories and how only outsiders who did not understand the trolling culture of the forums would have positive reputation points (displayed as green bars under the username, like green scales on a lizard) as almost all the regular users had negative reputation points (red bars) from successfully getting each other angry.

In 2010 there was an influx of new users to the YTMNSFW forums from forums such as Reject Haven, They Banned Me, General Mayhem, Troll Kingdom, My Epic Drama Site, Post Anything Legal, Super Mensa, Mock Forums and Bastard Factory. These were a network of forums centered around a community that's uniting theme was often being banned from other forums. They prided themselves on disrupting and manipulating other forums but were banned most often for simply being annoying. Ergo this community attracted users who both enjoyed trolling but were not adept at grasping the social mechanics of other communities. Because some of these forums were managed by a woman who used the username "Iguana Goddess", due to her pet iguana, the Lizard term had a massive resurgence in use.

As this new breed of "Lizard" poster appeared more frequently it became readily apparent that the term was more fitting than could have been predicted. Not only did they genuinely attempt to infiltrate other online communities like the reptilian aliens of conspiracy lore, something that was only joked about happening to our community in the past, but this type of poster's defining features were their dysfunctional set of behaviors related to the amygdala. Since this part of the brain is present in most land animals and our distant evolutionary ancestors it has been given the nickname the "Lizard Brain". Please note that none of this is a joke or a gimmick and these people really do have about five different things to do with them based around lizards.

As this group of posters have been observed over the last five years it has become apparent that Lizards are not just a specific group of posters or even a message board archetype but a category of people that is all too prevalent in real life.

juji
10-07-2015, 02:02 PM
Thats the point, steveyos has never been a lizard, you should invent a term for these lizards like lisa, cody, etc. About their shitty lifestyle.

10-07-2015, 02:05 PM
Thats the point, steveyos has never been a lizard, you should invent a term for these lizards like lisa, cody, etc. About their shitty lifestyle.

with the rampant exposure to lizards on this forum there have been herpetologists that have claimed users such as rootbeer and steveyyos to be lizards per se

Poopalew
10-07-2015, 02:17 PM
with the rampant exposure to lizards on this forum there have been herpetologists that have claimed users such as rootbeer and steveyyos to be lizards per se

Delicious mangoes papayas lychees and other exotic fruits abound along with beautiful orchids and anthuriums.

juji
10-07-2015, 03:40 PM
:projecting:

urkles girlfriend
10-07-2015, 04:01 PM
um excuse me, i too am a lizard. i came from reject haven.

Poopalew
10-07-2015, 04:08 PM

Credulity is all too familiar.

Pirate Steve
10-07-2015, 04:09 PM

We know. You stand out like elephantitis.

Poopalew
10-07-2015, 04:17 PM
We know. You stand out like elephantitis.

Lost me at #2

steveyos
10-07-2015, 04:29 PM
poopalew handle this fuckin troll

10-07-2015, 05:10 PM
lol

urkles girlfriend
10-07-2015, 05:31 PM
dont worry bgd, im gonna help you get your chance at love with lisa!

10-07-2015, 05:55 PM
sorry cag put u on ignore cant see what u post

KKKody

dude i knew you were stupid but...

KKKody

i am the king and you are the princess. shit happens nothing changes. b4b

KKKody
10-07-2015, 06:03 PM
I mean look if you guys are going to brand cag as a lizard, even though she is now doing an enema to cleanse her colon to do anal sex to jon without being smelly so she can keep not having to trip and fall on mexican dicks for money, then i'm going to have to have her fucking back.

and she didn't REALLY come from reject haven. marks brought her here because the forum needed vagina wars and terror baby wasn't cutting it.

urkles girlfriend
10-07-2015, 06:39 PM
hopefully he'll take me of ignorr when i convince lisa to give him a chance at love

Wendy <3
10-07-2015, 07:14 PM
Bring back terrier baby and herp cag avatar guy

urkles girlfriend
10-07-2015, 07:17 PM
A chance of love with lisa would be great reality tv

10-07-2015, 07:22 PM
I mean look if you guys are going to brand cag as a lizard, even though she is now doing an enema to cleanse her colon to do anal sex to jon without being smelly so she can keep not having to trip and fall on mexican dicks for money, then i'm going to have to have her fucking back.

and she didn't REALLY come from reject haven. marks brought her here because the forum needed vagina wars and terror baby wasn't cutting it.

going to ignore all lizards post quality is terrible

urkles girlfriend
10-07-2015, 07:31 PM
Bgd what is your height and weight? Trying to find out who the fattest posters are

steveyos
10-08-2015, 04:24 AM
hopefully he'll take me of ignorr when i convince lisa to give him a chance at love

steveyos
10-08-2015, 04:25 AM
A chance of love with lisa would be great reality tv
A Chance of Herpes from Lisa bushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpig

steveyos
10-08-2015, 04:26 AM
did anybody read the op I bet it's really good

urkles girlfriend
10-08-2015, 05:06 AM
A Chance of Herpes from Lisa bushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpigbushpig

Lmao

lnopia the great
10-08-2015, 08:53 AM
the op was actualy pretty good yes, it raises a lot of good points and articulates eloquently the feels many of us were having

Poopalew
10-08-2015, 10:33 AM
the op was actualy pretty good yes, it raises a lot of good points and articulates eloquently the feels many of us were having

So careful consideration was given to the selection of each.

10-08-2015, 01:51 PM

yeah they are all relevant to how steveyos is like lizards

urkles girlfriend
10-08-2015, 02:02 PM
this is why bgd and lisa would be good together. both respond to poopalew like he's an actual person ^_^

urkles girlfriend
10-08-2015, 02:02 PM
give bgd a chance, lisa

steveyos
10-08-2015, 03:18 PM

steveyos
10-08-2015, 03:18 PM
this is why bgd and lisa would be good together. both respond to poopalew like he's an actual person ^_^