PDA

View Full Version : did fjs shut down?

EPSONdkfhbsdjfeuiwfbeuwpqofbupiweqbfuioweqbnfo9webgpiuwqebgp9uqhwet-08u4280tu43890tu8435034u8ew0th34
10-08-2015, 02:16 AM
:plain::plain::plain::plain::plain::plain::plain::plain::plain::plain::plain::plain::plain::plain::p lain::plain::plain::plain::plain::plain::plain::plain:

How stevey is a lizard: An exposE by Biggaydolphin

1. Is of poor social stature (lives in a van and has no friends IRL) This is similar to Lisa, Dity Harry and Cody who self-proclaimed to make 500-600 dollar /wk.
2. Is dependant on disability - Stevey has a physical disability prohibiting him from work. This is similar to Lisa whose mental impairment disabling her from work as well as Dirty Harry's collection of disability welfare benefits.
3. Utilizes his own forum and constantly threatens to leave rubynet -Stevey has made FJs as well as a new proboards forum no one posts at. Compare this to Lisa's new forum that no one posts at.
4. Has a lack of a traditional family structure - Like cag and Lisa, stevey is ostracized from his family and has been kicked out of his mother's house. His family besides his cousin, wants nothing to do with him.
5. Post frequency - Much of the forum's activity the last two weeks has been dominated by stevey's posts. This is similar to Lisa's manic attacks flooding/spamming the forum.
6. "Welfare Mentality" Stevey has been constantly begging for forum members to purchase him 1: a mobile data hotspot and 2: a chromebook. Compare this to Lisa who had Rootbeer buy her an ipad and other forum members buy her steam games. Also compare this to Lisa's boyfriend Jack Ruby who wants funds to visit lisa.
7. Apparent racism - Stevey recently complained about the amount of African American in Walmart - this is very identical to Cody's rants against "niggers" and also Dirty Harry's use of White Power themed avatars
8. Lack of self-respect/trollability - Stevey from the years 2005 - 2012 was constantly ridiculed and still to an extent is trolled constantly online for his appearance, lack of intelligence, wealth, and status as a virgin with a ballsack attached to his leg . Despite this, like Lisa and Cody, Stevey continues to post in a community which constantly ridicules him.
9 THE FINAL SHRED OF EVIDENCE A unique hatred for BGD. Lisa constantly makes threads requesting me to be banned (even if I am not posting). I counted that I made about 10 posts in the last week and a half. Somehow Stevey (who posts here all the time) cannot get over my posts and creates a beacon thread to "troll" me. I also have made Dirty Harry leave this forum by my posting. I am essentially Lizard Poison.

m0nde
11-04-2015, 07:33 PM
Is Artisan Percussion still around?
https://www.pearldrummersforum.com/showthread.php?242900-Artisan-Percussion-still-around

m0nde
11-04-2015, 07:34 PM
"greg makes some great drums"

Wendy <3
11-04-2015, 07:55 PM
Fjs has been shut down since last year and will remain that way

urkles girlfriend
11-04-2015, 08:02 PM
did you ever sell any drums to jack veenooker?

m0nde
11-04-2015, 08:28 PM
https://i.gyazo.com/0d5660b41ecc90e1ca932e18f2cbe687.png

m0nde
11-04-2015, 08:29 PM
Sweet! I'm gonna start saving now.

juji
11-04-2015, 08:41 PM
Greg