PDA

View Full Version : what is your views on gun violence?

Desolation
10-09-2015, 07:18 PM
More restrictions? Keep it as it is?

Lets contain the discussion to one thread.

juji
10-09-2015, 07:43 PM
"Americans" on "Buildings"

Plug Drugs
10-09-2015, 08:11 PM
10k deaths a year from homicide by firearm,
190k deaths from medical malpractice

juji
10-09-2015, 08:14 PM
10k deaths a year from homicide by firearm,
190k deaths from medical malpractice

add +1 to deaths from medical malpractice who was plug drugs

Plug Drugs
10-09-2015, 08:17 PM
:goodone:

UPGRAYEDD
10-09-2015, 08:19 PM
all 4chan's fault

maks
10-09-2015, 09:48 PM
the guns aren't the problem, the press is. they glorify these assholes and make sure the whole country knows their names, and the next time some psychopath finally snaps, instead of just killing himself he tries to rack up the body count so he can be remembered too

juji
10-09-2015, 11:02 PM
the guns aren't the problem, the press is. they glorify these assholes and make sure the whole country knows their names, and the next time some psychopath finally snaps, instead of just killing himself he tries to rack up the body count so he can be remembered too

Yep, it's about ego problems

Wendy <3
10-10-2015, 12:24 AM
I'm fine with it as long as it's directed towards the right people

Pirate Steve
10-10-2015, 10:22 AM

100% agree.

KKKody
10-10-2015, 01:16 PM
its the job of the press these days to keep the minorities at war with each other and everyone against the white middle class and above so nobody will really get together and do shit about how fucked the government is

KKKody
10-10-2015, 01:22 PM
I wish these shooters would target the media more and be clear that its totally because they are full of shit

Plug Drugs
10-10-2015, 01:45 PM
vB1CH-oucD4&autoplay=1

TheLizardWhisperer
10-10-2015, 03:27 PM
When obongo stops bombing hospitals I'll stop owning small arms. (Aka never)

KKKody
10-10-2015, 04:39 PM
but guns are outlawed in australia since like last century jim jefferies said so

cag
10-10-2015, 06:21 PM
More restrictions? Keep it as it is?

Lets contain the discussion to one thread.

guns are not the problem, the problem is shit parents raising shit stain children. People kill people.

shit offspring = lisa, stevey, mike plug drug. Their parents failed at the starting gate, their genetic addmix should have been exorcised on day one and passed off as a crib death.

Plug Drugs
10-10-2015, 07:29 PM
guns are not the problem, the problem is shit parents raising shit stain children. People kill people.

shit offspring = lisa, stevey, mike plug drug. Their parents failed at the starting gate, their genetic addmix should have been exorcised on day one and passed off as a crib death.
holy shit STOP INSULTING ME YOU LITTLE AUTISTIC FUCKS

TheLizardWhisperer
10-10-2015, 07:56 PM
but guns are outlawed in australia since like last century jim jefferies said so

That must be why I have all these guns at home.

Wendy <3
10-10-2015, 09:02 PM
Plug drug get out and stay at lisanet where mental disorders and homosexuality run rampant

KKKody
10-11-2015, 06:41 AM
That must be why I have all these guns at home.

well youre from there, you must know him personally, tell him he's fucking wrong

KKKody
10-11-2015, 06:42 AM
Plug drug get out and stay at lisanet where mental disorders and homosexuality run rampant

oh is that a thing again?

TEKNORAT BEACON

rubycalaber
10-11-2015, 09:03 AM
since its only ever men that go on shooting sprees and always for male centric reasons like virgin rage I think it should be illegal for men to own guns but legal for women to own guns no matter their history since women who are ex cons or mentally unwell need even more than the average woman to defend herself from male violence and it should be legal to shoot men for unwanted touching of any kind since a man touching a woman could snap to lethal violence in a millisecond and also for any sort of threat such as cat calling or rape threats online even years after they are made since they are proving themselves as a danger to her
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v606/rubycalaber/09katesig.gif

maks
10-11-2015, 02:11 PM

I could totally see plug drugs being a school shooter, in fact I'll be surprised if it doesn't happen

Desolation
10-12-2015, 01:35 AM
When obongo stops bombing hospitals I'll stop owning small arms. (Aka never)

yahoo.com comment

Camoron
10-12-2015, 08:05 PM
this might be controversial, but fuck it... i am against it.

lnopia the great
10-12-2015, 09:22 PM
im also against gun violence

Poopalew
10-13-2015, 11:51 AM
im also against gun violence

There were very few cars back then; instead everyone rode a horseand packed a gun!

Battery Bits
10-15-2015, 03:41 PM
I think we're pretty well fucked here in America, just because there's so many guns per-capita.
All laws and regulations do, is prevent law-abiding citizens from getting armed. If someone's gonna go 'cidal, they're obviously not concerned with gun laws at all, and will get armed regardless.
Maybe tax the hell outta bullets... spree's would be less likely if it's $100/shot.
I'm all for the second amendment... but our founding fathers used muskets, not AR-15's and automatics.
"Hold on everyone... this spree will continue in 5 minutes once I finish reloading. Stay there plz."
Swords are more my style... that takes skill to slaughter 100's of people with a greatsword.

m0nde
10-15-2015, 03:50 PM
why not lightsabers?

Pirate Steve
10-15-2015, 05:02 PM
I think we're pretty well fucked here in America, just because there's so many guns per-capita.
All laws and regulations do, is prevent law-abiding citizens from getting armed. If someone's gonna go 'cidal, they're obviously not concerned with gun laws at all, and will get armed regardless.
Maybe tax the hell outta bullets... spree's would be less likely if it's $100/shot.
I'm all for the second amendment... but our founding fathers used muskets, not AR-15's and automatics.
"Hold on everyone... this spree will continue in 5 minutes once I finish reloading. Stay there plz."
Swords are more my style... that takes skill to slaughter 100's of people with a greatsword.

The second amendment was put in place so that we could defend ourselves from a corrupt government. How often people forget... Truth be told, it's probably time to shut this shit down and start over.

Camoron
10-15-2015, 05:17 PM
actually it was put in place to establish a militia to defend our country against (the british, etc)

Camoron
10-15-2015, 05:17 PM
it says that in itself

Camoron
10-15-2015, 05:24 PM
it is literally qualified by the whole "a well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state" part, saying that it guarantees weapons for everyone all the time with no restrictions is like saying the sentence "when our work is finished we will all go home for the day" means everyone gets to go home right now! if you ignore the first dependent clause, the rest of the sentence loses its intended meaning. what is a militia? basically by today's standards it would be the national guard.

so the second amendment protects the right of National Guard members to have guns. :tup:

Camoron
10-15-2015, 05:27 PM
this is just an argument I use against people who shield their beliefs in the Constitution. I dont actually care what the Constitution or the bill of rights says because it was written by guys who wore powdered wigs

Poopalew
10-15-2015, 06:12 PM
this is just an argument I use against people who shield their beliefs in the Constitution. I dont actually care what the Constitution or the bill of rights says because it was written by guys who wore powdered wigs

Many brothers gave up their jobs to work on the building project and others used their vacation time to assist.

maks
10-15-2015, 06:37 PM
that's a stupid argument, the supreme court exists to interpret the constitution (which regardless of how long ago it was written still remains the law of the land) and they ruled that it applies to individuals

Camoron
10-15-2015, 06:56 PM
that's a stupid argument, the supreme court exists to interpret the constitution (which regardless of how long ago it was written still remains the law of the land) and they ruled that it applies to individuals

the supreme court can be wrong and has been wrong many times

like in 2010 on citizens united
or in 2015 letting fags marry HEH jk yall free love :ozone:

maks
10-15-2015, 07:02 PM
whether or not you agree with their decisions they're still the law.

maks
10-15-2015, 07:04 PM
as for citizens united that's only stupid if you look at it through the liberal talk-show spin of "DURR CORPORATIONS AREN'T PEOPLE ROFL" what it actually said was that corporations are made up of people who have the same right of free speech as anyone else regardless of what groups they happen to belong to, which by any metric makes total sense

maks
10-15-2015, 07:05 PM
if the kkk nambla and the aryan brotherhood are protected under the first amendment then so is time warner

Camoron
10-15-2015, 07:14 PM
it allowed for unlimited donations and corporations are made up of people but those people have ALL DIFFERENT VIEWS so why should they be allowed to express a singular "viewpoint" and by viewpoint I mean buying politicians with unlimited "gifts" when they aren't singular citizens

Camoron
10-15-2015, 07:16 PM
money isnt speech and corporations are not persons

maks
10-15-2015, 08:02 PM
citizens united didn't allow unlimited donations. it also does not declare that money is speech. it allows organizations to spend unlimited amounts of money advertising for or against a candidate. commercials are protected speech and always have been. all that citizens united did was clarify things which have always been true. stop getting all of your news from the daily show, it's comedy it's not intended to be accurate.

maks
10-15-2015, 08:04 PM
it allowed for unlimited donations and corporations are made up of people but those people have ALL DIFFERENT VIEWS so why should they be allowed to express a singular "viewpoint" and by viewpoint I mean buying politicians with unlimited "gifts" when they aren't singular citizens

'corporations are made up of people but those people have ALL DIFFERENT TALENTS so why should they be allowed to sell a singular "product"'

bribery is illegal and citizens united did not legalize it.

maks
10-15-2015, 08:11 PM
I mean if you don't like the ruling that's fine but at least describe it accurately you look like a retard