PDA

View Full Version : it was a bad idea for me to choose a guest for my show, so who wants to volunteer?

steveyos
10-15-2015, 09:17 AM
I really wish monde was able to explain if he's simply not ever going to do it, or can't right now, but he's not capable of doing something like that, the good thing is it's going to take me several months to prepare for the next person and I"ve already got 15 pieces of paper I wrote down for stuff for monde it's already prepared he can be a guest whenever I just really wanted him to be the first the way he's acting is the moment I've been waiting all these years for and I think he knows that and that's why he wont' do it but idk and I sincerely think he's mentally incapable of giving a real method to why he won't do it

honestly he's the only person I wanted to do it with right now nobody else is giving off the vibe I need besides cag but that vibe is just too sad there wouldn't be anything funny about me making fun of it that's more for tek when it gets that deep so feel free to volunteer and I'll see what I have to work with and dont' feel bad if I don't choose you it just means I fucking hate you and want you to die irl no big whoop

steveyos
10-15-2015, 09:21 AM
I was hoping we could do things like take our shirts off and I ask him why he's 3x my age but fatter than me yet I'm the lazy one yadda yadda I had several pages about him crying when his live-in-landlady would yell at him again 3x my age why doesn't he practice what he preaches it was gonna be really really really good and as usual I'm leaving out the actaul good stuff since it's this forum and not fjs you guys woulda loved the shit I'm not mentioning right now maybe some of you can convince him to do it I don't know I really don't get what's up with him mentally but fuck my ass rawdog I want this more than anything ever in my life I'm so bummed he isn't up for it I guess it's because it's a direct confronation and with forums he can say his part then quickly run away and not bear the weight of what comes back at him since he's already bearing more than enough weight IDK IT FUCKING SUCKS I NEED MONDE I DON'T WANNA DO ANYONE ELSE RIGHT NOW

steveyos
10-15-2015, 09:23 AM
I know bgd is on my dick harder than anyone's ever been that I can remember but I don't know a single thing about him and don't care there's nothing interesting there, besides that there's the lizards and just no lol

steveyos
10-15-2015, 09:24 AM
idk feel free to volunteer but I really can't think of anyone else besides monde I just might end up doing the first episode solo or doing a differnet show first

Poopalew
10-15-2015, 09:56 AM
idk feel free to volunteer but I really can't think of anyone else besides monde I just might end up doing the first episode solo or doing a differnet show first

What I d like you to do is put yourself in peace.