View Full Version : I'm done pretending to be lisas friend,

Camoron
10-16-2015, 04:29 PM
lisa you fucking suck get the fuck out already you gross 40 year old weirdo

Lisa Battery
10-16-2015, 06:56 PM
What? Fat retard. I aren't your friend.

Lol

Get a grip douchebag, you're a big fat nothing.

Lisa Battery
10-16-2015, 06:57 PM
I'm a hell of a lot hotter than you

And my friends are better than you

This seems weird because I've never even considered you as a friend yet you somehow think you've been pretending to be my friend? Lol get out more.

Reminder that even cag would cyber fuck marco before you.

juji
10-16-2015, 08:33 PM
I'm a hell of a lot hotter than you

And my friends are better than you

This seems weird because I've never even considered you as a friend yet you somehow think you've been pretending to be my friend? Lol get out more.

Reminder that even cag would cyber fuck marco before you.

m0nde
10-16-2015, 09:06 PM
is this all a skype troll? :mystery:

Camoron
10-16-2015, 09:11 PM
remidner that you live on disability in a shithole apartment in the worst counry on earth with no prospects and no reason to even get up in the morning

Camoron
10-16-2015, 09:12 PM
just leave you have seirously ruined this forum, you where funny for the first 4 years but your shtick has grown stale get out

urkles girlfriend
10-16-2015, 10:16 PM
Cameron ita not like you to be so unkind

lnopia the great
10-16-2015, 10:24 PM
lisa brings out the worst in people

Lisa Battery
10-16-2015, 10:51 PM
Camoron, you are a shit poster, this forum has been dead for weeks, I make a post and all of a sudden all you losers are out posting and what is it you are postimg about ad nauseam camoron? Me.

You're a shit poster and need to get an actual life.

You'll never get a g/f either.

urkles girlfriend
10-16-2015, 10:52 PM
She needs to dump that loser donny asap. Hes complete trash. I am trying to find out if he even owns a car, but they havent answered me yet. There's no way a perscription drug abusing loser isn't a bus riding faggot

urkles girlfriend
10-16-2015, 10:53 PM
He probably hasnt even quit drugs at all. I bet he still gets Percocet or oxy codone

Lisa Battery
10-16-2015, 11:02 PM
He probably hasnt even quit drugs at all. I bet he still gets Percocet or oxy codone

He's not allowed percocet or oxys because I said so and I know if he's had some.

He's only allowed suboxone because I said so.

I am on cam with him 20 hours a day, if he isn't at work he's on cam with me.

Pretty sure I know as I'm not a clueless beta bitch like some bitch I know *coughs "cag"*

Lisa Battery
10-16-2015, 11:04 PM
Cag, you've spent your whole life without a car so I know you think having a car is the pinical of sucess but hate to break it to you cag, unlike you your whole life most people have cars.

Lisa Battery
10-16-2015, 11:06 PM
There was awhole thread the other month of you asking teknorat if I have a car.

Most people have cars cag. Do you think you'r rich now you have your first car? Most people had their first car lomg before middle age like Donny and myself, hell cag Donny and I have both totalled more cars than you've ever owned.

juji
10-16-2015, 11:07 PM
There was awhole thread the other month of you asking teknorat if I have a car.

Most people have cars cag. Do you think you'r rich now you have your first car? Most people had their first car lomg before middle age like Donny and myself, hell cag Donny and I have both totalled more cars than you've ever owned.

Well, Lisa has a point, even cheapest cars cost as mininum 500 dollars

Battery Bits
10-16-2015, 11:11 PM
Fucking cag wants my dick.
No means no.

Lisa Battery
10-16-2015, 11:20 PM
Fucking cag wants my dick.
No means no.

Cag wants lots of dick but she's not allowed to see any or eat food.

urkles girlfriend
10-16-2015, 11:24 PM
Jack, i dont want your junky dick and obviously lisa doesn't care much for i either if shes cybering hotter guys behind your back. Shes doing this because she knows in her heart that you're a loser and she knows she can do better. I bet she could find a guy that makes more money than my jonathan (hes a cto look it up)

Wendy <3
10-16-2015, 11:30 PM
She needs to dump that loser donny asap. Hes complete trash. I am trying to find out if he even owns a car, but they havent answered me yet. There's no way a perscription drug abusing loser isn't a bus riding faggot

You need to dump your blood onto the street for being a huge faggot

Lisa Battery
10-16-2015, 11:31 PM
Jack, i dont want your junky dick and obviously lisa doesn't care much for i either if shes cybering hotter guys behind your back. Shes doing this because she knows in her heart that you're a loser and she knows she can do better. I bet she could find a guy that makes more money than my jonathan (hes a cto look it up)
You actually stalk my boyfriend more than I do cag.

Donny is the best fuck you scrag and the best boyfriend. While you are busy starving yourself and being a house slave just so you won't get dumped I have a guy who loves me and would do anything for me, who makes me laugh, gets me off, cares about me, knows my every insanity and deals with it and is man enough to step up to the plate.

I do love him you know.

Lisa Battery
10-16-2015, 11:33 PM
Cag I have never been a "money bitch" there are things that are much more important to me than money which is why I have dumped many a rich boyfriend and also dated starving artists.

Wendy <3
10-16-2015, 11:37 PM
Yeah, everyone is just dying to hook up with a 40 year old meth junkie that looks like a teenage boy

urkles girlfriend
10-16-2015, 11:53 PM
Jazz how much money do you have, do you own a car, do you have a good credit history? If you answrred yes would you consider flying to Australia to take lisa on a real date

Lisa Battery
10-16-2015, 11:57 PM
Jazz how much money do you have, do you own a car, do you have a good credit history? If you answrred yes would you consider flying to Australia to take lisa on a real date

No dice

maks
10-17-2015, 12:44 AM
lisa needs to get over this self loathing that keeps driving her towards the shittiest guys she can find. she's a smart woman, she has two degrees ffs, she should find herself a decent guy for a change

urkles girlfriend
10-17-2015, 12:45 AM
lisa needs to get over this self loathing that keeps driving her towards the shittiest guys she can find. she's a smart woman, she has two degrees ffs, she should find herself a decent guy for a change

Thank you! Thats what ive been saying the whole time.

urkles girlfriend
10-17-2015, 12:47 AM
And she knows im speaking the truth because it makes her really angry

Lisa Battery
10-17-2015, 12:53 AM

He is decent. Even my mum likes him and she's a snob.

Why? Because he is a kind and decent guy and is willing to pull up his socks and work hard to do anything for us.

He's a better person than you but that's not hard.

m0nde
10-17-2015, 01:24 AM
He is decent. Even my mum likes him and she's a snob.

Why? Because he is a kind and decent guy and is willing to pull up his socks and work hard to do anything for us.

He's a better person than you but that's not hard.has he met your dad? what does he think of donny?

Lisa Battery
10-17-2015, 01:30 AM
Nope.

My dad is not in my life.

m0nde
10-17-2015, 01:32 AM
oh well. what about yoru brother and other outside friends? have they been over and spoken to him on skype with you?

urkles girlfriend
10-17-2015, 01:35 AM
If you continue to efuck junkies your dad will not allow you back into his life. Thats why you need to dump the junky

Lisa Battery
10-17-2015, 01:40 AM
That decision is mine

I won't have anyone who treats me like that in my life no matter who they are. Took me long enough to learn that.

Me and my mum were maybe going to go watch my brother perform in teh city today but she didn't tell me until it was too late to go because the island is so busy with the GP she didn't want to attempt to drive.

urkles girlfriend
10-17-2015, 02:10 AM
If you treated people the way you think you should be treated maybe you wouldnt have to edate juggalos and common druggie filth like donnie

Lisa Battery
10-17-2015, 02:19 AM
If you treated people the way you think you should be treated maybe you wouldnt have to edate juggalos and common druggie filth like donnie

Welp.

I treat people better than you do so I won't be taken tips on being a good person let alone dating tips from YOU anytime soon.

urkles girlfriend
10-17-2015, 02:49 AM
Dump the junk and get with a Trump

Lisa Battery
10-17-2015, 03:01 AM
It's going to take a certain special something to deal with me.

I think Donny has that.

urkles girlfriend
10-17-2015, 03:02 AM
Put the junky in the garbage where it belongs

urkles girlfriend
10-17-2015, 03:05 AM
You need a real man. I have assembled the forums most powerful and richest men and one of them will be lucky enough to win your heart. Dp has agreed to take flight come dusk and if he fails then ruby has agreed to fly in and fuck you

Lisa Battery
10-17-2015, 03:05 AM
Put the junky in the garbage where it belongs
*Pops your scraggly used up crack whore ass in the wheely bin and wheels you out*

They'll pick you up Tuesday.

urkles girlfriend
10-17-2015, 03:08 AM
I dont know why you insist on edating human garbage like donny. I think u might hate yourself :(

urkles girlfriend
10-17-2015, 03:11 AM
Oh it takes something special to deal with me, and i think donny is so washed out on pills that he doesnt know any better tee hee

Lisa Battery
10-17-2015, 03:39 AM
Well he's not.

He's taken the time to get to know me really well, that includes my insane times and my going off and angry and my depression times and crying and not being able to do anything and he always listens and cares if I need him to, if I have a problem with something he's doing he actually takes it in board and stops it, he is very attentive to what I want and need. He is willing to work his ass off to get to where he needs to be and has been doing so. He makes me laugh, he loves me and makes me feel loved, he knows how to get me off and is competent sexually. He's always been nice, kind and good to me, I would have been dead, insane or catatonic if it wasn't for him through the whole Jazz dying..... I could go on but already that's better than most but clarissa I HAVE been around and I've looked around and so many people are just god damn piece of shit assholes and I've got a sweetheart in Donny and he's not rich but he does get up every week day and go to work to save for comming here and applys for and gets better jobs like he just did, and he is having to work hard for this and is doing so. He had to work his ass off to turn his shit around because he was a sweety and all but there was no chance in hell for him with me before he turned his shit around and he really has turned his shit around 180 clarissa and given himself better options (a page that would not hurt YOU to take from his book cag) good people come from all walks of life cag, so do piece of shit scum bags, Donny is a good guy. Also don't hold your breath waiting to see a meltdown from him, I've put him through the wringer and he is mature, cool and not spastic about relationships. He's never going to go psycho or turn into a piece of shit retard, if it ends it will probably be amicable and he will be cool.

stevеyos
10-17-2015, 05:55 AM
lisa brings out the best in people

Wendy <3
10-17-2015, 08:28 AM
No to everything cat avatar guy

Autistic Spectrum
10-17-2015, 09:36 AM
gordon

urkles girlfriend
10-17-2015, 09:40 AM
Dp you better be on that flight tonight. Lisa's junky boyfriend has got to go.

urkles girlfriend
10-17-2015, 09:41 AM
Well he's not.

He's taken the time to get to know me really well, that includes my insane times and my going off and angry and my depression times and crying and not being able to do anything and he always listens and cares if I need him to, if I have a problem with something he's doing he actually takes it in board and stops it, he is very attentive to what I want and need. He is willing to work his ass off to get to where he needs to be and has been doing so. He makes me laugh, he loves me and makes me feel loved, he knows how to get me off and is competent sexually. He's always been nice, kind and good to me, I would have been dead, insane or catatonic if it wasn't for him through the whole Jazz dying..... I could go on but already that's better than most but clarissa I HAVE been around and I've looked around and so many people are just god damn piece of shit assholes and I've got a sweetheart in Donny and he's not rich but he does get up every week day and go to work to save for comming here and applys for and gets better jobs like he just did, and he is having to work hard for this and is doing so. He had to work his ass off to turn his shit around because he was a sweety and all but there was no chance in hell for him with me before he turned his shit around and he really has turned his shit around 180 clarissa and given himself better options (a page that would not hurt YOU to take from his book cag) good people come from all walks of life cag, so do piece of shit scum bags, Donny is a good guy. Also don't hold your breath waiting to see a meltdown from him, I've put him through the wringer and he is mature, cool and not spastic about relationships. He's never going to go psycho or turn into a piece of shit retard, if it ends it will probably be amicable and he will be cool.
Lmao

Autistic Spectrum
10-17-2015, 09:45 AM
the post is prob pretty sad, but you reading it is even sadder cag

urkles girlfriend
10-17-2015, 09:48 AM
Thats why you need to fly to Australia immediately.

urkles girlfriend
10-17-2015, 09:48 AM
Time for you to give lisa that protein shot shes always dreamed of

Camoron
10-17-2015, 06:55 PM
Thank you! Thats what ive been saying the whole time.

This kind of trolling doesnt help when yhe target is o goddamn unselfaware she doesnt even realize trolling when she ees it goddamn lisa fucking sucks autistic idiot

Camoron
10-17-2015, 06:57 PM
Lisa now thinks she is keeping this forum alive because we talk about her a lot but while that may be true in the short term in the long term her presence has driven away good posters like barrypothwad and garfiekd and attracted shitty new ones like marco

Camoron
10-17-2015, 06:58 PM
And dont anyone forget lisa screwed rootbeer in every sense of the word and rootbeer is my f-friend

urkles girlfriend
10-17-2015, 06:58 PM
This kind of trolling doesnt help when yhe target is o goddamn unselfaware she doesnt even realize trolling when she ees it goddamn lisa fucking sucks autistic idiot

the junky and the bogan, a tale of true love!

Camoron
10-17-2015, 07:01 PM
Lisa forum posting checklist

1 be huge narcissit - CHECK

2 be dumb bitch who thinks shes smart when really shes just mentally ill - CHECK

3 have shitty unfunny meme avatars uniroincally and nonsensical pics of cartoons and shitty african rappers and pics of those signs that quirky (read annoying) people decorate there house with - CHECK

4 seduce guys somehow with brown vagina and stunted speech -CHECK

Camoron
10-17-2015, 07:06 PM
Nope.

My dad is not in my life.

i wish you were not in my forum honestly hyour dad dodged a bullet there

Camoron
10-17-2015, 07:07 PM
well I'm done pooping please contemplate my words lisa and get the fuck out bye

urkles girlfriend
10-17-2015, 07:10 PM
yeah her avatar is pretty bad i guess

urkles girlfriend
10-17-2015, 07:12 PM
http://i.imgur.com/aTCUtZg.jpg

Wendy <3
10-17-2015, 10:34 PM
I can't believe the nicest guy on the forum and one of lisa's make believe friends dislikes her :(

lnopia the great
10-18-2015, 01:13 AM
Donny is a super beta bitch

Lisa Battery
10-18-2015, 02:05 AM
Donny is a super beta bitch

Compared to who? You?

Um no, you retarded nobody sheeple shit poster

Wendy <3
10-18-2015, 12:48 PM
Lisda please make a list of your supposed friends on this forum

urkles girlfriend
10-18-2015, 02:58 PM
Compared to who? You?

Um no, you retarded nobody sheeple shit poster

All lisa posts are basically "no u"

Camoron
10-18-2015, 03:05 PM
cag told me she liked uncut dicks now shes flipflopped who are you hillary clinton? lm,aaaooo

Camoron
10-18-2015, 03:06 PM
yeah her avatar is pretty bad i guess
thanks for acknowleding my ownage :cool:

urkles girlfriend
10-18-2015, 03:07 PM
Uncut dicks are pretty gross

Wendy <3
11-15-2016, 02:11 PM
lisa you fucking suck get the fuck out already you gross 40 year old weirdo

maks
11-15-2016, 08:03 PM
If you're really worried recite this prayer for a while and tomorrow learn the LBRP (Lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram) and do that for a while.
"Hear me, and make all Spirits subject unto Me; so that every Spirit of the Firmament and of the Ether: upon the Earth and under the Earth, on dry land and in the water; of Whirling Air, and of rushing Fire, and every Spell and Scourge of God may be obedient unto Me."