PDA

View Full Version : lisa: why are you settling for a lowlife junkie/juggalo

urkles girlfriend
10-16-2015, 07:55 PM
1. Even you could do better than some guy who abuses prescription drugs and posts twizted videos.

2. Does this idiot even own a vehicle or have a driver's license.. even stevey has these thinga.

3. He's obviously not that interesting or doing it for you if you are cybersexing reno (whose a million times better than donny in every way) when a woman is crazy about a guy, she doesnt show interest in other men.

4. He's a fucking simp how the fuck is that attractive?

5. I repeat you CAN do better than him so you should stop wasting your time and find a man who actually has is shit together. If i can crank out period and ass fingering videos and still manage to find an awesome guy, imagine what you can get, but you will never acheive that with shit like donny humping your leg everywhere you go.

juji
10-16-2015, 08:28 PM
cag, discussing with Lisa is like talking with a slug

urkles girlfriend
10-16-2015, 08:29 PM
Pfft anything with tits and pussy could do better than this dweeb she's pity dating

urkles girlfriend
10-16-2015, 08:30 PM
Shes not going to be able to cut him lose without him having some big emotional meltdown online.

urkles girlfriend
10-16-2015, 08:31 PM
The sweet little simp boy will suddenly turn into the raging angry junky that he is

juji
10-16-2015, 08:31 PM
it won't be second time due to rootbeer

Autistic Spectrum
10-16-2015, 08:36 PM
jon: why are you settling for cag lamo you had it all you had ascii genitals a something awful goon girl who is 100 times better than this bottom feeding reject haven bitch

juji
10-16-2015, 08:37 PM
Jon prefers obedient woman, even that's part of her findom

urkles girlfriend
10-16-2015, 08:38 PM
Hi dp lmao

urkles girlfriend
10-16-2015, 08:39 PM
it won't be second time due to rootbeer

im personally looking forward to donnys meltdown after lisa gets sick of his shit and it wont be long

urkles girlfriend
10-16-2015, 08:39 PM
Wonder if he'll make more cringe worthy death threats that are funny for all the wrong reasons

Autistic Spectrum
10-16-2015, 08:40 PM
cag's life is very full

Autistic Spectrum
10-16-2015, 08:41 PM
i would honestly have a threesome with cag and lisa even tho it would be so fucking gross to acutally do,, the amount of rep i would get would be well worth it

Autistic Spectrum
10-16-2015, 08:41 PM
me, and those 2 insane bitchs and a tub of crisco after i put a bunch of news paper on my hardwood floor

urkles girlfriend
10-16-2015, 08:43 PM
Look dp its time to man the fuck up and rescue lisa from this junkie piece of shit. You're her only hope

urkles girlfriend
10-16-2015, 08:44 PM
Our lisa with a filthy junkie. Perish at the thought

Autistic Spectrum
10-16-2015, 08:45 PM
cag use the last of your rape money to send stevey to penguin island, kill 2 birds with one stone

urkles girlfriend
10-16-2015, 08:48 PM
Use your money to fly to Australia and rescue lisa from donny. Dont be a pussy. It will be the most fun youve had that didnt involve posting on a forum

m0nde
10-16-2015, 08:49 PM
i would honestly have a threesome with cag and lisa even tho it would be so fucking gross to acutally do,, the amount of rep i would get would be well worth itwhat dp said got me thinking. do you think rootbeer did it for the rep? like initially, do ou think it was all a carefully planned rep boosting scheme gone wrong?

juji
10-16-2015, 08:50 PM
What if Lisa ignored cag's posts? it would be a dealbreaker

juji
10-16-2015, 08:51 PM
btw, when we chatted with Lisa, she told me she has fucked a guy with 9 inches of dick, cag have ever you fucked a guy with 9 inches of dick?

urkles girlfriend
10-16-2015, 08:52 PM
Dp is gonna do the right thing and rescue lisa who has been his friend for almost half a decade

Autistic Spectrum
10-16-2015, 08:54 PM
yes rootbeer spent 50 grand of his parents money to fly across the world to loose his virginity to the worst person on earth in an attempt to get more rep points

urkles girlfriend
10-16-2015, 08:56 PM
You better be on a round trip to Australia by tomorrow morning

m0nde
10-16-2015, 08:56 PM
greens

Autistic Spectrum
10-16-2015, 08:57 PM
cag is the low pile carpet in your shitty apt complex itchy?

m0nde
10-16-2015, 09:00 PM
cag and jon are going to buy a house and in 4 years, a bigger house. dp you inherited your parents house and make up stories about your investments and post pictures from reddit claiming you repair frogger machines and bijld multi console gaming units. how does it feel topretend to be half the man jon is?

Autistic Spectrum
10-16-2015, 09:04 PM
jon moved in with someone from reject haven :rofl:

juji
10-16-2015, 09:05 PM
funny part, cag keeps asking questions to Jon about the things that cag doesnt know anything

urkles girlfriend
10-16-2015, 09:08 PM
If dp doesnt man the fuck up and claim his soulmate lisa, i am going to put him on ignore

Camoron
10-16-2015, 09:16 PM
i dont know anything about donnald but I know enough about lisa to know that hes too good for her however fucked up he may be

juji
10-16-2015, 09:17 PM
that's his decision, anyway he won't listen us to prevent meeting Lisa

urkles girlfriend
10-16-2015, 09:46 PM
i dont know anything about donnald but I know enough about lisa to know that hes too good for her however fucked up he may be

Hes a drug addict and an idiot. Its the other way around

Lisa Battery
10-16-2015, 10:44 PM
Yeah see clarissa, I'd have Donny over your idiot of a b/f anyday

Bitch you flash anyone and you're getting shot or dumped it's that pathetic and back to homeless with no employable skills.

My videos are a bit better than you fingering your scraggly ass by the way.

Lisa Battery
10-16-2015, 10:45 PM
I don't think any of these dipshits are better than what I have with Donny.

urkles girlfriend
10-16-2015, 10:46 PM
http://www.supermensa.org/forums/showthread.php?10792-Milkman-Mr-Jack-phone-convo wow just wow

Lisa Battery
10-16-2015, 10:49 PM
http://www.supermensa.org/forums/showthread.php?10792-Milkman-Mr-Jack-phone-convo wow just wow

What's "wow" about it?

juji
10-16-2015, 10:52 PM
http://i.imgur.com/odWVHqa.png

Battery Bits
10-16-2015, 10:56 PM
She's mad cuz I called her a fugly ho.
Rage on.

Lisa Battery
10-16-2015, 11:10 PM
She's mad cuz I called her a fugly ho.
Rage on.

Lol I know.

You say she looks like a foot. That would most definately send her into a spazz.

She's also pissed off that her relationshipmis so pathetic she knows she will dumped at the drop of a hat for not doing exactly what jon says and you and I just do what we want and are happy and not in danger of getting dumped for eating a cheeseburger if we fucking well feel like it.

urkles girlfriend
10-16-2015, 11:11 PM
This guy is awful lisa, hes nothing to brag about and certainly wont make you happy.

Battery Bits
10-16-2015, 11:12 PM
Your last 100 posts have been about me, nat-geo nips.

urkles girlfriend
10-16-2015, 11:13 PM
You really need to dump this loser lisa, and get with a guy who owns a car and has his shit together. You're lying to yourself. Your sessions with reno are proof

urkles girlfriend
10-16-2015, 11:14 PM
Your last 100 posts have been about me, nat-geo nips.

Because lisa can do better than a junky

urkles girlfriend
10-16-2015, 11:15 PM
And no one believes that youve stopped using drugs. You will never get clean and will live the life you have lived forever.

urkles girlfriend
10-16-2015, 11:17 PM
Lisa dump donny and get with someone who isnt a piece of shit.

juji
10-16-2015, 11:18 PM
:awjeez:

I really don't want to keep reading this thread

urkles girlfriend
10-16-2015, 11:20 PM
If dp doesnt man the fuck up and claim his soulmate lisa, i am going to put him on ignore

Look dp has lisa dick whipped in ways that donny will never be able to. This newds to happen asap!

Battery Bits
10-16-2015, 11:20 PM
You don't know me, you expressionless trick.

Lisa Battery
10-16-2015, 11:27 PM
Look dp has lisa dick whipped in ways that donny will never be able to. This newds to happen asap!

I'm going to go for the guy who has enough balls to actually fuck with me and who is actually all this bullshit aside the sweetest nicest one.

Stop projecting your love of dp onto me just because jon would kick your ass to the curb if you started saying "oh dp you're so alpha" all over the forum again.

Dp and I know what we are, two alphas who would just as soon kill each other as fuck each other.

Wendy <3
10-16-2015, 11:29 PM
Why don't you 2 worthlessdrug addicts go back to your own forum and live in your make believe world where you're not the worst people alive and everyone likes you

urkles girlfriend
10-16-2015, 11:29 PM
You have loved dp for years and years. Youre just backpedaling after your little stunt with reno but if u were able to cyber reno than you can doooooo WAAAAAAAY better than a jobless carless junky whose addicted to percets

urkles girlfriend
10-16-2015, 11:30 PM
Especially one that makes a big deal out of saving up 3000 dollars (which is an obvious lie because hes a junky)

urkles girlfriend
10-16-2015, 11:31 PM
Fuck off jazz unless you are gonna help me coonvince lisa to dump the junky

Battery Bits
10-16-2015, 11:31 PM
Check nuts, ho.
Lisa just spelled it out for us all.

Lisa Battery
10-16-2015, 11:41 PM
Clarissa

Jon treats you like total shit and brags about it.

urkles girlfriend
10-16-2015, 11:56 PM
Jon isnt a simp and knows how to keep a bitch in line and on his dick. Donny will never achieve anything and will always be your doormat.. and not even a good one that buys you diamond and ipads. Get yourself aomething that isnt a loser that looks like he smells like stale cigarettes and cheap booze

urkles girlfriend
10-16-2015, 11:57 PM
He doesnt even own a car! Hes 27 years old and rides the fucking bus

Lisa Battery
10-16-2015, 11:58 PM
Jon isnt a simp and knows how to keep a bitch in line and on his dick. Donny will never achieve anything and will always be your doormat.. and not even a good one that buys you diamond and ipads. Get yourself aomething that isnt a loser that looks like he smells like stale cigarettes and cheap booze
Jon tells everyone he will dump you in a second if you "step out of line"

No thanks, YOU are the doormat LOL

urkles girlfriend
10-17-2015, 12:00 AM
Thats because jon is a man who demands respect. Donny isnt a man at all. Jon has a 6 figure salary. What does donny have? Dump him immediately and get a real man

urkles girlfriend
10-17-2015, 12:01 AM
Just imagine the possibilities if you stopped wasting your time on this shitstain.

urkles girlfriend
10-17-2015, 12:01 AM
Its like youre actually proud to be edating a junky

Lisa Battery
10-17-2015, 12:03 AM
Yeah well you keep saying that but he isn't a junky you old crack whore

Battery Bits
10-17-2015, 12:07 AM
It's 2 a.m. on a Friday night / Saturday morning.
You are here posting furiously about someone you do not know.
Where's your man?
Nice life.
I'm here talking to Lisa, letting her have dins.

urkles girlfriend
10-17-2015, 12:09 AM
Yeah see clarissa, I'd have Donny over your idiot of a b/f anyday

Bitch you flash anyone and you're getting shot or dumped it's that pathetic and back to homeless with no employable skills.

My videos are a bit better than you fingering your scraggly ass by the way.

No one needs a dirty junky with a bad haircut and raggedy clothes. Lisa can and should do better than you she deserves that much.

Where's your man?
Nice life.

Lisa Battery
10-17-2015, 12:10 AM
Where's your man?
Nice life.
"Letting me have dins" LMAO

I got my greek platter with spit roasted lamb, pita bread, garlic sauce and greek salad and he says "who said you could eat that?" And we both laughed because we were just taking the piss at how fucking loserish shit Jon treats you Clarissa.

urkles girlfriend
10-17-2015, 12:12 AM
The funny thing is, lisa knows she going to get bored of you and shes just making these patroizing claims about caring for you because she feels bad about cybering with reno. this is called backpedaling and you're either too inexperienced or stupid to know any different. You two must know it because you wouldn't be here fighting with me over it. Facts are facts.

Battery Bits
There's more to life than hair and clothes you fucking bimbo.

Lisa Battery
I've been telling you for a while Jon treats you like shit.

But hey you got a roof over your head and some shit fuck guy who doesn't even let you eat what you want and are looking unhealthy Clarissa but whatever if you think that's the nice life.

urkles girlfriend
10-17-2015, 12:15 AM
They way you insist that your gay little e romance with a junky is something to be proud of is hilarious. Dumping him now is the best advice you'll get..heres whats gonna happen, you're going to get bored and start talking to donny less and less and he is gonna lose his shit. And im going to laugh my ass off when it kills him.

urkles girlfriend
10-17-2015, 12:16 AM
You may as well get it over with quick if you actually do care for him.

Lisa Battery
10-17-2015, 12:17 AM
The funny thing is, lisa knows she going to get bored of you and shes just making these patroizing claims about caring for you because she feels bad about cybering with reno. this is called backpedaling and you're either too inexperienced or stupid to know any different. You two must know it because you wouldn't be here fighting with me over it. Facts are facts.
I felt a bit bad about mucking around with Reno but not that bad clarissa, I also told reno I couldn't do much because I cared about Donny. But at the end of the day I've hardly been an evil bitch, I've been human at worse, been honest and I care a lot about Donny. I mean grow the fuck up. I'm not hurting anyone and deviously fuckingbpeople behind backs like you do and shit.

And Donny is very experienced, I'm not doing any more god damn virgins I tell you what, Donny is very experienced with women.

Lisa Battery
10-17-2015, 12:18 AM
They way you insist that your gay little e romance with a junky is something to be proud of is hilarious. Dumping him now is the best advice you'll get..heres whats gonna happen, you're going to get bored and start talking to donny less and less and he is gonna lose his shit. And im going to laugh my ass off when it kills him.

Do you have any idea how much everyone laughs at you and how shit yours is?

Because I've tried to tell you this for months. You need to ask like ANY guy who talks to jon what he actually says about your relationship.

urkles girlfriend
10-17-2015, 12:19 AM
Stringing along a retarded junky that listens to icp just to prove to an internet forum that you have a boyfriend is retarded. If you're going to use a man as an accessory you may as well get one with a real job and means of support.

Lisa Battery
10-17-2015, 12:20 AM
You're insane and stupid.

urkles girlfriend
10-17-2015, 12:21 AM
He has an obamacare phone. How fucking low can you stoop? Your life will not get any better if you keep adding more shit to it. Donny is shit. Why do you want shit lmao

urkles girlfriend
10-17-2015, 12:23 AM
Im surprised the little dirt bag didnt up and kill himself when he found out you were cybering reno. I bet it hurt his little junky feelings real badm he prolly cried off skype camera

Lisa Battery
10-17-2015, 12:43 AM
Im surprised the little dirt bag didnt up and kill himself when he found out you were cybering reno. I bet it hurt his little junky feelings real badm he prolly cried off skype camera

Well he yelled that I was a whore and hung up on me and then he called me back like 10 mins later but again, he's done more than just flash someone online himself.

urkles girlfriend
10-17-2015, 12:44 AM
You really need to duump that junky. He's like a filthy flea bitten rat that can barely afford to eat

maks
10-17-2015, 12:47 AM
Yeah well you keep saying that but he isn't a junky you old crack whore

any recovery system from NA to The Dunes will tell you that addiction can never be cured, it can only be controlled. There's no such thing as a former junkie.

Battery Bits
10-17-2015, 12:48 AM
Subs help.

Lisa Battery
10-17-2015, 12:49 AM
You really need to duump that junky. He's like a filthy flea bitten rat that can barely afford to eat

He eats just fine and supports himself and his family and is going to come here and if it works out and I keep him after he got residency he will be working and looking after me.

urkles girlfriend
She admits he still takes pills too. (And he got an obama phone)

Lisa Battery
any recovery system from NA to The Dunes will tell you that addiction can never be cured, it can only be controlled. There's no such thing as a former junkie.

Well it's controlled and has been for months now

Lisa Battery
10-17-2015, 12:50 AM
She admits he still takes pills too. (And he got an obama phone)

Suboxone you dumb tart

It's an opiate receptor blocker and I don't mind him taking those at all.

urkles girlfriend
10-17-2015, 12:51 AM
Any person with any intellience or sense wouldnt dat a penniless junky

urkles girlfriend
10-17-2015, 12:51 AM
Unless they are one themselves

Battery Bits
10-17-2015, 12:53 AM
Nobody's perfect, Clarissa.
I've made a conscious effort to better my life.
Jeez. Gimme ~some~ credit.
This shit is retarded.

urkles girlfriend
10-17-2015, 12:56 AM
Donny you are a shitpile and a stain on society. Stop clinging to lisa like a suckling baby simp and let her find a man thats actually worth something.

urkles girlfriend
10-17-2015, 12:57 AM
You will never amount to anything and you'll end up in the streets sooner or later.

Lisa Battery
10-17-2015, 12:58 AM
Nobody's perfect, Clarissa.
I've made a conscious effort to better my life.
Jeez. Gimme ~some~ credit.
This shit is retarded.
I know how much you've done and these people don't matter lol

None of us perfect and you are talking to clarissa who's and x stripper and crack whore who just recently got her first boyfriend who is middle class which is a world away from where she has spent her whole life which is in the gutter being a drunken cracked out whore and now thinks she upper class LMAO!

She's not and she is with a guy who tells everyone he will drop her at the drop of a hat if she isn't basically just a house slave.

urkles girlfriend
10-17-2015, 12:59 AM
It doesn't take a genius to figure out you don't have jackshit saved up and you will drag out this pathetic excuse of a relationship as long as you can. Its a disaster waiting to happen. You will never make it out to Australia just as you will never escape from drugs and poverty. Give up now

Lisa Battery
10-17-2015, 01:01 AM
You will never amount to anything and you'll end up in the streets sooner or later.

Stop projecting your fears of what will happen to you when jon dumps you onto Donny.

Donny has done a lot more good with his life than you have and has a lot better prospects as long as he wants to have them.

He's been working and just got himself an even better job, he just keeps doing better and better.

Battery Bits
10-17-2015, 01:04 AM
Bitch I have enough saved up to buy and sell that ass 2500 times over.

Lisa Battery
10-17-2015, 01:06 AM
He has thousands saved already cag.

You have no concept of money cag, I remember when you thought you were rich when you saved $3,000

Before he jumps on a plane he's going to have a pretty packet saved, that way if it works out and I keep him we can live for the months and months it would take before we jumped all the hoops and he got residency here and could work and he knows I am not in a position to financially support him which is why he needs the stack of cash. If it doesn't work out he goes home, buys a new car and is released back to the other bitches.

urkles girlfriend
10-17-2015, 01:10 AM
Hes a worthless junky and you know it and you're only latching onto him because you have no one else. You know theres a world outside this forum dont you, lol. Maybe if you got some counciling and quit living in a weed induced limbo yo u could go back to teaching, maybe meet another teacher or lawyer.. but you insist on edating junkies and wallowing in filth with them

urkles girlfriend
10-17-2015, 01:11 AM
The more you keep this up, the more time you will waste in having a life worth living and not with a parasitic, pill popping juggalo with weird mommy issues

Battery Bits
10-17-2015, 01:14 AM
Hilarious mental image of you sitting in your middle-class home, hitting the stem.
I've dealt with bitches like you my whole life LOL.

Lisa Battery
10-17-2015, 01:15 AM
We're both laughing at you cag.

You are an x stripper/ crack whore who in spite of being in a slightly better position than the half way houses whoring and living with grandparents still has not done anything to improve her own lot.

We are both laughing at you and Donny says, "Clarissa, Lisa is my Jon" only I'm doing a better job on my cag than jon is on his. LMAO

Lisa Battery
10-17-2015, 01:17 AM
Jon dumps you, you are on the streets with only street whoring to aspire to.

Donny and I break up and he'll work, have decent propects and still have a better life than you because he is actually doing the things to improve his OWN lot.

Battery Bits
10-17-2015, 01:18 AM
LOLOLOL
Mic Drop.

urkles girlfriend
10-17-2015, 01:21 AM
And i say donny is a junky and a loser because he is one and you need to dump him immediately

Lisa Battery
10-17-2015, 01:22 AM
And i say donny is a junky and a loser because he is one and you need to dump him immediately

I might be his jon but I treat my cags better than jon treats his.

Lisa Battery
10-17-2015, 01:23 AM
He's comming out on top either way.

Battery Bits
10-17-2015, 01:23 AM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/fe/2a/20/fe2a20af6d5ed0a8eac38f1cc07ff1bb.jpg

Battery Bits
10-17-2015, 01:24 AM
Everything's coming up Milhouse.

urkles girlfriend
10-17-2015, 01:25 AM
I might be his jon but I treat my cags better than jon treats his.

if Cybering with reno behind donnys back is your idea of treating him good, you wont have any hopes of finding a decent man. :)

urkles girlfriend
10-17-2015, 01:26 AM
But as long as you dump the junky immediately...

urkles girlfriend
10-17-2015, 01:30 AM
And when you do fnally listen to reason and dump donny for someone who isnt a piece of shit.. try not to cheat on him with reno lmao.

Battery Bits
10-17-2015, 01:30 AM
The crack seems to be wearing off.
Carpet patrol! Go!

urkles girlfriend
10-17-2015, 01:32 AM
The crack seems to be wearing off.
Carpet patrol! Go!
Drugs wearing off, my little American bogan friend?

Lisa Battery
10-17-2015, 01:34 AM
if Cybering with reno behind donnys back is your idea of treating him good, you wont have any hopes of finding a decent man. :)

It wasn't behind his back. I told him everything that day.

And he is a decent man.

He treats me better than you get treated. And neither of us have to stay with aomeone who treats us worse than the dog lest we end up on the street having to whore.

Lisa Battery
10-17-2015, 01:35 AM
Drugs wearing off, my little American bogan friend?

He was talking about you

Battery Bits
10-17-2015, 01:36 AM
LOL
Lisa speaking true facts as usual.
:heart:

Lisa Battery
10-17-2015, 01:36 AM
He literally thinks you're so retarded and psycho that you must be on drugs

I tried to explain to him that no, you were just a retarded psychopath

urkles girlfriend
10-17-2015, 03:22 AM
The smelly hobo junky thinks im retarded oh no. No... no!

urkles girlfriend
10-17-2015, 03:24 AM
The guy who doesnt own a car, does drugs, looks like shit, and owns an actual obama phone doesn't like me. What a tragedy lmao

maks
10-17-2015, 04:03 PM
Well it's controlled and has been for months now

Then stop saying he isn't a junkie. He is, and always will be.

stevеyos
10-17-2015, 05:03 PM
lol months

urkles girlfriend
10-17-2015, 07:16 PM
Then stop saying he isn't a junkie. He is, and always will be.

steveyos
10-17-2015, 07:24 PM
hey fuck you btw

urkles girlfriend
10-17-2015, 07:24 PM
fuck you stevie. i have terrible cramps today.

Lisa Battery
10-17-2015, 07:45 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ZNoFpmW.jpg

m0nde
10-17-2015, 07:51 PM
why're you skyping with elezzzark? leave him alone!

urkles girlfriend
10-17-2015, 07:52 PM
he doesn't have any teeth!

Battery Bits
10-17-2015, 07:54 PM
Sure I do.

Lisa Battery
10-17-2015, 07:54 PM
he doesn't have any teeth!

Yes he does

He's missing one though

Lisa Battery
10-17-2015, 07:55 PM
As you can see I've had a stroke

maks
10-17-2015, 07:57 PM
I didn't know elz had a brother with a missing chromosome

urkles girlfriend
10-17-2015, 07:59 PM
elz is already missing chromosomes, but this donny guy really does look a bit retarded.. and he has missing teeth. thats awesome lisa so happy for you :rofl:

Lisa Battery
10-17-2015, 08:01 PM
elz is already missing chromosomes, but this donny guy really does look a bit retarded.. and he has missing teeth. thats awesome lisa so happy for you :rofl:

One missing tooth and it kind of looks cool

He's got about twice your IQ so I don't know where you get off calling anyone retarded

maks
10-17-2015, 08:01 PM
I'll bet he has wonderful breath

Lisa Battery
10-17-2015, 08:02 PM
Missing a fang

Lisa Battery
10-17-2015, 08:03 PM
I'll bet he has wonderful breath

He doesn't smell bad because I asked

Lisa Battery
10-17-2015, 08:03 PM
I said "if you smell bad I will spew on you and not fuck you"

m0nde
10-17-2015, 08:04 PM
joe momzaho

Lisa Battery
Wash my dirty hobo, wash my dirty hobo, rub dub a ruba scruba wash my dirty hobo

Lisa Battery
joe momzaho

We like him

Battery Bits
http://i.imgur.com/W6ojr0p.png

maks
10-17-2015, 08:05 PM
He doesn't smell bad because I asked

nobody thinks their own breath smells bad you retard. he has missing teeth because they rotted out, which strongly implies the rest of his teeth are rotted too

maks
10-17-2015, 08:05 PM
spoiler alert junkies have shitty dental hygeine

Lisa Battery
10-17-2015, 08:06 PM
nobody thinks their own breath smells bad you retard. he has missing teeth because they rotted out, which strongly implies the rest of his teeth are rotted too

Yeah they aren't

And the other chicks don't have a problem with how he smells, but I told him, he better smell ok

m0nde
10-17-2015, 08:07 PM

make that your avatar, you are 100x better than peter quinn (never mind what everyone else says) :jizz:

Lisa Battery
10-17-2015, 08:07 PM
spoiler alert junkies have shitty dental hygeine

Maks

Donny's teeth look much nicer and cleaner than your stanky yellow ones

Battery Bits
10-17-2015, 08:08 PM
I smell like Axe Kilo and excited pussy.
Kilo being the only type of Axe which is nice.

m0nde
10-17-2015, 08:08 PM
Yeah they aren't

And the other chicks don't have a problem with how he smells, but I told him, he better smell okwhen he gets australlian residency he can go see a dentist at the state's expense, so no worries

Battery Bits
10-17-2015, 08:09 PM
make that your avatar, you are 100x better than peter quinn (never mind what everyone else says) :jizz:

Gee thanks mister!

maks
Maks

Donny's teeth look much nicer and cleaner than your stanky yellow ones

stained from coffee and smoking isn't the same as rotting out of your head. I'm older than him and I still have all my teeth.

maks
lisa's junkie in 10 years

http://www.afternoonspecial.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/2teeth-0911-10.jpg

m0nde
10-17-2015, 08:10 PM
Gee thanks mister!if you knock her up, make sure you assert your parental rights

Battery Bits
10-17-2015, 08:11 PM
Leave Buscemi outta this.
He is the man.

Lisa Battery
10-17-2015, 08:11 PM
stained from coffee and smoking isn't the same as rotting out of your head. I'm older than him and I still have all my teeth.

Maks your teeth are nothing short of gross, there was a thick film of utter grossness on your teeth, no joke

Donny is missing an eye tooth but his are much cleaner than yours

Maks, darling, if you are going to pick on someone may I suggest that YOU picking on anyone's teeth does not really fly, you have some of the grossest teeth I've seen

Lisa Battery
10-17-2015, 08:12 PM
lisa's junkie in 10 years

http://www.afternoonspecial.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/2teeth-0911-10.jpg
This guy has better teeth than you maks

Battery Bits
10-17-2015, 08:13 PM
brb brushing and flossing.

Lisa Battery
10-17-2015, 08:15 PM
brb brushing and flossing.

Lol

I tell you who is not brushing their teeth right now

Maks

I think he just wipes his with a dirty rag once a week

(Donny, literally just went to go brush his teeth LOL)

Battery Bits
10-17-2015, 08:16 PM
She likes me for me.
Not becaaaaaause I hang with Leonardo.
Or that guy who played in Fargo.
I think his name was Steve.

m0nde
10-17-2015, 08:16 PM
he was shamed into brushing his teeth and somehow that's a win

Battery Bits
10-17-2015, 08:17 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JiA2FGx9EQ

Lisa Battery
10-17-2015, 08:19 PM
he was shamed into brushing his teeth and somehow that's a win

It's proof of how readily he actually brushes his teeth

Battery Bits
10-17-2015, 08:20 PM
ENFJ's are very open to criticism.
brb making a conscious effort to better myself.
brb being an empath.

maks
10-17-2015, 08:22 PM
I can bleach the coffee stains off but there's nothing that's going to repair your junkie's rot short of a set of dentures

urkles girlfriend
10-17-2015, 08:23 PM

he doesn't look creepy at all. :)

m0nde
10-17-2015, 08:24 PM
It's proof of how readily he actually brushes his teethhaving to prove something that everyone takes for granted is also somehow not cringe worthy

urkles girlfriend
10-17-2015, 08:26 PM
ttheres a bunch of guys that look like donny that hang out in the alleys of deep ellem

m0nde
10-17-2015, 08:26 PM
this guy is a junkie and he's working on not being a junkie, that's commendable, but don't go on about how he doesn't have mush mouth or the other problems that go along with that lifestyle and that everything will be peachy keen because you can pull an eliza doolittle on him

urkles girlfriend
10-17-2015, 08:27 PM
lisa is no henry higgens either though

Lisa Battery
10-17-2015, 08:27 PM
I can bleach the coffee stains off but there's nothing that's going to repair your junkie's rot short of a set of dentures

Not rot

Just missing an eye tooth, it snapped off

And his teeth are still cleaner and nicer than yours

And I actually like the missing eye tooth, it gives him character

urkles girlfriend
10-17-2015, 08:28 PM

:rofl:

urkles girlfriend
a match made in heaven. i change my mind.

Lisa Battery
having to prove something that everyone takes for granted is also somehow not cringe worthy

Um that's just stupid sid

You're an idiot

Lisa Battery
10-17-2015, 08:29 PM

Don't know who henry higgens is but I'm better than you

Lisa Battery
10-17-2015, 08:30 PM
he doesn't look creepy at all. :)

I like creepy

m0nde
10-17-2015, 08:30 PM

THE FLOWER GIRL. [She is no doubt as clean as she can afford to be; but compared to the ladies she is very dirty. Her features are no worse than theirs; but their condition leaves something to be desired; and she needs the services of a dentist]. (1.29) - Pygmalion, Bernard Shaw

Battery Bits
10-17-2015, 08:31 PM
I like creepy

:swoon:

urkles girlfriend
One missing tooth and it kind of looks cool

He's got about twice your IQ so I don't know where you get off calling anyone retarded

THE FLOWER GIRL. [She is no doubt as clean as she can afford to be; but compared to the ladies she is very dirty. Her features are no worse than theirs; but their condition leaves something to be desired; and she needs the services of a dentist]. (1.29) - Pygmalion, Bernard Shaw

Lmao

Lisa Battery
He's hotter than you

Battery Bits
10-17-2015, 08:32 PM
He's hotter than you

:swoon:

m0nde
10-17-2015, 08:33 PM
he's a nice guy too. i hope you guys are really happy together and you don't make him kill himself

maks
10-17-2015, 08:34 PM
Not rot

Just missing an eye tooth, it snapped off

And his teeth are still cleaner and nicer than yours

And I actually like the missing eye tooth, it gives him character

it snapped off because it was rotted. teeth don't just break.

urkles girlfriend
10-17-2015, 08:40 PM
I wish i could have a junky with rotten teeth. ill head over to the nearest narcotic anonymous and pick one out while jons at work

Lisa Battery
10-17-2015, 08:40 PM
he's a nice guy too. i hope you guys are really happy together and you don't make him kill himself

I only make unwanted pieces of shit like you want to kill themselves.

You'll never have any dating options.

urkles girlfriend
10-17-2015, 08:41 PM
I wish i could have a junky with rotten teeth. ill head over to the nearest narcotic anonymous and pick one out while jons at work

I will name it "Bright Eyes"

m0nde
10-17-2015, 08:45 PM
I only make unwanted pieces of shit like you want to kill themselves.

You'll never have any dating options.ok, no need to get defensive. i was wishing you two a happy life together.

Lisa Battery
10-17-2015, 08:50 PM
ok, no need to get defensive. i was wishing you two a happy life together.

Nah. You're a piece of shit.

urkles girlfriend
10-17-2015, 08:50 PM

Lisas clothes are really something else lmao

Lisa Battery
10-17-2015, 08:52 PM
You can make up all the bullshit you like, doesn't make it true, makes you a pathetic loser and Donny is still a nice and good guy.

This is your life losers: posting about mine.

Lisa Battery
10-17-2015, 08:53 PM

Are they?

m0nde
10-17-2015, 08:53 PM
Nah. You're a piece of shit.

don't turn on the only ally you have left on this forum, lisa

Lisa Battery
10-17-2015, 08:57 PM
don't turn on the only ally you have left on this forum, lisa

You're the slimiest, most bullshit crock of shit.

You're a bigger pile of shit than the overt fucktard pathetic losers

At least they are straight forward and honest about what pathetic piles of shit they are and don't hother trying to pretend and tell everyone they are a good guy when in fact they are an undermining, subversive, slimy pile of utter spineless shit.

Get my fucking name off your twitter you no-life pathetic retarded loser.

maks
10-17-2015, 08:58 PM

you don't find the most fashionable stuff in the donation bin

urkles girlfriend
10-17-2015, 08:58 PM
:triggered:

m0nde
10-17-2015, 08:59 PM
You're the slimiest, most bullshit crock of shit.

You're a bigger pile of shit than the overt fucktard pathetic losers

At least they are straight forward and honest about what pathetic piles of shit they are and don't hother trying to pretend and tell everyone they are a good guy when in fact they are an undermining, subversive, slimy pile of utter spineless shit.

Get my fucking name off your twitter you no-life pathetic retarded loser.everything's back to normal, then. i'm glad we had this little talk.

Kosher Mini Tacos
10-17-2015, 09:01 PM
ok, no need to get defensive. i was wishing you two a happy life together.

http://i.imgur.com/SfTIRrK.png

urkles girlfriend
10-17-2015, 09:02 PM

jazzy josh needs to see these asap

Wendy <3
10-17-2015, 09:04 PM
It's amusing watching some drug addict who lives off of welfare and doesn't work and has sex by watching other people jerk off on webcam calling everyone else losers.

Lisa Battery
10-17-2015, 09:34 PM
It's amusing watching some drug addict who lives off of welfare and doesn't work and has sex by watching other people jerk off on webcam calling everyone else losers.

Except that's not true

And you are literally a loser who has never worked a day in their life

maks
10-17-2015, 09:38 PM
what part of it isn't true lisa

Wendy <3
10-17-2015, 10:29 PM
I wish i could get on welfare and be able to spend the money on whatever drugs it is that this bitch uses to create this delusional world she lives in

Camoron
10-18-2015, 03:09 PM
donny is currently plugdrugs 2.0 once he goes to australia he will officially become rootber 2.0

urkles girlfriend
10-18-2015, 04:14 PM
At least pluggy and rootbeer had all their teeth.

urkles girlfriend
10-19-2015, 07:59 PM
http://i.imgur.com/i3rC1I6.jpg

urkles girlfriend
10-19-2015, 08:01 PM
http://i.imgur.com/HwnN44f.jpg

urkles girlfriend
10-19-2015, 08:04 PM
http://i.imgur.com/qjIDe07.jpg

juji
10-19-2015, 08:13 PM
delete this thread, zero comedy, no gold comedy, :0replies:

urkles girlfriend
10-19-2015, 08:19 PM
I'm going to stick my pork sword into your ham wallet elzark

juji
10-19-2015, 08:34 PM
cag, do you think dramas are really funny? you're weirdo freak

lnopia the great
10-20-2015, 10:15 AM
i hope donny makes it out to see lisa but inreally dont think he will be able to save enough money

urkles girlfriend
10-20-2015, 10:17 AM
http://i.imgur.com/HwnN44f.jpg

im really confused by this one

urkles girlfriend
10-20-2015, 10:18 AM
a monsoon of lisas pussy juice showering onto dp's face

Wendy <3
10-20-2015, 11:09 AM
Let's not say things like that ever again for the sake of the men here who are still able to get erections

urkles girlfriend
10-20-2015, 11:36 AM
the pussy monsoon, the salty hiss and spray of lisas vag onto donny's rotten mouth

urkles girlfriend
10-20-2015, 11:36 AM
why he wriggles his loose black tooth and giggles

TheLizardWhisperer
10-20-2015, 11:43 AM
Stop

urkles girlfriend
10-20-2015, 12:52 PM
a monsoon of lisa's pussy juice drenches teknorat

TheLizardWhisperer
10-20-2015, 01:55 PM
Cold Mexican penis

urkles girlfriend
10-20-2015, 02:10 PM
teknorat gulps the monsoon of lisa's pussy juice greedily. Donny watches from the shadows, a tear forming at the corner of his glazed, sunken eye

TheLizardWhisperer
10-20-2015, 02:25 PM
Fatty fishmonger fingers fetidly flaccid phallus flopping freely

urkles girlfriend
10-20-2015, 02:35 PM
lisa squats over teknorats face and clences her tiny body. brown sludge dribbles onto his nose with a loud wet plop

TheLizardWhisperer
10-20-2015, 03:24 PM
Well over 200

Wendy <3
10-20-2015, 03:32 PM
I seriously hope cag dies sometime this evening

cag
10-20-2015, 04:17 PM
lisa squats over teknorats face and clences her tiny body. brown sludge dribbles onto his nose with a loud wet plop

teknoscat

steveyos
04-20-2018, 06:23 PM
s

Autistic Spectrum
11-24-2018, 02:05 PM
cag pls post something

Wendy <3
11-24-2018, 02:36 PM
cat avatar guy was really mean for posting this

juji
11-25-2018, 03:22 PM
1. Even you could do better than some guy who abuses prescription drugs and posts twizted videos.

2. Does this idiot even own a vehicle or have a driver's license.. even stevey has these thinga.

3. He's obviously not that interesting or doing it for you if you are cybersexing reno (whose a million times better than donny in every way) when a woman is crazy about a guy, she doesnt show interest in other men.

5. I repeat you CAN do better than him so you should stop wasting your time and find a man who actually has is shit together. If i can crank out period and ass fingering videos and still manage to find an awesome guy, imagine what you can get, but you will never acheive that with shit like donny humping your leg everywhere you go.

I ask the same question to Jon

Wendy <3
06-12-2019, 10:48 PM
Just imagine the possibilities if you stopped wasting your time on this shitstain.

m0nde
06-12-2019, 11:07 PM
And no one believes that youve stopped using drugs. You will never get clean and will live the life you have lived forever.

Wendy <3
06-12-2019, 11:18 PM

lisa looks like she's 60

Bev.
06-13-2019, 09:43 AM
I ask the same question to Jon

you fucking didnt know donny he was a great guy and lisa and donny loved each other so cut the shit lisa is right you aer a RETARD

Bev.
06-13-2019, 09:46 AM
lisa looks like she's 60

wendy you just wanted lisa for your self thats why you always post shit about her and donny she knew a good guy when she saw one and you were not him

Autistic Spectrum
06-13-2019, 10:25 AM
Bev is in the throws of dementia again ugh

m0nde
06-13-2019, 10:43 AM
Bev, go fuck off and stop posting here. even Lisa isn't posting here right now

juji
06-13-2019, 02:19 PM
Sad

maks
06-13-2019, 05:42 PM
wendy you just wanted lisa for your self thats why you always post shit about her and donny she knew a good guy when she saw one and you were not him

wendy is a heterosexual woman, lisa is a trainwreck that no sane person would ever want, and donny died (lol)

internutt
04-29-2021, 07:58 AM

lmao she actually couldnt and didnt.

m0nde
10-11-2021, 09:17 PM
im personally looking forward to donnys meltdown after lisa gets sick of his shit and it wont be long

Wonder if he'll make more cringe worthy death threats that are funny for all the wrong reasons

m0nde
10-11-2021, 09:19 PM
cag really was prescient

skrizach
10-13-2021, 09:45 PM
cag really was prescient

:frogsiren: