PDA

View Full Version : in the future, semen will be sold at supermarkets in gallon jugs like milk,

Plug Drugs
10-20-2015, 10:52 PM
and men will be genetically engineered to have a larger volume of ejaculate and capable of ejaculating every few minutes
the girl next store will knock on your door and be like "hey, can i borrow 2 cups of semen for pancakes? i just ran out and dont have time to run to the store" and she will pull down your pants and procure her ingredients from your genitalia

m0nde
10-20-2015, 10:54 PM
elezzzark already did a better version of this and it was one lline about a vase

juji
10-20-2015, 10:55 PM
They only want good semen as pure white from anyone who eats a lot of fruits, not hamburgers and pizzas how cause semen is yellowish and smell like cheese

maks
10-20-2015, 10:56 PM
thread is now for your favorite elz quotes

Tips: trying to be better than Lisa.
Buy 2 huge dildos
Go to Tinychat and get naked
Smoke a weed
Insert your dildos into vaginal and anal
Let your fans screenshot
You're the winner, 100000 x times better than Lisa

maks
10-20-2015, 10:56 PM
you're too lazy to decrypt my post cus you're donkey as fuck. you always defend yourself for being a coward brown

maks
10-20-2015, 10:57 PM
Not anymore... If you can travel to other countries, then compare which is more freedom like the police don't catch you when you throw a garbage. Government is still useful but not great, I don't believe it's the best in the world, you know... the niggers and the inequality society. Not all americans have willpower.

maks
10-20-2015, 10:57 PM
somtimes my stomach it tells to me, 'hey human, you should to eat a full chicken body!'

m0nde
10-20-2015, 10:58 PM
var elz_quote = new Array ();
elz_quote[0] = "i pretented to be idiot who could to take your REAL method!";
elz_quote[1] = "you are idioting yourself with shame. dude, get rid of your influences.";
elz_quote[2] = "i'm just curious for common and current people who shouldn't to shave their groin hair.";
elz_quote[3] = "she used online defamation against her internet friends which is considered an unfair harsh.";
elz_quote[4] = "to obtain drunk with tequila, me tonight!";
elz_quote[5] = "somtimes my stomach it tells to me, 'hey human, you should to eat a full chicken body!'";
elz_quote[6] = "she thinks herself has imaginary sexy body instead of real fatass, opposite of anorexia, it was trolled.";
elz_quote[7] = "wow, you're officially fat gay and idiot, maybe you're manipulated by gush that i talk like creep-like fashion that doesn't even make sense, you know my sisters and my mom? i care-and-help them a lot than bad girls.";
elz_quote[8] = "i bet you never help your mom and you keep weeding until 30 years old later and you will become obesse.";
elz_quote[9] = "look, it's my gimmick and don't take serious.";
elz_quote[10] = "'columbia' is made up word by retardest americans for using this word instead of 'colombia'.";
elz_quote[11] = "e=mc2 is part of einstein's dyslexia, trolled 2nd times.";
elz_quote[12] = "that's very creepy as fuck, you insolent son of fat bitch.";
elz_quote[13] = "*sarcasm* due to your influences by ruby.";
elz_quote[14] = "piss jugs managed to put her mashter on her inside of vagina, then blew mashter to death.";
elz_quote[15] = "i have the most hats which means i am pathetic and lifeless without job while sucking pro players' dicks for teaching me how to get useless hats.";
elz_quote[16] = "he is only person to rape gush for living in texas, instead of barrypothead.";
elz_quote[17] = "so, i don't understand about cube, why is owned by governement and it has no story.";
elz_quote[17] = "it's kinda shock why mexican army is gush's white knight army for having sex with mexican soldiers.";
elz_quote[17] = "i was joking, but i really don't appreciate stevey aka steffies edited my post, that's why stevey is like clay as huge fat idiot from nsfw.";
elz_quote[18] = "stevey is VERY CLOSED person as he has powerful closed mind, in comparison to between open source and closed source; in closed mind which has unwashable shit brain that cannot accept the suggestions...";
elz_quote[19] = "fanfare is probably retardest and rude poster.";
elz_quote[20] = "nigger culture is donkey and overdone.";
elz_quote[21] = ">implying i love barbarian when i'm gay and barry is a druid who loves to fuck with chickens.";
elz_quote[22] = "it has subtitules, however you obey to white people because you're slave.";
elz_quote[23] = "stevey you should to shut the fuck up about cars, i'm not interesed about fat people who wants cars.";
elz_quote[24] = "it happened to england and mexico could to win in fair game, but germany and argentina didn't.";
elz_quote[25] = "according to ruby has been jacked off while seeing barry's dick in megathread by gush.";
elz_quote[26] = "i think it means that ruby advices bethany to convince with stevey to suck him dick but stevey can't get erections.";
elz_quote[27] = "then sit off and you get lost word to say, it helps you.";
elz_quote[28] = "only roflbrothel eats custom mars bars which contain semen instead of nougat.";
elz_quote[29] = "why do you even keep nigger gang influences? we know you're only an idiot.";
elz_quote[30] = "hugo stevey 'the fat fuck welfare king' yelle reyes.";
elz_quote[31] = "she isn't troll at all, only she's prostitute and i find it funny, however you can say only go on so long, it goes reversal trolling yourself as pathetic and shameless nazi furry.";
elz_quote[32] = "football *hits stevey's head and he touches head himself for caring*";
elz_quote[33] = "why did u hide about your gouts?";
elz_quote[34] = "that's how you change your face color to red when you are bearing your respiration, perhaps overflow.";
elz_quote[35] = "you're too lazy to decrypt my post cus you're donkey as fuck. you always defend yourself for being a coward brown";
elz_quote[40] = "you could experiment a g-point and you receive an orgasm";
elz_quote[41] = "l4d2 = bad game and unhalf-lived";
elz_quote[42] = "I removed your naked dicks and i disabled this page for search engines";
elz_quote[43] = "blah blah blah about legal attacks and illegal attacks, then fuck them - every governement is bullshit and dipshit";
elz_quote[44] = "What does mean rimjob? is it anusjob?";
elz_quote[45] = "i want to know who added this tag 'elz is a faggot' please report me";
elz_quote[46] = "you offend the reason";
elz_quote[47] = "Do my posts are funny?";
elz_quote[48] = "4chan is an ideal site for you because there no registration and has full of anonymous, they don't need to be archived about scandals, at least camwhores because the guys need to fap";
elz_quote[49] = "hmmm... this thread is funny? i don't get about this thread";
elz_quote[50] = "ok, you don't understand what im saying, i don't think this thread is so funny, it's considered as trackback for my posts";
elz_quote[51] = "h3h3h3 nice compassion. you should to respect yourself because you don't treat your face looks like cute, then you are ugly now";
elz_quote[52] = "everyone understand my posts, even the thread 'The Word' and is your problem, you need to drink a vase of nigger semen may improve your vision and your intelligence to read this post";
elz_quote[53] = "I have a girlfriend, she is even more attractive and nice than iwasugly, i really care a lot to my gf, if you hit my gf, i will kill you easily";
elz_quote[54] = "you have been rude poster in all days";
elz_quote[55] = "i simulated to love in with gush how barry did because i know gush was an attention whore";
elz_quote[56] = "boobz always calls me creep stalker and monde always calls me retard";
elz_quote[57] = "first off, you need the accept the reality so do not be a pussy or faggot, you need to develop your own fearless. this is beef as human";

var i = Math.floor(58*Math.random())
var currentTime = new Date()
var year = currentTime.getFullYear()

document.write('<span style="font-weight: bold;">&ldquo;' + elz_quote[i] + '&rdquo;</span><div style="position: absolute; top: -250px; left: -250px;"><a href="http://www.dillodort.com/directoryally.php">oxyacetylene-antiestablishment</a></div> - dillodort &copy;' + year + ' elezzzark & m0nde');

maks
StompleB is like Solid Snake uses Cardboard Box to kidnap little kids in the street and the parents are starting to worry when their kids are lost without noticing the cardbox

m0nde
had to restore, so i lost about 12 excellent quotes

maks
10-20-2015, 11:00 PM
It's really weird how anyone can be mad and crazy as fuck when lose the weeds.

maks
10-20-2015, 11:01 PM
Thread summary:
OB never knows how to use web hosting
OB never knows how to upload files via FTP
OB never knows how to foward domain
OB never knows how to create a database
OB never knows how to install a forum
OB never knows how to backup a database
OB knows how to suck a nigger dick

maks
10-20-2015, 11:02 PM
I think it's gross to eat human feces because it contains bacteria, also in Japan, they developed human feces to hamburger meat in case of global crisis food

maks
10-20-2015, 11:03 PM
do i eat sushis it makes me to be japanese?
Being born and raised doesn't mean to be part of nation, why we would to waste our time when you believe im mexican when i become american then i become norwiegan and finally i become italian for years living?

urkles girlfriend
10-21-2015, 07:15 AM
Insert your dildos into vaginal and anal

Camoron
10-21-2015, 03:10 PM
부천오피 Γ홀인원Γ오피와 요 o P Y o 공일 닷콤 부평건마 가을 스모그 언제까지 주말·내주초 구월동 건마

opa gangnam style

VickieGums
10-23-2015, 01:55 AM
/간석건마/ ≪베이글≫ ∑ O p y o 0 1 닷 ℃ o ㎥ ▶오피요◀ 간석휴게텔 '수요미식회' 인천 간석동 부암갈비
/간석오피/ ≪베이글≫ ∑ O p y o 0 1 닷 ℃ o ㎥ ▶오피요◀ 간석휴게텔 '수요미식회' 인천 간석동 부암갈비

VickieGums
10-23-2015, 01:56 AM
/간석오피/ ≪베이글≫ ≪ Opyo01 닷 ℃ o Μ ≫ ▶오피요◀ 간석휴게텔 '수요미식회' 인천 간석동 부암갈비

VickieGums
10-23-2015, 01:58 AM
/간석오피/ ≪베이글≫ ≪ Opyo01 닷 ℃ o Μ ≫ ▶오피요◀ 간석휴게텔 '수요미식회' 인천 간석동 부암갈비

stevеyos
10-23-2015, 05:49 AM
I can't make threads can I get 20 bucks or something paypal'd to steveyelle@live.com I wanna take my niece on a hayride thanks

fanfare
02-01-2016, 04:29 AM
https://web.archive.org/web/20110422080055/http://forums.ytmnsfw.com/showthread.html?108449-The-Word-as-it-is-by-Ivan-Perez

m0nde
02-01-2016, 05:28 AM
thank you, i can finally add all of the missing good ones to my list

TheElJoe
02-01-2016, 07:36 PM
Didn't read any of this but on HBO a long time ago on the show real sex there was a lady who kept jars of cum in her fridge and would drink some and use it as lotion and on yet eye lashes everyday

maks
02-01-2016, 07:41 PM
that classic yakky doodle avatar from my "cartoon characters admiring my posts" era

maks
02-01-2016, 07:43 PM
http://disgu.st/~jon/ytmnd/heidi2.jpg

juji
02-01-2016, 08:20 PM
and jon was an ex-commie living in the united states, it is an insult for original americans?

Holy shit, I just realized.

maks
02-01-2016, 08:25 PM
it all makes sense now

juji
02-01-2016, 08:26 PM
I really miss 2010-2011

maks
02-01-2016, 08:28 PM
yeah I sure wish I could find whoever hacked the forum and ruined it for everyone

juji
02-01-2016, 08:29 PM
yeah I sure wish I could find whoever hacked the forum and ruined it for everyone

Max of YTMND shouldn't have destroyed this forum, there a way to do backup

juji
02-01-2016, 08:30 PM
It has been 5 years since ytmnsfw is dead and a lot of posters left because of lizards or they are too old

maks
02-01-2016, 08:30 PM
max was way too busy blowing his opportunity and letting ytmnd rot on the vine

juji
02-01-2016, 08:32 PM
https://github.com/maxgoldberg

juji
02-01-2016, 08:32 PM
What's kind of idiot jewish knows ytmnd is dead and decided do not release open source of ytmnd?

maks
02-01-2016, 08:33 PM
look at ytmnd.com he still has a contest from 2014 up on the front page

maks
02-01-2016, 08:34 PM
max's portable emacs setup

pfft he doesn't even use vi

juji
02-01-2016, 08:35 PM
look at ytmnd.com he still has a contest from 2014 up on the front page

Another jewish trick, we should make X days without jewish tricks instead of X days without accidents

juji
02-01-2016, 08:35 PM
http://www.maxgoldberg.com/

maks
02-01-2016, 08:36 PM
Another jewish trick, we should make X days without jewish tricks instead of X days without accidents

what would be the point? it would never go above 0

juji
I am rich, and have the biggest computer. In addition to this, I also masturbate into the most expensive monogrammed towels you'll ever set your eyes upon. You can not even compare to me

Too bad, Mack Zuckerberg is better than Max Goldberg

maks
max sounds exactly like stevey

juji
02-01-2016, 08:38 PM
Yeah, in that case stevey is poor and idiot, but Max is rich and smart, they have same behavior as talking

m0nde
02-01-2016, 08:42 PM
max sounds exactly like steveyexcept not at all

maks
02-01-2016, 08:44 PM
what are you talking about that's exactly the sort of lie stevey would post on the internet

maks
02-01-2016, 08:44 PM
max isn't rich, ytmnd never turned a profit it's amazing it's lasted this long

m0nde
02-01-2016, 08:45 PM
oh sorry, i didn't read the thread. i just replied to your comment thinking that max isn't anything like stevey. but that comment sounds a lot like something stevey woud say

juji
02-01-2016, 08:47 PM
https://www.linkedin.com/in/goldbergmax

freelance hahahahaha

m0nde
02-01-2016, 08:57 PM
yeah he taught himself sql and related technologies and knows it well enough to make quite a bit of money in nyc as well as do contract work

juji
02-01-2016, 08:59 PM
more like dp who does shit

m0nde
02-01-2016, 09:01 PM
uh huh

juji
02-01-2016, 09:05 PM
uh huh

used to express as a noncommittal response

m0nde
11-07-2018, 07:39 PM