PDA

View Full Version : Ruby, you have two options

timmy
10-26-2015, 05:15 AM
1. live with the shame that is all this horrible posts and threads a nd posters who cant make a good thread if theyre life depended on it and cry yourself to sleep
2. delete this forum

timmy
10-26-2015, 05:15 AM
3. delete my account

stevеyos
10-26-2015, 06:11 AM
3 is actaully the same 3 in the thread elz made like this for me, well my 3 is "be steveyos" ruby's 3 is "be rubycalaber" and we're p mcuh the only two people on earth with 3 literally always being the best option

stevеyos
10-26-2015, 06:16 AM
see ruby doesn't care at all about this forum one way the other or otherwise so being rubycalaber means this forum means nothing, which is a win for him, it's a loss for all of you but part of being us is realzing how dumb everyoe else is because you've all had fjs for years for lizard-free old school comedy posting but you wouldn't to post so ya'll are getting exactly what you deserve don't take this the wrong way timnet is the only forum besides fjs I consider myself a real member of but marco and monde post there so it can never be fjs level but it's the only forum that can come anywhere close that i know of but either way the point is ruby nor I have any care about forums the difference is he enjoys knowing his forum is shit and doesn't have to care cause he never sees it and I would just put in the ffort to keep lizards banned besides that wouldn't care but since it's fjs it'd just automatically ahve great posts because it's again option 3 steve yelle runs it so real niggas show up

urkles girlfriend
10-26-2015, 07:18 AM
Tims forum is equally boring as this one lmao

stevеyos
10-26-2015, 11:15 AM
any forum with lizards sucks but until the admins do something about it there's only one option adn it's tapatalk

Poopalew
10-26-2015, 11:22 AM
any forum with lizards sucks but until the admins do something about it there's only one option adn it's tapatalk

The calories burned on that strenuous hike had to be replaced.