PDA

View Full Version : i love how plump my lips get after sucking jon's dick ^_^

Autistic Spectrum
10-27-2015, 05:41 PM
jons grizzled red rocket dick,ugh

stevеyos
10-27-2015, 06:57 PM
I have been exercising and eating healthy and not like a normal person either I assume no one way is correct I learn everything I follow nothing I have gone from 340 to 180 things like my blood pressure and other things associated with being a fat were never bad but now my doctors actually say I have those checkup things liek that mine are equal to a profesional atheltes, meanwhile my heart is getting worse which is making all my other major things my entire vasuaclar system head to toe keeps getting worse so mroe blood is going lower in my body and this is leading ot other bad things, meanwhile I can't sit around and be lazy because not only do I have extremem back pain even with weed and vicodin but my testicles you simply don't understand how bad they are now I actually cannot sit down for longer than a tiny amount of time then not only do I have to exercise but at first they get even worse when I start exvercisign because my heart gets wonky like ashley's eye before it can kick into high gear now and if I had the tiny amount of money required I'd drive to north carolina tomorrow and 200% guarunteed get into omega championship wrestling because even if I couldn't get medicaly cleared I still have a great look for pro wrestling and would be the best manager of all time and mic worker and entertainer or even back stage or any position, I could do it, I just can't afford to, but almost every poster here could more than easily afford it, not only could I pay you back but it'd be so little money you wouldn't need it back, but I'd still pay it back, because I am a good person and that's what makes this even better I'm the only person in this community who hasn't done a thing to anyone and I want to rebuild everything to be safe for envorinment and humans and good things that you don't even have the atoms in your brain to be able to think of I'd start this all right now if I could afford it, nobody here understands that my health problems regardless of me exercisign and eating healthy, are getting worse very quickly and my doctors would even tell you it's just as bad as I say it is, in fact it's worse really, and because of this I in fact cannot work a normal job because my day consists of walking more miles than you'll walk in a month I 100% guaruntee it, and frequestnly stopping not to rest but to my sit ups and downs thank el azteco loco that elz told me to do my sit ups and downs oh man I'd be dead already if not for that, but you are not capable of understand how bad my health is because while I'm about two seconds from dying I was also hand plant jumping over a sloped bar, stepping onto to launch myself off of a basically a bench with no back because it's for exercise, then jumping onto a low metal pushup bar to balance on it then going back the other way then repeat repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat,bushpigrepeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat,bushpigrepeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat,bushpigrepeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat,bushpigrepeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat,bushpigswitch it up, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat,bushpigrepeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat,bushpigrepeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat,bushpigrepeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat,bushpigrepeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat,bushpigswitch it up repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat,bushpigrepeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat,bushpigrepeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat,bushpigrepeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat,bushpigrepeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat,bushpigrepeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat,bushpig switch it up, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat,bushpigrepeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat,bushpigrepeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat,bushpigrepeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat,bushpigrepeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat,bushpigrepeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat,bushpigand before that I walked for several hours through a hilly grave yard with nature trail and also literally tossed around cinderblocks :) so if I"m capable fo that, why can't I get a normal job? because I can't fuckign stay still or I"ll die, you dumb fucking idiots, I cannot belive how stupid you all are, you are eitehr the stupidest or most evil people, legitimately, not gimmickly, ever, and that is why it's going to be so great when I get myself in shape and stun my doctors who have asked if I use things like diet pills or steroids because they are visually stunned and speechless at how I'm not only not dead but capable of almost full on adtually being abl eto do parkour almost lol, and I'm also so much smarter than anyof you think there's no way to describe it, this post makes perfect sense but the bad grammer and commans and purpose typos and long wall actually even if it was typed perfetly you're all too stupid that wouldn't matter lol , anyway the point is nobody in the history of human beings past present and future has is was or ever will fuck up as big as cag

stevеyos
10-27-2015, 06:58 PM
HAHAHAHAH BUSHPIG OMG LISA YOU MAKE THIS FORUM SO FUNNY

urkles girlfriend
10-27-2015, 06:58 PM
I have been exercising and eating healthy and not like a normal person either I assume no one way is correct I learn everything I follow nothing I have gone from 340 to 180 things like my blood pressure and other things associated with being a fat were never bad but now my doctors actually say I have those checkup things liek that mine are equal to a profesional atheltes, meanwhile my heart is getting worse which is making all my other major things my entire vasuaclar system head to toe keeps getting worse so mroe blood is going lower in my body and this is leading ot other bad things, meanwhile I can't sit around and be lazy because not only do I have extremem back pain even with weed and vicodin but my testicles you simply don't understand how bad they are now I actually cannot sit down for longer than a tiny amount of time then not only do I have to exercise but at first they get even worse when I start exvercisign because my heart gets wonky like ashley's eye before it can kick into high gear now and if I had the tiny amount of money required I'd drive to north carolina tomorrow and 200% guarunteed get into omega championship wrestling because even if I couldn't get medicaly cleared I still have a great look for pro wrestling and would be the best manager of all time and mic worker and entertainer or even back stage or any position, I could do it, I just can't afford to, but almost every poster here could more than easily afford it, not only could I pay you back but it'd be so little money you wouldn't need it back, but I'd still pay it back, because I am a good person and that's what makes this even better I'm the only person in this community who hasn't done a thing to anyone and I want to rebuild everything to be safe for envorinment and humans and good things that you don't even have the atoms in your brain to be able to think of I'd start this all right now if I could afford it, nobody here understands that my health problems regardless of me exercisign and eating healthy, are getting worse very quickly and my doctors would even tell you it's just as bad as I say it is, in fact it's worse really, and because of this I in fact cannot work a normal job because my day consists of walking more miles than you'll walk in a month I 100% guaruntee it, and frequestnly stopping not to rest but to my sit ups and downs thank el azteco loco that elz told me to do my sit ups and downs oh man I'd be dead already if not for that, but you are not capable of understand how bad my health is because while I'm about two seconds from dying I was also hand plant jumping over a sloped bar, stepping onto to launch myself off of a basically a bench with no back because it's for exercise, then jumping onto a low metal pushup bar to balance on it then going back the other way then repeat repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat,bushpigrepeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat,bushpigrepeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat,bushpigrepeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat,bushpigrepeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat,bushpigswitch it up, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat,bushpigrepeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat,bushpigrepeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat,bushpigrepeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat,bushpigrepeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat,bushpigswitch it up repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat,bushpigrepeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat,bushpigrepeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat,bushpigrepeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat,bushpigrepeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat,bushpigrepeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat,bushpig switch it up, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat,bushpigrepeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat,bushpigrepeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat,bushpigrepeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat,bushpigrepeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat,bushpigrepeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat,bushpigand before that I walked for several hours through a hilly grave yard with nature trail and also literally tossed around cinderblocks :) so if I"m capable fo that, why can't I get a normal job? because I can't fuckign stay still or I"ll die, you dumb fucking idiots, I cannot belive how stupid you all are, you are eitehr the stupidest or most evil people, legitimately, not gimmickly, ever, and that is why it's going to be so great when I get myself in shape and stun my doctors who have asked if I use things like diet pills or steroids because they are visually stunned and speechless at how I'm not only not dead but capable of almost full on adtually being abl eto do parkour almost lol, and I'm also so much smarter than anyof you think there's no way to describe it, this post makes perfect sense but the bad grammer and commans and purpose typos and long wall actually even if it was typed perfetly you're all too stupid that wouldn't matter lol , anyway the point is nobody in the history of human beings past present and future has is was or ever will fuck up as big as cag

What the fuck

urkles girlfriend
10-27-2015, 06:59 PM
stop sperging you van dwelling idiot

urkles girlfriend
10-27-2015, 07:00 PM
Cant wait to suck jons dick again lmao. I hope i haven't drained all his cum yet

stevеyos
10-27-2015, 07:00 PM
just kidding about cag she doesn't wanna fucking parkour and fuck the guy in the ass with a strap on it's not her fault she was born how she was born you all need ot back off seriously it doesn't matter that she chose a huge fag and is playing him off like he's the champion she needs a MALE with MONEY that will GIVE HER MONEY and LET HER DO NOTHING 24/7, that's the only rquirements, and I would never be able to be w/ a girl who didn't want to go to a new country at least twice a day and parkour over at least five mountains and also build a village in africa every 15 minutes just kidding fuck nigggers

urkles girlfriend
10-27-2015, 07:01 PM
Its feeding time. I need buckets and buckets of hia cum to survive

stevеyos
10-27-2015, 07:01 PM
lol

stevеyos
10-27-2015, 07:02 PM
Its feeding time. reminds me of last-era doli

stevеyos
10-27-2015, 07:03 PM
I'm gonna need a nice, gigantic, bucket of CUM. For BREAKFAs.t THa

urkles girlfriend
10-27-2015, 07:09 PM
IM JONS DIRTY USED CUM DUMPSTER

urkles girlfriend
10-27-2015, 07:10 PM
I WANT HIM TO JIZZ ON THE FLOOR AND USE MY FACE TO MOP IT UP BECAUSE IM A DUMB SLUT

urkles girlfriend
10-27-2015, 07:12 PM
lmao ^_^

Autistic Spectrum
10-27-2015, 07:35 PM

there's a lot of squiggly lines underneath those words when i quote which makes me think that alot of this long post i am never going to read is misspelled

stevеyos
10-27-2015, 07:56 PM
you're not dumb cag

stevеyos
10-27-2015, 07:56 PM
well, I mean that stuff isn't what makes you dumb

urkles girlfriend
10-27-2015, 08:31 PM
I dont care im smart or not and i dont care what u think about it stevey

urkles girlfriend
10-27-2015, 08:32 PM
Im posting all this annoying shit because i want the forum to think im smart!

stevеyos
10-27-2015, 09:05 PM
calm down

juji
10-27-2015, 09:21 PM
Im posting all this annoying shit because i want the forum to think im smart!

Fucking idiot

Lisa Battery
02-07-2016, 06:27 AM