PDA

View Full Version : introducing the plug drugs posting bot

Plug Drugs
11-01-2015, 02:31 AM
posting with you invalids doesnt require any actual response its just the same dumb shit over and over, so:
1 - replies to my posts with the words 'tinychat' and 'suicide' are replied to with "never happened"
2 - replies to my posts with the words grandma grandmother grandparents and 'live with' are replied to with "i have my own apartment"
3 - 'copy paste' and 'wikipedia' in the same reply are responded to with 'awww poor little dumbshit thinks i have to copy paste from wikipedia "no, you cant actually be smarter than me! you cant know what that big word means when i dont, no, its just you must copy paste from wikipedia!! yeah! thats it, or.. or.... or!"'
4 - my bot will also post random paragraphs of nietzsche's entire body of work, along with random paragraphs from wikipedia articles on quantum physics!
done

Plug Drugs
11-01-2015, 02:46 AM
replies from user jazz and marks will be replied to automatically with "you know what a queer little dipshit you are posting the same stupid fucking insults for 3 years? if i ever get to meet you in real life i'm going to pound the shit out of you while you cry like a little baby bitch yelling "Meet at the top faggot! Quote wikipedia more! Go push carts at walmart faggot! kill yourself faggot!" and kick you in the diaphragm inbetween your deep childish wailing, rolling around on the ground while fondling your crotch like an autistic freak

TheLizardWhisperer
11-01-2015, 03:28 AM
Plug drugs you're a fat faggot and no one likes you

stevеyos
11-01-2015, 04:00 AM
posting with you invalids doesnt require any actual response its just the same dumb shit over and over, so:
1 - replies to my posts with the words 'tinychat' and 'suicide' are replied to with "never happened"
2 - replies to my posts with the words grandma grandmother grandparents and 'live with' are replied to with "i have my own apartment"
3 - 'copy paste' and 'wikipedia' in the same reply are responded to with 'awww poor little dumbshit thinks i have to copy paste from wikipedia "no, you cant actually be smarter than me! you cant know what that big word means when i dont, no, its just you must copy paste from wikipedia!! yeah! thats it, or.. or.... or!"'
4 - my bot will also post random paragraphs of nietzsche's entire body of work, along with random paragraphs from wikipedia articles on quantum physics!
done

stevеyos
11-01-2015, 04:01 AM
replies from user jazz and marks will be replied to automatically with "you know what a queer little dipshit you are posting the same stupid fucking insults for 3 years? if i ever get to meet you in real life i'm going to pound the shit out of you while you cry like a little baby bitch yelling "Meet at the top faggot! Quote wikipedia more! Go push carts at walmart faggot! kill yourself faggot!" and kick you in the diaphragm inbetween your deep childish wailing, rolling around on the ground while fondling your crotch like an autistic freak

cag
11-01-2015, 04:19 AM
Plug drugs you're a fat faggot and no one likes you

This message is hidden because Plug Drugs is on your ignore list.

Wendy <3
11-01-2015, 04:26 AM
It's amusing when some guy who claims he 69'd with another fag calls people queers...

stevеyos
11-01-2015, 07:02 AM
two men 69'ing is not gay ok

maks
11-01-2015, 08:23 AM
we did it, we broke him

Autistic Spectrum
11-01-2015, 09:11 AM
ok gonna test this out

Autistic Spectrum
11-01-2015, 09:11 AM
your parents don't love you

Autistic Spectrum
11-01-2015, 09:16 AM
your bot does not work plug drugs you have failed as bot programmer just like you have failed with everything else in your life

Autistic Spectrum
11-01-2015, 09:17 AM
go push some carts at walmart bitch

maks
11-01-2015, 09:38 AM
go push some carts at walmart bitch

you could have let him die on tinychat, but you had to go and get all concerned "come on plug drugs, buddy, you have plenty to live for, don't end it like this" that's you

stevеyos
11-01-2015, 09:39 AM
that's you lol