PDA

View Full Version : i had to proveeee eemmmm wronggggg came back in da studio wittt a anotha hit....sjoujaboyexcel.com

A Dolla Danya of Dubla Dour
11-02-2015, 07:48 PM
neva tyime u see me spit... uu hear me rhyme...u se see me in ur state or town say souljka boi wassszup

yaa agettin moineyt ohhh

urkles girlfriend
11-02-2015, 08:34 PM
ohio fucking sucks fuck you lmao

urkles girlfriend
11-02-2015, 08:34 PM
ohio wastland S?HIT

11-02-2015, 08:39 PM
cag unline some1 who has had no career besides strippign iu have lived in many parts of this country (10+ state) and they are literally all the same if you have a nice amount of money.

texas might beone of the shittier parts of the US (esp Dallas/Ft Worth) becaus u need to 1: literally drive everywhere and 2. It has a very warm climate with no natural resources (e.g. lakes beaches etc...). no one gives a fuck if you can buy a nice house for 300k in dallas when you make enough money that a 300k is not that much mojmney to you and you can buy a nicer than the "great deal" you get in a low COL like texas. like when you can afford a 800k condo in SF it ius much nicer than a 300k 4,000 sq ft house in ass plano etc..

11-02-2015, 08:40 PM
austin, san antonio, and houston ar much nicer than dallas from my limited time there....also you made a biug mistake moving from CA to TX....CA (LA, San Diego, SF >>>all parts of texas besides maybe san antonio and austin). dalla sft worth sucks literal dick

urkles girlfriend
11-02-2015, 08:41 PM
i moved in with a cto lmao im not even looking for jobs

11-02-2015, 08:42 PM
it makes sense u live near dalls because the area suxx dick and you suck a lot of dick. the only thing it has going for it is it's cheap and that's not necessarily a positive thing esp. when you live in an apt complex. lol @ your standard of life sucks in one of the lwoerst COL places in the entire US. I lived in DC in probably nicer place than u when i had no job and it cost like 1000x more.

11-02-2015, 08:42 PM
i moved in with a cto lmao im not even looking for jobs

ya well next time i have a ticket when outlook isn't working properly on my work station ill make sure to call jon to troubvle shoot some juvenile computer activity i could probably literally solve myself.

can't wait until jons job is sent to india and some indian who makes $10/HR is virtually adjusting my qwork station/peoples servers and shit holy fuck that would be funny.

11-02-2015, 08:45 PM
you realize like IT is one of the most replaceable parts of a business? (you probably don't because you have no education). businesses are honestly dominated by finance/engineering

theres a reason why

CFOs, COOs >>> CIOs

11-02-2015, 08:47 PM
shit even a CIO >> CTO idk what you're bragging about. workin in IT is great if you don't have a college diplmoma and you want to make 70k for the rest of your life by obtainign mind-numbing certs in like cisco thru community college or some other means

11-02-2015, 08:51 PM
i know it is hard cag, but just because your life is better than a bunch of rubynet posters does not mean it is much better than the average american lifestyle. you're literally comparing yourself to people who had no family structure growing upm, and receive disability.

juji
11-02-2015, 08:59 PM
cag unline some1 who has had no career besides strippign iu have lived in many parts of this country (10+ state) and they are literally all the same if you have a nice amount of money.

texas might beone of the shittier parts of the US (esp Dallas/Ft Worth) becaus u need to 1: literally drive everywhere and 2. It has a very warm climate with no natural resources (e.g. lakes beaches etc...). no one gives a fuck if you can buy a nice house for 300k in dallas when you make enough money that a 300k is not that much mojmney to you and you can buy a nicer than the "great deal" you get in a low COL like texas. like when you can afford a 800k condo in SF it ius much nicer than a 300k 4,000 sq ft house in ass plano etc..

I've been in Texas, quality of life is lowest than Arizona and California, honestly Arizona is much better.

urkles girlfriend
11-02-2015, 09:01 PM
dude you're like 18 years old and still studying lmao

juji
11-02-2015, 09:08 PM
Bgd is right, doesnt matter he's a student. Texas is where a lot of fat people live and a lot of niggers, there no walkway, everything that you need to drive a car, you can't walk outside without a car.

Also you see sky is really dark gray, it's polluted. You can't breath the air until youre inside of car.
Texans are poorly educated like clay.

11-02-2015, 09:38 PM
dude you're like 18 years old and still studying lmao

lol ok. i can tell you i already have a postgrad education... your ip logger sucks. ruby was telling me that flaggerchat did something like that to him and it said he lived in london vs. scottland (his actual residence). also i always mask my dns and shyt/half the time am on incognito idk. maybe to try ur accuracy with the logger id try to log like where rootbveer comes up because his location is disclosed.

also theres a history of me on ytmnd in 2005/2006. do you literally think i was 8-9 years old posting on forum?

11-02-2015, 09:43 PM
Bgd is right, doesnt matter he's a student. Texas is where a lot of fat people live and a lot of niggers, there no walkway, everything that you need to drive a car, you can't walk outside without a car.

Also you see sky is really dark gray, it's polluted. You can't breath the air until youre inside of car.
Texans are poorly educated like clay.

honestly TX isn't bad, but the part where Cag lives is absolutely terrible. Dallas/Fort Worth blows. San Antonio has a cool flair/riverwalk. Houston is close to the water and Austin is a typical big techie/college town with the sweet nightlife. Dallas is....Dallas yuck yuck yuck. There is literally 1000 versions of Plano throughout the US and they are simply called a suburb.

m0nde
11-02-2015, 09:44 PM
i didn't read anyone's posts but elezzzark's in this thread

juji
11-02-2015, 10:14 PM
honestly TX isn't bad, but the part where Cag lives is absolutely terrible. Dallas/Fort Worth blows. San Antonio has a cool flair/riverwalk. Houston is close to the water and Austin is a typical big techie/college town with the sweet nightlife. Dallas is....Dallas yuck yuck yuck. There is literally 1000 versions of Plano throughout the US and they are simply called a suburb.

I've been through Laredo to San Antonio then San Marcos, never liked these places.

m0nde
11-02-2015, 10:15 PM
i've only been to dallas and it was a shit hole