PDA

View Full Version : i literally deceided to not troll any more memebers of this forum who recieve any form of welfare

A Dolla Danya of Dubla Dour
11-02-2015, 07:49 PM
i will not shame them!

juji
11-02-2015, 08:17 PM
You have never trolled plug drugs, aren't you?

11-02-2015, 08:18 PM
n o i am not and i will refuse to troll plug drugs... respect for all people

juji
11-02-2015, 08:25 PM
Respect all people? Wtf is wrong with you, a lot of people are cynicals

urkles girlfriend
11-02-2015, 08:36 PM
just so u know elz iS a balding deaf retard and he's mexican...

urkles girlfriend
11-02-2015, 08:36 PM
so he's got like beans or something falling out of his deaf ears

Lexi Persimmons
11-02-2015, 08:38 PM
I feel so bad for the less fortunate. I've never seen Cag this mad.

11-02-2015, 08:44 PM
just so u know elz iS a balding deaf retard and he's mexican...

mexico is actually a pretty neat country, but half of it looks abandoned when i look at driving vids like from el paso to monterey, the towns look so shitty besides major metros sorry man

urkles girlfriend
11-02-2015, 09:03 PM
I've been to mexico and it sucks. they eat bugs, there is broken glass superglued to the walls to keep people from getting in, razor wire everywhere. it fucking stinks.. i hated mexico lmao. there are literally children begging in the streets it sucks so bad

juji
11-02-2015, 09:11 PM
I've seen other americans helped children here. They adopted a mexican girl without left arm, they must be great people.

m0nde
11-02-2015, 09:56 PM
meixcans are pretty cool people and all the mexicans i've known have been hard working, but mexico is a shithole. i used to visit baja a LOT when i lived in california, rosarito bay down to whatever that national park is down there (i forget the name). used to go to tijuana and ensenada too. now tijuana is a complete and utter shithole and dangerous and i would never fucking go there. idk about the rest of it. i haven't been to other places, but the resort cities are dangerous as fuck too and i hear about people getting murdered all the time.

11-02-2015, 09:59 PM
meixcans are pretty cool people and all the mexicans i've known have been hard working, but mexico is a shithole. i used to visit baja a LOT when i lived in california, rosarito bay down to whatever that national park is down there (i forget the name). used to go to tijuana and ensenada too. now tijuana is a complete and utter shithole and dangerous and i would never fucking go there. idk about the rest of it. i haven't been to other places, but the resort cities are dangerous as fuck too and i hear about people getting murdered all the time.

im not sure how dangerous mexico is besides the border towns tijuana + on the TX side. i think mexico gets kind of a bad wrap. the facilities are bad in mexico but i think generally as a culture besides the cartels their is not a culture of violence there like ud think if u listened to the news.